Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty Re: Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda]

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:40 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Adept (Beginner in Rage Form)
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Adept (Master in Rage Form)

Comments/Notes: I only have one real problem with this, but I'll be ready to approve it afterward.

Rage Form:

...there isn't a Kido spell out there that could defend from one of his punches. Even without considering his Anger Empowerment, the true potential of this form has never been shown in any capacity which leaves much of it's power a mystery. However, what is known is that to even use this form Yammy must remain in his Ressureccion for at least 5 consecutive posts in a thread. Also, while in this state Yammy's "rage" continuously increases without requiring a cause. What this ends up meaning is his power will continue to increase endlessly until he is defeated, killed, or everything around him is completely and utterly destroyed.
'

A masterful defensive kido spell cast by someone at his level or higher who mastered in the casting or creation of such spells would likely defend against a majority of, if not all, of attacks like this. It won't break through everything. It will be a fucking bell ringer though.

Also, things that scale infinitely make me vastly uncomfortable. With how strong he already is in this form, I'd like it if it caps at 6 posts after activation, and can only be sustainable for up to 10-12 depending on how low on juice he was before entering.

Once these issues are fixed, I'll give 'im a tier.

Tier: N/A

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty Re: Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda]

Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:59 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Adept (Beginner in Rage Form)
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Adept (Master in Rage Form)

Comments/Notes: Based on what we talked about in Xat, these changes are acceptable for this app to be approved. Go nuts, kiddo.
Tier: 1-2++ in Base Form, 0-4 in Release, 0-2+ in Rage Form

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:35 pm
[mod]Approved w/ the segunda. Same tier. Go nuts![/mod]

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:26 pm
[mod]Moving to inactive due to this member being banned.[/mod]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:36 am
Yammy began walking along the grey sands of Hueco Mundo with a look of grimmace on his face...it's been so long since the events of Karakura and Aizen's inevitable defeat against that excuse for a shinigami Ichigo Kurosaki. First Aizen is gone and now demons took over this place he once called home? That was despicable

Just then an assortment of growls and snarls could be heard and upon turning around the arrancar saw three demons right in front of him each with differentiating colors and physiques. The first demon had a very similar body build to Yammy and had a reddish skin tone with an assortment of weaponry and armor, the second and third appeared to be his lackies much smaller and frail that they could be broken in two like a toothpick. Nevertheless the Espada was intrigued and looked at them with a menacing smile on his face, this finally gives him a chance to test out his strength after being gone for so long maybe they'll be an actual challenge? Who knows.

Then the larger demon ordered his two chronies to attack as their spiky claws and horns pierced supposedly pierced through Yammy's body but that wasn't the case as he laughed with enough force that it could be heard for miles... Is that really all you got? he said before grabbing the two demons by the head before smashing them together with his brute strength as blood began to spew onto the sand.

The much larger demon was shocked at the horrors it had just witnessed two of his most strongest soldiers were wiped out almost instantly...just who was this man.

W-who are you?! the demon asked as both his body and voice began to tremble and weaken to that of a mere child.

"Yammy Llargo" he said before rushing at the demon with Sodino and punching him in the stomach the punch would send him flying across the area at about 20 yards leaving a trail of blood that stained the sand.

Hmph..and here i thought you'd be more of a challenge... Those were the words Yammy said as blood covered his entire body from head to toe seeing the corpses of a group of demons he fought and grunted in frustration as he threw the now lifeless body of a larger demon aside onto the grey sands of Hueco Mundo with a disappointed look on his face. He thought these demons from Shadowfall who were supposedly the ones who conquered this place would be a bit more of a threat but that wasn't the case...they were all bark and no bite.

Plus the fact that they were able to take over a place once ruled by Lord Aizen himself made him even more enraged at not only the Arrancar for letting them control it but also demons as a whole, in eyes he saw demons as nothing but an infestation and he was the exterminator ready to eradicate each and everyone of them until there's nothing left.

"Its time for some fun"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:48 am
[adm]Sorry for the late response, but I personally feel that this RP Sample was rather good. I'll be approving this, but I will be reassigning the tier of Yammy to something that I feel is more appropriate:

1-2++ / 0-4++ in Segunda[/adm]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:59 pm
I am dropping Yammy Llargo as a canon in place of Mashiro Kuna
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Yammy Llargo [APPROVED; 1-2++/0-4++ in Segunda] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2022 10:04 pm
[adm]Archiving due to updated rules regarding canon application content.[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum