Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Visit to the Homeland Empty A Visit to the Homeland

Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:12 pm

The next trip was something of Nostalgia and unease for the Emperor of the Quincy. His eyes closed for a moment as he stepped foot on the homeland soil. He'd flown in on regular means and informed them of his intent. He wished a meeting with Sing Iramasha and did go through proper channels. He wasn't going to do this in any other way but that. He informed them where he would be so as not to cause trouble for them. His form knelt down as he softly touched the soil. It was long ago but this was definitely the place. The family had left this land some time ago. The Eberhart Crest, however, hadn't left here. He brushed the dirt off the tree revealing his family symbol. One was along his white cloak's front and on his jacket. Such memories of a better time filled his mind. He'd been nervous about coming here but he showed no hostile intent. Went through the proper channels and made sure everything was done correctly. Not using his powers to get her but taking the means of travel offered to normal people. Upon arrival, he was searched and was carrying nothing of importance that they could remove. The Vandenreich a faction that was beyond his control in many forms. The position he was left with required that someday he prepare for battle. They would someday pick a side and forever be marked by it. How often was it they fell to the wrong side of things? How often for the pride of the Quincy did they make a terrible choice? He gently ran his fingers along the Black Stone Mana left him. He slipped it back into his pocket with its empty state. He felt it hit the bottom as he glanced outwards. This was the homeland in all its majestic splendor, not to mention the beauty. This place was breathtaking as German landscape went it was a sight to behold. Ghislain hadn't been to this place in several years. His wife was buried here along with some of their children. Ah, it had been a wonderful life to live as he felt himself go back. His brother and he played here on this very spot.

Tag among many other games were played, as his smile faded. His form walked over slowly as he stood at a certain location. This was the spot that his brother had been slain. It was also the location of his uncle's demise as well. The snake in the grass which dragged him into conflict. Ghislain couldn't help but feel a burn of anger within his soul. But he let it die out slowly this was what his destiny had been. But now it was in quite a bit of danger as he waited for her arrival. Would she come and simply execute him? Would another take his place and decide all out war? That was something he could not allow with his pride the way it was. Ghislain wasn't able to read situations well enough as he didn't see the past as a burden. He did not hide from his destiny nor hunger for power. He was in this to ensure the safety of his family and the people who worked for him. He wanted the Quincy to have a peaceful existence if possible. But he sensed it on the horizon a battle would come to which no avoiding existed.

He wasn't a warrior who came here without a purpose but he'd seen their country. The Organization did well with the people and infrastructure of it all. This place seemed well held together above all else. They were a good place much like the previous one he visited. The cold felt nice against his skin, the air was filled with the nostalgic smells. Everything was like home was meant to be but he knew his visit wouldn't be long. Sing Iramasha slighted by Hulderic Hylham. He'd done nothing but cause trouble for the Quincy. Such a bothersome Emperor he'd been for them. And yet his power seemed so great at the time. Perhaps because of Yhwach's power he wasn't able to act. But Hulderic scared of everything, he didn't realize it till the memories came in. Hulderic was frightened to fight for their people, frightened to do anything. The scale of power in the world did not allow for them to move without careful consideration. But the Vandenreich needed to act more smoothly, this time, they would slowly move.

Taking care with each step they took towards the brighter tomorrow.

Graphics by: Forsaken Crow
Coding by: [THEFROST]
[/code]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to the Homeland Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Visit to the Homeland Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Visit to the Homeland Empty Re: A Visit to the Homeland

Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:03 pm
The week had been pretty interesting for the Karakura High School student Ginryu, earlier in the week he was casually walking home when he was approached by a man dressed in white, he was about to walk away although when the man introduced himself as a Quincy and offered him to join the organisation known as the Vandenreich which was for his race Gin was skeptical at first although at the time he decided to tag along to see how it went. Over the past week he had been introduced into the organisations way and had been tested and trained until today. Today was different and special in the way that he was approached with the offer to accompany the Quincy Emperor, Ghisain Eberhart. He accepted obviously.

He had a feeling it was a test as he waited in a corridor of the Vandenreich Headquarters in Antarctica, he was waiting for a superior officer to open a shadow to Ghislain's location, despite he was a prodigy he was still limited in power due to the fact he couldn't open a shadow to the other side of the world. So he waited for a bit until he heard the distant clicks of someone walking, like little faint marbles dropping on the hard floor. He turned to see the officer, he recognised the man as Kain who had been training him for the week. "Are you ready?" although the voice sounded like ice and a very formal tone to it, that was just the kind of man that Kain was. Gin nodded his response, and could feel the man's reiatsu begin to form at his shadow before it stretched out on to the wall of the corridor appearing like a doorway of sorts. He steeled himself before stepping into the darkness with everything turning black, he had the odd feeling as though he were falling.

When he saw the light approaching he arrived just outside the gates where security was. He was instantly alert although knew he was outgunned and outnumbered so he knew he was at their mercy. He causally let them search him, he wore a simple attire: a white, double-breasted trench coat underneath a long white cape. The coat is fastened by three buttons emblazoned with the Quincy Zeichen on either side and a white belt with a silver buckle around the waist. Although he felt the man look at his necklace which was actually his Quincy Cross, a very unique spirit weapon he designed to be more effective to his methods. They let him pass and indicated where Ghislain would be to which he nodded his thanks before setting off.

As he made his way to Ghislain he couldn't help but think how this place could be considered the Quincy Homeland, he thought about that fact yet the thought still remained. It had somehow ended up in the hands of others, maybe if the Shinigami didn't systematically exterminate the Quincy and instead helped and the two worked together then the Quincy could've lived peacefully but there was no point thinking on the past, he had to look towards the future. He finally saw the shape of Ghislain and approached him, standing behind the cloaked figure he decided it best to introduce himself. "Your majesty. I am Ginryu Ishida, I was sent to accompany you for this trip. A pleasure to make your acquaintance" his tone was formal, crisp and professional and he would wait for his reaction although he did feel privileged to meet him let alone accompany him.

A Visit to the Homeland Gamma_Signature
A Visit to the Homeland CHARACTER_LISTA Visit to the Homeland GRAPHICS_THREADA Visit to the Homeland TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to the Homeland Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Visit to the Homeland Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:11 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC

Artist: 澤野 弘之 - Song: Kiryuu G@ KiLL - Word Count: 745

The Poland, Germany border is where the show of the year was going to take place today. From the intelligence that the Kokuryuteshi gathered from their communication systems, there was apparent word that remnants of The Vandereich were coming to the gates of their empire for some sort of talk or another. They were under new leadership and their owner was coming post haste to the nation.

And this fact -- angered The Princess of K-World.

For the last that Sing recalled, these pest were nothing but a bunch of war killing savages. Stemming back from her hazy memories of the Australian Conflict, they had crossed the line in murdering their own in that war for the continent. Therefore, she saw sought to bring about retribution by skewering as many Vandenreich Quincy as possible with her powers and military strength. It all led up to the inevitable demise of their former base and the decline of their organization back into the black ages for the crimes they had committed against their kingdom.

Yet, like a discarded and disgusting cockroach, one of these wastes of life still remained and that was all that was needed in order to repopulate the vermin of The Vandenreich. Therefore, Sing commanded that all troops stationed on the border remain on stand by. In the mind of The Princess, there was no doubt that they were travelling by pacts, but she felt that she alone should be able to handle this matter in the way that she sees fit.

As while her rage was very much real, this was a potential to see what this new generation of Vandenreich riffraff were made of. For if there was any word of Hulderic being among this group? Sing would waste no time in letting off the explosions and waging total war against them once more.

However, since their former leader was not present, this Devil Iramasha's sense of diplomacy would become far stronger than her own primal savagery. Thus, because of this fact, she wanted to at least see their stance before raising her sword against them. There would be plenty of time for that if they should become enemies.

Ergo, The Princess of The Kokuryuteshi would descend down from the heavens and bring about a strong change in the atmosphere with her appearance. As all within the clouds above them would the once dull and gray skies become filled with a rich golden light. Sing's dynamic energy simply had that powerful of a pull as particles of sunny energy would descend upon them like a snow shower of elegant prowess. Which is why when her feet touched the earth ten meters away from each of the pair of quincy, the two would then sense a heavy and robust force brewing within her spirit. One which harbored great vitality, but kept under rigid and strong constraints from the sternness of her amber stare.

"I do not fully comprehend what you seek to gain from coming here, but I do know if you do not make your point soon, I'll waste no time in destroying you once again. You all should have known better than to come to these lands after the atrocities you committed against us."

Those words cut into the air like daggers as each of the men would feel the utmost of animosity stabbing straight into their chest. For it would almost seem as if she had launched an assault against them, but in truth? That was simply the resolve behind her energy and the will of her soul crashing down upon them like a storm of knives seeking to pierce their prey.

"So be grateful my self-control is kept in check and my sense of rationality is strong. Now, hurry and plead your case before I change my mind."

After uttering that final bit of gruff dialogue, the winds around them would gust to an extreme and the platinum hair of The Princess fluttered in the breeze as her stare remained ever so devoid of life and kindness. What actions and words they take from here was truly going to shape the direction of the relations between their two factions. Thus, for their sake, Sing hoped they had an exceptional plan to soothe these tensions.

All the while, the militia of this faction would rest behind Sing and she'd simply await to see where things would go....

A Visit to the Homeland WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:45 am

Ghislain sensed the presence with relative ease hostile as he thought. His lips softly let a sigh as he walked over putting a finger to his lips before speaking.He glanced at the figure of the boy sent to observe things here. The child was in some danger so it was best he handle it. This outcome could affect everything in the long run, he offered a polite bow to the Princess. He looked and let her speak without so much as uttering a word. He calmly listened to what she wanted as he spoke calmly. "Thank you for graciously accepting our visit. I also thank you for allowing me to see my families old home it brought back memories of better times." He said with a calm demeanor as he spoke. He wasn't trying to kiss up or anything of that nature. He was grateful to see the land he once called his home again. "I will cut to the chase, Hulderic has been killed at the hands of a Shinigami and leadership of the remains of the faction has fallen to me. I don't know if I can fix things or anything like that." He said as he looked at the female's eyes. He could sense the fire in them as he sensed Hulderic had done major wrong. "The fact of the matter is he was nothing but a warmongering tyrant like the Emperor before him.." He said as he thought about the dangers and trouble Hulderic caused. That man was a foolish monster who did nothing but needlessly put them in dangerous situations. He dragged the Vandenreich back to Yhwach's place to be these fierce warriors of war. For no reason other than to satisfy his own ego. That most of all annoyed Ghislain, they hungered for peace a life without being in this position.He spoke calmly as he looked at her, he did not know if anything would be accomplished here. But if she intended to scatter them then he wouldn't see the child killed alongside him. " I don't know if it accomplishes anything but I knew I would need to visit here...To try and fix everything that man did wrong..I'm sorry isn't enough for the transgressions that Hulderic Hylham."

He paused for a moment as he looked back at the child behind him. "I am not in a position for this but I ask if you intend to kill me let the boy return to a peaceful life.I wish for them to find peace and normal life again..The Quincy have caused and been apart of too much bloodshed. " He said making one request of the Iramasha, it wasn't calculated as he knew if she was unhappy he would be fighting. But the boy didn't need to get dragged into this situation at all. He wanted to avoid that all costs, his eyes looked around the landscape. Not a bad place to die if he was going to rejoin his beloved wife someday soon. His hands didn't tremble he came here prepared for his own passing. "What I want is to try and do whatever it is we can to make up for the atrocities committed by him..and those loyal to him." he was sincere in this regard as he looked at her.

"It's a stain on our honor that he did something so foul to you and your people. I want to give the children and people of the Quincy peace finally. Not through combat or bloodshed with others, we've spilled too much already. Many of us long to live regular lives and enjoy the things others do..myself included..as your men can attest I can here by means of regular travel. I don't long to use my powers for anything, my desire to find our culture and history. To introduce this generation with what was important before.." He knew she must have been wondering what this had to do with her and the organization she was part of. "I am not a great leader like the one who leads you, I am not experienced in this... All I can do is show them by example by how I live my life. By coming here to do what I believe is right and try to do whatever I can to atone and mend what damages were done." He said with a calm expression, he wasn't a great leader or anything like that.

Ghislain Eberhart was in his mind always measured by his failures over his successes. The only way he could lead them was to show them, to try and let his actions speak. He was a pacifist and embraced that within his heart fully. But he'd done everything that needed to be done he came here to fix it. Mending the fence as it was called by some. But how do you mend something when one side did something so heinous? He did not blame them for what they did, they had every right. The Vandenreich stuck its nose where it did not belong in the slightest. He felt a chill run through his body as he thought about it. Ghislain had the eyes of someone who'd walked through battlefields. But didn't see a victory no matter the side. He saw the loss and counted the fallen among it all. "All I ask in closing is if we truly must fight..may we move to a place where your people will not be caught up in it?" He asked calmly as he looked at each face. In his eyes, he saw parents, brothers, sisters and so many other things. Each person was a potential light that could bring great things. They were a song for a chorus of life that he didn't want to be damaged or hurt. If he came across as a bleeding heart, maybe it was because he was one. He had made sure that the boy understood remaining silent. Ghislain would talk to him soon enough if it was needed. But Sing Iramasha was someone wronged by them they had done a great misdeed to her and her people. Then Hulderic went as far as to make himself a fool before her. Insults like that aren't things that can be fixed even in the slightest. He looked fondly at the landscape and the place as his eyes looked at the woman. He had no interest in using his powers to speed travel up. He'd even bought tickets for a one-way trip this time. Was he nervous about this, all rulers feel nerves. They are living people it is something they must face as choices are made by them. People aren't sacrificial pawns you can just throw away.

Each life holds a value and an importance that cannot be counted easily.

[/code]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to the Homeland Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Visit to the Homeland Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:23 am
Gin watched from behind the Quincy King as the Princess of the Kokuryuteshi, Sing Iramasha appeared. He knew he was outmatched, to someone like him he was in the presence of deities and the beings before him could probably crush him with mere spiritual pressure alone. An intimidating thought which even he found unnerving, of course he listened though. Gin carefully listened to the way they spoke, careful to remain out of their conversations due to the sheer power that they possessed. He listened carefully to Ghislain's speech, the way he tried to reason and apologize for Hulderic's actions, to Gin such things were stupid. To one such as him you do not apologize for other people's wrongdoings, you bring them to justice. Of course he wasn't stupid and so he didn't raise this. Just stood their looking impassive.

Despite this though the thought of the Quincy King being struck down was not something that the Vandenreich would appreciate, in fact they would probably start a war over his death despite the lack of resources, numbers and tactical advantage. He waited patiently, Sing was indeed ready to strike the duo down but Gin was curious to her reaction. He had little care for diplomacy, in his mind there should exist one organisation per world. Not all of these factions having a hold in the Living World, but he had no say in the matter. He had to accept it whether he agreed to it or not.

Gin thought of the prospect of a battle, it would be interesting and he would no doubt try to avoid it if possible but he wouldn't surrender the opportunity to watch a fight between two people of such high power, perhaps his day was about to get interesting although he knew Ghislain would avoid it if possible being a pacifist and all. Gin could only really sit back and watch as the events unfolded.

A Visit to the Homeland CHARACTER_LISTA Visit to the Homeland GRAPHICS_THREADA Visit to the Homeland TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Visit to the Homeland Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Visit to the Homeland Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:22 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: Mother Earth Of Dishonesty - Song: PSO OST - Word Count: 675

Most of the words which uttered out of The Quincy Leaders mouth just seemed to ramble on and on according to to the perception of The Princess. However, what stood out the most was the fact that the former leader of The Vandenreich had perished. With him out of the picture, these band of lost Quincy more than likely had no form of proper guidance to adhere to. Therefore, with a heavy sigh, The Devil Iramasha would begin to reflect and recall the tender words of Cero Telca.

"I merely wish for everyone here to be able to choose their own path and to be forgiven for the mistakes that have been made by Hulderic Hylam"

That face. Those tears. The choice of words. It all played together to form the cluster of mercy which was beginning to brew within the heart of Sing Iramasha. Perhaps the distant words of that man were true, but it was unrealistic to expect the pangs of war to be so easily obliterated with heartfelt words, sentiments of apologies and regret for the actions done in the past. No. Something more substantial needed to be done in order to even take a proper step in the direction of moving past that war and the blood which was spilled.

