Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE]

Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:09 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 309

A break was mentioned, or rather suggested, by the princess, and Yuki all too eagerly nodded with agreement. This woman was possibly not used to such things, but then her fighting ability completely suggested otherwise. When they reached the bench Yuki very awkwardly climbed up onto it, settling down upon her knees on the bench beside the princess, curling her rather lengthy tail around her waistline until it settled atop her pink plastic bag. She might have seemed odd for doing this but she did have her tail to consider. Sitting down like any normal person would press it against the ground and, in this case, pinch and hold it against the wood behind them.

She wants to know about me? Know what? What should I even say? There is a lot to say, but I doubt she would actually care about most of it. Okay Yuki, here we go! Focus! Don’t be awkward! You can do this! It’s time to socialize like a normal person!

Slowly her head turned, crimson gaze fixating unblinking upon Chifuyu’s eyes, as that seemed to be the most normal thing for her. Moments of silence passed while she conjured up her thoughts and figured out what she would actually say. Eventually she started to speak, her voice calm and neutral, although the faintest hints of excitement betrayed her secret feelings.

“I was born within the Rukongai. I only joined up with the Gotei less than twenty years ago. Most of my time is spent on patrols. It relaxes me more than actually relaxing does most of the time. I like strawberries, and baths, and fighting sometimes. I do not have many friends. This is my first time meeting someone of royalty. I don’t like fire or brussel sprouts. I am not very good at this.”

There we go! That wasn’t too horrible! Right?

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: A Puppy and a Princess [PRIVATE]

Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:08 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 558

Suddenly Yuki found herself resting against a very soft, squishy pillow!

Wait. That isn’t a pillow.

Pink exploded across her face. Yuki’s head had been guided to relax against her companion’s chest. She could hear the woman’s heartbeat, which was quite soothing and relaxing, but there was something else on her mind. The princess had quite the mighty bosom, certainly one which Yuki could never match, and instantly she was able to determine just why men might enjoy them: they were super comfortable!

So that is why they like large breasts! These make excellent pillows! I hope this isn’t uncomfortable for her.

While she chatted away Yuki tried to keep her gaze upon the woman’s face, but that became quickly impossible as her head was all but squeezed against the warm fatty pillows that were Chifuyu’s breasts. So, for the moment, she simply closed her eye and relaxed against the woman, although it didn’t make her any less embarrassed, especially given that they were in public.

As the princess spoke Yuki listened intently to her words. She really was interested in hearing the woman’s story. Moments were taken to consider whether or not it would be appropriate to ask about it, especially since Chifuyu was royalty! Ultimately she did decide that it would not be rude however, as she had answered the same question. She was about to ask her questions when all of her thoughts were interrupted by pure bliss.

O-oh no!

Instantly the young pup’s wolf ears relaxed, drooping down each side of her head. For a brief moment her tail tensed up, then relaxed, and then started to swat wildly against the bench behind her. Unconsciously Yuki’s body sought out further warmth, her face directly pressed against the exposed flesh between Chifuyu’s breasts, although she was partially trying to cover up her face as well, now covered with a red embarrassment. Her mouth was left slightly agape and occasionally her little tongue pressed out, prodding the princess’s skin with wet heat. On top of everything else her body went almost completely limp, leaning fully into her assailant as digits scratched and rubbed and dragged and curled along the hot silken furred ears of the Shinigami, her own fingers gripping and crinkling the plastic bag handles which she held within her hands. Unconsciously her face pushed forward, squeezing itself between the squishy globes, gently nuzzling as she was fully immersed within the blissful manipulation of her sensitive flesh.

T-too good! This is so embarrassing! I don’t want her to stop though. B-but I am being so rude!

Puffs of hot breath escaped from her lips and against the exposed area while Yuki struggled to fight off the urge to remain right where she was. Ultimately it was her fear of being rude which allowed her to briefly pull her face away, eyes cast down in shame, although her tail continued to wag regardless due to the continued stimulation.

“I’m s-so sorry. That was very rude of me. I shall readily accept whatever punishment comes to mind” she stated with a soft timid whisper between quickened breaths, her voice slightly shaken due to both the blissful petting and her shame.

She is a royal! What are you doing?! It feels so good, b-but you shouldn’t have done that! You are going to be in so much trouble!

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:48 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 406

The princess asked a simple question: did it really feel that good? Even if Yuki’s mind wasn’t absorbed within utter bliss she still wouldn’t have answered, because it was an answer that was both embarrassing and completely easy to guess.

This is certainly not one of my prouder moments. Assaulting a princess like this. Maybe she will take it easy and simply have me executed. Although could a Human order that of a Shinigami? That is an interesting question. Huh. Maybe I am safe, but then I was still incredibly rude. I will need to make it up to her!

Still her eyes remained cast to the floor in complete shame, ears drooped and head lowered before the woman while she waited to hear her sentencing. Chifuyu was indeed a very kind and merciful princess, taking the blame herself, but Yuki knew better. If she’d had more control over herself then she never would have done what she did, but alas she could not help it! Head petting and ear scratchies were just too good! And tail scratchies; don’t even get her started on those!

Here it comes. I fully accept responsibility.

Yuki felt her head lower a bit further, body tensing up as the punishment was mentioned. She anticipated an attack, one which she did not plan on avoiding, or perhaps some sort of binding spell or something. But neither of those came. Instead a hand went right back to petting her ear, and if anything it was even more focused than before!

W-what?!

Once more her tail thrashed against the wooden bench, threatening to crack the wood with every impact. Her head was pushed up against the hand, and this time Yuki merely rested the side of her face between the princess’ breasts, nuzzling softly against the left one while her body shivered with glee! However she made certain to keep her mouth shut, lips bit slightly by her sharpened teeth. No longer would she assault this kind woman with her fiendish tongue!

Of course Yuki couldn’t lie to her new friend, or rather the person she hoped was her new friend, her head nodding eagerly in response to her question. Still, she tried to speak, her words exiting her lips both timid and trembling with pleasure.

“Y-yes. B-but is there not something you would like to do?”

M-maybe I can distract her! But do I really want to? It feels so very nice…

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:29 am

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 366

Quieted panting continued to escape from the young pup while her ears were continuously assaulted, cheek pressing soft flesh against the even softer flesh of Chifuyu’s exposed chest, or at least the little section that was anyhow. A barrage of questions was directed her way. Not only were they difficult to think about given her current status, but to even respond properly would be nearly impossible!

I-it will be rude if I keep silent though. Also what is stage fright? I don’t know if I have that.

Slowly Yuki’s crimson eye opened, gaze turned up towards Chifuyu’s to meet her despite the red that covered her cheeks. Moments passed while she simply panted and stared, eye nearly glossing over with a haze of bliss. Then, slowly, she shook her head. She did not want her to stop! Not ever! She was embarrassed, but that was obvious and could go without saying. “What is stage f-fright?” she asked, shuddering as a thumb pushed against her ear with a slight bit greater force.

Up to this point Yuki hadn’t even noticed the people who had stopped and had started to stare. Most gave looks of confusion or curiosity, but there were a few with less pleasant things on their minds. Then again perhaps such things were warranted given how intimate the two were becoming.

She will what? S-she actually offered? I don’t know what might happen if she does that. Oh goodness, my tail and my ears at once?! Wait, did she say crowd?

Suddenly Yuki’s eye snapped wide open and her entire body froze up, the large bushy tail even pausing mid-wag. Slowly her gaze was shifted around; face gradually growing a brighter shade of red when she noticed all the people who were watching. Being naked in the middle of the crowd would not have phased her in the slightest, but this? This just made her want to crawl into a box and to not emerge until everyone had forgotten about who she was.

“S-somewhere else” she responded in a whisper, slowly sitting her body up now with eyes cast towards the floor. She was ready to be lead anywhere other than where they currently were.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:23 pm

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: Pendulum - Song: Crush - Word Count: 520

Stage fright. I don’t think I have that. Probably.

For a few brief moments before she noticed the crowd Chifuyu had started to knead and scratch digits against her sensitive appendages with greater haste and vigor! Yuki’s mind actually went completely blank during those seconds, tongue hanging out almost lewdly as a bright red covered her cheeks. Thankfully Chifuyu’s hands ultimately halted their movements, and it was during this moment that she’d actually noticed the people around them.

Oh thank goodness she stopped. I would not have been able to do that on my own.

The hand that had been previously assaulting her head now instead slid to rest upon her shoulders, as if trying to comfort her due to the shame and embarrassment that she felt. As the woman stood from her seat Yuki carefully scooted off her lap, curious and confused for a moment before one of her little hands was grasped. Yuki was carefully coaxed out from her seat upon the bench, gripping more tightly upon the plastic bag with her free hand while she quickly shuffled away beside the taller woman. Suffice it to say she felt even more embarrassed, as to anyone unfamiliar with her true age Yuki might have appeared to be a child following her mother!

At least we are getting away from all these people. Being small is terrible sometimes. How can I ever expect to do any adult things like this?! Like drink! I’ve never tried drinking before! I mean, I have drunk lots of things. But not alcohol!

When they’d finally escaped the view of those who had been observing Chifuyu came to a stop and turned to the young pup, kneeling down in front of her, which caused a pink hue to befall her face once more with embarrassment, this time at their difference in height. At this point it really did feel like she was being treated like a child, especially when the woman spoke to her. Still, she was royalty, so perhaps that was just how she treated everyone. Yuki’s voice was a bit calmer now, almost bordering on neutral once more, but it was also slightly timid, especially apparent as she spoke nearly quietly and only barely above a whisper.

“It felt wonderful. Too wonderful. But everyone watching like that was embarrassing. What if you had been petting my tail? It would not have looked appropriate. Especially with a crowd of strangers. Things might have happened. Scary things.”

Like a bunch of strangers touching my tail! What if they started touching other things? Like my ears! Or my butt. Now that would be scary.

Briefly Yuki glanced around, trying to figure out just what they could do, and only now did she realize that she’d ruined their moment. With a slight frown she continued to speak, keeping her gaze away from the princess’ in order to avoid any possible disapproving glances she might have received.

“I do not know. I suppose, if you really desire it, we could return and continue…”

I just want her to be happy! Maybe I can just deal with the embarrassment?

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum