Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2445 registered users
The newest registered user is Jessietheeyeball

Our users have posted a total of 113339 messages in 17214 subjects
Top posting users this week
[THEFROST]

Henrex

MWD

Angry Charmander

Mirja Eeola

That Guy...

Shizuo

darkfunnel

JJ

Yaksha

Word Counter

Discord App
Share | 

The Madness Gain...Territory: Samoa {OPEN}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm
¥ Yen : 167835427

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Madness Gain...Territory: Samoa {OPEN}   Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Photobucket
Shiki Yaminsenkira

The Third Twisted Sister
"Fall To My Poisons~"

She wasn't looking forward to this but her master's plans comes first though the thought of the creation of a demonic base. Somewhere besides the demon world a base of operations in which would be Eric's new home of where the demon can become the mad one again. But due the fact the mad one was gone for the time being stuck within an dimensional gateway, He felt Shiki orders to gain more territories. The woman thought St. Vincent won't be enough if the mad one was going to have "The Hive" restored; She'll need more only property. Her target was some other lands within the sea countries the major problem was she had no idea if the Yuudeshi Clan or Monsuta owns them all. How could see sweeten the plot??? If the Yuudeshi clan, Shiki though perhaps sending Akasha Yuudeshi with her could change their plans indefinitely causing havoc with other family members that could work. But now with Monsuta; Shiki thought that was another story, Eric never did anything truce wise with any other evil organizations but she can't take them lightly ether. She had a plan that was the good part now...Shiki thought what should take over for the master and what would be good enough like St. Vincent. After a few ideas, She had her sights on Samoa then if only if things work well then St. Lucia is next on her territory hunting spree...so Samoa it was.

She teleported to Samoa seeing a bunch of people some fat muscle people this might be a problem a bunch of fat ugly people. She needed to calm down this was all about taking over some territory and not on what asshole faggot needs a fucking shower. Shiki thought to herself this needed to be done and that she needed to find the person in charge and then state her demands immediately. A full search of the pace is where the ziamichi met the head officer of Samoa officers as she was given some orders from their President of Samoa. President Escobar wanted her to leave Samoa; Shiki was getting angry because the document that was given to her stated she was raising among the women here.....raising eyebrows???? These fat, out of shape, fat version of Salma Hayek looking muthafuckers were trying to tell her to leave but still this was coming from the President of Samoa this could work to her favor after all, Shiki should meet this guy.

From police helicopter, Shiki was taken to see the President of Samoa and then Shiki had nice chit chat with him. But it was time to get down to business and what Shiki wanted was to become the new President which the guy wasn't willing to give up at all thinking she was a threat to him. The President got his bodyguards to try to subdue here but then some cobras came out of Shiki's mouth and then the bodyguards started running away like. "NO.....NO Please just tell me what you want please just get those cobras out of here please tell me what you want". Now right there was business going her way without failure getting right down to the point and she liked it as she orders the cobra to stand down and stated her demands.

"I like that a person who gets the point of all this. Which is what my cobras what to do get their points into you. Nevermind that.....Why am I here???? What I want???? I WANT IT ALL.....I, Shiki Yaminsenkira want your Presidency of Samoa and to own Samoa....Will you the old President make it happen for me???? Or does next Anaconda movie start with you starting in it as the first 2 minutes of you being their food". The guy nodded in fear and the quickly was beginning to schedule a press conference as the old guy was telling everything that this woman through political documents became their new President. As the news stations were filming showing Shiki Yamisenkira becoming the new President of Samoa as she was giving their speech "I, Hanako Shikijou-Yadomaru Iramasha Junior accept this responsibility which will start the beginning of world peace and new freedom among others. More importantly....Yeah I'm President of this Bitch. Thank you Shia LaBeouf, I did it...I DID IT......representing for demons up in here. That's what I'm talking about" She said.

She was sitting her new chair wondering where the cigars were hoping as the new President too much will happen.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shizuo
Gremlin

¥ Yen : 388341897

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
41000/99999  (41000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Madness Gain...Territory: Samoa {OPEN}   Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:44 pm

Reserving Post

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kade
Demon Innovator of Violence

Kade'S cotm
¥ Yen : 167835427

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
10120/100000  (10120/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: The Madness Gain...Territory: Samoa {OPEN}   Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:45 am

OOC: Wait STOP...You win, I won't bother the territory
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Madness Gain...Territory: Samoa {OPEN}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1