Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Gotei Reformed

+28
CPKallday
Thordios
Aeternus
Mirja Eeola
Yuki
Konotori
[ROOK]
SayaXO
darkfunnel
Shouhei Matsumoto
Dexterity
Viz
tina
Yvhv
Blade
Cookies
Taeja
Aoi Yamaya
JJ
lionus
Zane
THEFROST
Henrex
Shizuo
Ludalfa
Steiner Franz
Carter
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
32 posters
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotei Reformed

Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:04 pm
Gotei Reformed Sign up Sheet

Gotei Reformed - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 BtXe12b
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:26 pm
Gotei Reformed Sign-Up Sheet

Last edited by Henrex on Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Character Name: Ibiki Suika
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8094-o-ibiki-suika-the-menacing-devil-girl-o-approved-0-3-0-2-in-shikokai
Gotei Position: Combat
Reasoning: Because this was suppose to be the 11th division's new home and I'm having Ibiki reclaim because she was the longest lasting Captain out of the old Gotei 13.
Extra: Go team oni?

Gotei Reformed - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:16 pm
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Suika_ibuki_electrocuted_gif_by_xenomic-d3kh5lo

Shizuo wrote:Gotei Reformed Sign up Sheet

I have a few questions to ask. The first is: isn't this character an antag? The last I remember she was in Shadow Fall, Sunshine's bitch and apart of Khalaism; now she is jumping ship and joining the Gotei13? You are gonna have to explain that one.

Additionally, I feel you should pick a squad tailored to her needs and give a more solid reason than that.

Henrex wrote:Gotei Reformed Sign-Up Sheet

I'll withhold judgement on this until you are finished being reviewed

Character Name: Ibiki Suika
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8094-o-ibiki-suika-the-menacing-devil-girl-o-approved-0-3-0-2-in-shikokai
Gotei Position: Combat
Reasoning: Because this was suppose to be the 11th division's new home and I'm having Ibiki reclaim because she was the longest lasting Captain out of the old Gotei 13.
Extra: Go team oni?

And I'mma self-approve myself here since I specifically asked for that squad when the Gotei was being reformed and intend to keep up my activity with Ibiki.

Zane
Zane
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue56000/40000Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (56000/40000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:49 am

Character Name: Atem
    Character App: Will be posted when completed,
    Gotei Position: Kido Corps Captain
    Reasoning: I am in the process of working on a character with a history built on and a purpose designed to fill this roll properly for the Gotei and reinforce their ranks, I have my ideas sorted, but I just started, so the app won't be up immediately. However, I do think it should be done by weeks end, and thus would like to make a week-long reserve for this position if plausible. The character is being built as a powerful, leading force to aid the organization and a man well-versed in the arts of kido, but also his own forms of magic and arcane specialty.
    Extra: Summary: Making a reserve, if permittable, for kido corps captain.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:17 pm
    Character Name: Damien Crow
    Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8661-damien-approved-0-2
    Gotei Position: Captain Commander
    Reasoning: Damien cares for his people more than anything they are his family and he wants to protect them and help them grow and with the reformation he would be a good figure to head it. Though hes not one to usually just to take such a position at the moment he knows that most options are limited and as one with most experience and a level head and power that is comparable to even monster like other org leaders he is willing to take the position for the good of his people
    Extra: Hes a 0-2 has been the potential for the position for awhile and after talking with blade decided to put up applying for it so yeah if its not going to happen just place him in the position of stationed officers captain due to his previous affiliation with it + his personality fitting it

Gotei Reformed - Page 2 M9rTQZk

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 pm
Zane wrote:
    Character Name: Atem
    Character App: Will be posted when completed,
    Gotei Position: Kido Corps Captain
    Reasoning: I am in the process of working on a character with a history built on and a purpose designed to fill this roll properly for the Gotei and reinforce their ranks, I have my ideas sorted, but I just started, so the app won't be up immediately. However, I do think it should be done by weeks end, and thus would like to make a week-long reserve for this position if plausible. The character is being built as a powerful, leading force to aid the organization and a man well-versed in the arts of kido, but also his own forms of magic and arcane specialty.
    Extra: Summary: Making a reserve, if permittable, for kido corps captain.

Much like Hex's situation. I will get to approving this when your character is completed. The only reason Sho got approved was because he was getting checked at that point. Once your app is completed just drop by a message and I'll get right to it. Sorry for the slight delay this will cause.

lionus wrote:Gotei Reformed Sign up Sheet
    Character Name: Damien Crow
    Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t8661-damien-approved-0-2
    Gotei Position: Captain Commander
    Reasoning: Damien cares for his people more than anything they are his family and he wants to protect them and help them grow and with the reformation he would be a good figure to head it. Though hes not one to usually just to take such a position at the moment he knows that most options are limited and as one with most experience and a level head and power that is comparable to even monster like other org leaders he is willing to take the position for the good of his people
    Extra: Hes a 0-2 has been the potential for the position for awhile and after talking with blade decided to put up applying for it so yeah if its not going to happen just place him in the position of stationed officers captain due to his previous affiliation with it + his personality fitting it

Seeing how this was discussed with staff I will approve of this.

Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Image
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:34 pm
    Character Name: Kuro Okami
    Character App: Kuro Okami
    Gotei Position: Covert Ops Captain.
    Reasoning: Many skills devoted towards assassination as well as leadership skills gained through experiences, as well as constant devotion towards the Gotei as an organization and faith in their mission.
    Extra: I suppose, canonically, that someone finally went 'why is that guy who's able to fade away into shadows not doing anything with covert ops?' and therefore here we are.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:42 am
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I'll go ahead and approve this. I'll want to see more activity out of him, though, since these spots are limited. So please go ahead and do your best with him.

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Gotei Reformed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:30 am
OK, my character is approved, so I think I need to resend the app, I think? Well, here it is.

Character Name: Henrex Astillon
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15341-henrex-astillon-oc-approved-4-1#99777
Gotei Position: Covert Ops Member
Reasoning: Prefers being silent and quick, making him a qualifying assassin.
Extra: Hai there! ^^

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum