Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Cardinal Seal Empty The Cardinal Seal

Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:05 pm
The Cardinal Seal Q83eKaM

» Kido Spell Name: Cardinal Seal
» Kido Spell Type: Transformation

» Kido Spell Usage: It's used by the the Unabara Head Specially

» Kido Spell Effects: The spell allows the caster to mark people with a Cardinal Mark. Of one of the Four Directions the fifth being center and the caster. By the casting this spell on someone it engraves it into their being. The spell allows the person with the mark to undergo a special transformation. The effects depend on the person entirely and aren't something you can ascertain. They are completely different from expectation so trying to show would be hard to say. The person who holds the seal must write up their transformation and how it works. These marks are special and may only be cast on five people. The caster must be willing to accept the Center role when putting them. A great deal of power is also required to implant the seal on someone. This isn't a kido done lightly or without considerable measures taken. Only the Unabara's Retainers have them for just such a reason.

» Notes: [Any extra information to add? If not, N/A this section]

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Cardinal Seal Left_bar_bleue174500/99999The Cardinal Seal Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

The Cardinal Seal Empty Re: The Cardinal Seal

Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:31 pm
[mod]I'm going to place an heistatively approved stamp on this, whatever transformation come still need to be checked and graded by staff. Considering the level of Tsubasa I can see it possible for him to be able to impart enough spiritual energy on someone for some sort of minor or so transform to boost their power. I'd need to actually read the transform when it's made. I expect to see work up in on how they gain the transform and getting used to it.[/mod]

The Cardinal Seal JfH75kA
The Cardinal Seal H8Tyk70
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum