Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] I_vote_lcapShadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] I_voting_barShadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] I_vote_lcapShadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] I_voting_barShadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:43 pm

Sister Mission:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16664-vastimian-city-lost

Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] YNxCZjv

SHADOW PURGE MISSION
  • Operation Name: SHADOW PURGE
  • Mission Type: Offense/defense
  • Difficulty Of Mission: Intermediate
  • Who Can Join: Anyone

• Primary Task: Most of the information coming in from Chicago is scarce at the moment since the defenses of the city are down at the moment. The reason being is because there is a communication black-out. However, word of mouth indicates that there is a plague of some kind beginning to spread within the city. There are fires that can be seen coming from the distance and there appears to be zombie-like creatures which are storming the city.

People are acting abnormal (Well, MORE abnormal than a city controlled by supernatural bastards), battles are taking place all throughout the city and it is total chaos. Some are confused as to whether or not this is associated with the madness spreading throughout the planet, or if it's something else entirely. Whatever the case may be, the objective is simple: clear out the infected from this city. This can be done by killing them, finding a cure for those infected or figuring out how to quarantine the city. Those are your three options to choose from with each new sector you enter.

CITY SECTORS

✘ Central Chicago - Status: UNDER ZOMBIE ATTACK
    [0 TIER CENTRAL]
    Population: 4 million

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16723-operation-shadow-purge-chicago-central-sector-event

Characters In Central Chicago:
    Inami Asthavon [0-3/0-2+]

✘ North Chicago - Status: UNDER ZOMBIE ATTACK
    [1 AND 2 TIER CENTRAL]
    Population: 2 million

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16724-operation-shadow-purge-chicago-north-sector-event#108474

Characters In North Chicago:
    Kuhn [2-3]
    Henrex [2-4]
    Niflheim [1-2+]
    Sensaiki Yuudeshi [1-5]

✘ South Chicago - Status: UNDER ZOMBIE ATTACK
    [3 TIER AND BELOW CENTRAL]

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16726-operation-shadow-purge-chicago-south-sector-event

Characters In South Sector:

Red [2-4]
    Hayato Iramasha [2-3]

✘ West Chicago - Status: UNDER ZOMBIE ATTACK
    [FREE FOR ALL]

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16725-operation-shadow-purge-chicago-west-sector-event

Characters In West Sector Thread:
    Mirja [1-5]
    Beetle (06) Yuudeshi [2-1+]
    Rasuca Desavarsit Hebi [0-5--]

REWARDS

Yen: Upon joining, you will receive 5,000,000 yen after your post post is up. This will be transferred once your character is listed in the event. After you have finished the event, another 5,000,000 yen will be added. Any successful antag/protag/neutral tasks completed will also be subject to additional yen rewarded.

Awesome Points: After your character has registered with the event, they will also receive 10,000 awesome points. Then, after the event is over, you will receive another 10,000 awesome points. And, pending on the feats your character achieved in the event, you may be subject to additional awesome points.

EXP Boost: I will allow for EXP boost to be had in the event. These can occur in thread or after thread depending on how staff reviews them. I will make a Prize Thread for it and people can apply there for them. I will allow things like tier boost, skill upgrades, new forms unlocked and things of that nature.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:03 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:46 pm

[adm]I will begin making the sectors soon. For now, people can start signing up.[/adm]

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 1:56 pm

Mirja can take West Chicago. Dem spoopy skeletons go smash.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Signing Henrex and Beetle up for the West as well.

Last edited by Henrex on Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:22 pm

@Mirja Eeola wrote:
Mirja can take West Chicago. Dem spoopy skeletons go smash.

@Henrex wrote:
Signing Henrex up for the West as well. I'll sign Kokuto up for South.

Approved!

West Sector:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16725-operation-shadow-purge-chicago-west-sector-event

South Sector:
http://www.platinumhearts.net/t16726-operation-shadow-purge-chicago-south-sector-event

THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:23 pm

Thordios
Veteran Member
Thordios

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Left_bar_bleue54500/99999Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:37 pm

I will sign up to send Kuhn into the north. http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14645-kuhn-quincy-approved-2-3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 2:38 pm

@Thordios wrote:
I will sign up to send Kuhn into the north. http://www.platinumhearts.net/t14645-kuhn-quincy-approved-2-3

APPROVED!

Viz
Viz

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 6:49 pm

Hayato and Red will put up a lovely duet for South Chicago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 7:24 pm

APPROVED!

Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]   Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL] Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Purge [Zombie Infection Mission: Chicago America] [PROTAG/ANTAG/NEUTRAL]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next