Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader] Empty Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader]

Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:05 am

ENTER THE NEXT GENERATION

VOTE FOR CHIFUYU YUUDESHI

INFORMATION

» Why? Why should you vote for Chifuyu Yuudeshi for the next leader of Vanguard. Well let's sum it up, she's a daughter of Shadin, not to simply say that she's his daughter she should get in the role just like that but think of those connections. Furthermore she is super smart.. and I mean SUPER SMART. Finally lets bring a feminine touch to Vanguard with the first female leader.

» How? Now you have a little bit of knowledge as to why you should vote.. let's get involved into how you can help. Chifuyu's going to be involved in a few threads which will include the fixing and changing of Vanguard during the election period which people are free to join, the hope is to show that the Vanguard isn't defeated and this is just a minor set-back.

» Questions?Any questions whether OOC or IC will be answered if they are posted below, and most importantly remember to check back to this since as soon as I start doing stuff this thread will be updated with all the accomplishments and what exactly Chifuyu is doing.
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader] Empty Re: Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader]

Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:35 pm
Aight i'm gonna go around to all the campaign threads, including the one I've publicly stated I'm supporting, and asking questions that are mainly in opposition of all candidates being viable--Chifuyu first, so lucky you.

WHY
Connections: Super vital of a leader, especially one taking up the mantle of an organisation that, whilst not quite fallen, are undeniably going through some struggling straights. Chifuyu has the connections of a Yuudeshi--but that's it, it seems? Keep in mind, I haven't read many threads she's been a part of, but I've also been given no incentive to see into threads she's been a part of aside from researching for sake of this election.

Now, don't take that as me saying "I was too lazy to put research into a candidate I'm about to roast", because while you're not necessarily wrong, it's also a clear indicator that--relative to me--I've yet to come across an event that draws my attention that Chifuyu has been a part of, or Chifuyu has done something that grasps my attention where I don't have to actively seek out her past of my own volition. A lot of the other candidates? In terms of connections, participation in events that bring them closer to international figures? Most of them have those.

Vandesdelca - An ancient Iramasha who has participated in countless events crucial in leading up to the world's current events. A previous organisation leader, though I am unaware of what he's personally participated in, I've already come across the knowledge that he knows the old-timers. Keep in mind, a lot of the old-timers are some of the strongest people in all the realms, so right there he's in contact with several assets that, should he be able to put to use, would capably bring that much firepower to the Vanguard.

Dellapero - An unknown, and also not one I've kept heard too much about, but still has achievements I'm aware of prior to this election. That being said, he's been a part of threads I didn't have to be incentivised to read--it was something I did of my own volition. He's also in the know with some of the higher up influential persons, and not because of his background or heritage as far as I'm aware. But, I can't say much about Dellapero as, again, he's not a character I've read or heard too much about.

Hayden - A Vizard that's since his first day in the Vanguard been active. This character is the one I know most about not just because I've talked to Morph a lot, but because he's presented plenty of activity that has garnered my interest. In terms of connections, he's met so many big-hitters, is acknowledged as a surrogate Yuudeshi thus for the most part shares the "Yuudeshi" connections factor as Chifuyu, and participated front-lines in the Vanguard's wars. In his connections in general, and especially to beings at a nigh demi-god level, he's probably only second to Vandesdelca.

Intellect: To be honest, this actually struck me as the poorest factor amongst all of them. Why? Super smart is very difficult to use as leverage on a political platform and on the battlefield. Especially considering you're running with the support of "super smart" as a person from Karakura of all places. There's literally the "University of Karakura", where their science and engineering department has consistently had teenagers develop interdimensional travel devices. To be honest, on this subject I am admittedly biased considering my MC is one of those Karakura-based intellectuals, so I would naturally bring more scrutiny to this subject. Especially considering one thing made note of that attributed to Chifuyu's "super smarts" in her app was the capacity to comprehend complex subjects, but in her threads she seems to have a lot of dependency on "Cyrus", which defeats the purpose of presenting the "Super Smart" support when one relies on technology for calculations or otherwise.

Going back a step to what I said earlier, a big part of being a leader on the universe of PH is legitimately strength and the capability to stand on your own two feet in the face of forceful opposition. Because, for whatever reason, the leaders of this universe are not nearly as political as they could be (maybe because being civil is no fun when you have superpowers). So, in terms of super smarts, how does that contribute to her capacity in combat. After all, what's the point of having superhuman intellect if it can't be used to fuck a nigga up.

Woman: That's by far the worst argument you can possibly make, because, keep in mind, the most prominent female world leaders consist of: The Shadow Fall Thrones, Leader of Eldrazi. In terms of Eldrazi? They're an isolated, self-dependent nation as far as I know. I don't even know if they still exist what with Nozomi having poof'd and the Monsuta looking to take over their land again. In terms of Shadow Fall Thrones... well, I feel that speaks for itself. So, if you're looking to have the support of being a woman on your platform, keep in mind that "elect me for my ovaries" in the minds of the masses will likely just remind people of some of the largest antagonists on site.

HOW
Well... how are you going to fix and change the Vanguard?

Also, quick question for comparison between the candidates. The situation of Eldrazi's rule going through an attempted transfer of authority by the Monsuta in the Middle East. In light of how the Iceland War occurred and the motives behind starting it, how would you handle the situation, under what basis, and what result(s) are you attempting to accomplish?

I had a lot more to say, but legitimately I've just forgotten a lot of it over the course of writing this post. In defense of your case, I would entirely expect a full rebuttal of each of my points and comparisons and why you see them as wrong, right, or otherwise.

Chifuyu Yuudeshi [Campaign for Vanguard Leader] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum