Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1 - Nicholas patroling the forest. Left_bar_bleue3500/99991 - Nicholas patroling the forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

1 - Nicholas patroling the forest. Empty Nicholas patroling the forest.

Tue May 31, 2016 11:08 pm

The animal

Enter: Wolverine

Word Count:273

Nicholas slowly made his way through the woods. He was making some rounds. He was not entirely sure why he was able to see these crazy looking things that would not stop howling at him. Though in the end they were more annoying then anything else. As he walked it seemed everything was going to be boring. Then out of no where a hollow ended up showing up and caused him to sigh as the loud howl echoed within his ears. crap and here I was hopin not to run into one of you annoyin ass things. The hollow suddenly jumped at him and threw a strong punch at him. As the punch came down towards him. He then quickly moved to the side as the attack came down. As soon as it hit the ground Nicholas jumped up and ended up slashing the mask of the hollow three times down the center. As soon as he hit the ground the hollow slowly began to dissolve as he returned the claws back into his arms and he slowly began to sigh.

Dang that is always so boring. Anyway at least that thing wont bother anyone for the time being anyway. He said with a soft shake of his head as he slowly closed his eyes. He had no idea the patrols would be so boring. He had noted a lot of things happening and he thought it would be more exciting. But then again with everything going on he could not help but think the borring could be better then the exciting at this point in time.

Go away kid ya bother me!~

Coding and Graphic In Template By:
[THEFROST] and Lilith

Last edited by Natalia on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1 - Nicholas patroling the forest. Left_bar_bleue3500/99991 - Nicholas patroling the forest. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

1 - Nicholas patroling the forest. Empty Re: Nicholas patroling the forest.

Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:35 am

The animal

Word Count:284

Nicholas slowly turned to look to the person who was talking to him. He slowly looked him over and gently raised an eyebrow as he looked to him. Ehhh sure why not. This was a rather boring patrol anyway. Nothing but those pathetic black blob things with the masks. It was rather a let down. Though do not worry if I need to I will take it easy.. Though for some reason I dought I will need to. He said as he slowly moved towards his sparing partner. You attack first though. After all its more interesting to see how your foe attacks then go from there. He actually was rather interested in this person's fight skill. In the back of his mind he could not help but end up being a tad bit curious if this would be worth his time. Though at the same time he could not help but wounder if he could teach this person something or not.

Ohhh and by the way do not hold back kid. If you hold back that will make this really boring. Give it your all and we will see how things go. As he said that he stood there slightly slouched over. He looked as if he was leaveing multiple openings in his stance. But he had a style all his own and it would seem a tad bit beastial in nature. his eyes locked onto the target as he gave a large grin. Ohh and kid please do not disappoint me. This will help you just as much as it may help me distract myself from this boring gig.

[THEFROST] and Lilith

Last edited by Natalia on Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:58 am

The animal

Word Count:547

Watching all that was going on he could not help but laugh as the attack started. He listened and watched at the Kinetic blast hit the tree branch. He quickly moved his arm upwards to stop the falling branch as he moved into a fight stance again as he could not help but laugh. You a hero? no idea why but i can not really help but laugh. Heck i have been through multiple wars and i still do not count muself a hero. He said with a soft grin as he watched the swords attack comeing down on him. He could not help but chuckle as he moved his arm into a position to stop the attack. As the attack came down upon his arm the one sparring him would find it odd. As soon as the blade hit the bone of his arm the blade would seem to stop dead in its tracks. As soon as the partner began to charge him to ram him he quickly managed to slowly spin out of the way. He would use one of his hands to slowly lead the charging foe into another direction away from him. He could not help but find it amuseing. It was a usefull tactic in a bigger scaled battle. The wound was still fresh but he was still having the time of his life.

His arm would be pushed down as the blade slowly began to slow down and come to a stop. He looked to the attacker as he could not help but chuckle. Im full of supprises kid. He said with a slight grin as he pushed upwards with the arm that had stoped the blade. As soon as he did he would have pushed the blade upards and off of his arm. As the blade left it was clear the attack went all the way down to his bone of course. Though much to the others supprise the bone that was seen would look like Metalic in nature. And insteed of the normal bones in his arm he would seem to have 3 extra bones but it would not be easy to tell what they were used for though. Heh not bad kid your better then i thought you were. But you really have to think bigger then that.

As he spoke the wound on his arm would slowly begin to dissapear. a soft smile crossed his lips as he darted forwards and threw a strong punch towards the mans gut. As soon as that singular attack was done he would use his free arm to throw a punch at the targets face. Nicholas could not help but feel a strange rush as the fight slowly began to intensify. As the second punch was thrown the wound on his arm would have ended up healing to the point where it almost would look as if it was never there. It was still visable but it was almsot completely gone. Soon after the punch he would throw a roundhouse kick towards his sparing partners face. It was clear this male was not all there but it was also clear that he was anything but a full breed normal human as well.

[THEFROST] and Lilith

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:46 am

The animal

Word Count:316

He made sure that his attacks missed on purpose when he seemed to take note of something odd. Well it was odd to him anyway. As his attacks passed by the target harmlessly he slowly jumped back and could not help but laugh. The wound on his arm was completely healed and their was no mark to even show it had ever even been wounded. Damn Your not truly into this whole spar thing. I can tell even if this may just be my own thought on the matter. If you still desire to spar at some point you can look me up anytime. Though as for now I am not going to waste my time with you right now. Why not just go home and have some tea by yourself or something. He said as he slowly moved to put his hands back in his pockets.

Shit and here with that startin attack they did I thought things might have finnaly gotten interestin. Guess looks can be desciveing. He said as he slowly turned and started to walk off. If the person did start to show interest he could get his attention. Though he was pretty sure that nothing of any fom of importance would happen as he walked off. In a way he had to say he was rather disappointed but he was used to a folly of dissapointments in his time alive and he learned to live with all that came his way. As he walked off he could not help but try to think of a way to make up for lost time. He could have been off doing on the hunt. But insteed he was behind his own schedule for his projected rounds for his patrol. As he walked off he thought about doing a little jog to possible catch up on some lost time.

[THEFROST] and Lilith

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum