Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue0/0Nero [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Nero [W.I.P] Empty Nero [W.I.P]

Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:04 pm
Name: Nero

The Host Race: Hollow (For Now...)

Personality: N/A

Appearance: N/A

Background/History: N/A

Ziamichi Spirit: Nero [W.I.P] Nero
Nero is a bit of a bad ass. He loves trouble and sometimes provokes it just for a good scrap. As cocky and trouble-lovin as he may seem, he's actually very protective of those close to him. Nero has a few powers. The one he uses mainly would be his 'Devil's Arm'. All it does is give him the ability to reach further than he could normally. He has other powers that have yet to be unlocked to their full potential (More on those later).

Ziamichi History: Nero has no TRUE host. No Hollow in Hueco Mundo can contain his power. He knows that there are more powerful beings outside of Hueco Mundo but by the time he figures out how that hollow leaves, his power burns up their body, forever removing them from the cycle of rebirth.
Nero's personal belief is that his TRUE host will emerge from outside Hueco Mundo and that he or she will be able to contain his power and will not succumb to the fate that has befallen so very many a countless Hollow. Til then, Nero just keeps floating around Hueco Mundo and possessing every hollow he sees, hoping the next one will be his host.

Ziamichi powers: As discussed earlier, Nero's devil arm is a very handy ability. Another ability is that of his sword, Akahime, which merges with his host's blade, not changing the zanpaku-to spirit but rather, merges with it and making it grow in strength. Another ability is one he can only use when he is awake but his host in unconcious. He has the ability to take control of his host for 30 minutes(posts). If he uses this ability he must rest for 3 hours( 20 posts)

Unique Traits: See Ziamichi Powers

Skills:
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept
4 Tier and below only get beginner.
These are set in STONE unless Frost, Kenshin or Tsubine say otherwise.

Forms: (How many forms, if any, does it take until the host reaches it's limit, full power and a risk of having the demon, dark side or other entity gain control of their body.)

Control: Nero's Hollow hosts have a 0 rank control over him.

Ziamichi Class: (Ranging from E to the weakest and A to the strongest; With S being a special class of demons. Don't do anything to this, the staff will decide how strong your demon will be from how good your application is and how good your role playing skills are.)

Drawbacks: If Nero's power is used or abused to much(Both Nero AND the host are unconcious) the host will fall into a 2 week long coma(I.E. Will not post for 2 days IRL)

Roleplay Sample: 'crap...this host is almost at his limit' Nero thought to himself as he could feel the hollow falling apart at the seams.Nero looked desparately for a new host until he found a Adjucha. "PERFECT!" Nero used his devil arm ability to grab the adjucha and basically pounded on it's face until it passed out. Just as the Menos he had possessed was burning up, he possessed the Adjucha he had just found, leaving the Menos to burn and die. "DAMMIT!" He shouted into the sky. "When?! WHEN WILL THEY ARRIVE?!"

Last edited by hayuko on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Its not done, it needs work.)

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Nero [W.I.P] Empty Re: Nero [W.I.P]

Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 pm
Also, Ziamichi cannot be hollow host race.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Nero [W.I.P] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Nero [W.I.P] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 am
Moved to the denied section because the person never came and finished.

Nero [W.I.P] WVMWLOu
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:22 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum