Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Left_bar_bleue5/100(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty (Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:19 pm
(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit 122

(Day 1)

After a long arduous first day of being a senior, it hardly was a surprise that Kimiko was mistreated for being a friend of Masako. “Dirty Mori” was her nickname since she was a freshman because of a bully that stalked her throughout her academic career as an honorary student. Just because Masako was popular with the girls, the girls gave her a mean look every time she walks by them and being able to talk to guys comfortably did not help either. She felt alone since she is a girl, yet does not understand a thing about the girls around her. Now that is over and Masako walked with her to her apartment.

When she entered the apartment, the room was rather clean with the shelves full of mangas, figurines of characters and animes that are ranged from children to adult-rated content. One side of the room has a plasma screen television and an advanced personal computer. Kimiko placed her bag onto the table before walking into the kitchen. She opened the refrigerator and pulls out a...banana.

(Kimiko) “That...is not juice... Where are they? I bought them yesterday...”

Cluttering and shuffling echoes through the room with subtlety as she scourer for her juice cans that she bought for the week.

(Kimiko) “Masa-kun? Want a drink?”

(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Left_bar_bleue44400/999999(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty Re: (Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:35 pm
Masako stretched, his hands behind his head as he walked with Kimiko to her apartment. This was his first visit, he asked to study with her not out of some dumb pretense, but out of respect for her intelligence, and a desire to help Kimiko and himself through senior year.

It really wasn't too surprising that his first day back was boring, throughout his entire school life he had been on the very top of his classes. No real challenge, Masako thought. As he walked in the door, following Kimiko, he looked around. It was a nice place, he had to admit. His place was a bit smaller, having no kitchen of its own, just a bedroom and a table in the living room used for dining.

Masako leaned against the wall, suddenly aware that Kimiko had spoken.

"Sure, I'd love one actually!" He smiled broadly, Kimi always seemed to know what he needed.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Left_bar_bleue5/100(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty Re: (Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:34 am

(Day 1)

(Masako) “Sure, I’d love one actually!”

(Kimiko) “Okay! ~Now where are the juice~”

Kimiko scowls and fusses around as she knows that she bought seven cans of different flavored fruit juice. As for Masako, a clucking sound is haunting the room like there is a live chicken in the apartment. In fact, there is a chicken in her apartment with a string collar on it saying, “Rooster.” The chicken scurries pass Masako and goes into the kitchen before stopping by Kimiko’s side.

(Kimiko) “Hey Rooster~ Can you go to the big hard box and wake it up?”

Rooster scurries off to Kimiko’s computer and pecks the power button on its system unit, causing it to rev up and soothes into silence as the machine performed diagnostics and preemptive virus-scans under what is seemed to be record time if it was an average computer. Rooster scurries back to Kimiko and clucks once.

(Kimiko) “Good, girl! Found them! But why they are all the way to the back~ Masa-kun! Which one? I have range, grape, cherry, apple, lemon, strawberry, and lime.”

The computer flickers through what it seemed files after files before a familiar melody of the popular Epicsoft’s EBox 240, the only franchise of computers that can literally support live television and console games without ever slowing down. In the past, Epicsoft was once called, “Microsoft” until they became bold and released what is now, the “EBox” PC system to funnel down console gamers into using their PC programs. It turns out that because of the EBox, the PC lives on as a game system, signifying that the strategy worked.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Left_bar_bleue44400/999999(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:27 pm
Masako chuckled as the chicken walked past him, what a silly thing, having a chicken as a pet. He had never seen it done before. He tilted his head, trying to get a good glance at the collar on the animal, but he couldn't seem to get a good look.

He turned towards the other room, he could have sworn he just heard the sound of a computer booting up. He had never pinned Kimi as being a computer person, really..

"Hmm.." Masako wondered aloud as she listed the flavors of juice she had, "Um, Lime please, if it isn't too much trouble." He grinned.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:05 pm

(Day 1)

(Masako) “Um, Lime please, if it isn’t too much trouble.”

(Kimiko) “I usually preferred strawberry, so no trouble here. I bought the other flavors due to a sale on variety packs.”

Kimiko took out the lime juice can and the strawberry juice can and shut the refrigerator door before picking the two cans up. Rooster scurries out with Kimiko not far behind it as she walked to Masako. Kimiko handed the lime juice can to him before she opens her own.

(Kimiko) ”I usually take a small break before working on my homework. So feel free to relax since a little piece of mind would do some good to our studying.”

Kimiko walked to her computer and sat on a rather comfy manager chair before putting on a headset with a standard V.R. and microphone attached it like a visor. There was no monitor, just the system unit.

(Kimiko) “EBox Sonata. Start spectator projector and set it to manual control.”

The projector that comes with the system unit appears as Kimiko types onto mid-air like a virtual keyboard is in front of her. The projector pivots and aimed for the ceiling above the couch. The projector turns on and it shows what Kimiko was seeing through the visor.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:36 pm
Masako looked over at Kimiko and her interaction with her computer, it astounded him, He had never seen anything like it, despite living in an era where this was the "new" technology, he was not a computer person, and therefore wasn't up to date with this stuff.

He gaped, "K..Kimi-kun. I would not have pinned you as the type to be knowledgeable about computers." He commented dryly.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:36 am

(Day 1)

(Kimiko) “No one has...except for these people. This is usually my escape, Masa-kun. EBox. Initiate program: Alpha Fantasy Online and set it to auto-login. Masa-kun, feel free to lay back on the couch and watch the holo-screen on the ceiling. A tad early, but there is a battle I have to be there for. In this era of technology, the holo-screen you see is a live feed from the spectator sub-program that allows people like you to see how the gaming world fared.”

The holo-screen on the ceiling above the couch flipped through the load screens before revealing a blond, slender woman with a white dress, a black belt with long hardened tassels along with a black dagger in her right hand. The name below it said...
Sigma____Level 99____Master Meta-Medic____HP 9999/9999
(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Furiae2

Sigma appears within a room that looks like a typical castle throne room coated in shining polished stones and gold. The carpets extending from the wooden thrones to the huge doors were made of red linen with golden trims. The tapestries along the walls seemed to be marked with importance. Suddenly, the spectator that is giving live feed to a woman in leather armor and holding a thorny long bow.

(Feminine Voice) “Heya, Princess Sigma! The battle will take place at our castle. The game type will be Capture.”

(Sigma) “Thanks, Raven. As along the guards stay within my range, I can use my passive aura to keep them from being killed off easily. The soldiers will have to deal with the periodic Gracing Wind. Remember the stronghold tactic we used against the Infiris Guild.”

The spectator changes over to a rather short creature on a horse and holding a magic staff. The creature looks like mix between a panda and a hobbit while dressed like a wizard. He was standing in front of a crowd of foot soldiers and horsemen.

(Boy Voice) “Hehehe~ That should be easy. Guys! Melee and horsemen stay behind the walls and be ready when they break the gate, we’ll flood out!”

(Soldiers) “Sir, yes sir, Chuckles!”

(Raven) “Archers and Siege Masters! Ready to dwindle the numbers of the enemy soldiers, on my mark!”

The spectator then switches to a tall, muscular man with a crown and glorious looking armor with a large sword on his back. He recently appeared by Sigma’s side.

(King) “Sorry I’m late. The traffic from Karakura to Shibuya is murderous. Princess Sigma, your mother will come on soon, she has to bake cookies for the enemy army.”

He literally sounds like one of Masako and Kimiko’s teachers, Mr. Hitomoto.

(Sigma) “That is good of her, when do they arrive?”

(King) “ETA an hour.”

(Raven) “They are here! Wait for my mark, guys! ...Sky! Sky! Skyborns attacking!”

(Chuckles) “Warriors! Retreat to the castle! Now!”

(King) “Skyborn Guild? They are our allies! Why attack us now!?”

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Left_bar_bleue7380/100(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:17 am
(OOC: Pockeh, the posting minimum is TEN sentences. Post moar!)

Tsubine's Character List
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Left_bar_bleue0/0(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:30 pm
Berthold Björn

(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Ehn4lj
It was raining outside, and Berthold had a bad day, yet again. His heart seemed to sink lower than usual when it rained... it rained the day he left Germany. His parents went to some school he did not know or care about to talk about registering him there, he sat there in the office and said nothing, just nods here or there to show them he was alive... For the most part. The principle and staff seemed rather nice, but it was still not the same to poor Berthold. People looked at him walking in the hallway and he got strange looks, the kind new kids always get. You think one would get used to standing out, but not when you look like Berthold, you are new, and you are from a different place entirely. He kept his eyes focused on his notebook with scribbled quotes from books, ignoring and avoiding the crowd of beady eyes following him.

When they were driving to what Berthold thought was the house he would be dwelling in with his parents, the car stopped at a strange looking apartment building. He unglued his eyes from his book to see his new home and his eyebrows drew together. His parents never told him about this. "This is where you will be staying, your father and I are going to be in a house not too far from here." His mother said rather shortly before turning around in the seat and handing him a schedual and his room number. Berthold's eyebrows now rose slightly in shock. How could they not tell him this?! "Go on, don't make this harder than it needs to be, we don't need a repeat of Ger-" His father began before his mother cut in, "Not now!" she growled.

Berthold could not take another second of them, they were going to start bickering, and he would not stand to listen to them. He looked to his right and grabbed his shoulder bag and threw it over him, grabbing the schedual and room number at the same time. Without a word, a goodbye, or even looking at them, he got out of the car and slammed the door shut. He walked forward to the building and opened the door, walking in revealed a rather nice looking lobby. He heard his parents drive off, they were probably still going on. He walked past a few girls in the lobby, they began whispering as he did so, but he kept his eyes on his notebook. He decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator, it made him feel better and he did not know why.

When reaching the 4th floor, he only then realised he did not look at the room number. Berthold unfolded the paper that was angrily crumpeled earlier in his right palm. He opened it, and on the small paper was "404" scribbled in his mothers hand writting. He crumpeled it again and shoved it in his pocket. he began to wander the halls, looking at the numbers. He passed by each door, studying them carefully, 400's numbers were slightly faded, 401's door had scratches on it, 402's door was so clean it almost sparkeled, and 403's door was painted black, Berthold wondered why. Finally, he had come to 404 and stopped. This door looked normal, no markings or scratches, the normal color. It seemed sort of perfectly. Slowly, he brought up his hand and knocked on the door, clutching his books in his right arm, and fixing his shoulder bag with his left. He relaxed his left arm and let it rest by his side casually and stood with his back straight, staring ahead at the door, waiting for someone to answer.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:05 pm
Sigma____Level 99____Master Meta-Medic____HP 9999/9999(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Furiae2

(Sigma) “One moment, someone arrived. And yes, your majesty, I’ll put her into Stasis Mode so she would not get captured or killed while I’m away.”

(King) “Atta girl!”

(Raven) “Better do it quick, the Airbornes are quicker than I thought, I’ll be coming over quickly.”

(Chuckles) “Ta Beast haz arrived! Fear my Colony of Sorrow!”

(Sarcastic Raven) “Colony of Sorrow? That’s original.”

(Chuckles) “I know, right? I got the idea while drinking a beer.”

Kimiko Mori(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit 122

(Day 1)

After putting her character into traveler’s coma, Kimiko took off her visor and lightly jogs to her door.

(Kimiko) “Coming!”

She twisted the knob lock on the door and twisted the knob to open the door, revealing to her someone she does not expect...a guy with a weird look like many hot protagonists has in her mangas. It is like one of the characters from her library suddenly escaped and came only to see her. For the first time in her life, she actually stuttered in front of a guy when with other guys, she has no trouble speaking to them, but him, she was speechless at the sight. Kimiko felt her throat tightening up and her cheeks and nose bridge warming up with a blush.

(Kimiko) “H-hey! I’m Mori Kimiko! What brought you here?”

It is written all over her face and flavored in her voice, she was nervous and like the guy before her. The blush disappeared to realize that she has a battle to help in and she has to be quick!

(Kimiko) “Come in! Make yourself comfortable! I’ll be with you shortly!”

Kimiko fled to her EBox system and put her visor back on.

Sigma____Level 99____Master Meta-Medic____HP 9999/9999(Day 1) Kimiko's Apartment: Masako's First Visit Furiae2

Sigma came out of her traveler's coma and realized the battle was bleak and it took place in the castle directly! The soldiers are getting battered and her healing powers are reduced to uselessness with some kind of a barrier around the castle.

(King) "Run! Chuckles! Get Sigma out! She has to flee!"

(Raven) "We have to flee as well, your majesty! I'll use Hawk Rush to get us out, but I can only take you with me, Sigma and Chuckles are on their own!"

(Chuckles) "Sigma! West Wing! Now!"

(Sigma) "Gotcha!"

Sigma rushed out of the throne room before the enemies realized she was out of the immunity of traveler's coma. But when she reached the arch to the west wing, the enemy riders are on her tail. Sigma tried to use Godspeed Boon, but it was not working, something was interfering with her magical uses. They are closing in and Sigma is running out of ideas. Instinctively, she stopped and the riders went by her as she ducked the attempted grabs. She ran into Raven’s room and hid herself in an armoire. The riders went into the room, but Sigma could not tell where they are since she is in the dark...in where Raven stashed her unique armors. The trumping noise waded little by little as the riders get further and further. Sigma’s heart was pumping like a motor in a chainsaw without the revving. When the trumping was faint, Sigma was about to faint with lack of air. So she burst out of the armoire and rushed out to the west wing, where Chuckles would be waiting for her with his flying mount which he oddly named it after her character. It was not long before the riders are back on her tail. However, she could see her escape, a gigantic swan named Sigma. The swan crouched and was ready to allow Sigma onboard.

MaidInAmn
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
    (Year 1988)
    (6th of September)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum