Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyToday at 2:48 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyToday at 12:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyToday at 12:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyYesterday at 2:15 pm by Angry Charmander

» An Angel's Favorite Food Cake [Arianda]
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyYesterday at 1:30 pm by basswalker

» Iori Faceclaimables
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyYesterday at 1:15 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Cryptic Chaos [Mana/Cali] [WW4 Interlude]
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 5:35 pm by Angry Charmander

» Takehiko Kuchiki [Approved, 3-1; Vizard]
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:27 pm by JJ

» Abigaíl Espinosa [Approved, 3-2]
Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyTue Sep 17, 2019 4:23 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Blank's Necromancy Step One I_vote_lcapBlank's Necromancy Step One I_voting_barBlank's Necromancy Step One I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Blank's Necromancy Step One I_vote_lcapBlank's Necromancy Step One I_voting_barBlank's Necromancy Step One I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130251 messages in 19811 subjects

Blank's Necromancy Step One

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blank's Necromancy Step One Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Blank's Necromancy Step One Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Blank's Necromancy Step One Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Blank's Necromancy Step One   Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyTue Apr 26, 2016 9:29 pm

Blank's Necromancy Step One QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Blank
» Link To Character: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14490-5-3-approved

» Upgrading:

Equipment
    Necromancer's Book and Pen

Ability
    Spooky Scary Skeletons

This is one and only spell that blank has learned from her Necromancer's Book; this ability sacrifices a person's soul to summon forth an undead skeleton. For Blank's case it doesn't go straight for her own soul but for the souls that she has reserved for herself something that she is very thankful for. While this spooky skeleton seems to be frightening to most children due to Blank's childish imagination the skeleton almost comes out slightly cartooned. This is perhaps because she isn't really taking an alive skeleton and bringing it to life but is using a soul to fabricate one since she uses this method the skeleton will take on any form that she imagines it too look like. As for Blank she always imagines this skeleton with a regular metal helmet, and rusted sword and leather shoes; why this is? It must because this style of skeleton is rather common in children tv shows and books especially when their eye holes are angled downwards to look angry and evil. As for the skeleton's powers it doesn't have anything fancy at all; it would attack by swinging it's sword and reform itself if it's arm fell off or something like that. The only way to kill it is much like a zombie and destroying its head and while it isn't a very weak creature by consuming the soul it mimics the natural general tier of it's creator; Blank.

Soul Count: 120 (Blank: 80 | Kamui: 40)

» Why: I wanted to get into Blank's Necromancer abilities and seeing how I haven't been able to do much with her I felt as if this was a great opportunity to update her. I still want her to be the same tier as I want to advance with her and make her stronger through threads. I just realized without an ability this was very difficult.

» Extra: Spooky Scary Skeletons

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blank's Necromancy Step One Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Blank's Necromancy Step One Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Blank's Necromancy Step One Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Blank's Necromancy Step One   Blank's Necromancy Step One EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 9:58 am

Blank's Necromancy Step One Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Seems simple enough. Approved.

Blank's Necromancy Step One
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Archive :: Mass Archival [2018] :: Character Applications-
Jump to: