Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]

Sun May 21, 2017 5:35 pm

DEVELOPMENTAL MISSION
  • Operation Name: Love
  • Mission Type: Character Development
  • Difficulty Of Mission: Intermediate
  • Who Can Join: Anyone

• Primary Task: Jump off and find that special someone that makes you feel warm, fuzzy and all juicy inside. The objective of this mission is to have your character confess how they really feel to another character. How will they react? How will this change the relationship? What are the consequences of this? Many things can occur which can force your character to develop.

NOTES

This mission will last until the thread is closed. Therefore, you can go at your own pace to otherwise showcase this development in your character. So if you sign up, you can take as long as you need to finish this mission.

I do ask that you create a character tracker as I do NOT want to have to search for the related material.

REWARDS

Yen: You will receive 300,000 for every post that is a part of this mission.

Awesome Points: You will receive 300 awesome points for every post a part of this mission.

Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty Re: Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]

Sun May 21, 2017 5:37 pm
Mirja will join this. Probably use the same words as well, or near enough.
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty Re: Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]

Sun May 21, 2017 5:54 pm
[adm]Rolls in: Hayden.[/adm]

Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  JfH75kA
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  H8Tyk70
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2017 11:33 am
Ritsuko will join this mission

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm
[adm]As will Henrex. :3[/adm]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum