Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Empty "Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja]

Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:38 pm

"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Retsu_11

A day just like any other, or at least that’s what it would be for Steven. As usual, he was doing his normal morning routine of running laps copious amounts of time until he felt he had warmed up his muscles enough for the day.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! “

What he described as a “war cry” could easily come off as annoying to anyone else around who may have heard the male screaming, and he’d come to a stop in his jog. He didn’t seem to be sweating or anything even though he had ran several miles, because if he did sweat it would defeat the purpose of this being a warm up.

“Alright, NOW, now I’m ready to have a GOOD day.”

He’d walk over to the bench he had set his 2 liter jug of water on and proceeded to guzzle down the drink until there was not a drop left, disposing of the empty contents into a trash can and dusting off his fingers. Now that the work out portion was done, it was time for him to find something to get into . He made his way to the downtown area of Karakura. He didn’t actually live in the area, he was just taking one of his annual visits to the place that he always made for well, random reasons.

Sometimes it was too train, sometimes it was too hang out, and sometimes it was just to eat. This place had a lot to offer after all, and was usually buzzing with life! His current attire was a red shirt that hugged his upper body rather tightly with a “G” on it and black and red Nike shorts with white socks.

"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Retsu_10

“As per usual…I don’t know exactly what I’m gonna do. BUT, I’ll keep walking down this path! Adventures are always around the corner- challenges try to outrun me, but I’m WAAAY too fast for them!”

He probably looked like a maniac talking to himself like this, it perhaps no doubt attracted odd looks from those around him as he continued his stroll through the area. Only just now taking note that it seem to be getting dark out.

"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Signat10
"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Empty Re: "Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja]

Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:39 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

The hustle and bustle of Karakura was a strange place. Not exactly a happy one, no many people for her, but she wasn't going to blame them for that. People liked being prolific. And this was Japan after all. She liked Japan. It was where she had met Beetle, the witless wonder of hugs, and the Mafia guy who's name escaped her but had given her a lot of good intel on ol' Caanan. This city was the opposite peaceful, and serene, and that was somehow peaceful, and gave her a feeling of serenity. Cities had a full of permanence about them, an air of youth and resistance that nothing could disturb, and so they were the best place for Mirja wander around, find the best place to set up, and then prep the piano for some play.

The first time she had tried to do this she had wandered around a lot and got rejected even more by people that didn't want some scruffy wolf girl in their place, regardless of the fact that she was, at the time, carrying a Grand Piano on her back like it was a singular potato. She managed to get into a place eventually, as they seemed interested in exactly how she was managing to carry such a giant instrument.

Setting up again in the clear spot, she opened the piano and put her fingers on the keyboard, but didn't start playing. She wasn't sure what she was meant to be playing. She was trying to decide what she could do, and eventually finished on a good song. Something to rise the spirits of those around her. As the piano filled the air, she sung, a soft and beautiful tone.

"Rising up, back on the street, Did my time, took my chances. Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet, Just a man and his will to survive. So many times it happens too fast, you trade your passion for glory. Don't lose your grip on the dreams of the past, you must fight just to keep them alive"

It didn't have the same impact without the backing, but her voice and sheer skill with the piano seemed to compensate for any short comings. It was a song she loved, and so there was much heart to it, and it could be heard even outside the establishment.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Left_bar_bleue24004/999999"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (24004/999999)
Tiers:

"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Empty Re: "Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja]

Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:20 pm

Steven’s confident walk through the streets didn’t seem to stop at all! His eyes were still a lit with a fiery passion for adventure, for something or anything to do that perhaps wasn’t part of the same routine that he went through regularly. Of course his thoughts were soon enough interrupted as he heard a strange tone.

A piano? He found it a bit odd. It just wasn’t a instrument he ever really expected anyone to play out in the open. But the tune that followed and the voice left him curious enough to follow the source, so he made his way towards it. Soon enough the male would have found himself at the building he heard the sound coming from and opened the door. What he was left to see was a female of a somewhat “odd” appearance playing on the piano. He didn’t know too much of the song, possibly because he wasn’t all too into the genre. However her voice and skill with whatever she was playing was captivating enough in and of itself. Rather than be rude and interrupt, he moved too sit in front of her criss cross applesauce and just listen.

He would wait until the song had finished in all of it’s entirety before he’d finally speak up, but not before clapping loudly for the female. His crimson eyes had a starry look in them, hands balling up into fist as he spoke.

“Wooooooooooooow! You’re really good at playing the piano, Miss! You uh, don’t seem to have a tip jar anywhere..do you just take all of the money directly?”

Again, he really doesn’t know how to act in a situation like this. So he just places a few bucks on the piano.

“Soooo..my name is Steven! What’s yours?”

A rather random, impromptu introduction. But if there was anything you could never have enough of, it was allies and friends. So with that being said he waited intently for the Wolf to answer his question.

"Winners win, losers lose. I can't explain it any better than that.I don't know how it happens, but winners win.And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim,if you keep letting losing happen to you. If you keep letting people do you and treat you any kind of way it's gonna become a culture."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:29 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja liked this song. Old, sure, but it was full of fire and drive. it was a song to listen to when you drove forwards and refused to be stopped. Not quite like the beautiful Libera Me, that she was about to play, but Libera Me didn't fire up the soul. So, when some kid came in singing her praises, she couldn't help but grin broadly.
"Darling, I'm richer than your entire family put together, why would I need a tip jar?" she asked. Having been doing work for the Gotei for centuries, and having fingers very far and wide - as well as all those undeground matches she loved doing - she could build a tower full of money and swim in it. Only, not actually swim in it unless she turned it into liquid. And Molten Gold would be a bit hotter than she was comfortable being submerged in.

"Also welcome to Japan kid, dollars aren't going to get you far here. Currency i still a bit screwy. You'd think after four hundred years they'd fix that, but I guess the world breaking kind of put a hold on that one, huh?" she mused, leaving the money on the counter and going to order a coke for the kid and a strawberry cider for herself. She rarely drunk to get drunk, mainly because it was horrifically expensive without Mjord, but also because she was a mean, bitchy drunk. And when you can be a risk to an entire city when you are a bitch, it was something to avoid.
"Mirja Eeola. Say, you look like an interesting sort of man? What do you say about a quick bet? I'll put on a thousand dollars or cultural equivalent and a special technique to make the the envy of all the girls if you can beat my running time of a hundred laps around the nearby running track" she offered, pushing the coke towards her fan and sipping her cider.

punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:34 pm

He blinked a few times as the female seem to speak. When she played, she came off with a entirely different demander. For whatever reason she had brought up her surplus of riches to him which led to him raising an eyebrow at the wolf’s insatiable need to flex for a moment. He didn’t fully understand the elitism her words were laced with, but he didn’t have enough time in his day to dwell on this for too long. Steven only moved forward, failure to let the pasts go was for the emotionally sensitive. At the same time, he did make a mental note of this. “I guess..I’m just used to people who do this kind of things not minding tips. It wasn’t meant to come off as a slam or nothin’.”

She had gotten up and walked off, and he didn’t have anything better to do so he followed. He figured the female would still be able to give him something equal to a “conversation” so he could kill time if nothing else. As far as his earlier thoughts on making her a ally, those haven’t seem to really change. Just because she came off as stuck up didn’t mean she couldn’t fight.

"Fire N' Fangs !" [ Private, Mirja] Steven11

“Huh…I-I didn’t know…”

He got a bit flustered, he didn’t know of the workings of how currency worked and translated over. Perhaps it’s because he was never really paying attention whenever he came to visit, but either or it was something that he’d take note on so that it would not happen in the future. Four hundred years at the same time was a long time to go without any kind of change, but the world being in turmoil certainly had something to do with it.

When she bought him a Coke he happily drank it, not minding the act of kindness one bit! It was chugged down quickly as if it was water, as after she introduced herself he felt pretty good, since it made his introduction not seem as if it was oddly awkward. He would have added in something about his role in the new Vanguard, but he can save that for another time. “It’s nice to meet you Mirja-“ Now, Steven wasn’t really much of a “hmm” type of guy. He truly cared for the color red, justice, and girls were more of a on the side kind of thing. That being said, he was curious either way. Not to mention he was never the type to turn down a challenge. Thousand dollars PLUS getting to learn something new just to run around like he always did? He wished his lips could move faster so he could accept it faster!

“Woah, that sounds like one hell of a deal! I’d love to try it, we can go to the track whenever you’re ready! I’m totally gonna do this and even better in the name of the Crimson!”

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:51 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja shrugged, and drank her Cider pretty quickly, before slamming it down with a exclamation of satisfaction. The taste was on point, and she enjoyed the tang. Also the kid was interesting, she had not met someone like him in a while. Not since Taichou and Shio, and those she hadn't met in a while.
"Most people do this for a part time job, but I do it for a hobby. I enjoy playing the Piano and want to share that enjoyment with everyone else. So keep your tips for someone that needs them, don't want to waste cash when there is no need, huh?" She asked him, before listening to him surprisingly not knowing about the money. How did he pay for anything if all he carried was dollars from the Demon America? She'd have expected to see Mana's face on one of them, but there was no such luck on that front.

But eventually it came to the highlight, of him accepting her challenge with gusto and claiming to do it even better in the name of the Crimson, Whatever that meant, Mirja had little idea. But, his motivation and drive were not something to be sneered at. So she got up and waved her hand.
"We can go now. I'm anxious to get this done" she told him, heading out to the track and keeping a very slow pace - for her - so he could follow. Once they were there, she gave it a once over and smiled. Eight hundred meter round trip, and one hundred times around it. The stamina and control over one's running gait that would be needed to even make the hundred times, let alone beat another's time....still, she needed some way of measuring, so she pondered for a moment and then brought out a valor rune, burning it so power her Tulpa and then changing it's nature. A strange, hundred-fingered hand burst from the ground and hung there, with a stop-watch clenched in a second, smaller hand. It was a very strange construct to see, but would work perfectly.

"This thing will keep track of how many laps we have done and how long it has taken. Now, remember. You have taken up the bet, so forfitting at this point will cost triple! Even if I put out a time you feel you can't beat, you just have to put your heart and mind into it and do all you can to try" she told him, before getting into position, rolling her shoulders, and getting down to started her running. At an unseen signal, she set off, and suddenly there was a thunderous boom, as wind bellowed from the track, kicking up dust, throwing dirt and grass around with reckless abandon, and generally making a massive mess of the entire area. If he managed to keep on his feet and keep his eye open, he would see the fingers counting off with immense speed, several flicking up every second until the Wolf girl came to a stop and grabbed the watch as the fingers counted one hundred laps.

"Twenty eight point four seconds. Not a bad time, huh? Looking forward to seeing yours"

punchout414
punchout414
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:09 pm

The woman seem to down her drink in a pretty exaggerated fashion and set the cup down rather dramatically, and he was left to just listen to her as she tried to explain what she was speaking of earlier. Nonetheless he still couldn’t help but feel what was said before was just a bit showy, but he wouldn’t lose sleep over it. He just gave her a nod to symbolize that he understood what she was talking about, even if he was namely all kinds of ready to start going on this run to beat this challenge. She seemed to be just as hyped about getting it done as he did, so with all the giddied up excitement he had accumulated he flipped out of his seat and followed right behind her. Whatever this new thing was would be all kinds of useful, or if not he could still end up making it that way.

They soon enough arrived at the track. The distance was starting to come to mind, but it wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle. The hand that seem to pop out of the ground made him blink a few times and gasp in amazement, he had no idea how she used such a trick but he thought it was cool nonetheless.

“Th-that’s so coooool!”

Starry eyed he forgot for a moment why they even ended up showing up here. Cost him triple? He had no idea what she was referring to since he didn’t have any money he could pay her. Either or he had no intents on backing down, even as she spoke as if he wouldn’t beat her time.

“In the name of the Crimson, I give it my all no matter what! You won’t catch me giving half effort, I’m going to beat that time for su-“

ZOOM!

It was like watching a race car soar across the track at speeds that no one even knew were capable, and left him almost speechless as he watched. He was nearly knocked to his feet , left to just see nothing more than a blur zoom around and around as the fingers looked like they were about to cast some spells with how they seem to be moving. Sure enough she would finally come to a stop, leaving him to gulp as she had told him her time. This was nothing short of incredible. How could he move that fast? How could he even begin to keep up?

But doubt wasn’t something synonymous with how he carried himself. He simply nodded too her as his composure seem to return even faster than it had left him, a face screaming just how determined he was grinning.

“ I can do this. I I can DO THIS!”

He got set in a running position, pointing to the clock.

“-Be- the aggressor. Be the best. Be the fucking CRIMSOOOOOOOOON!”

ZOOM!

He raced around the track on the first lap, the second lap, moving at a pretty fast speed too most but too Mirja it would no doubt look slow. Steven kept running, letting drops of sweat simply drip upon the track. He had to do this, he –had- to get to that finish line and show this lady he was as good as he said he was. That time was nothing more than a obstacle he needed to outwork.

“SLOW FEET DON’T EAT.

GRIND TWO TIMES.

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY.”

He continued to yell out corny, over saturated clichés as he even went and ripped his shirt off during the run. Step by step, coming closer and closer to his goal. Showing off the abs he’s worked so hard to get too as…

When it was all said and done, he didn’t beat her record. As a matter of fact, he wasn’t even close. He was breathing rather hard, a feeling of dread, defeat, and disgust filling him when he realized just how far away he was.

He slammed his fist into the ground in anger, grunting in anger. He truly felt as if he had a chance, as if he was so close when in reality he was way too far.

“I-I didn’t make it, I wasn’t fast enough. I thought I could get there, but I didn’t. I need to get faster, even faster. Some day, I will catch you. But for now…”

He sighed, calming down and putting his hands behind his back and sticking his chest out. It was surprisingly defined for someone his size.

“I’ll take whatever lumps are comin’ towards me. “

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Obviously, the whole thing was so rigged from the start, as Mirja was one of the fastest people in the world right now. Outstripping her former rival, Aiko, and even keeping pace with people like Colin and Tsubasa. This kid had as much chance at victory as Steiner had jumping to the Moon. Probably less, Steiner had a mentality that would mean he would get there by jumping, one way or another. Not that the kid was lacking at all, he was pretty overzealous with the ability to achieve victory in the face of incalculable odds. Mirja liked that in a kid. He ran with the passion of a man who truly believed he could beat Mirja's time.

And then when he finally ran the last of the hundred laps, he fell to the floor and started lamianting his fate that he couldn't do it, even thinking he could manage it. Which made him either an idiot, or stupidly conceited. But still, she could totally go in for this kid. Give him a bit of training so that he could ascend to his dreams and actually maybe possibly sort of get nearly as fast as her one of these days. Mirja knew that her powers were far from singularly sourced.

"Well, looks like you failed, Kiddo. That'll be $3000 then. Of course, not to be rude or anything but you don't exactly look like you've got that kind of money to give away. But, I guess I could be merciful and let you work for it? If you are the kind of person that honors his debts then you can always do that for me if you don't think that you'll be able to get the money together in anything resembling a prompt manner"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum