Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Empty Re: Searching For a Gem

Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:12 pm
Toki was impressed his opponent could sense where he was right away and dodge his blade and canonballs. Like he said this was only the beginning and this was the easy stuff right now. It was time if he made this more difficult. This person was making him sound like he was a weakling and he was no weakling. It was a simply plan and a pretty good one if it works just right.

Toki turn his arms until both were canons. Then he aimed them at his opponent down below. he fired both canons at his opponent who was waiting for him to do something. Then Toki chaos warped to where he was 10ft away from Izueo behind him. With his his increased speed in angel form he started to circle around him more quickly every time he went around him.

Then Toki aimed the canon arm closest to Izueo and fired 10 blasts at him as he ran in circles around. Each were at least a second apart from when each were fired but they were evenly spaced soon they weren't going to collide with each other until they reached him. Also the two he fired in the air were coming close now too. So instead of turning now,Toki ran in a straight forward into the forest.

"This is entertainment to me,it isn't a challenge yet." he said as he ran.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:05 pm
Izueo sonidoed away from the cannonballs heading towards him, closing his eyes as his opponent started circling around him.

Izueo smirked, he knew this strategy, luckily, he was prepared for it.

His white reiatsu turned completely purple, his skin becoming more pale, and his outfit changing to that of his ziamichi spirit's, the long black shirt and pants, the shoulder bones, and the belt. Two long black wings sprouting from his back and launching him into the air, his vision now becoming thermal as he looks around for his opponent, spotting the man heading towards the forest.

"Gotcha." Izueo stated coldly, slicing towards the man and sending a wave of water at him at high speeds. Whatever part of the mans' body the water made contact with would instantly freeze.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:34 pm
As Toki continued to run the wave of water came closer and closer until it hit him in the back. It was a surprise to him that he got hit at all. His wings and back were completely frozen solid. It was a pretty good hit but he knew how to get out of it but he would have to go out of angel form and that wasn't a risk he was taking right now.

So Toki turned around to where the wave had come from and turned one had into a shield in shape of circle and the other into a spear. Next thing he did was charge right back to where had run from. Toki saw two ways this could end right now. One he would charge in and surprise his foe or he would rush in block the freezing wave with his shield and stab with his spear.Then he thought of a third one for if he did get hit and he couldn't block with his shield.The third plan was if he got hit he would chaos warp to get as far away as he could then make his Seishin buki heat up and melt the ice.

"Ready or not here I come." he said while he was running.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:58 pm
Izueo smirked, now he had the advantage. His opponent was rushing uselessly towards an airborne opponent. Izueo was skyward, and he didn't plan on coming down unless forced. He knew that the higher ground was an advantage.

Izueo flew around in a circular, predatory formation. Looking down at his opponent and grinning madly, he knew he had an advantage over a ground-bound opponent.

He continued to fly in this formation, waiting for his opponent's next move

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:16 pm
Toki stopped running as he noticed his foe was in the sky above him. The he crouched down under a tree. Toki thought if his opponent wasn't going to attack him he might as well free his wings. So while he was under the tree his suit started to heat it self and the ice started to melt. It wouldn't be to long until he would be able to fly again.

"I'll be up in the sky again soon and your ice isn't going to stop me." he said to himself.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:19 pm
Izueo smirked, still flying high his thermal vision tracking his opponent's movements. He could see a large amount of heat generating from this one, what could be going on?

Izueo pulled his dagger out of his other sheath, twirling it before throwing it at his opponent, the dagger flying towards the man at high speeds.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:33 pm
As the dagger came at Toki he still had one of his had as a shield and the other as a spear. They were crossed in front of him as he was crouched, so he didn't notice the dagger that was coming at him really fast. but he did feel it when it chop his spear off and stuck to his sheild. At first he didn't know what it was that had hit him then he looked at the dagger stuck to the front of his sheild.

He then pulled the dagger out and stuck it in the tree he was under. When he did this his wings were 1/3 defrosted. He couldn't regereate his spear if he want to keep defrosting his wings so he returned his one hand back into a glove.

"You'll have to do something better than that to hurt me." He said.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:35 pm
Izueo grinned, the dagger's ability was probably already taking place on the shield, and definitely on the tree. Soon, both the tree and the shield would start corroding under the influence of the fast moving poison injected into the blade of his weapon. He knew it was only a matter of time before his opponent's defenses broke, and that's when he'd strike.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:10 pm
When Toki's wings were halfway defrosted he noticed his shield was getting smaller and smaller. Then he saw that it was poisen that was making it shrink from the dagger cause at the same time the tree was dissovling. So Toki stopped the defrosting of his wings. Made his other arm a sword and choped off the sheild before it reached the rest of his suit. Then he pulled the dagger out the tree and started to run,while he did this the part of his suit that didn't get chopped off returned to a glove.

Then crouched under another tree and continued to defrost his wings again. This time though he held the dagger in his hand instead of sticking it in anything.

"That was a surprise." he said.

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Searching For a Gem - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:52 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum