Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN]

+24
Zane
Ulqui
Sijel
Natalia
Gamma
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Nix Shraik
Blade
Imakuran
Pockeh
||-BlankMystery-||
Viz
Gin
Thordios
Horus Sariel
Cookies
Dexterity
tina
YaoXhu
JJ
Henrex
Shizuo
MorpheusDavol
THEFROST
28 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN]

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:28 am

Initial Thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15578-divine-punishment-operation-moon-massacre#101096

Board For Mission:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/f234-operation-moon-massacre-org-level-mission

News Thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15706-shadow-fall-s-terrorist-attack-on-the-moon-news-thread#102481

MOON MASSACRE

Operation Name: Moon Masscare
Mission Type: Terrorist Attack
Difficulty Of Mission: Lunatic
Who Can Join: Anyone can join

Information: The fires of war still brew in the world which stemmed from the conflict of Iceland between Shadow Fall and Vanguard forces. Riding along this hate, The Princess of Demon World has announced her attack on the Vanguard's Moon Base and has taken upon herself to begin a terrorist attack.

The Princess has begun killing and destroying the base and seeks to bring retribution for the war they began. Neoveta vows to achieve this either by herself, or with the help of anyone willing to believe in their cause. So, the line has been drawn and it is up to those who wish to fight to begin battle.

Primary Task: Antag Task - For antags, the primary task is to back-up Neoveta and destroy whatever you can in the base. This mission is pure and simple: kill and destroy. Make sure there is nothing left.

Protag Task - When it comes to protags, your job is to protect and defend your land against the intruders now flooding your lands. You will do whatever you can in order to ensure this place is protected. Even risking life and limb to do so.

Neutral Task - Neutrals are allowed in this event, but it will be up to you to determine what side you will take or if you can manipulate and benefit from this event.

Rewards

Yen: Upon joining, you will receive 10,000,000 yen after your post post is up. This will be transferred once your character is listed in the event. After you have finished the event, another 10,000,000 yen will be added. Any successful antag/protag tasks completed will also be subject to additional yen rewarded. (I.E. a baddie successfully destroying portions of the moon base, or a protag successfully fending off an attack)

Awesome Points: After your character has registered with the event, they will also receive 10,000 awesome points. Then, after the event is over, you will receive another 10,000 awesome points. And, pending on the feats your character achieved in the event, you may be subject to additional awesome points.

EXP Boost: I will allow for EXP boost to be had in the event. These can occur in thread or after thread depending on how staff reviews them. I will make a Moon Massacre Prize Thread for it and people can apply there for them. I will allow things like tier boost, skill upgrades, new forms unlocked and things of that nature.

PEOPLE APART OF THE MISSION

TEMPLATE TO JOIN

➟ Character Name: (What is your characters name?)
➟ Character App: (Where is their app link?)
➟ Tier Of Character: (What Is Your Characters Tier?)
➟ Org: (What Org is your character apart? If rouge, put none)
➟ Side: (Protag/Antag/Neutral/Rouge?)
➟ Sector: (Which sector of the base do you plan to join?)
➟ Reason: (What is your reason for joining? It can be brief or long if you want.)

Code:
[size=15][u][b]MOON MASSACRE SIGN UP[/b][/size][/u]

[b]➟ Character Name:[/b] (What is your characters name?)
[b]➟ Character App:[/b] (Where is their app link?)
[b]➟ Tier Of Character:[/b] (What Is Your Characters Tier?)
[b]➟ Org:[/b] (What Org is your character apart? If rouge, put none)
[b]➟ Side:[/b] (Protag/Antag/Neutral/Rouge?)
[b]➟ Sector:[/b] (Which sector of the base do you plan to join?)
[b]➟ Reason:[/b] (What is your reason for joining? It can be brief or long if you want.)
STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE

➟ Sector: (Which sector IS THIS status update taking place in?)
➟ Thread Link: (Thread link where this is going down.)
➟ Official status: (Make it one sentence long like in the section below. Status: Not Under Attack )
➟ Official Status Detail: (This is where you can inform us in more detail about what is going on. Feel free to write as much as you want here.)

Code:
[size=15][u][b]STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE[/b][/size][/u]

[b]➟  Sector:[/b] (Which sector IS THIS status update taking place in?)
[b]➟ Official status:[/b] (Make it one sentence long like in the section below. )
[b]➟ Thread Link:[/b] (Thread link where this is going down.)
[b]➟ Official Status Detail:[/b] (This is where you can inform us in more detail about what is going on. Feel free to write as much as you want here.)
THE STATUS UPDATE TEMPLATE IS GOING TO BE USED TO HELP ME KEEP TRACK OF THE STATUS IN EACH CITY. FROM POPULATION LOST, TO EVENTS OCCURRING, TO THE STANDING OF EACH CITY AND SO FORTH.

SOME SIMPLE GROUND RULES

1. If you fail to post, depending on the thread/Original Poster/People in thread, you can be skipped if you have failed to post within 3-4 days. This varies from thread to thread, and you won't get auto-skipped, but we have grounds to do whatever after that period. Things can be worked out with the people in the thread, however. If you fail to communicate, though, you may be subject to unfavorable actions.

2. By joining this event, you agree to be subjected to any sort of modifications of rules that can take place. Since this is going to be a major event from the looks of it, there may be additions, removals or modifications to the rules as time goes on with this event. I cannot stress that enough.

3. In order to unlock the prizes offered i n this event, you will need to claim them in a Event Claim thread I will be making in the next few days. More information about this process will be available to the public when that thread is created.

SECTORS AFFECTED
[MORE SECTORS WILL BE ADDED BASED ON THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THAT JOIN]

Sector A - Status: UNDER HEAVY COMBAT BETWEEN SHADOW FALL FORCES
[0 TIER CENTRAL]
Population: 10 Million
5 Million [UPDATED ESTIMATES]

Characters In Thread:
Neoveta Asthavon [0-2] [Antag]
Hayden Desmond [0-4] [Protag]
Moonie Iramasha [0-3] [Protag]
Blackheart [0-3+] [Protag]

Sector B - Status: ON GUARD

Population: 10 Million

Belle Viyae [2-1] [Antag] [Left]
Aish Iramasha [2-3] [Protag] [Left]
Kamui Cruor [0-3] Protag
Replica Shell R3 [0-3++] [Antag] [Left]
Rose Mischevang [0-2+] [Antag]

Sector C - Status: ON GUARD

Population: 5 Million

Masakaki [2-3] [Antag]
Vanyel Xioyang [3-1] [Antag]
Elysia Zatar [3-1] [Protag]
Touma Yuudeshi [Protag] [5-3]

Sector D - Status: SECTOR SECURE

Population: 5 Million

Kimiyo Miyake [1-3] [Protag]
Henrex Astillon [4-1] [Protag]
Sonny [2-1] [Antag]
Stheno Asthavon [2-5] [Antag]
[Out for the time being]

Sector E - Status: UNDER HEAVY FIRE

Population: 3 Million

Kor-tatha [2-1] [Antag]
Shatari Yuudeshi [3-1++] [Protag]
White Eye [1-2+] [Antag] [Out for the time being]

Sector F - Status: ENGAGED IN COMBAT

Miraya [3-4] [Antag]
Perseus Nobel [2-1] [Protag]
Romano Stellare [2-1] [Protag]
Silvia Asthavon [1-1++] [Antag]

Sector G - Status: ON GUARD

Verathius Mischevang [0-2] [Antag]
Shiro Kigakunai [0-3] [Protag]
Chifuyu Yuudeshi [3-5++] [Protag]
Carter [0-5] [Protag]

Sector H - Status: Destroyed/Lost

Population: 2 Million
Estimated Casualties: 800,000 to 1,200,000

Tsubasa Unabara [0-1/0-1] [Neutral]
Saiko Mori [?-?] [Antag]

Sector I - Status: ON GUARD

Population: 1 Million

Nozomi [0-2++/0-1] [Protag]
Stefan Soan [0-2++] [Neutral]

Sector J - Status: ENGAGED IN COMBAT

Nemain Calliope [0-3++] [Antag]
Reimu Iramasha [0-2] [Protag]
Cirno Iramasha [0-3] [Protag]

Sector K - Status: ENGAGED IN COMBAT

Azure Iramasha [0-2++] [Protag]
Cirno Iramasha [0-3] [Protag] [Left]
Mifune [6-0--] [Antag]

Sector L - Status: ENGAGED IN COMBAT

Izayoi Sumashuu[2-1] [Protag]
Chiyoki Iramasha [1-1++] [Protag]
Bid'Daum [1-3] [Antag]

Sector M - Status: SECTOR SECURE

Population: 600,000

Blank [5-3] [Antag/Neutral] [Fled]
Gin [5-1] [Protag]

Sector N - Status: ON GUARD

Population: 500,000

Rachel Dare [0-5] [Protag]
Zwei Yuki [0-2] [Antag]
Dellapero Grance [0-5/0-4] [Protag]

Sector O - Status: ON GUARD

Population: 400,000

Videl Yuudeshi [1-3] [Neutral]
Sijel Evela [3-5] [Protag]
Ruvik [0-3] [Antag]
Ringo [0-3] [Neutral/Protag]

Sector P - Status: Destroyed/Lost

Population: 300,000

Nicholas Deathbane [3-5] [Protag]
Bernadotte Le Roy [4-3] [Protag]
Vanyel Xioyang [3-3] [Antag]

Sector Q - Status: UNDER CONTROL (PROTAG)

Population: 500,000

Sector R - Status: Destroyed/Lost

Population: 1,000,0000

Nagato Tengan [0-2++] [Antag]
Tetsuya Tachibana [0-3] [Protag] (Ejected)
Radioactive [0-2++] [Protag]

Sector S - Status: Destroyed/Lost

Population: 250,000

Arianda Vael [2-4] [Neutral/Antag]

Sector T - Status: ON GUARD

Population: 250,000

Ladon Iwashikeru [4-5--] [Protag]
Nemesis Aveta [1-1++] [Antag]

Notes:
Once a thread is filled with 4-6 people, it will need to branch off into a separate thread to prevent overcrowding. As with large events, threads tend to slow down. You are also welcome to make a new thread if it has the tag "[OPERATION MOON MASSACRE]" in it along with a separate tag of where the city is.

i.e.
The Showdown [Sector B] [Operation Moon Massacre]

Note 2:
MOST 0 TIERS WILL BE FOCUSED ON THE FIRST CITY, WHILE THE NEXT THREE WILL BE FREE FOR ALL! THIS IS BECAUSE THESE CITIES ARE SEEN AS THE FRONTIER
THIS IS TO MAKE IT EASIER ON LOWER TIERS IN OTHER CITIES

Note 3:
As the event progresses, we will be shifting around things to better accommodate for these alterations.
SO THERE WILL BE MANY MODIFICATIONS TO TEMPLATES, RULES, CITIES ADDED AND SO FORTH
THIS IS BEING REPEATED SO PEOPLE GET THE MESSAGE THAT IT WILL BE AN ADJUSTABLE EVENT

***I'm also going to request that all those threads who do not have an antag or protag in them wait until the opposing side signs up before moving on from this point***

I do not care if you make an intro post, but I will ask that you have patience in letting others fill up the thread. If you are impatient, then just message me personally and we'll work something out.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri May 27, 2016 1:12 am; edited 43 times in total

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty Re: Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN]

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:14 am
MOON MASSACRE SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Desmond Hayden
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15133-desmond-hayden-2016-revamp-approved-0-4
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-4
➟ Org: Vanguard
➟ Side: (Protag
➟ Sector: A
➟ Reason: Blood must be paid in blood.

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] JfH75kA
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] H8Tyk70
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty Re: Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN]

Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:23 am
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I'll go ahead and approve it. You can join anytime you want.

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] WVMWLOu
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:23 am
MOON MASSACRE SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Blackheart
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12844p10-blackheart-gremory-the-davana-of-bare-hand-combat-approved-0-3?highlight=blackheart
➟ Tier Of Character: 0-3+
➟ Org:Vanguard
➟ Side: Protag
➟ Sector: A
➟ Reason: to protect the innocent lives of their members

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] LzZCuy7
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] BtXe12b
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:28 am
MOON MASSACRE SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Henrex Astillon
➟ Character App: www.platinumhearts.net/t15341-henrex-astillon-oc-approved-4-1#99777
➟ Tier Of Character: 4-1
➟ Org: Gotei 13
➟ Side: Protag
➟ Sector: Sector D
➟ Reason: Henrex wishes to prevent any more destruction from happening, since he has seen too much of it and simply wishes for it no longer. He will prevent as much destruction as he can, with all his strength.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:28 am
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

I'll go ahead and approve it. You can join anytime you want. @ Shizuo

You can start yours as well @ Henrex.

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:52 am
MOON MASSACRE SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: (What is your characters name?)
➟ Character App: (Where is their app link?)
➟ Tier Of Character: (What Is Your Characters Tier?)
➟ Org: (What Org is your character apart? If rouge, put none)
➟ Side: (Protag/Antag/Neutral/Rouge?)
➟ Sector: (Which sector of the base do you plan to join?)
➟ Reason: (What is your reason for joining? It can be brief or long if you want.)

"VOI! You think I'm going to just stand by while you attack my home?! I'm not antagonizing anyone, and never have as far as I'm aware! You think I won't go and defend in the first city? I'm a member of the Vanguard, but if you attack my home, you've got a reason to feel the TRUE way of the fist! My strength(roughly that of an 0-2) will not simply sit and lie down while the place I've lived in for thousands of years comes under assault! I hope you're ready, because Moonie Iramasha will show you the reason why he is the Moon's God!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:57 am

Gutsy. Approved. Go nuts.

YaoXhu
YaoXhu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Left_bar_bleue87500/999999Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] Empty_bar_bleue  (87500/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:28 pm
MOON MASSACRE SIGN UP

➟ Character Name: Belle Viyae
➟ Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15521-belle-viyae-careless-whispers-2-1
➟ Tier Of Character: 2-1
➟ Org: Shadowfall
➟ Side: Antag
➟ Sector: Sector B
➟ Reason: As one of the higher ranked operatives of the Shadowfall, it's only expected for her to join this battle. Seconded, she is also willing to give any support she can considering that Neoveta is fighting in the base herself. Her goal is to cause as much destruction as possible while Neoveta handles all of the major threats that could impede their progress.

Operation Moon Massacre [Shadow Fall + Antag Mission] [THERE WILL BE MORE SECTORS BASED ON HOW MANY PEOPLE JOIN] MNjstuP
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Approved! Good luck.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum