Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
SuperLolita
SuperLolita
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Empty Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P)

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:00 pm
Code:
[I R A M A S H A]

Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Clan_Symbols

|B|A|S|I|C|I|N|F|O|

Name: Konata Rin Rando (A.k.A Konata)
Appearance: Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Anime_girl_-1 Konata looks as though she is 17, although even then, seh still has a short stature standing only at 5'3. She has brown eyes that turn red when angered, and long brown hair. she likes to wear ribbons on her hair for good luck.

|P|E|R|S|O|N|A|L|I|T|Y|

Personality: Konata is a type B tsundere Lolita. Although she is always in a good mood, is sweet and very helpful, she is easily embarassed, especially when it comes to perverted slurs. She also has a short temper, and can go off at anymoment. When angered, her brown eyes turn a bright red, and her hair floats around her. She wears a ribbon on her hair at all times for good luck, and she NEVER eats. She loves chocolates, and when hyper she can be loud and crazy. When angered, she is also extremely violent and hostile. She has a fear of the Dark, clowns, and people in general, she also fears hollows, and vizigards because they look like clowns. When panicked, she loses control of her powers.

|B|A|C|K|G|R|O|U|N|D|

Background: (Everyone has a past. 2 paragraph minimum)

S|E|I|S|H|I|N|B|U|K|I|

Seishin Buki Name: Il and El

Seishin Buki Appearance: Il and El are twin katana swords that attatch to Konata's fore arms. IL (iru) is a black, sword similar to a bat's wing, it is 2 feet long and is an extention of konata's left arm. On konata's right arm is El (eru) a katana with an angel wing intricate pattern carved on the silver blade. It is the same length as Il.

Seishin Buki Abilities: Il and El grant wings to Ryn and give her temporary flying abilities. She uses them mostly for hand to hand combat. Il also has a strang ability of calling dead souls to aid her fight and El has excellent powers in healing the keepr (Ryn) (
|P|O|W|E|R|S|

Powers: (What type of abilities does your Iramasha have? Can they control fire? Can they fire heat vision? Just what can your character do with their powers? Be sure to list some attacks as well)

Chaos Moves: (What type of Regular or Custom Chaos Moves does your Iramasha know?)

|F|O|R|M|S|

Angel Form/Hybrid Stage 1/Demon Form Appearance: (How does your character look when they ascend into either their Angel, Demon or Hybrid form? One paragraph please)

Angel Form/Hybrid Stage 1/Demon Form Abilities: (What abilities does your character upon activation?)

Golden Angel Form/Hell Angel Demon Form Appearance: (Same as before. Simply state how they look upon ascending into this form)

Golden Angel Form/Hell Angel Demon Form Abilities: (Same as before. Simply state what they gain from this form)

Custom Form Appearance (If you have unlocked at least Angel or Demon Form's or have reached 2-3 tier, your character has the ability to create their own unique form. Be sure to tell us how they look in this form)

Custom Form Abilities: (List any special abilities, techniques or upgrades they get in this form)

|R|O|L|E|P|L|A|Y|S|A|MP|L|E|

Roleplay Sample: (If this is your first application on the site, please be sure to show us a post from another site or make a new one to show us how you RP. If you have already made a character, you may remove this!)

|E|X|T|R|A|I|N|F|O|

Branch/Position: (The Branch basically tells us which part of the Iramasha Family you are in. Go here for more information: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/organizations-f36/iramasha-positions-t364.htm )

Class: (Are you an Angel, Demon or a hybrid Iramasha)

Skills:
(DO NOT FILL THIS OUT UNTIL TIER IS GIVEN!)
0 Tier is allowed 1 Master, 2 Advanced
1 Tier is allowed 2 Advanced
2 Tier is allowed 1 Advanced, 2 Adept
3 Tier is allowed 1 Adept
4 Tier and below only get beginner.

These rules apply to both General and Racial Skills

General Skills
  • Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills
  • Chaos Control: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Warp: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Blast: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Chaos Sync: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue5/0Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Empty Re: Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P)

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:43 pm
Fri 28 Jan - 17:00 is your last visit, moved to Denied Applications because it has not been worked on.

Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) 20u4p06
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Left_bar_bleue0/0Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P) Empty Re: Konata Rin Rando (W.I.P)

Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:52 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum