Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
That Guy...
That Guy...
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Looking for an Equal [Mirja] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Looking for an Equal [Mirja] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Looking for an Equal [Mirja] - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for an Equal [Mirja]

Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:39 pm

ENTER THE POST
Word Count: N/A

It seemed that his actions were being misinterpreted by the female; she though that he had tired himself out after only a few moments of combat, but that could not be further from the truth. In actuality he had realized that his Dou was in being controlled to the same level as his Sei; put simply this meant that his awakened form was not going to be able to hold out for a very long time. He simply wanted to show her that he was able to handle her flashy movements, though it did cost him his ability to go on. With some training he was sure that he would be able to keep up.

He had already come to the conclusion that to continue his growth he had only two options. With a sigh he simply scratched his head; whichever option he chose was going to be a bitch, and simply riding his body of one type of energy had not been done. Not only this, but that would severely limit his abilities in combat, as he would like to have some options for ranged attacks. It was with this that he began to think about what she had said; it was true that this must have been rather disappointing, things were finally getting interesting, but there were reasons as to why it had to end. Ruining his health over a single spar was not something that made very much sense to Vlad; why risk his future for something as trivial as this? They could always spar in the future, it was not as though they would not have the chance to interact again.

Sitting up he had decided that things were being left in a rather awkward spot; while he had already realized he had messed up their little routine he was hoping that she would forgive him; perhaps they could come to some sort of understanding? "You must know that I do not want to permanently damage my body because of training, correct? Dou is something I must train before I can go all out." He chuckled, waiting for her to come back out.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum