Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa]

Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:44 am
That was mildly unexpected, at least at first. So busy were the leadership, it was easy to forget that they were owed time off too. Ryuzawa could only surmise that the Lieutenant was here to make a social call to whoever resided in that shop building.

"I see. I'm on patrol, ma'am," he answered Rukia promptly. His left hand settled over the top of his Zanpakuto's hilt. "I know some would say it isn't strictly necessary here of all places, but I wanted to put in a few days' duty in the midst of ongoing training..." He trailed off and turned distracted to look in the direction of an approaching reiatsu. Even stronger than Rukia's was this presence - it set the hairs on the back of Ryuzawa's neck standing on end.

What stepped into view... was decidedly not any Shinigami he knew. He appeared to know Rukia, though. Ryuzawa held his tongue for now, electing not to interrupt the Lieutenant in this meeting. The name that passed her lips gave him stunning pause, however. Ichigo? Could it be...

It was only when the man addressed him directly to offer an introduction that the fledgling Shinigami shook from his stupor at the presence of this veritable celebrity.

"I-It's an honour, sir! I've studied the reports and stories, but to actually meet you-" He stopped babbling just long enough to offer a bow. "Ryuzawa Hogosha, Second Division." It occurred to him that it might have been considered rude that he hadn't verbally answered Rukia's invitation, but he fell in behind her and Ichigo - holy crap, the Ichigo Kurosaki! - as they set off on their reminiscent jaunt across the city.

He had to confess, he found himself feeling increasingly uncomfortable - like he, a mere novice, didn't deserve to be stood in the presence of these two incomparable heroes. But he kept his silence, so as not to intrude. For now, simply observing would suffice.
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa]

Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:46 pm

❄❆❄

"The very same window that Kon jumped out of after kissing Orihime in your body?" Rukia said, reminiscing to the first time she had used her Gokon Tekko on him — which now was collecting dust somewhere beyond the gates of the Kuchiki Manor — inserting Kon's gikongan into his body who later hijacked it.

Her smile made its rare appearance once more, before she turned to look at the building that was now Karakura High School. It was unrecognizable to her; shedding the pretense of formality briefly, and comically, she stomped over to Ichigo, barking at him, "I don't see how you can recognize anything here." Her nostrils flared, and she scowled at him from beneath her thin, licorice eyebrows.

The camaraderie between the Kuchiki noble and the Substitute Shinigami surely went unnoticed by Ryuzawa, though who could blame the pair? They had been through much together, forged a bond because of it. It's not everyday that a Substitute Shinigami risks his life to save a Shinigami who lost her powers to the aforementioned Shinigami Daiko; and then the two fought alongside eachother before Rukia seemingly dissappeared from Ichigo's life — until now.

She caught Ichigo staring at her now, with his hand at his neck. She swore the thing would get stuck like that if he kept it there for too long. She cocked a thin eyebrow in his direction, quizzically, as if she were asking him, "Is there something on my face?" with a stern facial expression. She then turned her attention to Ryuzawa, who was gawking at them, in a starstruck manner. Sure, Rukia was used to the celebrity by now, but it still fascinated and struck her that people regarded her in such a way that she was above others. Yes, she was a Lieutenant, which garnered a certain amount of respect, but that didn't make her godlike in comparison to the rest of the Gotei. The noble Kuchiki was merely a woman weathered by battle, which sometimes surfaced across the plane of her otherwise youthful face, forming stress-lines; scars emerging from deeply beneath the flawlessly healed topmost layer of skin.

❄❆❄
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:57 pm

Shinigami Daiko

ICHIGO KUROSAKI

Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: Hazel Fernandes - Song: Number One - Word Count: 479

Ichigo sighed as he remembered Kon being, well... KON. He brought a hand to his face and sighed once more before his lips emitting more that just sighs.

"Not the same window... but, it may as well be. Pretty sure that guy always got me into trouble when he was in my body; whether it was purposeful or not. I'm sure he's still wandering around in a dilapidated animal doll."

Ichigo sighed softly and then looked back at Rukia, noticing the smile once more. It really was a fantastic smile, whether or not she would admit it. And, Ichigo likely wouldn't admit, out loud, that he had missed Rukia in all those years. He sighed softly and popped his neck, removing his hand from his neck as he continued to stare at Rukia on accident. Rukia noticed his staring and Ichigo recoiled in surprise; not really sure what to say. He scratched the side of his face while looking around some; clearly looking for something to say so that he didn't seem so awkward to simply stare at Rukia while she was smiling. He cleared his throat and smiled softly.

"No, it's nothing. It was just nice to see you smile again is all. Ah, also, I can recognize it since, while it is definitely immensely different, some stuff is still the same. The building is even still shaped like it used to be. At least somewhat."

He sighed softly, looking away from Rukia, having recovered in a way that was certainly terrible in it's execution. He looked up at the building for a couple of seconds before he turned to Ryuzawa and looked at him for a couple of seconds before smiling and outstretching a hand towards him; offering it for him to shake.

"Hey, I'm a Shinigami just like you; there's no need to call me sir."

He gave Ryuzawa a smile and after they shook hands, Ichigo would turn back around and look at Rukia for a moment. He mused on some thoughts for a moment and the sighed after a couple seconds.

"Want to visit the hospital? May be the only thing reminiscent of my family's clinic. Afterwards, we can go get something to eat or just simply go to my apartment; your choice, Rukia."

His face returned to it's normal expression as he looked around, studying the surrounding area to see what may be around for a couple of seconds before he sighed softly. He looked towards Rukia, waiting for an answer from her so that way they could move towards either the hospital, a restaurant, or Ichigo's apartment; which wasn't messy as you would think. Hey, he may be a guy but he knew how to clean and everything.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:17 am
The more time passed, the more Ryuzawa felt distinctly like he shouldn't be here. It was clear that these two knew each other well. If the stories were to be believed, a teenaged Ichigo Kurosaki first blundered into the affairs of the Soul Society after a chance meeting with Lieutenant Kuchiki, at the time a low-seated officer of the Gotei's Thirteenth Division. The rest, as they say, was history.

And here they were, reminiscing on days long gone by, while the hapless Ryuzawa followed behind for lack of anything more interesting to do. He had almost begun to feel as if he'd been forgotten about, until Ichigo turned to regard him with a smile and offered a hand to shake. The gesture left Ryuzawa quite taken aback, and for a moment he stumbled over half-formed syllables in search of a coherent answer. At last, he found the sense to take the offered hand and give it a firm shake. What a way to meet such a hero!

"I'd really hesitate to describe you as just like me, si- uhm, Kurosaki-san. You're by far one of the most famous Shinigami there's ever been... although, I do get the sense you don't feel the need to think of yourself that way."
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:46 am

❄❆❄

"He's too humble to admit it, but he hates the attention, Hogosha-san." Rukia murmured, still deeply in thought, before she accepted Ichigo's offer to dine, and then go back to his apartment. Surreptitiously, the youngest Kuchiki's polite facial expression cracked, revealing her pearly white teeth — shooting a sly smile at the Substitute Shinigami.

"I don't suppose I have to live inside your closet again, do I?" Her cheeks dimpling as she once again found herself reminiscing about her most unladylike theft of Yuzu Kurosaki's dress, and pyjamas; but that was then. The Kurosaki household was no longer her home since she had returned to the Kuchiki Manor. Her dreamlike stupor wore off. Rukia's heart seized, a pang of sadness wiping the grin off of her ivory face.

She attempted to redeem herself from this falter, replacing her icy mask upon her face. Rukia hoped that neither Ichigo, nor Ryuzawa had noticed this change in her demeanor — though she had always been a pitiful liar, increasingly so when under the tangerine haired Shinigami Daiko's scrutinizing scowl. Kurosaki had a way of breaking down Rukia's frigid walls, persuading information out of her, whether he realized it or not. She supposed though, that this was because of the history between the pair of them, and the emotional attachment that accompanied it.

❄❆❄
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Return of The Death [Rukia/Ichigo/Ryuzawa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:37 pm

Shinigami Daiko

ICHIGO KUROSAKI

Artist: Hazel Fernandes - Song: Number One - Word Count: 342

Ichigo rubbed the back of his neck, not commenting on what Rukia said; no matter how true it was impolite to admit it. Even if Ichigo wasn't the most disrespectful of men, he still had his moments where he was disrespectful and those which he was not so. Ichigo popped his neck and then looked at Rukia, having a soft frown for a moment as he stared at Rukia; wondering what to say before he saw the sly smile from the girl. At that smile, Ichigo gave her a slight grin as his hand brushed past her hand to put it on her shoulder for only a moment before the hand fell to his side.

"You'd only have to live in my closet again if you wanted to; I wasn't the one who told you to live in there, remember? I wouldn't mind if you lived with me again though."

Ichigo grinned at Rukia and noticed the quick shift she has and looked at her for a moment, leaning forwards to look at her closer.

"Rukia... what's wrong?"

Ichigo continued to look at Rukia, looking at her with a genuinely concerned look; trying to figure out what was wrong. He continued to stare into her eyes, clearly seeing through her attempt to conceal her emotions. Ichigo smiled at her and placed a hand on her shoulder lightly before his gaze fell backwards onto Ryuzawa.

"I just did what any guy would have done when someone threatened his friends; nothing more."

He flashed a smile to him and then tried to guide Rukia towards the direction of his apartment; gesturing for Ryuwaza to follow if he wishes to. Ichigo looked at Rukia and smiled at her, looking forwards a couple seconds afterwards.

"We can visit the hospital, where my old house is, and maybe some other places later; we may as well get you some food though. So, your choice, my apartment or a restaurant; Rukia?"

大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:50 pm

❄❆❄

The Kuchiki woman's cheeks were filled with warmth as Ichigo's hand briefly brushed the back of her own porcelain one, a palpable charge sending a shock like feeling throughout her system. Rukia was brought back down to earth as the Substitute Shinigami's hand met her shoulder, resting there; to her, his touch was like a refreshing rain, sobering. It was at this moment that the noble's eyes of amethyst crinkled at the corners genuinely, a smile dancing across her ivory face before she spoke:

"It was simply nostalgia, that's all, Ichigo," her voice had softened considerably, though her sentence was stopped short — her stomach rumbled audibly, in the most unladylike fashion. Rukia balked, her face now turning an even darker shade of red out of pure embarrassment. She continued what she was initially going to say, "Rice dumplings sound quite good right now, as does cucumber..." her eyes alight like those of a child's in the presence of it's favorite toy, full of enthusiasm.

It was safe to say, that indeed, Ichigo's presence warmed her heart.

❄❆❄
Aeternus
Aeternus
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:53 pm
Inwardly, Ryuzawa found himself feeling... grateful, he supposed, for the fleeting interludes where Ichigo turned attention towards him to answer his remarks. He could feel the odd tension building between his two companions, weighing down on him even more heavily than he knew their unrestrained spiritual pressure certainly could. They'd known each other for centuries - he could only imagine the sort of bond they shared, especially considering what they'd been through in the days of the Winter War.

"Hmm." He peered at Ichigo, sounding thoughtful. "As humble as the Lieutenant suggests. I can't disagree with the sentiment, though." He gave a shallow nod, a wordless acceptance of Ichigo's wordless invitation to follow. Awkward as it felt at times, Ryuzawa could not deny that this glimpse into Ichigo and Rukia's lives was fascinating.

"Didn't you reside here in life, Kurosaki-san?" he interjected in a lull in the conversation. May as well involve himself, and satisfy a measure of curiosity while he was as it. "It must have been strange to watch how the city has changed around you over the years..."
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:50 pm

Shinigami Daiko

ICHIGO KUROSAKI

Artist: Hazel Fernandes - Song: Number One - Word Count: 260

Ichigo chuckled softly and smiled at Rukia, simply giving her a bit of a hard time as he relaxed some; simply listening to Rukia and... some sort of rumbling. He laughed at her stomach growling and couldn't help but tease her with that before he regained his composure, still snickering some, as he turned to Ryuwaza and nodded.

"Yeah, I did. But, I didn't exactly see it transform into what it is now. After all, I was in the Soul Society after a time. So, I am about as unfamiliar with Karakura as any other new comer; I just recognize some things due to living her for just over 100 years."

Ichigo shrugged slightly and then looked back towards Rukia as she suggested something to eat. He grinned for a moment before his faced returned to his normal "scowl" expression. He fixed his hair slightly and then scanned the area, frowning as he looked around before a soft sigh escaped the Shinigami's lips. He pointed in the direction of a food place nearby.

"There's a place down the road; I've been there maybe one or two times. Not that bad, wanna go ahead and try it?"

The question was stated to both of the people present; Rukia and Ryuzawa. After all, Ichigo really was not rude; he just simply was thought as such for some of his actions. In fact, Ichigo was quite nice; not that he would always let that on to those who weren't his friends.

大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:01 pm

The Royal Kuchiki nodded towards her friend, and to Ryuzawa — a confirmation that she'd indeed like to try whatever new restaurant had cropped up while she was away; which she didn't mind, of course, for she was with Ichigo, and his taste in food was rather similar to her own, save for the cucumber.

"It's not polite to point, Strawberry," she mocked playfully, eyeing his infamous scowl first, before her gaze flitted to that of his index finger, which was pointed towards a building that Rukia couldn't quite see among all of the new Karakura architecture, a smirk appearing upon her mauve lips as she awaited his famed reaction to all of her jokes and musings, with a fondness that Ryuzawa no doubt had picked up on.

"One of these days, I'll get you to eat cucumber, Ichigo," she hinted, with a wry glint in her dazzling, amethyst hued eyes.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum