Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Empty Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up)

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:22 pm

[-Insane Quincy Wanted-]

Required Tier:
Must be at least 3-1 but recommended to be 2-3 or highier

Special Requirements:
Must have another character who will assist your character in this mission. Character race must be one of the following. (Shinigami,Vizard,Iramasha, and Sugiura)

Story:
It has been reported that a Quincy has killed two shinigami. Senji is wanted for these crimes so they have sent out many people to search for him.

NPC Profiles:
http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t1734-senji-takashi#7847

Primary Task:
Protect anyone else from getting hurt by Senji at all costs by either killing him or trapping him it is your choice.

Secondary Tasks: Kill him in 20 posts or Trap him in 25 posts.

Primary Pay:
Each person apart of the group will receive 7,500 for completion.

Bonus Pay:
For completing either of the secondary tasks each member will get payed double the amount of before.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Left_bar_bleue0/0Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Empty Re: Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up)

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:47 pm
i shall, join this mission, with Emiya Shirou, of the sugiura race.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Empty Re: Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up)

Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:11 pm
I shall join the mission with Mayuri Kurotsuchi, of the shinigami.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
||Tsukuyomi||
||Tsukuyomi||
The Dark Enforcer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Left_bar_bleue0/0Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:06 pm
I'll Join this mission With Yuri Magnus 2-3+ for shinigami

Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Cfxvcxvgcx_zpsfisagwqu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Insane Quincy Wanted (Mission Sign-up) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:48 pm
Sorry I shoul of lock this thread but this mission is already started and over.

Also two people have signied up for it so sorry

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 21, 2011 6:35 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum