Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Empty Questions & Answers (THEFROST)

Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:48 pm

VALENTINA

Song: Kegen - Artist: Satoru Kosaki - Words: 839

Recent events in the world had proved to be some of the worst that Valentina had ever heard about. The moon blowing up, someone important in the Vanguard dying, the Queen of Demons declaring something called the Black World to be returning once again... It didn't bother her that much, actually. It had almost nothing to do with her, and she knew nothing about Azure so there was nothing for her to feel towards that. The only thing she resented was the fact that the moon was gone. It had been so pretty to look at, but now it was gone. Still, the girl's apathy took over once more and practically killed whatever emotions that were attached to the giant rock in the night sky. Instead of anger or sorrow at the loss of such a beautiful sight, Valentina just felt slightly inconvenienced. Nothing more, nothing less.

Michael on the other hand was absolutely livid to find out about all of these events. There was so much anger in him that even Valentina was becoming influenced by it. As a result, the girl had found herself becoming slightly aggravated and easy to snap at people who tried to talk to her. Even through his own personal rage, Michael took note of this problem and did his best to contain his emotions when he could. It proved to be a more prominent issue than either of them previously thought, though, and so Michael decided to come up with a solution.

Right now, Valentina stood at the entrance to the Yayjuu's base of operations. She didn't know all that much about these people other than they all had Ziamichi spirits like her. It was strange to talk to someone who was in a similar situation to her, but she was fully aware that her case was a little... special. Having a dragon that was possibly several millenia old inside of your body wasn't exactly a "common" scenario. Still, it was useful to have such a vast source of knowledge at her disposal. Unfortunately for her though, this source of knowledge wasn't exactly open about explaining the reasons she was here. All she knew was that she was to find someone named Shadin Yuudeshi.

Currently, the girl was waiting in a meeting hall for this Shadin person to arrive. Under Michael's influence, she had sent a direct message to the Yayjuu organization stating that she was seeking to meet Shadin to talk about recent events. Before the message was actually sent, she had taken control of her body once more to add to it the fact that it was her spirit that wanted to meet with Shadin, not herself. She couldn't really care less about anybody other than herself and maybe two other people at most, but she didn't state that in the message. That thought was running through her mind as she stood there, arms crossed under her chest and eyes scanning the room around her.

"So... are you gonna tell me why I'm here yet, Michael?" The girl asked aloud despite no one else being able to hear the dragon when he spoke. It was a bad habit she had gotten into when she was younger and she just never got out of it. To her, it was whatever. To other people though, it made her look like she had schizophrenia. Even when she realized the fact that people gave her weird looks when she talked to herself, the thought of taking the time to break her bad habit just never appealed to her.

"Soon, youngling." Michael resounded in her head with his deep, almost alluring voice. The girl couldn't help but sigh and shake her head. Her face was hidden partially behind her scarf, only her eyes being visible to whoever was in the room with her. Right now, all she knew was here was the guards that stood by the door to make sure that she wasn't here to sneak away or steal anything. That was fine with her, she didn't mind being watched if all she was doing was standing around and waiting.

Speaking of waiting, Valentina couldn't help but sigh and start to think of all the messes that Michael was about to get her into. She was sure that the dragon was about to inform that he would like to get involved with the Yayjuu or something like that, though that would require Valentina to get involved as well. Michael could barely stick his head out of a portal without risking his own death. His soul was still wounded, and if he left his host's inner world where he was healing, he would die almost instantaneously. Maybe that was why he wanted her here. If she became stronger, her spirit would heal him faster. Or so she supposed. There was no real way to tell until it happened. And with that train of thought left at a dead end, just like many of her other ones, she realized that she was left to play the waiting game once more.

"What a drag..."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Empty Re: Questions & Answers (THEFROST)

Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:13 am

Artist: N/A - Song: Deep Blood - Word Count: N/A

There was never a moments rest in the mind of The Beast of Karakura. There was always something to worry about, there was always something to do, there was always something to contemplate, there was always something or someone to manage and there was no really any time to rest. With the world getting thrown further and further into chaos, disarray and war; this feeling increased and he could feel the sense of tiredness, fatigue and ache starting to compile down on his body. So many goals, so many objectives, so many hopes; there was just too many things he had to complete and there was a sense of doubt lingering in his mind and heart on whether or not he could achieve his grand plans.

So, it is why he sat sulking and staring upwards towards the ceiling within his office as he rested in his head against his armchair. Was he depressed? Was he stressed? Was he scared? These feelings seemed hazy and the rate of speed in which his mind moved didn't seemed to help these answers. The greater part of him just felt so exhausted that he wasn't sure if he was ready to get back in the spotlight, save the world and pull another miracle out of his ass somehow. It made him question if he was losing his spark, but he knew that wasn't case. If he lost that, then Imaginary Computation entirely would forever be an enigma he'd never be able to comprehend and wield.

Something was missing, something was eating at him; but he wasn't quite sure what that something or someone was.

Well, there wouldn't be much time to mull over these sappy thoughts, at least. The Yuudeshi Network was already screaming in his mind about the next meeting of the day. From the information he skimmed through with his ever processing mind, the male already understood who the client was, why they were here and how this meeting was possibly going to go. The name was Valentina and apparently she was a lost Ziamichi looking to find answers in the Yayjuu. Given the scope of things in the world, it wasn't a wonder that many were beginning to want to find safety in Karakura Central and other places The Yuudeshi called their home. They were damn good at keeping pests out and it looked like the world might turn to them as things continued to get increasingly hecktive throughout the globe.

Regardless, Shadin wouldn't waste any more time just sulking in his own retarded stupor. Instead, he would get up from his chair, grab his mechanized cane and create the needed protocols to make a quick wormhole from his office to the meeting room floor. In a matter of seconds, a blue vortex would emerge before the male and he would be gone in a flash. As, in the blink of an eye, a burst of white light would fill his vision and he'd slowly descend out of the ceiling above Valentina.

In this moment, a dull and somewhat agitated looking gaze would be had from his crimson stare; but the male was only just tired and held no sense of hostility or antagonism towards the fellow Ziamichi. Instead, he was curious as to why she was here, where this meeting was going to go and how long it was going to take since he was a busy person. Therefore, his ashen hued shoes would gently press against the floor and he'd speak these words out to Valentina:

"...a drag, eh? Yeah, that's right. This whole sham is a drag. Tell me: why are you here? I'm sure you got something good, so let's hear it, Valentina."

Questions & Answers (THEFROST) WVMWLOu
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Left_bar_bleue24000/10000Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Empty_bar_bleue  (24000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:45 pm

VALENTINA

Song: Iniquitus - Artist: N/A - Words: 817

As a light started to shine from the ceiling above Valentina, the girl's eyes would wander lazily up to spectate Shadin dropping from the ceiling. An interesting entrance, but marveling over a person's preferred modes of transportation wasn't why the girl was here. In fact she didn't know why she was here. It was done entirely at the request of her Ziamichi spirit. As a result, she could only shake her head when Shadin asked her what she had in mind for this meeting. The redheaded hybrid could only sigh in response.

"I don't know why I'm here. You'd have to take that up with him, not me." Muttered the girl, just loud enough for Shadin to hear. Lifting her hand just a few inches above her head, Valentina would then snap her fingers and release a decent portion of her reiatsu. She hated doing this, but it was the only way for Michael to be seen without draining her of almost all her energy. Just a split second after her fingers snapped, what looked like a portal opened up directly behind Valentina. Unlike the one that Shadin had stepped through, this one wasn't obscured by light. Looking into it, anyone could see what was inside clearly.

Resting in what looked like an endless field of red spider lilies was what appeared to be a massive, snow white dragon with golden horns and a black underbelly. His eyes were pure golden and fixated directly on Shadin, staring him down as if to test his wills against the gaze of a creature that was possibly older than records of history could keep. Years of experience and wisdom were reflected through golden orbs that peered over Valentina and took in the appearance of their new acquaintance. There were several moments of silence before it was broken by a deep, soothing voice that resounded throughout everyone in the vicinity's minds.

"Greetings, Shadin Yuudeshi." the voice would say, yet the mouth of the dragon didn't move. "My name is Michael, and as you know, this young lady is Valentina Abbarracciabene. She is my host, and the only reason I am alive." This introduction was done flawlessly, as Michael's voice did not mispronounce a single syllable. He had even rolled his r's perfectly in her last name, something that not even Valentina cared to do anymore. After this, however, there was no hesitation or faltering in his speech. The beautiful snow white dragon kept speaking, not missing a single beat.

"As you are aware, times have changed once more for the worse. 'Tis nothing new, but I'm afraid that recent events have reflected a corruption and evil that may plunge the world into yet another war. A war that may tear the world apart. I have come to request that you or someone else in this facility who is versed well in the ways of the Ziamichi train my young host so that when the time comes, she is prepared for the trials to come."

After that was said and done, the room went silent again. Valentina's eyes were closed and she was left deep in thought as Michael's eyes stayed fixed on Shadin's position. The only thing that would tell the man that this dragon wasn't dead was the slow, steady breathing that one could hear only when they focused, and the fact that every few minutes or so, Michael blinked. After almost a minute of silence, however, Valentina shook her head and turned around to face her spirit, an annoyed look on her face. "This is what you brought me here for?" she asked, clearly irritated. "I can handle my own, thank you very much!"

Michael's gaze shifted to Valentina and a look of irritation quickly beget his face. "Whatever conflicts may arise in the near future will be some of the most lethal and destructive that have disgraced this planet in a long while, child." he said angrily, though his voice did not raise in volume. "You will not be able to combat some of the world's strongest evils in your current state, not even when I take control of your body. If you are not prepared to face these conflicts, you will not last more than a few seconds before you perish under the raw power of near-god level villains."

Valentina couldn't help but scoff and cross her arms once more. "What makes you think I'm even going to fight people like that?" The girl wondered angrily. It seemed she was getting under Michael's skin, or scales rather, as a quiet, threatening growl was emanating from his throat.

"It is simply a precautionary action I am taking, youngling." He responded quickly, not wasting a second of time.

This went back and forth for as long as Shadin would let it. When he would interrupt them, they would both turn to look at him, both still looking fairly annoyed from their argument they've been having with each other.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Questions & Answers (THEFROST) Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:40 am

Artist: N/A - Song: Study - Word Count: N/A

The instant when Valentina spoke words of herself not having a desire to come here, The Yuudeshi automatically assumed that her Ziamichi Spirit may have brought the girl here. So, he mentally prepared himself for whatever crazed quest that entity may have in mind for them. And, judging from the release of this creature, it wasn't too far off the mark. All sorts of zany colors, peculiar spiders and other wacky demonic fillings took up the majority of space within that vortex which The Yuudeshi paid witness to as the weary girl summoned the person who brought her here.

And wouldn't you know it? A fucking grand-scale dragon would emerge out of it. Yeah, there were no normal days in The Yayjuu when dealing with the hijinks of Ziamichi's.

At any rate, The Beast Of Karakura would give a slight rise of the eyebrow as he tilted his head upwards to gaze upon the mythical creature in all his "glory".

"Yeah, greetings."

Although his voice was drab and unamused, there was still a slight grim chuckle given from the male at the ridiculousness of this situation. Apart of himself was glad that they decided to use this massive arena to meet in. Anything less and this oversized bastard might've decimated the ceiling or room he was summoned to. What perfect planning on Shadin's part.

"Uh-huh. I figured that was the case."

Confirming what the massive sized dragon spoke, The Yuudeshi could put two and two together quite easily. Still, there was a certainly pleasantry and tact one most take to introduce themselves in conversations and to break the ice. So, he really didn't fault him for that. Shadin himself was just irritated, exhausted and overworked with his general life at the moment. Hence, anything could make him agitated if he put his grand-scale mind to the task.

"You've got that right. This world is going to shit, but I won't let a cluster of shitheads stop my plan. So sure, I'll train her: that's what this place is for anyway."

And indeed, Shadin was quite aware of what was going on with the world. How could he not? There were so many different resources, men and plans being put into place to cope with the sudden emergence and explosion of new threats, crisis's and conflicts going on that he couldn't just ignore what was going on anymore. He was trying to take proactive action and he wanted to make a difference in trying to make the planet better and more livable for humankind.

At any rate, though, he wasn't here to take a trip down memory lane, nor was he here to listen to the two bicker over which one was right about coming to The Yayjuu. Instead, while they were busy talking among themselves, Shadin would begin to walk over towards them and place his hand on the shoulder of Valentina and ask her this simple question:

"Spare me the idle talk: what do you need training in? Give me that and I'll design a plan to help you reach that goal.

Questions & Answers (THEFROST) WVMWLOu
The Cat
The Cat
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:18 pm

VALENTINA

Song: Kegen - Artist: Satoru Kosaki - Words: 525

As Valentina was about to open her mouth to give Michael another sassy retort, she would feel a hand on her shoulder which reminded her of their host. Deciding to forego the obnoxious banter, Valentina looked at Michael, then gave Shadin a side glance as if to say 'You brought me here, tell him what he needs to do'. Lucky for Valentina, she didn't even need to give Michael the side glance for him to know what he had to do. In fact, he seemed to be ignoring his spiritual host after the whole argument they just had.

"Everything about my host needs work. However, I would recommend working on her physical attributes, as they are lacking much more than her mental abilities. If you could also place as much stress as you could on her, I would appreciate it. Said stress may help her earn another level of her intoner states." Michael explained, trying to keep his explanation as brief as possible. At least, for his standards. The dragon could have gone on for what would feel like hours to Shadin about Valentina's flaws but he knew the man was short on time. It would be rude to keep him here for any longer than he needed.

"I thank you in advance." the dragon would say before the portal that allowed him to enter the real world started to rapidly shrink until it phased out of existence. Meanwhile, Valentina could only sigh and place her head in her hands. She still couldn't believe that was why she was told to come here. Not to meet any other Ziamichi's which she still had yet to do, but to train. Again. Valentina was sick of the fighting and the violence. She just wanted to go home, lay down, and fall asleep for the rest of her life. This was entirely too much work to deal with.

Turning her head to look at Shadin, the girl gave him an exasperated look of "please kill me". She hoped the man would understand her plights at the least. It wasn't easy being a lazy sack of shit, after all. "Well..." Valentina groaned tiredly. "What now?" she would ask, hoping that they wouldn't start today. Again, she just wanted to sleep. A part of her could feel that wasn't what she was going to get, but a girl could hope.

"Be prepared for the worst." Michael said, which seemed to set off a nerve in Valentina. Even still, she didn't respond. He was right, she should expect the worst, but she just didn't want to. She had a defined lack of willpower that kept her from just pushing herself onwards without making more trouble for herself or just setting aside the part of her that was lazy. It really was a nuisance. Maybe that was part of why Michael brought her here in the first place? To teach her to act on her own for once instead of listening to a big fire breathing lizard all day? The readheaded girl couldn't help but groan in dismay and pinch the nose of her bridge out of stress while letting out weak, deadpan comment.

"Kill me."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum