Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  I_vote_lcapDamn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  I_voting_barDamn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  I_vote_lcapDamn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  I_voting_barDamn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131106 messages in 19903 subjects

Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]    Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:35 pm

DEVELOPMENTAL MISSION
  • Operation Name: Love
  • Mission Type: Character Development
  • Difficulty Of Mission: Intermediate
  • Who Can Join: Anyone

• Primary Task: Jump off and find that special someone that makes you feel warm, fuzzy and all juicy inside. The objective of this mission is to have your character confess how they really feel to another character. How will they react? How will this change the relationship? What are the consequences of this? Many things can occur which can force your character to develop.

NOTES

This mission will last until the thread is closed. Therefore, you can go at your own pace to otherwise showcase this development in your character. So if you sign up, you can take as long as you need to finish this mission.

I do ask that you create a character tracker as I do NOT want to have to search for the related material.

REWARDS

Yen: You will receive 300,000 for every post that is a part of this mission.

Awesome Points: You will receive 300 awesome points for every post a part of this mission.

Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]    Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:37 pm

Mirja will join this. Probably use the same words as well, or near enough.
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]    Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  EmptySun May 21, 2017 5:54 pm

[adm]Rolls in: Hayden.[/adm]

MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]    Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 11:33 am

Ritsuko will join this mission

Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]    Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  EmptyMon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm

[adm]As will Henrex. :3[/adm]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]    Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Damn Babe: I like You [Developmental Mission]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: