Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Empty Re: Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]

Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:30 pm

Oh yeah, a closed sign. No idea how she could of missed that but then again she did zone out the entire way here. Mirja had brought out some odd looking tea, it smelled pleasant but had an odd color to it. It looked to be a combination of a green and brown but much lighter and transparent like water. Though she has only known Mirja for a short time she felt that she could drink the odd looking tea and may or may not be drugged.

On that thought she did pick up the cup and drink it. She felt....warm and energized, like she could take on the world with only her fists. "Hey...what's in this? It tastes pretty good." She gave a reassuring nod as she said this before setting down the cup and moving on to her question.

"Hm. I don't know. I guess after looking back and listening to what you said I can understand where your coming from. If I really held that thought deep to my heart, I shouldn't have been able to let it go. So that means...." She splits the ball of fire into two and juggle them with one hand while tipping the chair back. "That wasn't the right memory? Or perhaps I'm wrong again."

Coding by Daddy

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Sumera-character-list
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Empty Re: Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja]

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:30 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja watched, sipping her tea softly as Chidori looked to be thinking. There was hope, a great, front-loaded hope that there would be something sparked inside Chidori that would grant her insight into this, because it was of the utmost importance that she knew where she had gone wrong. Still, there was the tea that she thought was good, and that was a nice thing even if nothing else was.
"Ahh, I'm glad you like it. It's got a medley of herbs mixed in with the tea leaves and left to brew for a few minutes in boiling water to extract the majority of it. I made myself pretty ill several times before I finally got the right concoction for people to say it is pretty good. Now it's quite well known as a solid pick up after work. Health warning of no more than three a day. One, a day if you don't get much activity done. Spiritual beings are under different rules but I'm sure even they can suffer an overdose"

She then finished her cup as Chidori began to talk again. And the words that came from here were the words that Mirja had been waiting to hear. Either she really had been listening and just deadpanned for comedic effect, or the herbs had done something to stimulate her, Mirja would never know, but right now, there wasn't much in the way of caring. The fire was a bit worrying, but with Mirja here, she could just use her Fangs of Vetr and freeze the flames into none existence, so it was fine.
"Exactly. This was very important for you to figure out because it's a mental exercise, and your muscles grow with use. This is very important, that you ensure it is a memory close to your heart that is almost impossible to throw away. Because you tie that memory to your being and use it as fuel. It burns forever within your body and lifts you up with the manifested emotion within it. A memory too weak will not fuel anything, and you can't tie a second memory to yourself once you have done the first. Which is why I need to make sure that the memory you chose is one that is powerful. Otherwise you'll never be able to learn this technique"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:27 pm

She really didn't know how to respond with anything besides a nod, so thats what she did. Mirja had really only confirmed what she had said so there wasn't really much else to be said. Well, there was actually one more thing left to be asked.

"So, what do we do now?" It was a question from a pupil to their master. She obviously failed and its not like she can retake once she knows the answer; that's cheating. So there must be a next part to this training, unless Chidori is just forever a dunce.

She stopped tossing the small balls of fire and let them fall into her palm, each one of them fizzing out upon contact. Chidori decided that maybe she should leave if there was nothing else left to do. With that thought in mind, she quickly downed the rest of the tea, the warmth tickling her throat on the way down. Damn, that was some good tea. She had prepared her legs for the up position, following through depending on the okami's answer.

Coding by Daddy

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:54 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja sat, a soothing presence in the world of madness, hopefully. She wanted Chidori calm and collected for what was about to come. This was a technique based on a strong and stable mindset, after all, so doubt and despair could cloud it, weaken it, crack it into uselessness. And it didn't seem to work, as she gave a lamination of not knowing what to do, and got up from her seat as if she was going to leave. That was the opposite of determination, of confidence, of going forward. So Mirja got up and walked over to her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"What we do now is up to you. This is all up to you, my dear. There is a choice ahead of you. Do you decide that the memory you have is strong enough and you were just following orders because that is what you have been taught all your life, or do you decide that the memory wasn't as good as you originally thought and go get a new one, a stronger one, a deeper one to cherish and hold on to. I can't make that decision for you, I can only advise you on the paths" She said, and then turned to the door.

"Of course there is the third option if you want. You can run away. The situation is too hard to ever complete, and so fleeing is the only choice. You never look back and do your best to forget. Never think on your failure. That is the easiest option"

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:38 am

Yeesh. Chidori was presented with multiple and yet very limiting options, three actually, and only one of the options really stood out to her. The wording of the first option somewhat struck a cord in her; Chidori has always been taught to do what your told. She was royalty, it was expected, but at the same time she hated following the rules. She wanted to be a free bird, soaring across the sky with no problem. It was in her name, "Chidori", One Thousand Birds.

The second option seemed like the right answer though, at least to Chidori. Since she seemingly failed earlier for picking the wrong memory. But did she pick the wrong memory? From whats she been experiencing for the past few years, her mother has been popping up more and more in her life. While not physically, someone seems to always mention her or Chidori brings it up. It was painful. It's still painful. Chidori may never get over it. She wasn't ready to let it go.

And then there's option three. After all this thinking option three seemed very tempting. Chidori held her hands to her head and let out a scream of frustration! You think with three choices it'd be obvious which one to choose, but it's much harder than one would think.

"I... think I'm gonna go with option 1, though I don't think I really followed your orders." Chidori let out a sigh of relief as now she was done thinking and contemplating all the what-ifs. "You see, I never really got rid of the memory. It's always stuck around, somewhere in my head. Though I thought I got rid of it, it seems that I never did."

Coding by Daddy

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:02 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja looked to Chidori and waited. She really the girl to confront herself and believe that she was worth this. Chidori seemed to have some issues on that front. But, Mirja was definitely going to make sure that she was someone who she could believe in. And then she came through in a glorious fashion. The beautiful, Delectable Chidori raising from the ashes of not really knowing what to do and blossoming into a magnificent bird of knowing what she was doing. It made Mirja's heart sing with joy. And her lewd part of her mind think of so many things to do when they became friends.

"Right, good. And no, you can't really. Memories are physical things, you can't get rid of them by just deciding you will. This is more moving a cup from one shelf to another. In the interim, the cup is on neither shelf, but doesn't cease to exist. Now, grasp that memory of yours, that memory full of feeling, and tie it into your physical body. You already know how, by the way. It's sort of like, something you know how do to but you don't know you know until you start doing it, and then suddenly it all becomes so easy and so clear" she told her, before pick Chidori up and get her out of her Cafe. Tulpa manifestations could be big, after all. "Focus on yourself. Drown out all distractions. Allow nothing to penetrate your mind" she told her, and the picking up of the cute Shihoin was something that was to help her with that.

"And then when the fire in your body rages, think. Think deep and think hard, draw that memory out from within your body and put it into the real world, the same way you would draw breath"

Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:12 pm

Through the whole explanation of how to finish this god awful training session, Mirja then provided Chidori with god awful instructions that she could only reply with a very confused "what the fuck" look on her face.

"You...are a horrible teacher." Chidori pushed herself away from Mirja, who was currently holding her since she carried Chidori outside the Cafe. "Honestly, you couldn't have given more a more vague instruction than 'you'll know you did it cause you did it'." She sighed and shook her head at the silver haired wolf.

"But I think I get what your saying. Kinda." That statement was very true, as she had little to no idea what she was doing. All of what was said didn't really stick, but the general idea did. "So I just have to find a strong memory and try to materialize it, right? Y'know I wonder how people don't think you're crazy." She shook her head before stretching herself out. This was going to be difficult.

First off was the memory part. This was the easiest as she already had a memory in mind. Something she holds close to her heart is her father. Granted they've had their ups and downs in the past but even she could get past them. He was her role model and her idol, but most of all her best friend. She remembered how he used to always tell her "You are your own boss. Don't follow or listen to anyone." And being the kid she was at the time, she took that to heart.

Anyways, she had that feeling that Mirja was talking about. The one where it fuels a fire inside of you. And Chidori's fire was burning violently at the moment. And then she released it.

Coding by Daddy

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:27 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja let out a soft giggle as Chidori reacted to the decidedly vague nature of her instructions. Mirja had to admit, they were quite vague. But so were Tulpas in general, so she didn't get too miffed.
"Well, sorry for not making the concept of thought manifestation a simple thing so that the pampered princess could learn it so easily it keeps with her thoughts of being a special little snowflake to which everything is just handed to her on a silver platter by a cadre of servants" she teased. Mirja was clearly poking fun at Chidori's origins as one of the Noble Houses.

"Ohh, they do. A lot. I just don't care. And yes. Sort of. Think on a strong memory. Think on it hard, and think on it deeply. And it will appear. You've not got to do anything specific for the manifestation, since it is a thought. You've already primed everything wit hthe discard and retying of the memory you had. The memory of your tears. This, I should warn you can be rather abstract. I got a handful of arms. Henrex got a glowing sword, Rukia got icy wings. It really isn't clear what you'll get out of this, just that it will be in some way related to what you feel" she told Chidori. More waffling than anything at this point. Nothing else she said now would help anymore. Mirja just had to wait. And so she went about silently cleaning up.

There was a thought about not spawning Tulpas in the shop because of their abject nature, but shush, she'd just repair any damage done to her shop later. She didn't want to interupt Chidori's flow now with a relocation. So Mirja left her to it and went into the back room, curious to see if there would be any results when she came out.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:54 am

She felt relieved. The fire that was once raging inside of her was now calm and tranquil.

Mentally, Chidori felt no change. The only really noticeable thing to her was that she felt a breeze, though it wasn't coming from the wind. It was more of a breeze of emotions, clearing her mind of stress and worry.

Physically there was a big change. First off, her eyes had changed color, from their normal blue to a bright, vibrant green. with the pupils turning to a lighter shade of green. Across both her arms and legs were long green marks that matched the color of her eyes. The shape of the tattoos were that of a long brush stroke that revolved all the way up and down her arm while only going down to the middle of her shins. Her hands were glowing too, a bright green as if she had dipped her hand into a pool of radioactive liquid.

“Woah.” Those were the only words that she was able to muster. She looked herself up and down, observing the change that occurred to her. This was quite the experience.

Coding by Daddy

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:21 am

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Choco-Vanilla Swirl! [Private/Mirja] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE FLUFFY WOLF

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Mirja washed the stuff and then made more coffee. It was more coffee-flavoured medicine than anything, and Chidori could always use a hand keeping her body in tip-top condition. Plus she wanted to avoid dehydration, since standing out in the desert could have issues unforseen for quite a while. And Mirja was going to grab those issues by the crotch and headbutt it, because she liked being unpredictable like that.taking the two cups out to Chidori, there was quite an interesting sight waiting for her. Mirja paused for a moment, and then hurried over, putting the drinks down and reaching out to slide a hand down the woman's arm, clearly a lot more focused on the markings than the woman herself.

"Well, that is fascinating. I knew Tulpa would manifest as anything but I have never seen them so attached. Usually they are things. Arms, suits of armour, glowing swords. To have them as tattoos, and to change your eyes as well...." Mirja's hands went into unwelcome places - probably, Chidori could have been a closet pervert - while tracing them, and then there was a broad smile on the Wolf's lips as she had finished. "This...I would love to see how your Full Tulpa turns out. They are constructs related to your Personal Tulpa. So if your Personal Tulpa is this intimate, it's entirely possible that your Full Tulpa would be some sort of, exo-skeleton? Sub-dermal asskicking machine?" She mused before shrugging and just standing up with a squeel.

"This is so exciting! And I have no idea what it does. Most of the time they are kind of self-explaintory but this, tells me nothing! Do you want to take it for a spin and see what feels different?" Mirja asked, her deep silver eyes sparkling with enjoyment.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum