Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden's Campaign Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hayden's Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Hayden's Campaign Empty Hayden's Campaign

Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:49 pm
More to be added later. Basically shoot me questions and treat this like a interview that never stops. B)

Hayden's Campaign JfH75kA
Hayden's Campaign H8Tyk70
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden's Campaign Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Hayden's Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Hayden's Campaign Empty Re: Hayden's Campaign

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:03 am
How will you handle the shit storm that is the vanguard after the recent events that have left the organisation severely damaged?

Hayden's Campaign Gamma_Signature
Hayden's Campaign CHARACTER_LISTHayden's Campaign GRAPHICS_THREADHayden's Campaign TIMELINE_THREAD
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden's Campaign Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Hayden's Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:06 am
I vote for Hayden. Literally everything I would say is what S_E has said within Plot chat.

"Gin said Van hasn't been a part of vanguard before, dellapero is an unknown so by that basis no-one would have incentive to vote for him, chifuyu is the prodigious "successor" to azure from my understanding, but also has the least experience amongst the candidates in general, the least amount of time in vanguard, and is also 3-1, which doesn't mean she isn't capable as a leader, but she also doesn't have the individual strength to stand up to the other org leaders out there"

So I would vote for hayden.

Hayden's Campaign Image
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden's Campaign Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Hayden's Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:24 am
Gamma wrote:How will you handle the shit storm that is the vanguard after the recent events that have left the organisation severely damaged?

Let's make one thing clear, the vanguard isn't in a favorable position but that no means they are in such a state they cannot act. With some parts of the moon base still operable Hayden would focus on securing those sectors making them back into working sectors, as the moon base provided a much needed look out for the world; also holding a symbolic meaning among the vanguard.

Once the protocals for that have been enacted his next move would be filling in blank positions within the vanguard, moving people up to leaderships something much needed.

As for the death of Azure he'd hold the position that azure DID NOT willingly commit any bombing of the moon, citing from his psyche profile and interviews from personal friends such a act is not something he is capable of. That would be all on that matter, he would not allow the dead to be disrespected.

No aggressive action will be taken to shadowfall, there has been enough war along with the black world threat and event resurfacing he'd commit resources too dealing with this. Overall, there's a lot to deal with but nothing the Vanguard can't handle. It's time for a new era; but first we must deal with the problems of this one.

Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden's Campaign Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Hayden's Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:09 am
When will you post in the damn funeral?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden's Campaign Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hayden's Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:46 pm
Hayden's Campaign JcCtnsn

MAJOR QUESTIONS COMING THROUGH

How do you intend to bribe me? What can you do for me? How effective are you at winning me over? Do you truly believe you can woo me to vote for you? These are the serious questions here, Morph. Answer them and I can assure you'll make it to see the final election.

Hayden's Campaign WVMWLOu
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:06 pm
Imakuran wrote:When will you post in the damn funeral?
Tomorrow

[THEFROST] wrote:
Hayden's Campaign JcCtnsn

MAJOR QUESTIONS COMING THROUGH

How do you intend to bribe me? What can you do for me? How effective are you at winning me over? Do you truly believe you can woo me to vote for you? These are the serious questions here, Morph. Answer them and I can assure you'll make it to see the final election.

Maybeh.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hayden's Campaign Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Hayden's Campaign Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:17 pm
I'll be going through the rest of the stuff that I went through with Chifuyu's campaign thread, but before then (as I don't have the energy to write it all up right now). But for now, the question: the situation of Eldrazi's rule going through an attempted transfer of authority by the Monsuta in the Middle East. In light of how the Iceland War occurred and the motives behind starting it, how would you handle the situation, under what basis, and what result(s) are you attempting to accomplish?

EDIT

Morph's Stance: The Vanguard will not condone the Monsuta to perform a hostile takeover, over a content society. In light of how Iceland was handled, I have made public in the past that I did not support Azure's decision in terms of how he handled that situation, but I do stand by the Vanguards actions, and cannot change the past. For now, we should look towards the future and actively prevent these actions from reoccurring, whether by our or another's hands.

The response to his answer will be posted when I get an answer from the rest of the candidates.

Hayden's Campaign 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum