Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

M A G I

Statistics
We have 2468 registered users
The newest registered user is Sora Mamoru

Our users have posted a total of 114795 messages in 17451 subjects
Top posting users this week
Henrex

Mirja Eeola

Yaksha

Zaz

Tsubine

Steiner Franz

Kai Lam

[THEFROST]

MWD

darkfunnel

Discord App
Share | 

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Slayer
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 13603408

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
7900/999999  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]   Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Oh yeah, a closed sign. No idea how she could of missed that but then again she did zone out the entire way here. Mirja had brought out some odd looking tea, it smelled pleasant but had an odd color to it. It looked to be a combination of a green and brown but much lighter and transparent like water. Though she has only known Mirja for a short time she felt that she could drink the odd looking tea and may or may not be drugged.

On that thought she did pick up the cup and drink it. She felt....warm and energized, like she could take on the world with only her fists. "Hey...what's in this? It tastes pretty good." She gave a reassuring nod as she said this before setting down the cup and moving on to her question.

"Hm. I don't know. I guess after looking back and listening to what you said I can understand where your coming from. If I really held that thought deep to my heart, I shouldn't have been able to let it go. So that means...." She splits the ball of fire into two and juggle them with one hand while tipping the chair back. "That wasn't the right memory? Or perhaps I'm wrong again."

Coding by Daddy

Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 152657658

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
328849/999999  (328849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]   Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:30 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja watched, sipping her tea softly as Chidori looked to be thinking. There was hope, a great, front-loaded hope that there would be something sparked inside Chidori that would grant her insight into this, because it was of the utmost importance that she knew where she had gone wrong. Still, there was the tea that she thought was good, and that was a nice thing even if nothing else was.
"Ahh, I'm glad you like it. It's got a medley of herbs mixed in with the tea leaves and left to brew for a few minutes in boiling water to extract the majority of it. I made myself pretty ill several times before I finally got the right concoction for people to say it is pretty good. Now it's quite well known as a solid pick up after work. Health warning of no more than three a day. One, a day if you don't get much activity done. Spiritual beings are under different rules but I'm sure even they can suffer an overdose"

She then finished her cup as Chidori began to talk again. And the words that came from here were the words that Mirja had been waiting to hear. Either she really had been listening and just deadpanned for comedic effect, or the herbs had done something to stimulate her, Mirja would never know, but right now, there wasn't much in the way of caring. The fire was a bit worrying, but with Mirja here, she could just use her Fangs of Vetr and freeze the flames into none existence, so it was fine.
"Exactly. This was very important for you to figure out because it's a mental exercise, and your muscles grow with use. This is very important, that you ensure it is a memory close to your heart that is almost impossible to throw away. Because you tie that memory to your being and use it as fuel. It burns forever within your body and lifts you up with the manifested emotion within it. A memory too weak will not fuel anything, and you can't tie a second memory to yourself once you have done the first. Which is why I need to make sure that the memory you chose is one that is powerful. Otherwise you'll never be able to learn this technique"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slayer
Experienced Member

¥ Yen : 13603408

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
7900/999999  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]   Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:27 pm

She really didn't know how to respond with anything besides a nod, so thats what she did. Mirja had really only confirmed what she had said so there wasn't really much else to be said. Well, there was actually one more thing left to be asked.

"So, what do we do now?" It was a question from a pupil to their master. She obviously failed and its not like she can retake once she knows the answer; that's cheating. So there must be a next part to this training, unless Chidori is just forever a dunce.

She stopped tossing the small balls of fire and let them fall into her palm, each one of them fizzing out upon contact. Chidori decided that maybe she should leave if there was nothing else left to do. With that thought in mind, she quickly downed the rest of the tea, the warmth tickling her throat on the way down. Damn, that was some good tea. She had prepared her legs for the up position, following through depending on the okami's answer.

Coding by Daddy

Demon Toy

¥ Yen : 152657658

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
328849/999999  (328849/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]   Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:54 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja sat, a soothing presence in the world of madness, hopefully. She wanted Chidori calm and collected for what was about to come. This was a technique based on a strong and stable mindset, after all, so doubt and despair could cloud it, weaken it, crack it into uselessness. And it didn't seem to work, as she gave a lamination of not knowing what to do, and got up from her seat as if she was going to leave. That was the opposite of determination, of confidence, of going forward. So Mirja got up and walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"What we do now is up to you. This is all up to you, my dear. There is a choice ahead of you. Do you decide that the memory you have is strong enough and you were just following orders because that is what you have been taught all your life, or do you decide that the memory wasn't as good as you originally thought and go get a new one, a stronger one, a deeper one to cherish and hold on to. I can't make that decision for you, I can only advise you on the paths" She said, and then turned to the door.

"Of course there is the third option if you want. You can run away. The situation is too hard to ever complete, and so fleeing is the only choice. You never look back and do your best to forget. Never think on your failure. That is the easiest option"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3