Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Lost and Found
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyToday at 5:12 pm by Siegharty

» Yaosi of The Mist Swamp [WIP]
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyToday at 5:51 am by BlackOoze

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyYesterday at 2:32 pm by basswalker

» Familiar Faces
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyYesterday at 12:56 pm by MWD

» The Platinum Hearts Staff Sign Up Thread
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 6:27 pm by Mikasas

» What happens when a Demon meets a Shinobi...idk you figure it out.
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptySat Oct 12, 2019 4:31 pm by MWD

» Lochland Grove[jcink]
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 9:56 pm by Guest

» Demon Maybe?
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyThu Oct 10, 2019 2:35 pm by darkfunnel

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 9:18 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Calamity Awakens
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyWed Oct 09, 2019 3:21 pm by basswalker

Top posters
THEFROST
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] I_vote_lcapHadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] I_voting_barHadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] I_vote_lcapHadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] I_voting_barHadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2700 registered users
The newest registered user is BlackOoze

Our users have posted a total of 130599 messages in 19842 subjects

Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
henTAI
Veteran Member
henTAI

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Left_bar_bleue0/0Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex]   Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:53 pm

Hell butterflies swirled around Taichou as she and the others returned to the Soul Society via Senkaimon. Releasing her mentor from her grasp, the young Ryakketsu began to stagger forward, swerving unsteadily from her exhaustion. Taichou then assumed a prone position; gazing towards the others as if they were a sense of reassurance to the girl.

As she laid there, her thoughts began to stray, and there was a shift in her demeanor. The hue of Taichou's irises turned gold. Her entire body slackened, her eyes rolling into the back of her head now. Her hair was sprawled around her, like a fan. As if her body had put itself into a energy reserving state, strands of energy began to be sapped from the others' feet, pooling around the now limp body of the Ryakketsu.

Her flesh and hair started to pulsate mysteriously.

Last edited by Taiberry on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex]   Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyFri Aug 26, 2016 8:58 pm

Mirja entered the Soul Society, and immidiately called one of the Hell Butterflies when Taichou staggered forward and seemed to be a second from keeling over and collapsing completely. There was also Ladon as well, but he was kind of lesser on the list. The Hell Butterflies were sent off to the medics, to call in people who were good at using that Kaido stuff to make nearly-dead people less than nearly dead people, it was a handy thing to have, she thought. As Mirja was making the message with a cute butterfly, she failed to notice the attempts at pulling her energy away, which reacted the same way treacle did when you tried to pull it off the spoon. Really, really thick treacle.

Except for the sticking to fingers part. It didn't stick to anyone's fingers. Because it was not actually treacle, surprisingly, but incredibly dense Reiryoku.
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex]   Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:27 pm

Ladon sighed softly, he did not, not even a little, like being carried. It wasn't as bad since a woman was carrying him, but it was still humiliating to a degree. He didn't even bother struggling either since he could feel that Mirja would be able to keep him from getting away if he actually tried to get away. So, begrudgingly, he waited as Mirja carried him. When they finally arrived to the Soul Society he exhaled softly, feeling some of the residual in the area slowly going into his being. It was a slow process, but, he didn't feel as bad as he did before. Though, he still knew that Mirja wouldn't let go of him. He sighed softly and watched as Taichou flopped over, unconscious. Ladon looked at this and poked Mirja.

"Uhmmm... I'm pretty sure Taichou isn't supposed to randomly fall over and look like a haggard witch... or am I just crazy?"

Soon enough though, he did notice that Taichou was starting to sap his energy and he grit his teeth. He didn't need this shit. So, as quick as he could he exhaled softly and he created the thinnest layer of reishi around him. It wasn't meant to counteract the energy sapping entirely, it was just meant to divert the energy sapping from him to the reishi in the surrounding area. With a soft sigh he looked around and then looked at Mirja.

"Y-You can put me down now you know..."

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex]   Hadō 63: Thunder Roar Cannon [Taichou/Mirja/Ladon/Henrex] EmptyMon Aug 29, 2016 4:29 pm

@Henrex wrote:

THE BROKEN RAVEN

HENREX ASTILLON