Therefore, after a long silence and pause, The Princess would wave her right arm out in front of The Quincy Emperor and have a beige, paper scroll emerge. On the document before him would be writing which inscribed Sing's position on producing a treaty of sorts between the two factions and the nations they controlled. These writings would staple that the two opposing organizations were not to raise their hand against one another.

If any of their smaller factions were to break this treaty and kill either side, then they would be dealt with by the justice system of The Kokuryuteshi. Whether it be one of The Princess's own men, or one of The Vandereich's men. Failure to adhere to this would be considered an act of war and cause for the treaty to be broken and action to be taken. Additionally, they would also serve as an ally of The Kokuryuteshi so that their activities could be monitored. This would be to prevent any hidden uprising from being ushered in and Kokuryuteshi representatives would constantly be checking in on their bases to ensure the agreement is being upheld.

Lastly, Sing would have all rights to modify and adjust the contract at any moment she wishes based on new information which is given to her and The Kokuryuteshi. If Ghislain had been open to this treaty, then the bloodshed between their two factions could more than likely come to a cease. Should he fail to sign it? Then Sing would burn that and her mercy to the wayside and Continent on with the path war.

Therefore, the fate of The Vandereich was held in the hands of it's new successor and he had to make a choice: either agree, or not agree. The decision was ultimately left to him and The Princess would let him and his familiar know.

"I've heard enough of your sob stories. I will take the stance of diplomacy and seek to reach a treaty with your people. You should praise the ground Cero Telca walks on for me even considering this. As if the two of you Quincy are intent on moving away from the shadows of Hulderic's actions, then I will implore you to read that and come to a decision. Will you agree to the terms of that treaty, or will you not? I need an answer soon and I need each of you to sign it in your own blood."

And with that, the verdict of The Princess had been decided and there was nothing more for her to do but fold her arms and observe just how the situation would unfold.

Anonymous

Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:14 am

He listened calmly and observed her expression. It seemed as though a brave Quincy had laid groundwork for success here. His eyes looked at the parchment, it wasn't anything too extreme. The worst cases were being avoided by far as he looked down. This treaty was acceptable, he suspected a curse of some sort. He didn't know what sort of thing would happen with a Blood pact. But he heard each of you as his eyes looked up for a moment. She intended to have the child sign as well, an insurance policy he guessed. He doubted she needed help knowing the child had no real power within the organization. He brought a finger next to his right index finger and cut a small tear in the skin. He didn't wince or seem to mind it as black liquid dripped out. His blood wasn't like others as within his body was Dark Matter. His very blood had been changed by it. He made his signature with extremely neat handwriting. Somehow he got the effect of a pen with his index finger alone. The black liquid remained on the contract. It was almost like ink but it glowed with a miasma. He glanced at the word and looked towards Gin his cerulean eyes staring intently. "Sign your signature Gin, this will bring an end to things.." Ghislain had a plan for a place that was going to take all of his intellect. The man who made that war go for fifty years was ready to move now. One last thing needed handled and Gin wouldn't be brought on that Journey. Ghislain woudl encouter the old foe one more time. The person who wiped out their race with his arrival into the war. "I ask that you send representives in the near future..So I can make sure they are able to enter without issue..I am designing something for my people so they can live in peace..Or at the very least people you deem trustworthy..I'll give you details of the plans." It was a good faith gesture as he reached into his cloak. Pulling out a copy document of the project underway. It was titled Babylon City and the Limitless Dream.

The project folder as he handed it over to Sing was something. The Virtual Software written was extremely advanced. It was capable of scanning people based on DNA and blood. Able to tell who was a Quincy and who wasn't by that. The Virtual Reality was designed to look like a single state or country for the Quincy to live peaceful normal lives. Stores and venders along with currency existed within it. The project was a very ambitious goal that was beyond the normal.He wasn't creating a utopia for them. This was a place for them to practice getting used to regular life. That was the main aim of the project, for the Quincy to learn to lay down their blades. To live as a normal person much like everyone around them. How to live without their powers as they were able to do so. The Babylon Peace Keeper folder was also within for her to examine. It was a special virtual and physical personality written and developed by him. Within the Babylon City everything would be taken care of by them.They were to moniter and peacefully stop crime and other things.

"It's not done but..I need their DNA so when and if they'd like to inspect they can go in without troubles.." He wasn't trying to control lives or any such thing. The virtual world wasn't controlled by the Emperor in any way. If anything the project as Sing would read on was asked for by some older Quincy. A way for their children to learn how to live around people. To live a life that was normal and as human as they could. But they weren't going to be sheltered completely either. The Virtual Program would certainly help those and train them. It wasn't a picnic as he thought about it. Conflict no matter the era they live in. It seemed like a terrible way to do things. The biggest problems Quincy had was they believed they were Gods. The fact was they were no better than a normal human being. Ghislain was creating this as a training program not without anything else. People were free to come and go from it as they pleased. The enemies however who would attack them would fall pray to the Virtual Reality. It would alter and change causing them to fight very realistic monsters. Over and over again it could create extremely real creations capable of harming a person. Ghislain didn't like that part of it. He noted that it wasn't needed to teach the new generation peace. This was known as the Virtual Babylon City, that was the ending notes. Indicating that Ghislain intended to someday create real one. A real place for his people and such to live normal everyday lives. They would get sick and then get better like normal children. It wasn't something most could understand but Ghislain hated the word Utopia. He despised that with every fiber of his being. No one person deserves to live a perfect life. Because they will learn and gain nothing from it. He didn't put his reasoning behind why it wouldn't be used as much more than a training simulator and defense.

It was the fact that he wanted them to live a full and meaningful life. Ghislain had perhaps realized something few others ever do. Life is a long experience and every moment both good and bad. It must be cherished and remembered at the end of it all.

[/code]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:37 am
Gin watched the woman offer the contract and informed Ghislain of the details, he paid little care towards it despite the fact he already knew or understood all the terms and conditions to which she replied. He watched with great curiosity to how Ghislain and Sing talked to each other, in a way he sensed that no one would make an aggressive move thus far, he noticed how she wanted him to sign too. He didn't understand why, after all he was a recruit, he held no say or influence in the organisation at the moment nor did he believe he ever would but he was in no place to object although he sighed as he decided how to settle this. "Swarm" he said and his necklace formed five daggers that floated around him for a second before he dropped them all onto the ground to show he meant no harm, and even then he couldn't do harm even if he tried since it would be like an ant standing up to a dragon.

He leaned down and picked up a knife, using it to run across his index finger on his right hand before letting the daggers disappear, all of them would leave no trace although he then stuck his finger into the wound. The nail of his left index finger being covered in the warm and metallic blood only now taking his eyes from Sing's own as he would immediately stop if she shows signs of hostility or readiness to attack, he would then run his finger along to sign his name. While not as neat as it could be it would suffice, and he would resume his position at Ghislain's side to let the grown-ups talk about what happens next although upon hearing Ghislain's idea Gin's curiosity was caught and he listened in while he waited for this meeting to conclude.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 26, 2016 4:24 am
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: PSO2 - Song: Teamroom - Word Count: 839

Once each of the pair of Quincy's had signed the pact, there would be no sense of ill-omen left in the air. The purpose behind Sing having them sign the contract in blood was to bound their energies to this contract and give a good show of will for those whom would overview the treaty back in the Kokuryuteshi realm later. The thought of performing any form of trickery in this action was beneath Sing as far as she was concerned. If the woman intended to take them out? She'd have done it here and now as her lawful nature made her a person whom would strongly stick to her ideals, principles and governmental structure.

Therefore, after observing the two males for long enough, The Princess would give a firm nod of the nod in order to otherwise acknowledge their signing of the document. As the two of them should understand that it fully sealed the deal in making their peace treaty a reality. With how hostile things were becoming in the world, there was no need for another senseless war if she could avoid it. Hence, the beige paper would resend away from the pair of quincy and back into the hands of Sing.

When it did, she would show her goodwill of fate and forge a small slither of golden energy beneath her right index finger. After increasing the sharpness of this small spec of Aether Energy, The Princess would cut the bottom of her finger and sign her name in blood as well. She would be the governing body of The Kokuryuteshi in this scenario, and would approve such a deal. As, by doing this, the only person capable of vetoing it would be her father, Kin Iramashsa. Granted, she doubted he'd have much of say as she understood that he harbored the same feelings for Hulderic as she did. And, without him around, they could focus their efforts on better endeavours.

Hence, it is why each of the Quincy could trust in Sing that the specs of their defenses would only be shared with the highest of authority within The Kokuryuteshi. While she wasn't the most fond of either of them, her adherence to the law was one that overpowered such a trivial emotion and would allow for a form of trust to be had because of this alignment she followed. As The Princess was more than willing to abide by the suggestion made by Ghislain.

"I will ensure that those who arrive in the future will be informed of these documents. It is much oblige that you have enough trust in me to share these sensitive documents. You can rest assured they will not be used against you unless you betray this treaty."

Indeed, Sing was one who spoke things clearly and truly as they were. While she could not seek to abuse this information for the sake of their treaty, the moment he made himself an enemy again, The Princess would not hesitate to crush everything around him. Otherwise, she had no reason to otherwise pursue that grim route any further and was content with the compromise made between the two parties.

So, with the meeting coming to a conclusion, there was no reason to drag things out. There were still many things to do, meetings to attend, protocols to enforce, training to commence and people to guide over. Thus, The Princess of The Kokuryuteshi would bow to the two of them before standing back up and uttering these words:

"There is no further reason for either of us to remain here any longer. I have affairs to attend to and I believe it is time we make part. You have my word that this pact will remain active and I will uphold my end as best as I possibly can. For now, you two are free to do as you please, but I cannot stay here any longer. Goodbye."

And with that, she would dismiss them both from her presence and seek to turn her back away from them. In a matter of moments, Sing would begin walking before eventually fading into the distance and utilizing her superspeed in order to fly over to the next urgent place to be. As she still needed to spread this information to the other advisors of her realm and share this intel with her father. There was much work to be done on The Princess's end, but her word would make sure this was seen to the very end.

As for The Quincy? If nothing else, they now had a new lease on life and could begin anew without hte worry of The Kokuryuteshi seeking to wage war on them. How this all would play out over time, however, was a question. It was something that was going to have to be observed by both sides and there was no telling how long such a pact could last.

Anonymous

Thu May 26, 2016 7:08 am

With the matter concluded as it had, he could release a sigh of relief. His eyes went to the boy as he glanced over in the distance. His eyes were towards Russia, one more trip. The next one didn't have nearly the racial importance this one did. "Return to base Ginryu, this next one is something personal I must attend. Inform those back home of what occurred here." Ghislain wasn't sure how the next one would go. So he wanted to inform Ginryu to go home. Dangerous was the one here but the new lease on life would make things safer. Ghislain wasn't eager to step into matters again like this. He enjoyed things that were simple and not so stressful. Hulderic had certainly left him a mess. The next visit was to clean up another Emperor's folly. To settle a personal feeling inside him with that Shark. However, that matter was both personal and something to deal with the one who took him from home. Threatened his family allowed the death of Draco. He owed Yhwach even less than he did Hulderic. This was a matter of pride for him in some ways. Ghislain couldn't just let it go for now. Next time he squared off with the Shark. He wouldn't let himself fail again not in that way. But did he want to face the killer of his species in combat? No, that wasn't it at all something else was driving him. It could be called pride if one really stretched the rope thin. Ghislain's pride wanted to see this matter closed. Could he be the Quincy who settled things with Radioactive? He was well aware that Nozomi the First Quincy would need to be visited someday. He even had some knowledge that she attempted to meet with the Shark. What would the difference between that meeting and this? He didn't have the answers for that as he walked off. Slipping his hands into his pockets. Ghislain stopped for a moment looking at the Eberhart family graves and running his hand across them. "I'll do what I can father, mother, Genoveva, and Draco. I don't know what the next outcome will be."

He paused looking slightly sad as he stared down at the stones. He couldn't just yet join those who went on ahead. He wondered what they had become in the next life. Did Quincy pass on the cycle like normal people? Or did it go differently as they were pure flesh and blood killed by Shinigami blades? What was the difference between them and a spiritual being? He closed his eyes merely thinking for a moment as he could hear Draco. Something told him to stop stalling here and keep moving. So Ghislain did just that he walked away now into the landscape. He didn't mind taking a walk through this place. It was home, after all, the place he once roamed with the important people. With his family and friends as he moved through. He smiled faintly as he came upon the place he as a boy with his friends did his trial. The area was once a small town but now was overrun with vines and other things. He walked in remembering the strategizing and everything else that went in. Killing that Menos was hard, it was a humanoid and so strong.

He remembered how they set traps and prepared things. Trying to make sure they did it correctly. They'd turned this place into a giant Quincy trap based on his strategies. They brought it down through clever tactics and use of their knowledge of the territory. It was such a fond memory for Ghislain. He remembered his first failure near here as well. Ghislain walked off towards that direction slowly. In this time nobody protected anyone, he did his best as a child to do so. Ghislain wasn't like most children and was as the saying goes. Five going on twenty was his father's saying about him. He came to the spot he desired it was mostly wooded now and small bits of rubble remained further on the outskirts. He found himself a rock and he sat down now letting his frame lean against it. This crater location was the spot when he learned what failure was. When he understood he had limitations that even he couldn't surpass.

"Though I have grown older and the passage of time has changed me. I haven't forgotten about you in any daily event that goes by. I am still so sorry I couldn't save you that day. That day I was so naive and thought myself invincible. Never realizing that greater powers existed out there. That the Shinigami were so far ahead of us in so many ways. " He paused for a moment thinking about that battle. He'd just woken his power almost completely understanding it. The battle against the hollows as he recalled was rough. When a figure dressed in obsidian colored robes appeared. He didn't have time to react as the blade cut him. He gently touched the location of the scar on his body. It was a slash mark and a reminder of what happened. To be humble and never overestimate yourself or underestimate your enemies. "A lot has changed since I last visited you here. The plan I told you withdrawing so we didn't incur heavy casualties didn't go through. He lead us to a slaughter where most of our race were killed."

Ghislain looked down dejectedly, thinking on that matter always bothered him. If he'd just pushed Yhwach a bit harder to retreat that day. Would they of ended up the way things were now? "Not a day goes by that day doesn't replay in my mind. Me pleading with the Emperor to withdraw from that battle. But time marched on he was killed by Hulderic Hylham. A Quincy who thought himself above Yhwach and beyond contesting by others. And now that Hulderic's gone I have been made the Emperor of our people. You have taught me more than anything in life..thank you. Someday I hope I can repay the debt I owe you. For molding me into a more thoughtful and better person." He got up from his seat bowing before moving on. Ghislain was a man that couldn't be summed up by words. He was tradition but something else as well. He had a hard childhood life and had come to terms with it slowly. What was once a destroying factor for him became something more.

It wasn't as though as a boy he got along with others. Genoveva his twin was the only one who understood. But he often thought she knew what would come of it. She knew his pride would take a hit and he'd be a better person for it. Ghislain wasn't sure about the details of it. But this journey to his homeland had been nice. Only one more visit to make and that place was special. It was his master's home which was in between Russia and Germany. Ghislain made his way to that place before getting to his knee's on the kneeling stone. This place was for meditation and speaking to Master Adolf while he painted. "So master I can't tell you how everything got this way as I am on limited time. I promise to visit you again when things become less hectic. I ended up the Emperor of our people. I am scared that I will make a mistake and misjudge something. But with your teachings and the lessons I have learned I will do my best. No life is without scars as you used to say. I have plenty of them to go by now if desired."

He lowered his head and closed his eyes before he got up. Walking off into the distance leaving behind Germany as he walked to Russia. His visits here were done as he paid respect to those dear to him. The Dark Eberhart would have to shoulder a burden for his family and the people important. It was time for the Eberhart to begin his next Visit with the Destroyer.

[/code]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum