Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Empty Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]

Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:59 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  6EdIfMt

PUT TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

”..Haaaa. . . “ Her steady breath a ball of mist left her lips, and her body naturally stretched moving fluidly like water. Her hands slowly slid to the east with her exhalations, her bare feet flat against the rugged rock beneath her. The cool air was crisp against her skin, and the wind slowly blew her golden hair. As the sun’s warm rays bore down through patches of cloud they illuminated her clear skin, accentuated her golden hair and made her look radiant. Her eyes remained shut as she slowly went through the motions, centering herself, reaching that sea of calm that allowed her to follow her own martial path. Her kimono whipped in the breeze as she softly let her arms hand over hand slide across her slender bodice, extending towards the opposite side before her body momentarily twitched, the softness of her muscles loosening further as she inhaled.

”..Huu. . . “ Her inhalation was like a gale force vortex, drawing in massive quanitities of air into her awaiting lungs, her diaphragm expanding her toned muscles slowly giving until her lips closed and the disruption in the air's natural flow abated. At this moment, her eyes opened and those golden hued irises gazed out upon the sight before her. The mountains expanded out as far as even her spiritually enhanced gaze could see, with their snow capped peaks, frosted and gleaming white in the random rays of sunlight that bore down like heaven's rays from above. The glens and valleys below so vibrant and green ; slightly obscured by the mist that rose from the dewdrops heated by the morning’s first rays.

It was a nice sensation, the calm, the quiet. The way that at this point in time she felt like she was alone in the world upon this mountain peak. In this moment her body and mind centered as her body was aligned upon the axis of balance. After her muscles shifted imperceptibly and her eyes glinted with martial intent, ”Hup!” her breath was rapidly and forcibly expunged from her lungs, all her muscles used this moment and applying the concept of demon shattering blows forcibly contracted near-instantaneously. Her body traveled along the single spiraling line drawn from her fist, and on this snow-strewn peak a deafening boom like thunder echoed outwards.

The air was blasted apart as she let this slow but powerful punch the powerful force of all her muscles contracting caused for this feat to happen, the snow vaporized upon the entire peak she was on, and she then slowly spun in a shallow circle, her feet now pushed up to her toes. Her body began to follow the path of rotation, her back leg flying up in a shallow arc before it came back down planting upon the ground, her entire body rotating as her trailing foot lifted and she delivered a back kick. Each movement would be mundane. . Simple in their actions and without a lick of supernatural power. Yet, by shattering the air resistance they would be capable of causing avalanches in the surrounding landscape. Small shoots taking in the snow which rumbled down peacefully. It was . . lovely here and she enjoyed it . The feeling of being removed from the world it left her fresh and reborn.

Since coming here to this strange land, she had many moments of confusion. Yet there still was breathtaking places such as this. Where the air was clean from the pollution this world was covered within. It was here that she continued to train even as her slow but forced movements continued a light sheen of sweat could be seen dusting her neck, and her clothes. Sure with all the power she possessed she could certainly stop her body from perspiring but. What was the point? Having all this power was certainly amazing but there was no point to it if you didn’t train it, nurture it with a strong foundation. This was why she was going through this small motions; focusing all her strength in these movements that forced her limbs to operate at their very limits.

So for now she continued like this, practicing martial arts in the dawn light, the air’s cool crisp pleasantries only broke by the occasional boom of power from her motions.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  LzZCuy7
Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  BtXe12b
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Empty Re: Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:37 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

There were few mountains around these days that had the scope and scale of the one she was climbing. Usually, Mirja preferred to to do her training underwater, but right now that wasn't something she was going to do, since it was a mountain that was going boom. Mountains were undisturbed Goliaths of nature, and so when one was disturbed, Mirja obviously went to go have a look at who exactly was doing the disturbance. Maybe she could pilfer some tricks from watching her do her thing, you never knew. Well, Mirja knew that she was a sneak-thief girl when it came to people's martial arts, but still.

Eventually, she got to the top, and found none other than Cute Not-Shinigami Girl practicing whatever it was she was practising. Mirja had missed the start up and wasn't great at picking up on things half-way through.
"So, I really need to know your name. Cute Not-Shinigami Girl is kind of a mouthful when ever I see you" She teased, stepping up and seemingly unbothered by the cold of the mountian top. It was nothing like the depths of the Tundra, were dark creatures lingered and even Hollows had turned yeti to survive.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:09 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

PUT TEXT HERE

Harmony and serenity, the state of mind in which she was akin to a glass smooth lake. As her mouth parted and she inhaled once more, the vortex of air entering her lungs and expanding her diaphragm. At this point one might be able to subtly hear the decompression of bones as the air pushed against contracting muscles. This loosened up her body at a startling rate, and she slowly slid her back foot back further, until her feet roughly remained aligned with the very outermost region of her shoulders. Her body faced the direction of her toes, and she felt herself entering a state of supreme focus. In her eyes, the ripples in the wind became discernable, the motes of dust that floated freely in the air became a tapestry for her golden gaze to feast upon. In this state of supreme focus, somewhere in her peripheral mind she was still taking tabs upon the sound of someone who was encroaching upon her training space. Closer they came as they walked up upon the mountain and yet she didn’t care.

Training sometimes was best done alone, and at other times the input of others would become a welcome asset. In her case she wasn’t really too worried about someone coming and interrupting her. Rather she was more focused on training her body to the limit, the mountain itself began to rumble as cracks formed upon it. Her body shook as it sunk in a foot, sweat gleaming from her pale creamy skin. What Magnolia had just done was utilizing her innate power to manipulate electricity and through her zanpakuto to a lesser extent manipulate the state of attraction between objects, had been able to induce a state where all the molecules had increased attraction with the ground that pressed upon her body. Granted this wouldn’t have a big effect, but as she had done it at such a high scale, it wouldn’t be surprising that at this point the very ground would buckle beneath her and her muscles would shudder from the more than welcome increase in workload.

Punishing her own body to the point that her bones creaked, the ground simply would shatter beneath the onslaught of particles bombarding the earth. Yet at the same time through the concept of attraction the very ground that was ground to dust would retain its shape, the particles hardening into something much denser than average rock. It was fully capable of withstanding the onslaught then. Around this time the girl who had been wandering up the mountain had finally gotten to the peak, where magnolia was still calmly practicing.

Her breath left her lips as her muscles clenched, her hand made a knife-like shape before it slid forth, the force of it slicing through the air and whipping up gale force winds around her palm. It tore open the sky before her hand slowly slid back into it’s default position. Her eyes finally shifting then to look at the girl who had come up the peak of the mountain. Her kimono was covered in spots of sweat whist beaded droplets of liquid trickled down the contours of her neck. She could have dried it via spiritual energy; but she didn’t. She loved the feel of her body quivering from an invigorating start of a morning. Yet as of now she had a visitor, so she cut the dance of enlightenment short, and instead asked in a smooth voice that had a flare of agression within it, mild and inconsequential, but accented by the tilt of her lips and the bemused expression playing upon her face.

”..Hello where, what brings you all the way out here?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Upon a mountains Peak. [Open]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:06 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

It seemed that whoever this girl was that Mirja had run into, she was certainly interesting. All manner of tricks to pull off with the mountain coming apart under her feet, and yet not coming apart. Two Health Runes would put it back into the state it was meant to be, but that might invade on the girl's privacy and plans ,so she'd do that after they left. Couldn't leave mountains in bad shape, after all. They made up the skyline, and the skyline would not be as nice without a load of mountains there to enjoy.

"Hey, you made the mountain go boom, there was a lot of boom in this direction, so I thought I'd come see what was happening to make it go boom. Mountains rarely go boom, after all, so when they do go boom, you should go check out the source of them going boom, or else you might go boom as well when the mountain comes down from the boom that is being done on the top. And that is why I am here" Having broken the record for most times saying 'boom' in the space of a minute, she cocked a grin.

"Nothing magnificent. Usually I wouldn't just appear, but I saw you in Jamaica and you are a very interesting girl. A girl I'd love to get to know better, so I came up here and decided to ask what your name was. And then, because I seem to recall you have actually come from somewhere else that is not exactly here, wondered if you wanted to go explore the new world. There is probably going to be fun stuff, and if not we can just end up at my cafe and I'll teach you my cool trick"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2017 7:50 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

PUT TEXT HERE

Magnolia’s first impression? Complete and utter chatterbox, to the point that magnolia was having more trouble keeping up with her conversation than she would fighting a war. MOST of what she had gathered was boom this, or mountain that. There was very little in the conversation that was intellectually based, and more than a fair share of it was pure spazz. However, magnolia needed to learn more about this world which was why with a smooth exhalation her breath making a soft Huaaa sound she looked forth at the individual in front of her .

Rather than contemplate on how to even begin to reply to that, or rather even before she could respond the strange lass before her went off on another tangent; however thankfully this one was marginally more coherent than the last. Thus magnolia was able to after moving her arms over her head, popping each shoulder then her neck in concise movements, to formulate a response for her that was atleast attempting to be sincere, rather than half-assed.

”..If you truly wish to help with my knowledge of this world, i’d first like to learn about the strange place we first met in, at the soul society. You see i know very little of this place, so i’d like to start with the race that i hail from. So if you can supply me with information about what that place is, what their purpose is and so on i’d really be appreciative of it. “

Rather than mince words, she got right into the heart of what she wished to know, her golden eyes gleaming as a soft wind caused her hair to blow behind her in a state of disarray. Slowly she’d breathe in as she sat down in a smooth motion, laying the twin blades that had originally been dangling at her hips against a nearby rock. Their gleaming surfaces reflecting the shafts of light that filtered in from the sparse cloud-cover above. Her chest rose and fell with her soft breathes, a like sheen of perspiration on her face, gleaming droplets of sweat being whisked away by the cool air as she waited to see what this guest would do. Such as would she sit down? Or maybe would she continue to stand there, either possibility was likely; and either outcome would be fine at least for the purpose of this encounter.

She hadn’t spoken much other than to voice her request to the other, given communication was something that she liked to do very little of. At least when she wasn’t drunk, pissed, or yelling at cowards she tended to have a very sparse wordcount. She’d much rather let her facial expressions and more aptly; her fist do the talking for her. It was just one of those mindsets she had gotten worked into her bones during her life. Which was why for now she slowly closed her eyes and steadied her breathing once more, before opening them and looking up, or across at mirja, waiting to see what response she might get.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 08, 2017 8:10 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja managed to calm down while waiting for the girl to reply, and when she did, it was nice enough that Mirja took a few steps forward, and then spawned her Tulpa arms, which propped her up and allowed her to sit on the air as if she had a chair, rather than six muscular arms that were far longer than any natural arm. It was a window into the soul of Mirja, who would use such a technique just to look cool in front of a new person that she really wanted to impress, that new person being Magnolia.

"You have a Zanpaktou, and you use it pretty well. Atop your Reiatsu, it would be better to tell me how your world is first, so I may tell you what is different. Else I may end up spending ten minutes telling you what you already know and that won't go well for either of us. I could do a lot in ten minutes and I don't think you'd like to sit through ten minutes of everything that you have learned. So you do story time first and then I shall fill you in on the differences between the Soul Reapers of here, and the Soul Reapers of there"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 10, 2017 10:12 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

PUT TEXT HERE

Magnolia’s golden eyes glimmered as a cloud-front blew in. Due to their altitude the winds were inhospitably harsh, their arctic gusts like the breath of an angry beast that sought to plot against them. Magnolia’s steady breath came out like fog, the heated air escaping from her ajar lips to be sucked up by the howling winds that blew on by. Her golden hair was strewn by the wind, whipping behind her as she exhaled and even in this storm she heard with clarity what Mirja said. For once the warriors demeanor quieted, her eyes glinted with a melancholy that seemed to resonate with her very soul. The smile she had upon her face was muted, and one of grieving rather than true joy. It could be seen with the faintest brush of her teeth against her lower lip, the way her throat worked softly to hold back the sounds of sadness, yet at the same time she had brought the twin swords out and laid them across her lap.

It was a gentle moment, the way that she seemed so thoughtful, so . . wistful as she laid her fingertips against the top swords gleaming edge, as if she was caressing a child, as if she was holding kin. Those would be the very images likely to be evoked by this unlikely display of love for the swords that she bore. She spoke once tearing her glimmering golden orbs from the sight of that silver surface, glancing up to mirja as she spoke softly.

”..My zanpakuto is the legacy that my ancestors left for me, it was given to me due to my heritage, rather than my own strength. A path paved by those before me, which allowed me to become who i am today. “

She exhaled then as she contemplated the differences so she could verbally explain the world she hailed from, her version of the soul society if you will. It took time due to the strange foreignness of it all, and once she had her thoughts aligned she parted her lips and spoke once more.

”..It’s much more chaotic, the people there are scattered and constantly vy for power against one another. People die due to not having the power to protect themselves, and the strong are generally corrupt. There are only people filled with conflict and self interest. “

Her response was lackluster due to the complexity of her emotions. She’d rather abstain from going into detail, purely because the thought of vermin was enough to infuriate her. She did not think everyone was to be handed a silver spoon, but she did believe that everyone deserved the chance to live, to be something more than what they ever thought possible. Which was why while she wasn’t empathetic with those who brought misfortune upon themselves, she was fiercely protective over those of her own race. She wished to see young ones grow to become new pillars, but at the same time she also was well acquainted with bloodshed, because that was simply reality.

This might be conveyed with words, but more of it was seen with her demeanor, the soft undertones of determination mixed with brutality, covered by layers of kindness and calm. That would be the apt way to describe the sincerity that she afforded to mirja.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 11, 2017 9:58 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja sat and watched, and listened, as Mag seemed to go through a strange transformation from a girl who was pretty cool to a girl remembering that one puppy she had that was kicked off a cliff and spent the next hour dying in very loud agony before someone came along and sniggered cruelly at the dying dog. She was then regaled with how her Soul Society was and that she had inherited her Zanpaktous rather than getting them from some sort of Academy. Mirja wasn't sure if that was possible here or not, so just decided to go off what she had said.

"Doesn't sound awfully different to here. People die here from not having the power to defend themselves, and the Strong are generally corrupt of heart and mind. Ibiki keeps them in line, though, so you don't get as much power-playing and grandstanding as you would expect from a gathering of powerful Shinigami. Still, some people break off and feel they are restrained by Ibiki's desire for unity, and so go off and be assholes elsewhere. Yours sounds like what would happen if we didn't have Ibiki, if the Head Captain wasn't strong enough to keep everyone together. Or, if Ibiki was the kind of girl to give into corruption, which is literally impossible.

If you have come looking for paradise, you may want to carry on hopping from World to World because this ain't it. Got it's nice bits to it, but nothing that you want to stick around for" Mirja told her, a tail swishing behind and a grin to wide and to broad to be anything other than a maniacal acceptance of the world as she saw it. "Of course, you can always ask other people if you want them to lie to you and tell you how things are going great"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2017 9:17 pm

[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

PUT TEXT HERE

The golden haired shinigami listened, her golden eyes shifting as she watched mirja as she spoke. Spoke of how the soul society here was and what her eyes looked to take in was her expressions. How she looked as she spoke and what did she see? She saw sincerity and conviction, maybe that was what allowed her to put aside her jaded view on the world and truely listen to what the wolf eared girl had to say. The girl spoke about someone who was strong, someone who was strong enough to keep those around her in line, and yet they sought not to rule; but instead to unify the ones who stood beside them. It was a strange concept to the shinigami, who had for so long seen people fight each other, hurt each other, cheat and kill each other to come out on top. It was the notion that the strong ate the weak that had driven her to the heights she had managed to reach in the present, to be strong enough to look down upon those that might hurt her and show them the error of their ways.

Yet as she continued to listen, mirja spoke about how the world they currently both resided in wasn’t that much different than the one that magnolia had come from. It was a simple sentiment yet the way that mirja stated it by saying If you have come looking for paradise, you may want to carry on hopping from World to World because this ain't it.” Infact she had even heard the deep baritone voice of her zanpakuto spirit dryly chuckle as he had said in a soft and smooth tone. ”She’s certainly a straight forward kind of gal this mirja girl that is. Magnolia what do you think?”

Magnolia didn’t need to answer, rather her boisterous laugh probably answered the question easily enough by itself. Magnolia had waved her hand back and forth some, as if she was dispelling the absurdity of some notion conjured up by her mind before she spoke, her hand pressing back down against her knee-cap.

”..True enough, but if i truly knew how i got here, why wouldn’t i just go back to whence i came right?”

With that out of the way she exhaled and continued to express her sentiments on what her take of the situation was to mirja.

”..I don’t expect paradise, but so long as there are some highlights that make it worth sticking around well . . .That would be certainly good enough for me.”

After she finished speaking she looked out across the mountains and she stretched slightly and revealed something more.

”..i like being alone to be honest, trapped in my own thoughts and capable of being able to see the clouds meander by, the sun as it rises and sets, yet i also like company. A rowdy crowd in which merriment and sometimes violence resides. I still am unsure about many things after coming here. It’s strange to be alone without a soul who truly knows who i am if that makes sense?”

She looked up at mirja and gave her a slight smile, one that had hints of humor, but undertones of uncertainty.

”..I don’t know how to feel about coming here, but since i am here all i can do is adapt and learn right?”

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 16, 2017 9:44 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja got up from her Tulpa stool and retracted the four arms back into her body, before walking over to Magnolia and looming in a decidedly cute-wolf fashion. She had that ability, to look like a comical pet, or a feral animal, depending solely on her posture. And right now she was trying to endear herself so it was comical pet.
"Honestly, because it sounds like your world is a steaming pile of elephant shit and anyone would want to get away from that constant crap. Sounds like having an entire world full of Henrex which is a true nightmare for anyone. If I found another alternate world, I would definitely stick around for the possibility that it didn't have Henrex in it" she told Magnolia, listening to her likes and not really knowing what to do with them. She was the kind of girl that seemed to enjoy something based off how she felt at the moment.

"I like being alone, mostly. People are unpredictable, they can betray you at any moment, you can never be sure what emotional state they may have from one day to the next, and prior knowledge is no help in that regard. I had one guy profess undying love for me, and then the next time we met he looked at me like I was something that had been scrapped off the road and crafted into the general form of a person, before given the smell of rotten eggs. Another girl changes from being incredibly shy, to being my friend, to wanting to pull my guys out, based mostly on what day it is, I think. That's the only tell I can see" She finished her rant and sighed deeply, flopping back and looking up at the sky, which was pretty clear, on top of a mountain.

"Adapt and Learn is basically all life ever. If it is a new world, or a new coffee shop, all you can do is adapt and learn. Personally, I'm just glad you word still has a language that we can talk in. Cross-communication would be hard with no touch-stone. Not much help on my front those. I just fight, make food and drinks, and occasionally teach people my Tulpa"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum