Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Top posters
THEFROST
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] I_vote_lcapWeeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] I_voting_barWeeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] I_vote_lcapWeeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] I_voting_barWeeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131067 messages in 19897 subjects

Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:26 am

The Anyburst
✔ Operation Name: The Anyburst Challenge
✔ Mission Type: POSTING PROMOTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone on the site can join this mission.

✔ Information: What is the Any Burst? The Any Burst is a mission where you will write down new content on the site every day. These can range from threads, character profiles, equipment, power upgrades, racial information etc etc etc. The catch to it is that you must make a tracker thread for it and begin tracking all the progress you make for the next seven days. Everytime you write something? Document it and leave it in the tracker.

You can make one here:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/f301-tracker-board

Note: I will allow one to two extra days if something comes up IRL.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - The objective is to get any content you can out on the site and post progress updates in your trackers.

✔ The Rewards:

✘ One Million Yen - You will receive one million yen for every post that you make during this challenge. If you are doing something related to app creation? Then I'd highly suggest just dumping it in your tracker every day.

✘ Awesome Points - You will receive one thousand awesome points for each post that is apart of this mini-mission.

✘ Potential Tier Upgrade/Skill Upgrade: There is the potential to gain upgrades to your character depending on how much content is made during The Anyburst challenge. This will be done at my digression, however.

✘ Anyburst Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon May 22, 2017 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:26 am

[adm]#GUTS[/adm]

Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:27 am

[adm]#GUTS[/adm]
Back to top Go down
That Guy...
Experienced Member
That Guy...

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue96300/999999Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (96300/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 7:50 am

Back to top Go down
MWD
MWD

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 8:25 am

Sign meh up #GUTS
Back to top Go down
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 9:05 am

If you can withstand me at 100%, then I will simply force you to surrender from beyond that! #GUTS!
Back to top Go down
Slayer
Thicc Boi
Slayer

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 2:16 pm

SIGN MY AS UP YO

I CAN FEEL THE #GUTS

Starter Member
Sei003

Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyMon May 22, 2017 10:09 pm

I am also signing up for this, #GUTS
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyTue May 23, 2017 2:01 am

Get me in this! Time to burst! #GUTS!

Lillian
Lillian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Challenge! #GUTS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]   Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION] Empty

Back to top Go down

Weeklong Anyburst: Round Five [#GUTS EDITION]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: SITE INFORMATION SECTION :: The Mission and Event Board :: Old Missions-
Jump to: