Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Twilight of Spirits.   Left_bar_bleue0/0Twilight of Spirits.   Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Twilight of Spirits.   Empty Twilight of Spirits.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:09 am
Twilight of Spirits.   2z7fmvq

Created with the sole purpose of making the balance Soul Society strives for. Twilight of Spirits composses of a group of Assassins whose goal is to blow up soul society and Take control of Hueco mundo. This of course sounds like no easy task, but this team of killers is all that's needed to pull off such a job.

Joining Twilight of spirits means one thing off the bat, you have no loyalty to Seireitei or Hueco mundo, far be it from be to judge what your reason for being apart of this team is so long as we obtain the results we set out for. This process is of course going to be a long one and to make sure our names go down in history, we must prepare to stab God in the chest in his own domain. Players who pledge their allegance here don't have to be strong, together we will strive for Strength and unbelievable power. You are not required to have Awesome powers that defy physics or a weapon that can split the skies, all I ask for is dedication, it is the one thing that we will need if we are to pull God down from the skies.

Twilight of Spirits.   14x1o55Twilight of Spirits.   Twilight-new-thread-gifTwilight of Spirits.   2iu2df
Twilight of Spirits.   Wlyh7d

Joining is simple. Fill out an App and boom you're pretty much in. If you are already apart of a orginization then you cannot take part in this squad. If you are apart of a Team aligned with Soul Society or Hueco Mundo then you cannot join. The only rule that you really may want to remember when you join is this; You have 10 days to go up a tier, Slacking off in this Team will not be tolerated, we need everyone tip top shape if we are to kill God (figuratively).

If you are Tier 1-3 and above this rule doesn't apply to you, however, upon joining this squad if you are Tier 1-3 or above you take on a debt, a debt you owe me personally. Within one month I expect any member above 1-3 to have killed one Captain or one Espada, Regular Arrancars will not do. Of course I'm not saying do this immediately, I'm saying before your character dies you will kill one Captain or One Espada.

Rules while you are apart of this experience are simple.
1st, whenever you take on a job, you take it on with a partner. When we obtain 6 members we will all be partnered up.

2nd, you will always have a job, it doesn't matter to me when you complete it so long as it's completed. After going through the trial stages of Tis (Twilight of Spirits) you will have to do Larger scaled missions, meaning the Trial stages are missions you will undergo against NPC's created by me while the larger scale means you will be ordered to do certani things against Player controlled characters.

When there is someone apart of Tis I trust enough, I will allow them to help create trial missions.

Twilight of Spirits.   Vopp9h
After Obtaining 6 people I will start to add powers one can obtain when they join this Team.

Twilight of Spirits.   Tweescopy

Thus far it is only I, 48. Once there are 5 people in total I will make GFXes and Icons and even Badges for members to wear. I bullshit you not, just ask Urufu from the Coven.

Twilight of Spirits.   Twikisscopy

App:

Desired Codename:
Ic Character Name and Race:
Desired position:
Tier:
Specialty: (What do you think your character is good at. Chose from the list, you can pick more than one but you might not get approved for all of them. Which ones you get approved for won't be revealed until after you pass the trials.)

Elite Assassins:
Exceptional People in more than one field.
48 (Ambush and Capture)

Hitmen:
Those who get the Job done efficiently.

Splinter Ops:
Those who use Gadgets and Terrain to their advantage and hide in the shadows.

Agent:
Those who use their intellect often and don't get their hands dirty.

Specialties:
Are what your character is best at.

Ambush:
Being able to think ahead of your opponent and rig the battlefield to your advantage.

Capture:
Being able to Use the full extent of your abilities without killing your opponent.

Infiltration:
Being able to get into a Topic or Setting without raising too much suspicion or being detected

Combat:
Being able to use your fists to get out of most or all of your predicaments.

Interrogation:
Being able to get useful info out of your Opponent.

Twilight of Spirits.   5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
BK201
BK201
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Twilight of Spirits.   Left_bar_bleue0/0Twilight of Spirits.   Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Twilight of Spirits.   Empty Re: Twilight of Spirits.

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:46 am
Nice pics. I would ask to join but I'm planning on being apart of Seireitei. Good luck though

Twilight of Spirits.   101450
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:30 am
I believe, one of the main reasons why people turn away from this Team, is because they don't wait for the Awesome pictures to load. No matter,

BK, you will join my team since as a shinigami you can't be a Captain and even if you were, you cannot edit who gets to be on your squad, there will be no point in your Captaincy!

Meanwhile, I will call in. . . Favors.

Twilight of Spirits.   5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:46 pm
Locking and Arciving~

||Kitty's Characters||

Twilight of Spirits.   PLEASEWORK2
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum