Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:12 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

If Arata was a kettle right now, you could hear the whistling in his white-hot rage. They were not just some lower species animals that you can just toss aside on a whim that they are distrubing you. That was absolute bullshit. Every single species was as important as the next, and it was minds like this asshole who ruined it all. He was a ahomewrecker, a family killer. A monster. Arata knew that he too was a monster, but he was a caring one, and never killed for pleasure or for pest-removal. How could Kinonen do such a thing? He was a lover of the forest, he had even said so. But to turn on the creatures dwelling in the place that he loved... It was unforgivable.

The mirage in front of Kinonen disappeared as quick as it appeared. Arata's insides boiled over with the fury of a thousand suns. Hatred fueled his blood, Kinonen's greed filled his nostriled, which flared wildly. He growled more, his heart beat skyrocketed, his hands morphed and were now more claw-like. He bents over and covered his face, roaring as he did so. After a few moments of screaming, roaring, and growling like a wild man, Arata stood up with his back straight. He now stood before Kinonen in his full demon form. He meant buisness now. "They are NOT mindless beasts. They are my family. They are home. You are a murderer. You now have to pay the price, you should know the price of evil. It hurts to know that you think you belong here." He boomed once more, still growling heavily.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Empty Re: Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~]

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:20 pm
Kinoen turned, facing the man as his rage boiled. What was this guy's problem? Really?!? There was nothing wrong with killing what was meant to be killed, Kinoen thought.

Quickly he reacted, shunpoing back away from the demon as it grew. It really wasn't a surprise to him that this man wasn't entirely human, he just hadn't expected him to be a demon, really.

Kinoen drew his zanpakuto, the cross-guard glinting in the light, his cat-like eyes and canines glimmering with conviction. "I am no murderer, I do as I am ordered." He growled, "If you want to kill me, go ahead and try. I'm waiting, you animalistic freak."

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:27 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata looked down at the pathetic Shinigami and shook his head. "I had no intention of killing you, nor will I. I merely..." He cut off. Animalistic freak? Arata had been called many things in his life, but that was one he could not stand. Loving animals was not something to be made fun of. "You really should watch your tongue, Kinonen. The love of an animal is nothing to use against someone. Infact, you are quite animalistic yourself, and you love the forest. Yet you BETRAY your bretheren of the forest for pleasure, or simply because they are bothering you. You disgust me." Arata said in a low growl, practically spitting the words in his face.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Thanks for the Memories. [Private for Mason Sama~] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:36 pm
Kinoen smirked, he wanted to tick this guy off now. It was quite fun, and gave him a sense of exhilaration. "Loving animals is wrong. They're creatures intended for slaughter. Put upon this earth for one purpose, extermination. They're here for the humans to bloodthirstily stab, rip, slice, shred, and tear apart before finally eating them. They're beats of burden and sustenance. NOTHING MORE." He screamed the last two words. "The only thing animalistic about me is my hunger. I long for food, meat of any kind. Animals especially." He grinned, "I eat the creatures on this world because they were meant to be eaten, not protected and defended by crazy demon half-asses like yourself." He spat.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:43 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata had heard far enough. He looked over at a tree and made a plan, but saw a problem in it immediately. He did not even answer the little prick before him. He breathed in deeply, hatred was now choking him, the air was filled with the stench of it. Inside, he was boiling, his body tempeature would burn the hands of anyone who decided to touch him; he was like a laptop that was overheating faster than you can cool it. Instead, he walked forward to where Kinonen was, still growling slightly. He clenched his teeth, his jaw muscles jumped around angrily. When Arata stopped, the ground shook. He stood about a foot or two in front of Kinonen, towering over him. Arata stood looking down at him for a moment silently. Quickly and without warning he lifted up his foot and aimed a kick straight to his jaw. Arata hoped it hit, and if it didn't, he had a backup plan.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:55 pm
Kinoen saw the monster walk up to him, he saw an attack coming, it had been what he had hoped for. Quickly he shunpoed away, avoiding the kick narrowly. He continued shunpoing, not stopping to look back, going deep within the forest and up onto a tree branch. Good, he thought, the branches are thick enough to make this area dark. Perfect for what he had in mind..

Kinoen pushed the blade of his sword against his mouth carefully, "Roar and Shred, Urami Fukai Raion" He spoke softly, the sword dissolving into particles, orange in color, but not visible in this dark. The particles swirled around Kinoen's face and hands for a few moments before disappearing into the night. Anyone who could actually see in this environment would notice the orange fur on the back of his hands, the three-inch-long black claws that used to be his fingernails, and his longer, almost mane-like hair. Kinoen's eyes were closed, but when he snapped them open, they were revealed to be orange now, instead of their former dark green, the cat-like pupils he already had elongating further to accentuate his new form. He looked around, able to see perfectly in this dark area due to his night vision. Perfect, he thought, and now we wait..

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:12 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata had almost gotten him, but Kinonen had cleverly escaped. He had run off into the forest, where there were many branches, making it dark. Arata stood for a moment, examining what was going to happen. If the man was as cat-like as Arata suspected, then he would be in there transforming, and would more than likely have night vision, making him so much better for attacks in the dark. Arata almost laughed out loud. The stupid man did not realise whom he was dealing with. Imbecile.

He walked forward and slowed down a bit before he went into the dark. He closed his eyes and let the light flow through him, illuminating his body and about a foot around him. He could now see perfectly, destroying the darkness around him. "Here kitty kitty kitty... he called at Kinonen with a growl. He smirked evilly as he saw him. He was orange now, and had claws, his eyes were even more cat-like than before. Arata glared at him. If he wanted to fight in the dark, he would. Arata's light got brighter without warning, bright enough to blind someone momentarily. He waited for a second at Kinonen's response, and his brain knew what to do next. He was ready.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:21 pm
The light hit Kinoen head on, he could almost feel his eyes dilating. He fell back off of his branch into the bushes, quickly shunpoing backwards several times, blindly, hoping that he wasn't going to run into a tree. Luckily, he didn't, emerging back in the clearing as his eyes cleared up. A light demon? How !@#$ing Ironic can you get?!?

He quickly rethought his plan, running back into the forest on the opposite side of the clearing, he thought of something. It was genius, or it could be idiotic. He'd have to wait and see. Quickly, he jumped onto another branch, sitting in wait of the demon.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:05 pm
Arata Genji. ~

Yes, that would be dark.

Spoiler:

Arata watched the feline man carefully, watching his eyes widen and close in surprise. He clearly took him off guard, which pleased Arata. The man began shunpoing backward, and seemed to not know where he was going, probably due to the light in his eyes. He took off, and quickly, Arata responded by following him. Kinonen was fast and had a lot of balance more than likely with his feline abilities, so losing him could be bad. Arata ran after him, brightening his light more just in case he tried to jump at him. His skin was warmer than before and could probably burn if touched. Arata was ready for virtually any attack now, and looked up at Kinonen on the branch, debating on whether to climb up after him, but decided agaisnst it because of his weight now. He waited, and remembered his plan when he was going to climb the tree, and knew exactly what to do if Kinonen tried that as well. He backed up about 3 feet away from the tree and smirked up at Kinonen through his mask.

Spoiler:

Code:
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:20 pm
Kinoen rubbed his eyes, still trying to get that light out. When it finally cleared, he glanced down, looking at the smirking demon. He thought carefully, he needed a plan.. and fast. He thought over his options, watching the demon through slitted eyes. Suddenly it dawned on him.

He reached above him, grabbing the branch overhead and swinging onto it. He looked right at the demon, his reiatsu charging around him at the fullest rate his strength would allow without damaging his soul. Suddenly, his reiatsu condensed around his mouth. Opening his maw, he let out a roar, the scream energizing and heading straight for the demon. It had some serious knockback, but if it hit, it wasn't going to do much damage, it couldn't. But that wasn't why he launched it. He watched as the scream cut down the trees around the demon on it's way down to him.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread