Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Destined - Slice of Life Animanga
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyToday at 1:00 pm by Guest

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyToday at 10:46 am by basswalker

» Lost in the Living Realm [CalaxArianda]
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyToday at 6:13 am by Cala Paracer

» WWE Efed
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Guest

» Duel of Wills
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyYesterday at 5:11 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Samhain (Open)
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyYesterday at 3:59 pm by darkfunnel

» Out of the frying pan and into the Ulven [CalaxUlv]
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyYesterday at 2:28 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Lost and Found
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyYesterday at 11:10 am by Siegharty

» A Full Moon in Hueco Mundo [Private/Ichijou/Cala]
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by Cala Paracer

» Bohemian Rhapsody
Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyYesterday at 10:08 am by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
Dark Revenge [Open] I_vote_lcapDark Revenge [Open] I_voting_barDark Revenge [Open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Dark Revenge [Open] I_vote_lcapDark Revenge [Open] I_voting_barDark Revenge [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131146 messages in 19908 subjects

Dark Revenge [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Revenge [Open] Left_bar_bleue10120/100000Dark Revenge [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Dark Revenge [Open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Dark Revenge [Open]   Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:51 pm

Shiki Yamisenkira the evil clone of Hanako was thinking about this for so long attacking the Seireitei it was unguarded which means the right time to strike is now. It took a few months in the demon word to understand what and how to strike easily enough going through hard training simulations but she needed something more. She waited and right opportunity showed itself on of the noble clans within the Seireitei was transporting some serious items which the gate guardian was off duty. The woman was waiting her eyes were focused upon the gate guardian waiting for the big bastard to turn around; Shiki made her move. Running with shadow movement fast behind the guardian as she managed to sit her throat making him fall to the ground. With no one looking, Shiki made it inside the Seireitei silently wondering what the big fuss was about it seems that a noble clan was having a marriage ceremony. But the ziamichi could believe she actually made it inside the place without being detected the soul reapers this must be her birthday or something. Now that she made it inside it was time to have some fun with some soul reapers as she changes into his shift state playing one of her little games. The timing had to be right as a few squad members were coming her way and then she started crying as a few soul reapers we're wondering why the female was crying. One of them thought to report but the other two told him to keep his fucking mouth shut the chick was beautiful and he wasn't going to let this beauty go away. He thought he was going to act manly about this and help the woman hoping to get a sweet reward, Shiki was smiling just a little but keep crying as the Shinigami approached her.

"Please.....Help Me??? My boyfriend left me for that big breasted hussy Rangiku. He left me just like that for her.....I loved him so much and he leaves me for that. I'm so hurt my heart is broken....Please Help me"

"Wow.....I can't believe he would do that do you ma'am don't worry me and my friend will take good care of you. Come on I know we'll treat so well that you'll forget him and his cheating ways"

"Oh Thank you....I will show pleasures beyond your wildest dreams"

Two shinigami took Shiki to closed off area of the Seireitei where the soul reapers thought they we're going to have a good time with her. She had other plan returning back to her original state stabbing one of the soul reapers with her sword killing him while the other one tried running away. Shiki pulled out her gun and shot him in the leg as the guy fell down and started yelling for help it was sheer beauty to the demon something in fear of her sending goosebumps into her well being. The fun was just getting started as Shiki was just playing with her victim even putting her finger in the gunshot wound watching the shinigami's scream in pain. He was begging for his life saying that this was a mistake that's all that they have been doing this for years now. She was uncertain of what he was saying but the demon ziamichi had an idea that these two faggots have been destroying families for quite some time. While couples had their disputes these two morons have been using way to make female shinigami cheat on their boyfriends or even husbands having a good time with them. Their plan was to work on their feeling making the unknown female see their way almost corrupting them making them forgot what was right the seeds of evil never change.

These assholes thought Shiki was a another piece of meat for them but they were wrong and death is certain to them now well at least one of them anyway. Shiki had her gun drawn directly watching him cry like a baby at least have some fucking dignity and embrace death as it should be. Something else that she wanted too since this man was her temporary pig for the time being she wanted to hear him beg to his fucking life that would be so sweet to her. But her goal was too important.....

She shot the shinigami in the head and now it was two dead bodies and new guinea pigs for experiments if she was a doctor well two down and so many more to go. The woman thought this was a good start though two fucking morons who should have been in hell already but Shiki took care of that problem "That little piggy got butchered in the fucking market while other one should have stay out of piranha tank. This only leaves Shiki to find the Soul King and what if Red Riding Hood destroy the Big Bad Soul Wolf. Don't worry asshole I will find you"

Shiki was making her move....

Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Revenge [Open] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Dark Revenge [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Dark Revenge [Open]   Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:52 am

-RESERVING POST-
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dark Revenge [Open] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Dark Revenge [Open] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Dark Revenge [Open]   Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 10:39 am

THE BLACK NIGHTMARE

RYOICHI KALLEN

Mirja's fluffy tail had been hanging around the Soul Society for a few days. Despite her insanity and a Demon ex-Mistress, she was still part of the Gotei 13. So here she was, doing her bit and her job and generally just milling around glaring at people who brought up her change in apperance and her wolven tail. It was so fluffy, how could they hate it? Or maybe they hated that she was so incredibly talented she had unlocked her Bankai recently and now had an epic tool of Justice Dispension to go with her fists, Mjolnir and other Mjolnir.

However, while wandering aimlessly and with no thought of direction at all, she sensed something, much like practically everyone else in the Soul Society. Some loon was trying to break in, as if they were not going to alert the million-strong army of Soul Reapers with their actions. She wondered if they were suicidal, or just wanted to come and kill some people. Either way, Mirja was not going to let them get away with it. Uterlizing her Flash Step, she covered the ground from here to there pretty quickly, and saw some guy fighting a girl.

The guy she had never really seen around before, but then she had never really seen the girl either, so that was a moot point, and she'd just leave it there, being all moot and angsty because it was moot. It was clear who was the invader from her Reiatsu sense, so she just drew Beowulf, and looked at the group.
"So, any reason for this breach of the truce? If I drag your battered ass before Mana, what do you think she would say, little Demon? Eager to start another war so soon after the last one, are we?" Mirja asked, taunting the Demon so very well.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Dark Revenge [Open]   Dark Revenge [Open] EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 9:15 am

I gave Mirja permission to post before me. It is my turn to post. One will be coming in time.
Back to top Go down
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Dark Revenge [Open]   Dark Revenge [Open] EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 10:42 am

THE BLACK NIGHTMARE

RYOICHI KALLEN