Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mastermind's Armoury  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Mastermind's Armoury  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Mastermind's Armoury  Empty The Mastermind's Armoury

Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:02 pm

CRYSTALLUS BREAKER

» Item Name: Crystallus Breaker
» Item Type: Only Chifuyu can use this item.
» Used For: N/A
» Item Description: The Crystallus Breaker is a pair of white gloves which Chifuyu wears, they appear quite useless and only for decoration but they serve a much greater purpose that that. The Crystallus breakers are used for offensive combat and she can use it to emit pulses of vibrations which she can attune to certain frequencies through her Phantom Tech. The Vibrations tend to be incredibly devastating and the way she applies them can be very, very destructive.

The use of the Crystallus Breakers allows her to hone in on specific frequencies of races which is what their energy emits at, every race has their own frequency on which their reiatsu, Aether, etc. is on. By using her Phantom Tech brain to focus on these frequencies she can emit vibrations which can cause disruptions to the flow of it. This can allow for her to utterly destroy energy based attacks by striking them with her hands and can emit shock waves through buildings and structures. They are a very destructive tool for her use. Those who possess strong skills in terms of manipulation of their reiatsu and are capable of either making their attacks or energy-based techniques stronger than the maximum output of vibrations her Crystallus Breaker can produce makes her only able to weaken, not completely destroy. Her vibrations are also able to be resisted or negated by those of higher strength than her.

» Obtained From: The Vanguard
» Yen Price: 1,000,000 Yen
» Notes: N/A

VALKYRIE SYSTEM

» Item Name: Valkyrie System
» Item Type: Only Chifuyu can use this.
» Used For: Supportive Equipment
» Item Description: Designed to be used by Chifuyu in a combat situation this system is equipped to her attire which is relatively unable to be detected with the regular senses. The system is a personal gravity manipulator which is controlled through her Phantom Tech. It works by influences her mass and removing the boundaries of gravity which is affecting it. The system is also designed to be able to be used to fly, move incredibly fast by removing the influence of inertia. Her movement is no longer limited to the earth and she can easily use it to strafe and move without a boundary on how she moves much like if she was in space.

» Obtained From: The Yuudeshi Clan
» Yen Price: 1,500,000
» Notes: On the note of her being able to continue accelerating and reaching higher speeds through flying she must have a form of defence which can withstand the force of moving at such speeds and so without a shield of some sort she cannot go faster than the double the speed of sound.

Last edited by Gamma on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mastermind's Armoury  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Mastermind's Armoury  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Mastermind's Armoury  Empty Re: The Mastermind's Armoury

Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 pm
Everything is up to scratch now.

The Mastermind's Armoury  Gamma_Signature
The Mastermind's Armoury  CHARACTER_LISTThe Mastermind's Armoury  GRAPHICS_THREADThe Mastermind's Armoury  TIMELINE_THREAD
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mastermind's Armoury  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Mastermind's Armoury  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:01 am
Okay here's what I'm gonna ask for to approve these:

Crystallus Breaker:

Need the second paragraph to contain a note about the fact that her vibration damage will only be at its maximum effectiveness against opponents less powerful than herself. Stronger opponents (especially those with high levels of willpower or reiatsu control) won't find this too threatening.

I don't have any issues with Valkyrie System so once this is changed, I'll get this checked for you!

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:05 am
Modified. Requesting a recheck.

The Mastermind's Armoury  Gamma_Signature
The Mastermind's Armoury  CHARACTER_LISTThe Mastermind's Armoury  GRAPHICS_THREADThe Mastermind's Armoury  TIMELINE_THREAD
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Mastermind's Armoury  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Mastermind's Armoury  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:38 am
Approved.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.