Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Empty Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba

Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:56 pm
NPC Template

Name: Koe Mazumaki

Personality: Koe spends most of her time chastising Izueo for bad or undesirable decisions and whining about being the only woman around. She loves antagonizing Izueo about every tiny possible flaw she can find. When not doing these things, she's usually quiet, saying nothing, just watching from the sidelines.

Whenever Izueo's in combat, Koe cheers him on. Her unnatural bloodlust almost matching Izueo's own.

Appearance
Spoiler:

Arrancar mask remnants: Headband

Tier: N/A. She's a spirit inside Izueo's dagger.
If Applicable, Position: N/A
What Race: Arrancar

Brief History: When Keo got bored, Keo got dangerous. 1000 years in the same place really will do that to you.

Evey time she'd get bored, she'd either pulled a prank on a lower level hollow that usually resulted in their untimely demise, or tried to play a prank on a higher rank hollow and get beaten into submission.

So.. What was the harm in trying to find some danger in a different world?

She traveled to the human world several times to scout, but this time she was looking for trouble.

She found a store, "Blood Metal" It was called. Sounded like her kind of place. She strolled in, looking around at all the weapons before noticing a dagger on the counter, the guard like two snakes, and the hilt ornately carved.

Without thinking, she reached out for it, to steal it, to have it for her own.. But when she touched it, she was instantaneously trapped inside it. No way out in the slightest. She tried, for what felt like decades, her vessel being kept in a storeroom for what felt like forever until the owner of the shop, Urufu, took it with him one day. She felt her vessel change hands, and seized her opportunity. Identifying herself to the one called Izueo, and sticking with him from then on.

Associated Character: Izueo Yokin

Basic Powers:

~Sonido~
Izueo has the ability to use either Shunpo OR Sonido. Gaining the arrancar's steps technique on top of his own.

~Pesquisa~
Izueo also gains the ability to detect, sense and gauge the amount of Reiatsu in his vicinity. Effectively weighing any opponents who aren't great at hiding their reiatsu.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Left_bar_bleue0/0Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Empty Re: Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba

Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 am
Approved
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Left_bar_bleue0/0Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba Empty Re: Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:17 am
Reapproved~

||Kitty's Characters||

Koe Mazumaki: Spirit of Hebi No Kiba PLEASEWORK2
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:47 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum