Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Two Vizards Are Better Then One
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:59 pm by basswalker

» Dalibor Weyr
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 am by Guest

» Vizard of the Gotei United: Okuda Nobuyoki
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 9:04 pm by kazetora

» Masamune Shiro (Done)
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 5:56 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Departing Shadows Within The Sands [Shinryu]
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 3:59 pm by Shinryu

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 1:19 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Satisfying Bare-Bones Needs
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 1:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Olivia Flynn [Shinigami]
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 1:16 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Anger Management
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 9:26 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2019 3:15 pm by Angry Charmander

Top posters
THEFROST
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130267 messages in 19814 subjects

The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open]   The Gospel Of The Depraved [New York Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 5:13 pm