Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seaching - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Seaching - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Seaching - Page 2 Empty Re: Seaching

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 pm
As Haru was jumping from tree to tree he keep one eye one his opponent. It made him sure when to jump. But he made a mistake an jumped at the wrong time. Now while he was in mid air a wind scar was coming at him. Then Haru took the form of a ball and spinned in the direction he was going to speed up.

He had made it far enough to dodge it but just barely. As it went past he could feel it going by him. Then he spreaded back out and landed on the next tree saftly and stayed there. Watching his opponent now.

"That was a close call,it gave me suspense." Great one said.

"I now know why Zero had so much trouble against him." he replied still watching.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seaching - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Seaching - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:50 pm
Urufu Azathoth
~This life is filled with hurt
When happiness doesn't work
Trust me and take my hand
When the lights go out you will understand~

Although he had missed his intended target, Urufu smirked nonetheless. This was still going to be interesting. Landing on a tree that hadn't been destroyed by his windscar, he turned to look at Haru. "So what, you challenge me to a fight, and then spin?! What are you, Sonic The Hedgehog?" He roared, before holding his blade in front of him with both hands. Concentrating intensely, wind began converging around his sword rapidly, spinning with an intensity it almost seemed to turn the sword into a tornado. His white reiatsu was pumping out of his body, oozing into the wind and giving it the same feel as his wind scar. Charging his wind scar to whatever maximum he possibly had, sweat began to drip down his forehead.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seaching - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Seaching - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 pm
Haru laughed at what he was called. Great one laughed as well. It was truely funny to both of them. It was Haru first time having a reaction to anything in 7 months. But it didn't last to long. He started to notice the person was focusing on something. He knew that what every it was it was not going to be good for him.

"He called you Sonic." Great one said still laughing.

"Hey what's your name?" Haru yelled at the person trying to throw off his focus.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 pm
Urufu Azathoth

His focus was not deterred. He had honed his concentration to the peak of it's potential, and if he didn't allow it, nothing could break it. Finally, however, he was set. Setting his purple eyes on the man, he began to laugh. It was an uncontrollable, insane laugh. "My name? It's Urufu Azathoth." And with that, he shunpo'd towards him once more, before slashing without releasing his insane wind scar. Using the momentum of the slash, he spun rapidly through the air towards the man, small samples of his wind scar being released with every rotation. He had in fact turned into a wind scar-enhanced drill.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:38 pm
Haru finally got the answer to his question he was calm again. Urufu he though was a name he was sure to remember. Then he watched as his opponent was lanching himself at him. Haru just jumped from the tree and took a ball form and quickly went to the ground but before he landed he spreaded back out and landed softly on the ground.

This was starting to bore him he was only dodgeing his opponents move. It was time he started using offence. His opponent should be somewhat tired after a move like that.

"Your more of a Shadow then Sonic." Great one said

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:44 pm
Urufu Azathoth

Perfect. Urufu's plan had been successful. The moment he rolled away and stood up, Urufu finished a rotation and fired the wind scar point blank at Haru. Because it was a moment when he just finished moving, it would be nearly impossible to dodge that without taking SOME damage, especially because of it's size. This wind scar was nearly the size of a bus. "Stay still!" He roared loudly, swinging his sword slightly so he fell normally. Landing lightly on his toes, Urufu smirked. "Thankfully I was in my highest form of release there, otherwise, that might have drained some energy." Of course, it had drained a bit, but the adrenaline pumping through his body made it appear completely like he was fine. "So show me what you got... That is.. if you're still breathing." The smoke and dust that rose up from the explosion of the wind scar was nearly blinding.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:59 pm
Haru was at a panic when the wind scar came he knew he couldn't dodge all of it. But he did jump back out of it's way. But as it collide with the ground, rocks and stones went everywhere. A few of them left decent cuts on him but it wasn't tomuch to worry about. After the dust went away Haru staright out charged at Urufu.

He knew it was risky but he was moving at a high enough speed where Urufu couldn't charge his windscar and release it. As he drew close he leaped into the with his foot in front of him pointing at Urufu. Then he increase gravity to make him 300 pounds and started coming down quick on Urufu.

"Now dodge this." Haru yelled.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:08 pm
Urufu Azathoth

With a kick aimed for his face, Urufu only had to do a simple thing. Move. Spinning on his left heel, he allowed Haru to land right beside him. Going with the momentum of his strike, his blade was aimed straight for Haru's spine. Because he was using the momentum of both participants, Urufu's strike would be impossible to dodge. "I've won!" Urufu roared as his blade whistled through the air. Congratulations. Shiro congratulated him as wind whipped through Urufu's blond hair and cloak.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:03 pm
As Haru dropped to the ground he got cut on the spine which made him paralized. It hurt as he bleeded on the ground. Haru cried a single tear as he remembers a person from the past.

"You shall die without me to help you." the person said in his mind.

He was right Haru thought. He was telling the truth. Here he was dying trying to find his lost friend. Then he passed out. Next Great one took over.

Great one looked at the person who was called Urufu.When he spoke he had a different voice."I'll give you whatever I can but do not let Haru end like this. Please don't let him die." He told Urufu.

Then Great one waited for a answer.

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:38 pm
Urufu Azathoth

Don't let him die?! He attacked him! He should just leave him on the forest. It would be the appropriate thing to do in the wild. Staring down at the blood of the dejected man on the ground, Urufu sighed. "Fine." He muttered, before dropping to his knees. Kaze O Han'ei Shite was sticking straight up, impaled into the ground. Cupping his hands under the wound, Urufu allowed the blood to pool between his palms. Bringing it to his lips once it had reached a sufficient amount, Urufu drank his palms dry. Then, he slit his own palm open with sharp fingernails. Placing his wound against Haru's own, his blood transfered into the ziamichi. Slowly, his wounds began to heal. Finally, when enough blood had transfered from the two, Urufu stood up. He would walk. More importantly, he would live. "Don't let me catch you in the forest again." He snarled to the unconsicous boy. Walking over to his sword, he pulled it from the ground. Resealing it, he slid the steel back into it's sheath before disappearing into the woods, bloody footprints all that remaind of the battle.

EXIT THREAD
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum