Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Fate/Seihai Sensou
Yesterday at 10:12 pm by Guest

» Operation Wardogs: Dallas Texas. [Open]
Yesterday at 5:55 pm by Shizuo

» Erchanhardt Burgstaller von Königsberg (FINISHED)
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:12 pm by Henrex

» Radioactive Marvel/DC Crossover
Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:05 am by Guest

» Grades are important
Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:06 pm by Reyla

» S'ugah: Give This Queen Mo' [Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 pm by Shizuo

» Should I Awoo?
Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:17 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Something, Something Uganda Fuckin' Meme [Mana/Abalia Political Mini-Event[
Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:54 pm by Rawk

» A Beastly Merger [Vanguard/Yayjuu/Vizard Corps Mini-Event]
Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:35 am by Rawk

» The Blood Stained Lotus, Yeong Eun-Kyung [APPROVED, 2-5]
Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:39 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Henrex

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Statistics
We have 2605 registered users
The newest registered user is Nathywhite@hotmail.com

Our users have posted a total of 123763 messages in 18883 subjects
Share | 

On the third day, look to the east [Arianda]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
398349/999999  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: On the third day, look to the east [Arianda]   Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:46 pm

Mirja, The Masterless Pet

Mirja was quite nervous, to tell the truth. And to say she was 'quite' nervous was to be lying through her teeth. Stood outside Arianda's house, with hair a little longer than she had when they last met, but not nearly the length it used to be, Mirja had changed little enough to be immidiately recognized. She wondered how the Demon woman got along with Henrex after she had sent the morbid little Mumle to her for some Demon training. Maybe Arianda would be really pissed off because Henrex's special brand of gloom had infected the entire house.

And then there was the problem of Ceal and what had happened earlier. Mirja knew that Ariand acould see everything that went on, and so she knew that there would be words had about what Mirja got up to with Ceal in that place, leaving the girl rather wild and wanting, but without permission. Would Arianda be angry, and cast out Mirja, or would there be forgiveness. There was only one way to find out, but Mirja was unsure if she had to courage to do so. Milling around in the general area did not help either, she needed to act.

So, throwing caution to the wind after giving it a solid punch in the face first, Mirja went up to Arianda's door, and rapped her knuckles on it, enough to be heard by anyone who cared to keep an ear out for the door. Which there where probably several of, knowing Arianda. She was a grand duchess of hell, or something like that. Grand duchesses or something like that did not awnser their own doors. Espeically when there was every chance that Ceal was home. Those two were inseperable, and were a nightmare for Maids across the world.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
128100/999999  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: On the third day, look to the east [Arianda]   Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:30 am

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Za Wulfo stood outside the door, and considered if she should knock again. There should be footmen, or cute cute maids waiting on hand to open any door that was knocked. That was the rules of this place, she had made sure of it before leaving. Servants aplenty, Arianda was too awesome to do petty stuff like opening doors and cooking breakfast herself. But then, maybe Arianda had ousted them all from her house after Mirja left, because they all reminded her of Mirja, and she was to heavy hearted to bare something like that. It would imply the girl liked Mirja more than Mirja had thought, but still...

Eventually the door opened, and there was Arianda. Or, someone who smelled like her, but had a distinct change in apperance, not that it was bad.
"Hey darling. New pet?" she teased, nodding to the collar that was in the Demon girl's hand. Melancholy was the only reason that she was here anwsering her doors herself, and Mirja being unable to sense Ceal - but could sense another familiar person, that was something for another time, however - and it kind of made Mirja feel bad. Hoping this wasn't all her fault, she gave a coy smile.

"I was in the area, thought I'd drop by, see how you were doing. Apparently, you've got a makeover. It suits you, a lot" Mirja said, still smiling. The demon girl was always in Mirja's heart, and mind, but never quite as she was when they first met. Ceal, and the whole incident with Iko had put Mirja on a different track in life. And that track, Arianda could see, was pretty dangerous. A scar was evident on her left thigh, and though the Shunshakusho covered it, her body was pottered with quite a few other scars to boot.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: On the third day, look to the east [Arianda]   Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:10 am

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Taichou was Arianda's pet....that'd explain why she couldn't find the girl in the Shin'o Academy, where Mirja expected her to be after all this had happened. But nope, she managed to find her way to Arianda, of all people. Who still had the old collar around, and seemingly played with it at times. Maybe Mirja had underestimated Arianda's mentality, but at the same time, there was still Ceal. Mirja just didn't feel comfortable around that girl, with Arianda. It made her feel like a third wheel, regardless of how well Arianda treated Mirja.

"Well, it's been a long....however long it has been" she explained, before Hvit piped up.
'You used to be some Demon girl's pet? Ohh, this is hilarious. I can just see you in naught but a collar, walking around like a good little doggie' the taunting made Mirja irritated, and it was obvious on her face, Arianda might even assume it what her that hade irritated Mirja.
'Iko?' Mirja thought, and in the next second a surprised yelp came from Hvit.
'Get off me you furball! No~!' Hvit cried, futiley fighting with the Wolf girl.

In response, Mirja's irritated look turned into sudden hysterical laughter, of which she would have to explain to Arianda, who seemed to have brought in food. Mirja graciously took it and started eating, unaffected by the heat.
"I told you I was going to come back eventually. You are a friend, even if the sexual side of things fell through, that doesn't change the fact that we are still friends. Or, I am still friends with you, at the very least. Can't say anything about your status. However, I did come over to give you something. Might be interesting for you and Henrex if you read them over" she said, pulling out the letters from her Shunshakusho and handing them to Arianda. Four, in total. Two from Henrex, and two replies from Mirja. "They might give you insight to Henrex's mentality. Maybe"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: On the third day, look to the east [Arianda]   Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:08 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Mirja finished the food, and listened to Arianda before shaking her head softly.
"Iko doesn't even know you exist right now. To her, you have become the Boogy-man. Or, woman. She's convinced that the Evil Buzz Woman doesn't actually exist, and is just a cautionary tale about some moral that she seems to lack the understanding of. Telling her you actually do exist will just open fresh wounds without the garantee of them closing again. So I'd rather keep her blissfully unaware of that fact" Mirja explained, her tail swishing softly left, and then right.

Then, after reading the letters, Arianda seemed surprised that Henrex was such a desperate little puppy, even after apparently reading his mind. But, Hexrex's emoness had no bounds, Mirja concluded, after the second letter he sent which was practically no different from the first. Not even thanking Mirja for her help, just more bitching. However, what Mirja wasn't expecting, was for Arianda to break down into hysterics and laugh her ass off, to the point she fell off her chair, or near enough at least. Apparently, Mirja had been 'savage' with him. But not savage enough, with his reply.

"Stockings, corsets, and skirts are the foundation of a beautiful girl, Arianda. Best clothing you could ever wear to entice and arouse" Mirja explained, teasing ever so slightly before the topic changed for the worse. Talking about things she really wished to avoid. The ghost whispers had stopped of late, which was a harbinger of much darker times, she just knew it. And admitting to Arianda what had caused such distress in the mansion was another thing she was really looking to avoid, no matter what it took. So the situation needed derailing, and quickly.
"Yea, Ceal was such a girl. The way she let out those moans when I toyed with her. Do you not feed that girl or something? She was totally willing to come back to my house and bone like crazy in only a minute or so. She sounds like she needs some prime steaks for her meal"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: On the third day, look to the east [Arianda]   Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:02 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Mirja watched Arianda as she seemed to react in a rather predictable way when Mirja mentioned Ceal. She was so over protective, it was kind of amusing. However, the way she told Mirja she was still in love with the ashen wolf girl was kind of a stab to the heart. She knew Ari was in love, or the kind of dotting love that a Master gives her Pets at very least, but to have it confirmed was a bit much for her. She knew why she left, and it wasn't entirely to do with Iko. But that was for another day.

An errant thought went through her head, what Arianda would do if Mirja really went through with her plans and made Ceal scream Mirja's name, but that was also something for a much later day. A day when she was confident that the Demon Girl was not going to be too difficult to put down if it came to blows over it. Beowulf was still growing as a Zanpaktou, and her Bankai was not great at this moment in time. However, Arianda's rather incredible deductive powers hit the nail pretty hard on the head, and Mirja lost control of her temper, as if trying to cover up the inherent fear and lothing of the very concept.

"Enough, ok?! I'm not going to get into this with you, now or ever. It's not something that can be helped, so telling you my problems like some nubile Princess isn't going to do anything. So just, drop it ok? I came to see if you were doing good, and you are doing good, so now I am going again" She said, moving with purpose towards the door and hoping that Arianda wasn't going to try and stop her because that wouldn't end to well for anyone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

On the third day, look to the east [Arianda]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1