Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Empty RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]

Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:09 am
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS POST IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]
Continued From This Thread A Day Or Two Later:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14440p20-sphere-of-strife-enter-the-realm-of-war-and-causality-akureyri-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread

Artist: Aivi - Song: Lapis Lazuil - Word Count: 1200

There was darkness -- then there was light. For as the plum eyes of Saiko Mori became awoken to the world, she would find herself in a room with only a single light; and a darkness as black as the night beyond it's reach. The tiles on the floor beneath her boots were pale as snow, while the walls themselves mended into the midnight all around her.

Yet, none of that mattered to the raven haired girl. All that was muttering through the crux of her essence was this:

Pain, pain, pain, pain.

That was the only word which could be radiated over and over again in the consciousness of Saiko Mori upon her awakening. There was much anguish had over her existence that was still tethered to this realm, as contrasting screams of internal regret clawed at her for not sticking to her intent of dying on that battlefield.

So many lives taken were taken in the rampage of her sorrows internal burst, yet this world still sought to keep her alive. Why? What purpose could it serve to so much as let a creature such as herself live? Why did that half-hearted excuse for a Doctor dare to keep such a suicidal menace as herself alive? It took away the meaning of her death, the justice which was to be served and the life she wanted to end.

It was made all the more gut-wrenching to the girl as she recalled the deadened beauty of that boy beginning to fade in the wake of her taint and corruption. The burning, nauseating sensation of guilt, regret, anger and shame would cluster in her stomach like a cyclone of knives ripping apart her intestines until she ultimately vomited shades of orchid, shade and crimson into the once colorless floor beneath her feet.

Wiping away the chunks of filth from her mouth caused the frightened, anxious and unnerved Shinigami to shake, quiver and wonder just how she got herself in this mess altogether. It was if her senses died, her perception of reality broke and she was in an infinitely looped hell of her own scornful actions which led her to this point.

All of the lives she reaped, the blood soiled in her name; all of it was -- for what? The selling of her own soul to save another? Even if her family and friends were well taken care of, was it truly worth the suffering of her spirit and the murder of so many countless enemies and innocents?

She just wanted them to be spared the fate of being hell's victims -- but not like this.

So, again, another pool of vomit would erupt out from the mouth of Saiko and she'd slam her fist into the ground as tears of anger, fear and sadness spread out into the mess of her essence. She had no one to blame for all of this but herself. It is why she remained ensnared, trapped and enslaved to this life. Not because of the blame of others, but because of the actions she took to invoke this response from life and those whom live in it.

Even if her intents were only good, none of that mattered when the actions she took were so criminally skewed and butchered. And, due to how blood was on The Void Engima's hands -- there was no choice but to keep descending further down the rabbit's hole of despair. Therefore, Saiko sought to stand on her own two feet, regain her prowess and summon the depths of her abilities to the forefront.

No matter if that seal of The Mad Doctor's still burned into her soul, she would not be trapped like a bird in this hell. No longer would life continue to cage her. It didn't matter if it was those miserable demons, this lunatic mad man who wanted to play a sick sort of hero or the inner torment of her mind's own disgusting fixation on making her conscious anguished, scared and despondent; SHE WASN'T HAVING ANYMORE OF IT IN THIS MOMENT!

In a shout of tears, frustration and distress; The Corrupted Blood of Saiko Mori boiled and raged forth to the surface in a form of explosive Death Energy. It came in the form of multiple teardrops which brought to life dozens of shade and orchid hued explosions. From this screeching assault, the walls which kept her chained in this room broke and The Void Enigma would seek to find her out of this place.

Even as the smoke and flames filled the area, the heart of The Shinigami only desired these things: to find Ash Iramasha and give her condolences to that beautiful spirit. Then, if she were to do that, pick up the shambles of her own wretched life and determine what to do with it. Shadow Fall could come and find her if she wanted, but she didn't give a god damn about that either.

For if she failed to provide a sufficient answer for her absence --- it didn't matter. She was suicidal anyway, right? So if any of her actions brought forth harm, that's what she wanted in the end anyway and it didn't matter what she did. So why NOT act however she pleased?

Thus, even as her body trembled and vibrated with fear on the inside, the lone embodiment of Saiko dared to continue her path to the surface and seek her way out of this abysmal hell from this sick-o of a "Doctor". Therefore, as the alarms and sirens went off, she fired volley after volley at all of the snakes, guards and appendages which tried to halt her path out of this loathsome lab.

It didn't matter what stood in her path, she was at least going to get out of here. So, if she could help it, she would at least try and live long enough to die breathing in the air from the surface world. Therefore, in one blood curdling scream filled with emotion, Saiko hollered out these words to the underground chamber of Hades:

"I'M SAIKO MORI! AND I REFUSE TO BE TRAPPED IN HERE ANY LONGER!"

In that that single cry, she'd forge another vortex of tears from behind her through the maiden's Death Energy and seek to continue blowing wall after wall away from this base. As she progressed with each step, she'd obliterate every last bit of this experimental ground along her path.

This was the rampage and unleashing of The Void Enigma's spirit to the world. No one was going to stop her from this revolution of herself. Not even -- herself. For even if she wanted to give up, there was something burning outside that wouldn't shut up and keep pressing her down this path of internal insurgency.

RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Empty Re: RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:49 pm

...We're really not that much different, are we, little girl…? The difference is… I've answered that question.

The Doctor had preserved the life of the girl known as Saiko Mori. She had exhibited very similar signs to those of post-traumatic stress disorder, the root cause of which was often either the constant life threatening danger one was in… or the fact that they took the lives of others. Considering her 'bravery' towards meeting her end… the Doctor doubted that she was afraid of death. Rather, she was afraid of those lives she had taken in her work.

...Why indeed…? Why end the lives of others, while saving those you feel the need to…? The Doctor looked at his desk, before turning his gaze back over to the board behind him.

Every life the Doctor had ever ended. Every animal, every person. Every last soul that had ever been ceased by the Doctor's hand… was on that wall. The board was gigantic. It fit through the entirety of the auditorium-sized room where the Doctor was currently working. Several had marks. A few had question symbols, some had an upper case E, and some were marked through with several red x's.

At the very top of all of them, however, there was a single word. A word that was the ultimate crux of the Doctor's research. A word that dominated the entirety of why each and every person on that list had died. ...In other cultures… they would thank the earth for its bounty… but in my case… The Doctor thought to himself, looking up at the four letter word at the top of the board. In my case, it's a lot easier… to say 'you're welcome'… than thank you…

The Doctor's attention returned to the monitoring system. The truth was that he had set aside his other projects for this, analyzing the body of Saiko Mori. ..hmm, Death Energy, is it? The Doctor wondered to himself, his fingers tracing around and around the keyboard as she moved.

It was also true that Shadowfall knew exactly where their commander was. The Doctor had already gotten into contact with the correct people and informed them that there were going to be no problems at all with this arrangement. The Doctor could be quite persuasive when he desired to be.

At last, the very floor that the Doctor's chair was sitting on began to shake. ...It was a good thing I chose to use the outer mongolia… The Doctor recollected himself as he kicked back on his desk. He had created this holding area for those beings whose… abilities… were sufficient enough to cause problems. It was just above Victor II's home, the city-sized snake's warmth keeping the entire area heated without having to use any electricity whatsoever.

The Doctor's chair would smack back into the wall behind him, before tossing out his right hand. As a result, the room itself began to shift and change. The commands he had inserted into the computer began to take effect as his own Wartime Barrier became erect around the room, the girl likely smashing into the ceiling as her path of least resistance became stronger than diamonds.

"And where are you going? Calm down... the barrier's on a timer, see...? I don't intend to trap you here… I simply desire your attention for a moment." He told her with his peculiar smile, his pointer finger gesturing towards the computer screen. If she made any indication that she was going to affect the barrier through that computer, the Doctor would speak. "I wouldn't recommend hacking it… it's affixed to my own bioharmonic interface. Who knows what kind of nasty things could get inside of you if you tried..." The Doctor informed her, looking at the time that they had: five minutes.

"… So, what? You're just going to run blindly once again, chasing after something you don't fully understand…?" The Doctor asked her, his chair slowly swiveling around as it began to roll along the barrier that had become the floor, the Doctor's eyes turning as he beheld the wall of this grand room.

"… That person… Ash Iramasha… that's who you're after… correct?" The Doctor asked her, a smile on his face as he crossed his arms behind his head. "… They're in the hospital being treated… and after they got the message that you were sleeping soundly, their brain activity became much less stressed." The Doctor told Saiko, before looking up at her.

"...A member of the Gotei 13… lived in New York during its control by demons… and yet, now she serves them…. What a peculiar creature you are. Power.. Is that notion what you sold your soul for…?" The Doctor asked, as that four letter word began to glow a dull purple on the wall, expanding outwards. It finally covered over the entirety of the south wall, as the Doctor tilted his head forwards on his chair.

"… are you hungry?" He asked her, before finally rising out of the chair. "Though truly… it's quite astounding how hard you cling… You had no allies in that battle until I arrived… and yet.. You have somewhere to go…" The Doctor continued, his eyes slowly closing before looking at her eyes. "Have you ever tried making your own home…? Or have you only ever adopted the homes of others, like a moth to the flame…?" He inquired, honestly curious.

"Of course… after that five minute timer is up, you're as free to leave as you would like. But I'll ask again. Do you really have anywhere to go right now? Or would it be more advantageous for you to rest? I don't know what kind of room you awoke in… after all, it was merely reflecting your own psyche. You can stay anywhere that you would like, for as long as you would like… that is, assuming I lied about the mark I placed upon you."

Indeed, the options were all hers. She certainly had the ability to leave as that timer ran out. She had the ability to attack the Doctor and make him regret what he had done as vehemently as she had sworn on the day he had stopped her attempt at suicide. She could even search for other signs of life within this base. However… the Doctor rather hoped that she wouldn't.

"… I'm only talking about your eye, of course… I fixed up everything except for your right eye. Your remaining one looks haunted…" The Doctor continued, looking into the barrier as he awaited its expiration. "...You declared your name… that's also surprising… After all, I thought that woman died on the battlefield from having lost her will. I can save the body even beyond death… but your personality seemed to have been quite dispersed by that time… I do apologize for my tardiness."

The Doctor concluded at last, before falling silent. Whatever she had to say to him, he would listen. He was as impossible to read as always, though perhaps Saiko would pause for a moment and look down at herself. She had been changed into a white robe, wrapped with a piece of cloth, its sleeves going down to her elbows. So long as she wore it, any of the debris that was generated from her smashing through the lab was… repulsed. It was if they simply bounced off of her as lightly as a feather as it came into contact with an obstacle, sliding directly off of her.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Empty Re: RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:55 pm
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS POST IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]
Continued From This Thread A Day Or Two Later:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14440p20-sphere-of-strife-enter-the-realm-of-war-and-causality-akureyri-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread

Artist: AØ 一个直径 - Song: NAS NE DOGONYAT- Word Count: 2103

Destroy, destroy, destroy. The pattern of destruction was constant and repeated in the cycle of Saiko's life. So, as the walls came down in a calamitous blaze and the fires raged into the air with choking gray smoke; this sight of carnage was nothing new to her. Yet, even with that being the case, it resembled the burning of her own will and her own desire to do as she pleased. Even if that intention was to lead herself into a charred coffin.

And, it seem that sentiment would almost true -- if but for a moment. As, through the jarring jaws of a diamond-hard barrier forging before The Maiden, the path of The Void Enigma had been cut off and her anger seemed to grow agitated with this set-back. But, Saiko's movement would cease and this pause in forward motion would cause her to come back to reality for a bit.

As, with a glance down to her shoulder, she'd finally come down a bit from her wild and savage emotions to notice that she wasn't wearing her combative gear. Instead, she was wearing only a white robe with a belt fastened at her waist.

Disgusting.

That was the first thought that washed over her mind. The thought that someone other than herself touched her body and saw it exposed made her want to slit the throat of The Doctor. The reason being is because she never let anyone but herself tend to the wounds she suffered after every battle. Not even the higher ups within Shadow Fall were allowed to touch this once timid Archduchess because the touch of another was repelling in the sense that she was not worth it.

Any sort of charitable kindness was wasted on her as she would abuse it, rot it and make them rue the withered energy to assist her. Her soul was as putrid and corrupt as could be, so she could never understand why most of these deranged spirits of this world wished to spare her of that fate. It was an act of hate against herself and those of this planet when washing over those actions.

Yet, she wouldn't have the time to waste mulling so intently over that exposure of herself. For, as soon as she was done lamenting over that boundary being crossed, The Doctor was already uttering out words to her. He was asking such things as where she was going in such a fragile and broken state. To which -- she only hissed and tried to holler out once more -- but failed to.

There would only be a weak yelp heard from the girl before she realized something -- she was still mute. The ability to speak with her brain had been destroyed on that battlefield by the likes of Ash Iramasha. And, while it may have felt as if she was speaking with words, that was only the unbridled outpouring of The Void Enigma's soul screaming for her. Which is then when Miss Saiko learned that perhaps she could induce periods of telepathy under high emotional stress. It would at least explain why she dared to call out her name so boldly.

None the less, the challenge remained: just how would she communicate with him? Simple: mouthed movements. Through controlled movements of her mouth, Saiko would motion with her lips these words:

"I will go wherever my heart pleases. I don't care where it leads, but anywhere is better than here."

If he couldn't decipher that? Maybe he wasn't the genius he thought he was. But, at least Saiko understood enough from him that this shield wouldn't last forever. So, for the moment, her rage would ease and she'd await for her opportunity to get the hell out of this decrepit place.

Though, The Archduchess's eyes couldn't help but roll out of irritation for the fact she had no intention to "hack" this miserable lab. Destroy it? Perhaps that was her intent. However, if she was never brought here in the first place, this un-called for savior wouldn't be dealing with this problem. She advised him of the risk of trying to "rescue" her; so that was his burden to bare still. She never asked for anyone's help as the problems induced into her life were of her own inaction or mis-action.

Nevertheless, those plum eyes of Saiko would keep sharp attention to the doctor as their stabbing stare never let up in intensity. Which is why when he uttered the words of her running away again did she then punch the barrier. It wouldn't be enough to break or shatter it open by any means, but the toxic intent behind it WOULD most certainly leave a hefty crack in it as her stare became filled with writhe and glum. So much so that The Void Enigma's energy reacted to this negative force brewing within herself. For it would bled on to the once placid garments a shade of deep midnight to represent the shadows of her heart once again tainting the world around her.

Then, she would rest and levitate backwards as her eyes became further filled with blackness. What business of his to care whether or not she was evading her issues once again? As far as Saiko was concerned, this life was a waste and so was herself; so it was befitting to run and hide away from these worries. As, the further the extent she took to evade them, the longer she could withhold and delay the inevitable hurt which would storm upon her like an unending wave of hurt in the none too distant future.

Henceforth, from this skewed logic, she'd mouth these words to The Mad Doctor:

"I will run from this as far and as long as I want. My body is as weak as my inner most self and it will rot just the same, but it does not matter. If death is what I seek, then my actions are irrelevant and I can do as I please. We both wouldn't be here if you had just let me achieve what I desired in that war to begin with."

When finished, the section of the War Time Barrier she smashed against would then begin to bleed a black essence and this would be her corrosive aura dripping forth into the world yet again. As, in that moment, the limbs of the vicious woman started exude black fluid; while her arms and shoulders quivered with weakness. It was true that her body still was not in any condition to do much of anything, but her suicidal impulses cared not. If her body ceased to function? Then that would be the end of it and she had no qualms with that as it would be the end of a onerous life.

So, as Saiko coughed up hues of coal and crimson liquid from her mouth, The Archduchess would take this lull in action in order to further listen in and divulge the whereabouts of Ash Iramasha. Judging from the muttered words that The Lunatic Doctor raved out, the male seemed to be in a hospital of some kind recovering. Furthermore, it seemed he became informed of the intentions her heart held for him.

Thus, while it was reassuring that he received her message, Saiko wanted to deliver those feelings for herself in person. Perhaps it was as delusional and misguided hope, but maybe there was something in him she could seek to have for herself. Her mind wasn't the most rational, yet it still would subconsciously press her to find hope -- even if it was in another person.

There wasn't even a full concrete plan or end-game for what would happen when and after she found The Iramasha. As perhaps it was just another attempt to run away, hide and seek refuge in another person so that they may hold her despair and soothe her like a toddler. But, even with that being the case, it was still her own freewill to decide such a haphazard and unstable future.

Ergo, the wiring of her brain would crack open the Void Enigma's senses of deduction and come to the conclusion that he was in Karakura Central. This had to be the case as she understood quite well that their base of operation was located in that city. And, from that intel, she could at least understand that the male must've been in their hospital and it is there where her destination upon this journey of folly would take her. Even if she died in the process, she would seek this suicidal goal to the end. As, Saiko's life was lived on a whim, and it would most certainly end on one as far as her mind was concerned.

"Stop peering into my life."

Unlike before, those words wouldn't be mouthed. Instead, her soul would ooze them out into the world in a bothered tone.

For, the sparks of thought would cease to an end when Miss Mori heard the likes of The Doctor spewing forth personal information about her background history as if he had lived that. The circumstances behind her joining Shadow Fall were already set in stone. There was no point in mulling over it. There was no way she could turn to anything else after commuting such a heinous history and becoming one of their top agents.

The only choice she had at this point was to fade into the darkness of obscurity, or continue to serve Shadow Fall and take solace in the only place which would house her.

"I'm not hungry. I'm not interested in power. Just leave me alone."

Quick and to the point, these were the intents of Saiko's mouthed words as she once again punched the barrier. Again, and again and again; she would proceed with it until the whole of the wall before him was cracked. Much like the broken shambles of her life, this shield would remain, but it would be scarred and fractured.

Then, once she eased off her vent-filled strikes, that right arm of hers would rest to the maiden's side and she'd observe the doctor once more.

"I am a wanderer. I don't need allies. I don't need a home. I'm corrupt and the only one who should suffer my corruption is myself and those naive enough to want to become close to me."

To show the sincerity of those words, the spirit of Saiko once again came to the surface and echoed those sentiments into existence with yet another grasp of telepathic reach. As, these sentiments resonated within her soul and rung true the worldview in which she lived in on the constant bases. There was no home she belongs to, for she is a murderer, a soulless husk and there wasn't anything in her heart to give to another.

Even if her actions could be interrupted as otherwise, it would always stem forth from her own delusions, desires and selfish yearnings of comfort and warmth. Which is why she would never allow herself to forget that and understand the sort of corrupted villain she was.

There was little to no redemption for her essence as far as The Void Engima was concerned. The Doctor kept trying to find light in something which couldn't shine like a star. It was loathsome, pathetic and tiresome to the perception of Saiko and she simply wanted this desperate attempt to change her to end.

Thus, even if it was in her best interest to stay and rest, she'd reject such a kind act and seek to suffer on her own in this dark world. So, the non-sense about her eyes and personality would simply coming as blurs of fluffed word, as the sight of Saiko became hazy and distorted due to her injuries. It hurt, everything did, but she needed to press on and get the hell out of here. Hence, as he came to this conclusion, she'd utter these parting words with her lips:

"Just let me go and release me to death. I cannot be saved."

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:11 pm

"...You're lucky I speak every language…" The Doctor told her with a small smile, his body hanging over the edge of the back of his chair. He did not truly mind what she chose to do, or how to be. The fact remained that she was here, instead of dead. Was that enough for the Doctor? Not even he knew, to be honest.

Watching her roll her eyes made him chuckle. "Hahaha… You've still got your sense of humor, at least…" He informed her, before looking farther into her eyes. "What? You think this is all your own fault?" He asked, his eyes looking from beneath his glasses. "Bullshit. Who you are is as much a product of your environment as of your own will. Of course, you can always try to be something greater, but at the end of the day…" The Doctor came to a stop as she punched the barrier, his words trailing off as he examined her during the blow.

She appears to be physically stable, at least… no torn bones or other injuries hindering her movement… perhaps healing her that well was a mistake… Dr. Hebi reflected to himself, before wagging a finger at her. "Now, now. I chose to give you those clothes instead of one of my experiments. It wouldn't make you live much longer to be a little grateful, now would it?" The Doctor told her, before smiling again.

"I speak Insanity, Miss Jackson." The Doctor told her, tilting his chair slightly to the side as he looked at the wall filled with photos once again. "And it is in that tongue of madness that I can clearly hear 'you're not happy with this'." The male was silent now, before he gently bent his head forwards, inhaling deeply as specks of gold entered into his respiratory system, sating his latent addiction.

"Still pretty pathetic, though." The male said, turning completely to look at the board, his hood coming down from the back of his head. The three thousand year old being gazed at the chart, at the photographs. "You can 'do as you please'…? That's exactly wrong… you can't 'do' anything. If you lose your life, it all becomes pointless, returns to zero." The Doctor told her, slowly moving his chair back as he looked at more of the photographs. If she could have seen his eyes, she would likely have been a bit… disturbed. "…" He slowly turned around once more, his expression neutral behind his glasses.

"…" The Doctor slowly smiled, before his body began to twitch, his head surging forwards and backwards as his whole form began to twitch, his legs spasming beneath him as he opened his mouth…

"...No…"

The 'words' were not spoken from his mouth, but… it was an emotion. A pure emotion of utter denial, as if the Doctor's very… existence was contained within that statement. Gradually, the shaking stopped, his right hand coming over his left arm as it would not come back under control very easily… and his eyes burst two small veins, blood dripping down from them ungracefully.

"...Do you really hate this world that much?" The Doctor asked her, his arms returning over the back of the chair as he leaned forwards once again, his eyes studying her. "After all, even that boy is a member of this world. Do you hate him, too?" The Doctor asked, the smile returning to his lips. "...Will you hate him… when he dies… and leaves you alone again…?"

The woman then began her barrage against his shield once again. ...She can vent her emotions, as well, to some extent… but it still feels like there is something holding her back.. With that in mind, the Doctor listened to what she had to say, though he was looking more at the wall now. "And I'm the crazy one here…?" The Doctor asked her, before slowly he began to stand out of his chair. "Can you really defend yourself that well? Some part of me doubts it. And yet you have such venom in going against what the entire universe, down to the very cells in your body tells you Is how you should be."

The Doctor came to a stop, looking at the barrier as the snack wrapped around his waist slowly slithered along his arm. The red coat he wore changed to white, a screw protruding from his head as a scythe appeared. "I'll let you out of here, right now, and not bother you any longer." The Doctor's words informed her, the scythe he carried sliding along the barrier directly behind his back as he turned to face her once again.

In his right hand, a small white tube rose to his lips, as a flame appeared in his left. Bending forwards, he lit the object, as a peculiar sapphire smoke rose from the end of the odd stick. "But only if you can tell me this. Why do men light fires?"

The Doctor looked at her hazing eyes, his hands lowering into his coat pockets, the scythe placed against the barrier as he awaited her response...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:29 am
[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS]

EMBRACE THE MELANCHOLY

Artist: Megurine Luka - Song: Wash My Blood - Word Count: 2150

If this genius could speak every language, then Saiko wondered if he had the capacity to understand what her body was screeching out to him. As what her spirit spoke to this male had to have been this clear: he needed to fuck off. Even if she was as sick as a dog, deranged as a lunatic and broken as a piece of shattered glass; that was her misery and sorrow to deal with. No one else but herself had any business trying to cope with these complications of the heart. That only brought open the floodgates for further pain she had no desire to acquire.

Though, for now, her irritation could only be increased by the sounds of this sad excuse of a Doctor chuckling on about her plight. Sense of humor? Get real. Just what the hell did he even know about her life outside of words on a screen from her history? He never lived it, he could never understand and she didn't want him to. Therefore, Saiko would scoff and have another burst of telepathy bleed into the world around them as she got further acclimated with her new prowess.

"Keep your insipid jokes out of this. I understand exactly what caused this and that's all I need to go on, Witch Doctor."

With a frantic sounding snarl, a flare of shade hued energy would then erupt out of Saiko's body as her demonic and spiritual prowess clashed and became unruly. Whatever was occurring with her, it was clear enough that it wasn't the same half-breed that The Mad Scientist picked up from Iceland. Something snapped, a trigger was broken and something new was unleashed. Even as they spoke and stared each other down, the insides of The Glum Reaper's essence was churning, twisting and morphing into something -- more.

But for now, if he couldn't understand it without words, the mind of Saiko would holler it out in a simple phrase:

"Fuck off!!!!!!!!"

Crude, but to the point. The agitation of her sorrow was beginning to show it's colors and the phase of angry associated with grief was fierce. The only thing Saiko wanted to do was leave this horrid place, mend her wounds in her own pitiful hole and process these changes at her own pace until things made sense. Every second which obstructed that desire only served to piss her off and make The Mistress of Melancholy enraged. She understood that she was weak and vulnerable at this point, anyone with fucking eyes could see that. But -- that was her weakness to bare and heal until it turned into unending strength.

Therefore, it sickened The Mistress Of Glum to hear him further speak as if he clearly comprehended where her mind was at this point. Just what the HELL did he know? Nothing. Not a god damn thing. Not even that boy of beautiful light and altruism would ever grow to fathom how deep her twisted roots went. No one but Saiko herself could grasp that and this demonic killer intended to keep it that way.

For only she was able to see the fucked up beauty in it as she drowned infinitely deeper into her rich sorrows. Despite how much pain it caused her, this pain never left her. It never broke her heart, nor did it break her mind. It was always there and she clung to it for life and safety; as to embrace anything else was short of foolish. Every last thing in this forsaken life was so fucking finite and always abandoned her at every turn. She hated it.

And perhaps he was right in the fact that she was not happy with this, but she was being that could never happy. Nothing would ever be enough, no could ever satisfy her and she'd never be free of this parasite that tore apart her very embodiment. For it bonded with her, she bonded with it and it became her only true companion in this world that she could trust. That is how woven and attached she became to her prowess and spirit because everything else always fell through, broke at the seams and left her alone. Therefore, she embraced this pain and learned to love it despite her cries and screams of protest at this fucked life.

So to call that solace pathetic only caused Saiko to further despise his essence as he insulted her very power and partner. Therefore, she would smash repetitively against this barrier until her knuckles spewed plum and shade blood -- and still continue onward. Over and over and over again until it would seem as if the barrier was about to break, but this thing was too tough and it wouldn't budge. However, the mark of her will had been left and it certainly wouldn't have been pretty if Dr.Hebi was on the receiving end of this hostility and malice brewing within her. Since, in this moment, her feelings were becoming further distorted, conflicted and ruptured.

For while his entire face bled with pure maddening insanity,
the eyes of Saiko grieved and trickled their unending heartache and melancholy. As each of them became devoured within a darkness as black as the cosmos itself, while tears of plum grief dripped down from her pale skinned face. It is why she could stand to stare his lunacy in the eye, hold her ground and firmly say in rebuttal to his no:

"YES!!!!!!"

With a burning pain ripping apart her chest, the tears came down harder as the whole of Saiko's body erupted with a deep seated anguish. One that made it feel as if she was physically pained, yet no injuries could clearly be seen. As credit have to be given to The Doctor in the fact that he tended to most of them in her slumber. While anything else that was leftover had taken care of by her own regenerative factor. So this was the torment of her own soul coming to stab, pierce and scorch The Fall Angel of Love and Death at the cross.

Even if she was condemned and sentenced to an eternal life of damnation, the sum total of her sins would not be denied by any creature in this universe. It didn't matter if it was this sick fuck of a doctor, the twisted devil of Mana Asthavon, the brutal barbarian of Hayden Desmond or any other ridiculous god that existed in this existence. These experiences, these pains and this evolution of herself would NOT be rejected and she would skewer ANYTHING and ANYONE who DARED to REFUTE that.

Henceforth, in reaction to this HATE, the oil aura of Saiko's energy spread like a flood throughout the barrier and her intensive screams overpowered whatever denial The Doctor had for her existence. As these cries grew in furor, this barrier would crack, crack and CRACK until it seemed as if this flood of despair, terror and fury was going to drown and break through that damn shield. Yet -- it wasn't enough. Nothing would ever enough. It still stood, but she would continue to imprint her god damn fury and distaste for every last horrible thing this disgusting existence had thrown her way. She DIDN'T deserve to be sick, she DIDN'T deserve to feel this pain -- she DIDN'T deserve to be this fucking lonely.

Thus, those agonized tears of frustration and grief could only fall deeper as her own form of hysteria and suppressed madness bled and spewed all over this putrid laboratory. And, as it did, flashbacks of the many experiments which robbed her of her wings came flooding back. She hated him, she hated this place and she hated every last bit of situation because the same abominable men of science violated her, tore her apart and ripped out her humanity and light to inject, induce and replace it with darkness, taint and the corruption of demonic blood. They killed everything she cherished and this piece of miserable insanity before her was cut form the same cloth with his perverted desires.

Ergo, as The Mad Doctor asked her if she truly hated this world so much, the same answer would repeat itself; only with further heartbreak behind it as the despair almost vomited forth from her mouth:

"YES"

She hated this world for hurting her. She hated this world for giving her the ability to feel anything. She hated this world for everything that it took away from her. She hated this world for her being so fucking weak. She hated everything because it was so screwed up and everything seemed so futile. Even as she worked to improve thing, what was the fucking point? This whole struggle and fight that life bestowed her seemed so fucking worthless and agonizing. It's why she cared not for her own life because this one was wrong, depraved and unable to attain the unattainable and unrealistic desires of her heart.

As, deep down inside, she understood one thing:

She was the type of person who won't EVER be happy no matter what.

And that hurt more than anything else.

So if the Doctor was so well versed in the tongues of madness as he claimed to be, then the freak should be able to interpret ALL of this from the groaning pull of her life's essence surging his sadistic home.

. . .

But then the topic of that boy came up. Ash. Sweet, sweet Ash. What DID she even feel for him at this point? Her heart was a fucking mess over that boy, but she could hardly believe the feeling was mutual; no matter how much her desires craved for the opposite to be true. What could that source of purity and light see in a monster as fucked up and twisted as Saiko? Nothing. That is what her mind told her. The only thing she had to claim was her own greedy yearnings to make him hers and that was good enough to satisfy the hellish pull of her demonic blood's hunger.

Even she wanted to believe otherwise, the chains of fate always had ways of binding her further and crushing that over caring heart of hers that had been repressed, tethered and bound in the abyss of her own shattered despair. As that boy was too naive to the ways of the world and her paranoid and mistrusting mind could only whisper the fact that he only did it out of duty and nothing more. As the essence of her melancholy knew that not a single being was capable of fully enduring this misery that debased and tormented everything and everyone around her.

Having contemplated this in her skewed perception of reality, the tear stained face of Saiko stared upwards and hissed with contempt as her demonic fangs came out and the opening of her mind once again washed this world with it's telepathic cry:

"I hate him. I hate you. I hate myself. I hate this world. I hate being alone. I hate everything that makes me feel an ounce of pain. I hate the fact he will leave me, I hate that I hurt him, I hate the fact I will be hurt and I hate this weakened mind and body. I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate it all."

In that outpouring of expression, the body of Saiko reacted and there was a wild release of energy that seemed to extend her hair all the way down to her waist; while the shade hued flames of her energy spiraled up to the ceiling and burned everything into a dejected downpour of depression and woe. There was nothing but blackness, plum and rain that bathed this whole space and it represented the void of her own broken heart as those tears just wouldn't stop. The sinking feeling in her chest increased and Saiko couldn't help but clench as she couldn't control her sobs at this point.

. . .

. . .

Now closing her eyes, Saiko fall to her knees and glance to the burning embers of melancholy all around her before feeling the pull of her demonic blood give one quick response to his final question:

"Fires such as these are burned to relieve tension and please the gods. What kind of stupid question is that....?"

And indeed, much was released from her soul in this outburst. Even if she refused to accept it and speak it, she could not ignore it. While the weight was still there, much of it had been casted out and shown to the world. So, as this inferno of sorrow blazed, Saiko merely basked in it and awaited for The Doctor to do what would he promised. He got what he wanted.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum