Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Latest topics
» Become one with earth [Solo]
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by MWD

» Become one with earth [Solo]
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by MWD

» Creepy Crawlies In The Night [Calypso/SOLO]
Yesterday at 12:18 pm by Angry Charmander

» Yoriko's true potential!!!
Yesterday at 10:43 am by MWD

» Henrex's 30 Day Anyburst Tracker
Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:45 pm by Henrex

» Birds And the Bears
Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Heedless Words, Thoughtless Beasts [Calypso/Ulv]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:30 am by Angry Charmander

» Please Resolve Yourself, Captain [Private/Hernex]
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:10 am by Sage

» Bone Metamorphasis Technique
Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:28 am by Mirja Eeola

» Wondered where they were
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:47 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Henrex

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2623 registered users
The newest registered user is Swafty

Our users have posted a total of 124434 messages in 19002 subjects
Share | 

RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]    Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:09 am

[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS POST IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]
Continued From This Thread A Day Or Two Later:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14440p20-sphere-of-strife-enter-the-realm-of-war-and-causality-akureyri-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread

...We're really not that much different, are we, little girl…? The difference is… I've answered that question.

The Doctor had preserved the life of the girl known as Saiko Mori. She had exhibited very similar signs to those of post-traumatic stress disorder, the root cause of which was often either the constant life threatening danger one was in… or the fact that they took the lives of others. Considering her 'bravery' towards meeting her end… the Doctor doubted that she was afraid of death. Rather, she was afraid of those lives she had taken in her work.

...Why indeed…? Why end the lives of others, while saving those you feel the need to…? The Doctor looked at his desk, before turning his gaze back over to the board behind him.

Every life the Doctor had ever ended. Every animal, every person. Every last soul that had ever been ceased by the Doctor's hand… was on that wall. The board was gigantic. It fit through the entirety of the auditorium-sized room where the Doctor was currently working. Several had marks. A few had question symbols, some had an upper case E, and some were marked through with several red x's.

At the very top of all of them, however, there was a single word. A word that was the ultimate crux of the Doctor's research. A word that dominated the entirety of why each and every person on that list had died. ...In other cultures… they would thank the earth for its bounty… but in my case… The Doctor thought to himself, looking up at the four letter word at the top of the board. In my case, it's a lot easier… to say 'you're welcome'… than thank you…

The Doctor's attention returned to the monitoring system. The truth was that he had set aside his other projects for this, analyzing the body of Saiko Mori. ..hmm, Death Energy, is it? The Doctor wondered to himself, his fingers tracing around and around the keyboard as she moved.

It was also true that Shadowfall knew exactly where their commander was. The Doctor had already gotten into contact with the correct people and informed them that there were going to be no problems at all with this arrangement. The Doctor could be quite persuasive when he desired to be.

At last, the very floor that the Doctor's chair was sitting on began to shake. ...It was a good thing I chose to use the outer mongolia… The Doctor recollected himself as he kicked back on his desk. He had created this holding area for those beings whose… abilities… were sufficient enough to cause problems. It was just above Victor II's home, the city-sized snake's warmth keeping the entire area heated without having to use any electricity whatsoever.

The Doctor's chair would smack back into the wall behind him, before tossing out his right hand. As a result, the room itself began to shift and change. The commands he had inserted into the computer began to take effect as his own Wartime Barrier became erect around the room, the girl likely smashing into the ceiling as her path of least resistance became stronger than diamonds.

"And where are you going? Calm down... the barrier's on a timer, see...? I don't intend to trap you here… I simply desire your attention for a moment." He told her with his peculiar smile, his pointer finger gesturing towards the computer screen. If she made any indication that she was going to affect the barrier through that computer, the Doctor would speak. "I wouldn't recommend hacking it… it's affixed to my own bioharmonic interface. Who knows what kind of nasty things could get inside of you if you tried..." The Doctor informed her, looking at the time that they had: five minutes.

"… So, what? You're just going to run blindly once again, chasing after something you don't fully understand…?" The Doctor asked her, his chair slowly swiveling around as it began to roll along the barrier that had become the floor, the Doctor's eyes turning as he beheld the wall of this grand room.

"… That person… Ash Iramasha… that's who you're after… correct?" The Doctor asked her, a smile on his face as he crossed his arms behind his head. "… They're in the hospital being treated… and after they got the message that you were sleeping soundly, their brain activity became much less stressed." The Doctor told Saiko, before looking up at her.

"...A member of the Gotei 13… lived in New York during its control by demons… and yet, now she serves them…. What a peculiar creature you are. Power.. Is that notion what you sold your soul for…?" The Doctor asked, as that four letter word began to glow a dull purple on the wall, expanding outwards. It finally covered over the entirety of the south wall, as the Doctor tilted his head forwards on his chair.

"… are you hungry?" He asked her, before finally rising out of the chair. "Though truly… it's quite astounding how hard you cling… You had no allies in that battle until I arrived… and yet.. You have somewhere to go…" The Doctor continued, his eyes slowly closing before looking at her eyes. "Have you ever tried making your own home…? Or have you only ever adopted the homes of others, like a moth to the flame…?" He inquired, honestly curious.

"Of course… after that five minute timer is up, you're as free to leave as you would like. But I'll ask again. Do you really have anywhere to go right now? Or would it be more advantageous for you to rest? I don't know what kind of room you awoke in… after all, it was merely reflecting your own psyche. You can stay anywhere that you would like, for as long as you would like… that is, assuming I lied about the mark I placed upon you."

Indeed, the options were all hers. She certainly had the ability to leave as that timer ran out. She had the ability to attack the Doctor and make him regret what he had done as vehemently as she had sworn on the day he had stopped her attempt at suicide. She could even search for other signs of life within this base. However… the Doctor rather hoped that she wouldn't.

"… I'm only talking about your eye, of course… I fixed up everything except for your right eye. Your remaining one looks haunted…" The Doctor continued, looking into the barrier as he awaited its expiration. "...You declared your name… that's also surprising… After all, I thought that woman died on the battlefield from having lost her will. I can save the body even beyond death… but your personality seemed to have been quite dispersed by that time… I do apologize for my tardiness."

The Doctor concluded at last, before falling silent. Whatever she had to say to him, he would listen. He was as impossible to read as always, though perhaps Saiko would pause for a moment and look down at herself. She had been changed into a white robe, wrapped with a piece of cloth, its sleeves going down to her elbows. So long as she wore it, any of the debris that was generated from her smashing through the lab was… repulsed. It was if they simply bounced off of her as lightly as a feather as it came into contact with an obstacle, sliding directly off of her.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]    Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:55 pm

[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS POST IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]
Continued From This Thread A Day Or Two Later:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14440p20-sphere-of-strife-enter-the-realm-of-war-and-causality-akureyri-iceland-conflict-mission-event-thread

"...You're lucky I speak every language…" The Doctor told her with a small smile, his body hanging over the edge of the back of his chair. He did not truly mind what she chose to do, or how to be. The fact remained that she was here, instead of dead. Was that enough for the Doctor? Not even he knew, to be honest.

Watching her roll her eyes made him chuckle. "Hahaha… You've still got your sense of humor, at least…" He informed her, before looking farther into her eyes. "What? You think this is all your own fault?" He asked, his eyes looking from beneath his glasses. "Bullshit. Who you are is as much a product of your environment as of your own will. Of course, you can always try to be something greater, but at the end of the day…" The Doctor came to a stop as she punched the barrier, his words trailing off as he examined her during the blow.

She appears to be physically stable, at least… no torn bones or other injuries hindering her movement… perhaps healing her that well was a mistake… Dr. Hebi reflected to himself, before wagging a finger at her. "Now, now. I chose to give you those clothes instead of one of my experiments. It wouldn't make you live much longer to be a little grateful, now would it?" The Doctor told her, before smiling again.

"I speak Insanity, Miss Jackson." The Doctor told her, tilting his chair slightly to the side as he looked at the wall filled with photos once again. "And it is in that tongue of madness that I can clearly hear 'you're not happy with this'." The male was silent now, before he gently bent his head forwards, inhaling deeply as specks of gold entered into his respiratory system, sating his latent addiction.

"Still pretty pathetic, though." The male said, turning completely to look at the board, his hood coming down from the back of his head. The three thousand year old being gazed at the chart, at the photographs. "You can 'do as you please'…? That's exactly wrong… you can't 'do' anything. If you lose your life, it all becomes pointless, returns to zero." The Doctor told her, slowly moving his chair back as he looked at more of the photographs. If she could have seen his eyes, she would likely have been a bit… disturbed. "…" He slowly turned around once more, his expression neutral behind his glasses.

"…" The Doctor slowly smiled, before his body began to twitch, his head surging forwards and backwards as his whole form began to twitch, his legs spasming beneath him as he opened his mouth…

"...No…"

The 'words' were not spoken from his mouth, but… it was an emotion. A pure emotion of utter denial, as if the Doctor's very… existence was contained within that statement. Gradually, the shaking stopped, his right hand coming over his left arm as it would not come back under control very easily… and his eyes burst two small veins, blood dripping down from them ungracefully.

"...Do you really hate this world that much?" The Doctor asked her, his arms returning over the back of the chair as he leaned forwards once again, his eyes studying her. "After all, even that boy is a member of this world. Do you hate him, too?" The Doctor asked, the smile returning to his lips. "...Will you hate him… when he dies… and leaves you alone again…?"

The woman then began her barrage against his shield once again. ...She can vent her emotions, as well, to some extent… but it still feels like there is something holding her back.. With that in mind, the Doctor listened to what she had to say, though he was looking more at the wall now. "And I'm the crazy one here…?" The Doctor asked her, before slowly he began to stand out of his chair. "Can you really defend yourself that well? Some part of me doubts it. And yet you have such venom in going against what the entire universe, down to the very cells in your body tells you Is how you should be."

The Doctor came to a stop, looking at the barrier as the snack wrapped around his waist slowly slithered along his arm. The red coat he wore changed to white, a screw protruding from his head as a scythe appeared. "I'll let you out of here, right now, and not bother you any longer." The Doctor's words informed her, the scythe he carried sliding along the barrier directly behind his back as he turned to face her once again.

In his right hand, a small white tube rose to his lips, as a flame appeared in his left. Bending forwards, he lit the object, as a peculiar sapphire smoke rose from the end of the odd stick. "But only if you can tell me this. Why do men light fires?"

The Doctor looked at her hazing eyes, his hands lowering into his coat pockets, the scythe placed against the barrier as he awaited her response...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: RELEASE ME [Saiko Mori's Rampage From Hebi Laboratories]    Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:29 am

[PLEASE PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC FOR THIS]