Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Utsuro Kara
Utsuro Kara
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.) Empty Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.)

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:13 am
ARRANCAR

GENETICS

Character Name:
Utsuro Kara

Character True Age:

Character Appearance Age:

Character Gender:
Male

Orientation:
Espada

Personality:
Utsuro is a very lazy person when he is not spending his time doing the small amount of training he does or doing something asked by his superiors he spends sleeping or just relaxing in his room. Though utsuro is fine with being in battle he prefers to find way to escape it such as talking his way out of it just so that he doesn't waste his energy. One of utsuro's favorite things to do when relaxing is reading a good book that he has stolen from the human world a place that he vists often when he isn't busy not to cause trouble but to find something to keep him from being bored in the hueco mundo. One thing that utsuro can't stand is being bored it is one thing that drives him crazy. Even thought he is lazy if he has to be active to keep himself bored he will force himself to do it.

In combat utsuro prefers to play a more defensive role in the beginning while he watchs the actions of the enemy trying to analyze their abilities and learn their fighting style to win a fight easier and if that fails he will revert to an exteremly offensive style to attempt to beat the enemy before they have a chance to use stronger abilities always trying to be unpredictive with his attacks so that his tactic doesn't backfire on him. Being that utsuro is immune to his own poison he tried to use it to his advantage doing things like surrounding himself in it to make it so that a close ranged fighter cannot attack him or use it to blind the enemy. As well as being able to be a close ranged figter utsuro can fight at a long range using bala and cero something he has made sure to master being that in his ressereccion he has little to no mobility making it harder for him to fight most enemies.

Though he is mostly a hermit utsuro can be very deceptive knowing how to convince others into believeing him as well as being able to confuse others sometimes doing things for more selfish reasons to get anything he wants even though he is on the espada for the time being he is a more neutral person overall and if asked to do something too drastic he would leave even he puts on the facade of being a very evil heartless person.

GENETIC LOOKS

Appearance:
(what does their body look like and what do they generally wear?)

Bone Appearance:
(WHat part of their body show their hollow heritage?)

Reitsu Colour:
Light Green

ZANPAKUTÔ

Sealed Zanpakutô:
Utsuro has a weapon that is what utsuro calls a stingers. The stingers are large claw like blade that are welded to a glove the talon are on the top of the hand one on the far left and far right side of each hand. The large talons extend three feet and seem to arch as they extend allowing the user to use them to hook things as well as do things like rip bones from limbs or organs from the body. The talons are also serated which allows them to shred flesh that they dig into that isnt dragged out along with them. However due to the large blades curving the user cannot open their help while wearing these talons or they will actually cut into their hand.

Racial Abilities:

Toxic Breath: An ability that utsuro has had since becoming an arrancar that is always active even when out of combat it makes utsuro breath a green smog even when normally talking the green smog can be seen. The green smog is a toxic gas that can be created by using reiatsu to increase the amount of smog that he can expel that utsuro is immune to.The smog is very dense and it prevents the enemy from being able to see through it. If the smog isn't blown away it will linger in the area for 2 universal posts. The smog can enter the body through any open area such as the eyes, mouth, nose, and ears and can be easily blown away by any wind based attack however is to dense to be blown away by natural wind. Once it enters the body the poison takes 2 universal posts to take effect and once it does it attacks the ability to hear first making it so that a ringing sound can be heard at first only reducing hearing at first but after a two universal posts it becomes so loud that it drowns out sound to the point where yelling sounds like a faint whisper even right next to the person as this point as well the poison begins to effect the ability to feel. When effecting the sense of touch it makes it so that the persons body becomes completely numb which can prevent them from feeling pain as well.

RESSERECCION

Resereccion Name:
(what name does their resserecion go by?)

Resereccion Release Phrase:
(What do they say to release their sword?)

Release Actions:
(what do they do to release their sword?)

Resereccion Appearance:
(describe what their resserecion looks like)

Resereccion Abilities:
(explain the several powers and abilities this form grants them)

DUES EX RESSERECION

Dues Ex Name:
(what name does the second resserecion go by?)

Dues Ex Release Phrase:
(what do they say to release their final form?)

Dues Ex Release Actions:
(what do they do to release their final form?)

Dues Ex Appearance:
(describe what their Dues Ex Segunda looks like)

Dues Ex Abilities:
(explain the several powers and abilities this final form grants them)

SKILLS

(leave the skills alone until the application is approved. You can then go back and add them if you want to)

Skill Level: Hierro: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Pesquisa: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Sonido: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master
Skill Level: Cero/Bala: Beginner/Adept/Advanced/Master

PAST

History:

RP Sample: It was mid afternoon in the bustling Karakura town. The blazing sun beat down on the heads of the civilians and hidden souls on the streets an occasional breeze being the only thing that was a cool bliss from the blistering heat. Tzuchi stepped out of what looked like a human sized rift onto about a three story high building with the small piece of origami paper which was his zanpakuto floating beside him. Tzuchi wore his usually attire which consisted of a long white coat that was almost like a trench coat with two large wings sprouting out of the back, Underneath the coat was a tight black armor like suit that stretched to his wrist on his left hand and a large claw with a blood red cross on the right hand, Tzuchi also had a large fur that stretched all the way around to either should a space where the throat was the fur tuft going halfway up his head. Tzuchi body was almost completely covered by clothing besides his head and left hand which showed his rather pale skin and riffled spiked hair and the red cross on his right eye.

Tzuchi's wings unfolded revealing their true size the wingspan about the same size as tzuchi. He jumped from the building plummeting towards the earth at a very high speed opening his wings just before he hit the ground his face only about an inch from the ground. Tzuchi came to a stop landing back on his feet the rings refolding to about half of their full wingspan as he began to walk through the crowds of people some looked like they had just left work their ties undone a tired look in their eyes while others where in a rush to get to their destination pushing and shoving in the streets to get through a since of urgency on their face. Tzuchi remembered the time when he was a human and all of the people he killed which suddenly made him burst into a maniacal laughter closing his eyes as he though about each person he killed their deaths replaying in his head. Tzuchis psychotic day dreaming was quickly interrupted by the floating piece of paper that was by his side the paper drawing the man into his inner world tzuchi hearing a small dinging sound which caused him to open his eyes showing him that he was now at the large building where his zanpakutos manifestation resided.

The building that stood before him was at least 30 stories in height made completely out of paper with a heavy rain all around it which seemed to not even effect the building. Tzuchi walked into the building slowly and very hesitant his zanpakutos manifestation loved to play tricks on tzuchi and scare as he knew this inner world much better then tzuchi did. As he walked in this time there was no surprise the massive paper worm was slithering down the wall in front of him the face of the worm filled with jagged teeth with nothing more and a long thick round body that ended in a sharp point. The creature looked terrifying and was directly in the face of tzuchi but it had no effect on him he had grown used to seeing the creature. Tzuchi sighed as the creature stood very close to him waiting to hear the reason why he drug him here a look of boredom in his eyes.

"You must go to the bridge there is going to be a hollow attack. The hollows will not be as easy as they look and shouldn't be underestimated they have the strength of vasto lorde."

Tzuchi was interested by what he said the creature almost never talked without talking in riddles or a question unless it was a very serious matter. Tzuchi said nothing walking out of the door of the building and instead of being outside of the building he was back in karakura town. Instead of opening his wings this time tzuchi quickly began to flash step around the town until he reached a large bridge that stretched for miles. Tzuchi knew that ronbun oni wasen't wrong because he could not predict the future but had the amazing to sense reiatsu from hundreds of miles away. Tzuchi walked for a while a long the bring not seeing anything until he sensed a strong amount of reiatsu in the area but it wasen't in front of him or behind him but it was very close. After walking a little more tzuchi flash stepped before bridge flying just baove the water where he saw a group of four spider like hollows who ran along the underbelly of the bridge rather quickly each one with a hollow mask that seemed like a swift with no eyes their hollow hole being on their neck. The hollow creatures sensed tzuchi very quickly all of them completely moving then body backwards their limbs and head now in the completely opposite direction something that seemed very odd. The four hollows landed on the water and hissed at tzuchi. He knew that he would not be able to defeat them a lone hoping someone to come he grabbed the sheet of paper out of the air it glowing and forming into a zanpakuto he pointed it towards them fearing for his life but having to still put up a fight to defend the town that the soul society had sworn to protect.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.) Left_bar_bleue0/0Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.) Empty Re: Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.)

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:27 pm
Moved, to WIP, until this app is completed.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:38 pm
INATIVE

Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.) XmGUKMS
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:43 pm
Moved this character to inactive WIP since it has never been completed. PM a staff member if you wish to make this app a Work in Progress again

Utsuro Kara (W.I.P.) Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:13 pm
Archived,
It's another case of "Make app, then never appear again."

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum