Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Smack
Smack
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mikenno (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Mikenno (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mikenno (W.I.P) Empty Mikenno (W.I.P)

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:11 am
SHINIGAMI

Name: Mikenno Kyoya (Usually Referred as Kyoya, but his first name is Mikenno)

Visual Age: 22

Personality:(Everyone has a general personality)

Appearance: Mikenno (W.I.P) Samurai-champloo-samurai-champloo-2812851-1024-768

Zanpakutô Spirit:(Describe the physical manifestation of your sword. Include its name, appearance, personality, and where it lives.)

Sealed Zanpakutô : (what does the sword look like when its not released?)

Shikai Description: (You or your sword's new appearance)

Shikai Abilities: (What are the abilities your Shikai has? Do not overpower your shikai.)

Release:(What you have to say in order to release. try to be original.)
(You CANNOT fill the skill levels in until your tier is assigned. )
Skill Level: Kidou: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Swordsmanship: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Shunpo: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Hand-to-Hand: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai.)

History/Background: Kyoya is a man who doesn't know his way around the world, when he was young he was born into a castle, everyday he would sit on his chair and wait for the next day. Being treasured by his parents wasn't a big help for him, he didn't know what the outside world is like, he would always be trapped in doors, I am not saying that he would never go outside, he did to play sometimes but he never experienced any troubles that anyone has. Kyoya was the type of boy that can't survive without money, until one day Kyoya was in his backyard playing with a toy car till a man came and snuck up on Kyoya. The man was a great explorer named Jin, Kyoya was abducted but this man was paid by Kyoya's father Achizuke, though this was a cruel moved but Achizuke thought that Kyoya was spoiled and wouldn't be able to survive at all. Kyoya screamed and cried but Jin kept slapping him, it was a living hell that day. After a few minutes of walking Jin brought Kyoya up to a forest where Jin left, Kyoya was trapped there for about 20 days, a boy who had no experienced about the wild survived. Take that stereotypical people, now back to the topic. Kyoya was feeling down, Kyoya started to travel to a different place, this is the type of life a 14 year old shouldn't go through but sadly that is how destiny showed Kyoya what it's like to be outside.

Kyoya walked to a point where he hit a tiny village which was poor and defenceless, this village was the battle field for 2 rich gangs that were inside the cities. Kyoya couldn't believe his eyes, the dead corpses on the ground and the stench of blood throughout the air. Kyoya didn't have a choice but to proceed to the town due to the fact that he lacked knowledge about what was going on in the village. Kyoya arrived as the whole town was empty, the only person there was a explorer named Jin, Kyoya didn't know that Jin was the one who put him in this position. Kyoya went with Jin to his house until he heard horses riding though the village, there were screams of many people. Kyoya went outside that day to find people dead lying on the floor, man gang members were looking at Kyoya and they grabbed him until Jin drew his machete, Jin was underestimated dearly when he was fighting with the gang members, that day was one of the most terrifying experience towards Kyoya, Jin managed to kill the gang members but he did not leave unscratched, Jin took Kyoya back to a secret hide out until the wounds that were made by the gang members started to slowly expand due to the lack of food. Jin died that night leaving Kyoya in a state of panic, Kyoya was lost and he didn't stand a chance against wilderness.

It has been 2 years since Kyoya was released in to the wild, Achizuke (Kyoya’s father.) paid a search and rescue team to find Kyoya. Now looking back at the 16 year old Kyoya was a big difference then the 14 year old Kyoya, it seems like Kyoya was tainted by something. The experience in the wilderness really changed Kyoya’s perspective of life, it is a dog eat dog world, and only 1 may survive. Kyoya is now a blood thirsty murderer. Kyoya went from villages to villages slaying anyone who tried to fight him; Kyoya managed to make a sword and taught himself how to swing a sword. The type of fighting style Kyoya uses is a special fighting style only he learnt. There was a story where Kyoya went into a village, this was one of the richest village Kyoya ever been too, this was a experience Kyoya would remember for almost a life time when he was approached by a monster, it was awkward because it looked like a man but with a monster’s strength and personality. This monster was the emperor’s son, Kyoya did one of the most idiotic moves ever known to man and killed the son’s emperor causing lots of problems for himself.

Kyoya that day had to fight many skilled Samurai that day, with his determination he demolished those samurai’s and collected their swords. Kyoya had to feed off of abandoned weapons, he would usually take those weapons a sold it to a pawn shop to live for another day. Eventually Kyoya was captured by those Samurai’s, they locked Kyoya up for approximately 2 years, after those 2 years Kyoya was about to get executed due to the new laws. It was a shame that Kyoya would die by a couple of greedy savages. While in prison Kyoya was tortured for killing the emperor’s son but now it all ends now. Kyoya was in a position where they were about to slice Kyoya’s head off until a giant European Invasion against this Village. Kyoya’s life was spared but in exchange he would fight off the Europeans, Kyoya promised that he would kill those Europeans but he never did, instead he just left that village during the war and never looked back. Kyoya wasn’t going to help any village that tortured him for the past 2 years. Kyoya eventually hit his old village, but it wasn’t what it use to be, the village was destroyed and everyone were killed. The riches of the Village fled to Hong Kong during the invasion. Kyoya was disgusted by what happened, he then vowed that he would only draw his sword for justice and nothing else.

Almost 6 years after that day he visit his old village has past and he was living at a old abandoned Buddhist temple, he spent his life there due to the fact that he doesn't have any where to go anymore. One day a group of soldiers came walking by holding people in custody, Kyoya noticed only females getting transported by the Soldiers, the females were in a little cage but on the bottom of that cage was wheels that were used as a faster way to get all those females to the village quicker. The soldiers dragged those females and they treated them like crap until Kyoya stopped them. Kyoya had alot of guts at the time, he was a samurai of justice. Kyoya was force to move but he wouldn't listen until the soldiers drew their puny swords and tried to fight Kyoya, the answer is pretty obvious if you are wondering who won. Apparently those females that were getting transferred to the village were abducted and was about to be put in a broffel house (This is a house where they keep/sell prostitute who can't pay off their debts.) Kyoya left to go home that day but he didn't expect a man with a scar on the top his eyebrow to be waiting for him. The man was holding a scythe as he tried to attack Kyoya, the man bested Kyoya killing him, but Kyoya made sure that if he dies that he would take the man with him.

Several hours later Kyoya woke up thinking he was dead, he seen many women surrounding Kyoya trying to save his life, Kyoya was grateful as his life was spared by the heavens. Kyoya asked the women if they want anything in return, but they always replied that what Kyoya did for them was more then enough. On that day was one of the the days he has ever let out a signal that expressed his happiness, a smile some people would call it. After their was 1 woman that wanted Kyoya to help her find her son, Kyoya gladly accepted the women's cry for help. Kyoya and the woman travelled until they met up with a man, he didn't know how to use a sword but he was pretty good at killing people. Kyoya faced him many times and it was a pain in the ass when it came to reading his movement, many times Kyoya felt like he lost but then one day they faced off once more, this time was a battle to the death, Kyoya fought with the man, they managed to beat each other down until Kyoya slipped in some mud ruining his stance and causing a giant opening for the enemy to attack. Kyoya felt a long and pointy object going through his flesh as he asked the man as a final will. Kyoya asked the man to please help the women finish her journey to find her son. The man laugh and spat on Kyoya as he walked away. Kyoya used two words that intimidated the man causing him to change his mind and help the girl. The words were "You scared?"

Life as a Soul

Kyoya lived as a spirit, he wasn't a mean spirit but he was a violent one, Kyoya always made sure that he wouldn't try to ever meet any Shinigami's but instead follow the women and the man that were on the journey to find the child of the women. How silly of me I forgot to mention the name of Kyoya's killer and the women who pleaded to him on her time of need. The female's name was Katsu Kimi and the Male's name was Hiberi Kotsu, the 2 started to connect even more then Kyoya thought, eventually the 2 got married causing Kyoya to leave both of them for ever as a spirit. Kyoya left one night as a huge spiritual monster came flying out of no where, Kyoya wasn't able to fight because he was a mere spirit, but he thought he could roughen up the hollow for a while. On the good hand Kyoya had a advantage over the hollow due to the fact that the Hollow was mentally challenged and is really slow. Kyoya used his fist to fight the hollow even though he barely damaged the hollow. Kyoya then landed on the hollow's head as a blue beam came flying at him, this was known as a kido, the kido eventually hit Kyoya and launched him far away. It was a shinigami, the shinigami looked like he was a 6th seat but at the time Kyoya couldn't judge. The Shinigami apologized and killed the hollow. The Shinigami then sent Kyoya to the Soul Society.

Kyoya and th

Roleplay Sample: (Show us your stuff!)
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mikenno (W.I.P) Empty Re: Mikenno (W.I.P)

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:17 pm
moved to inative due to no work

Mikenno (W.I.P) XmGUKMS
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:42 pm
Moved this character to inactive WIP since it has never been completed. PM a staff member if you wish to make this app a Work in Progress again

Mikenno (W.I.P) Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:26 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum