Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p] Left_bar_bleue0/0Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p] Empty Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p]

Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:09 pm
The Sechs Gott Generale [German: Six God Generals] is an organization created by Asch Fabre fon Richter, the Fhurer of Germany. He created the organization to help protect the world from hollow entering the dome. Each spot in the organization is as follows:

Sector 1, Special Operations

Sector 1 is in charge of special operations. It is different from other sectors, as only the most talented can enter the sector, and would be equivelant to the gotei 13's zero division. It's led by the commander himself, and it's activities are unknown to the rest of the organization.

Commandant: Asch Fabre fon Richter
Locrian Colonel:
Locrian Sergeant:

Members

Sector 2, Research

Sector 2 is in charge of research. They research new ways to stregnthen the dome, increase human life span, and increase the quality of human life.

Commandant:
Locrian Colonel:
Locrian Sergeant:

Members

Sector 3, External Relations

Sector 3 is in charge of relations with other species, like the shinigami and hollow. They are in charge of finding out what races they can trust, and monitoring the activities of the other races, and making treaties with other worlds.

Commandant:
Locrian Colonel:
Locrian Sergeant:

Members

Sector 4, Detention Unit

Sector 4 is in charge of holding prisoners, making sure prisoners don't escape, and often times are in charge of hunting criminals down.

Commandant:
Locrian Colonel:
Locrian Sergeant:

Members

Sector 5, Medical Barracks

Sector 5 is in charge of medical treatment for members of the order.

Commandant:
Locrian Colonel:
Locrian Sergeant:

Members

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p] Empty Re: Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p]

Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:51 pm
Moved to Archives since Roiben never finished it.

Sechs Gott Generale, Human Order [w.i.p] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum