Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kraven
Kraven
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cero Sencan Left_bar_bleue0/0Cero Sencan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cero Sencan Empty Cero Sencan

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm
Custom Cero

• Name: Cero Sencan
  • Type: Offensive
  • Effects: Kraven's cero causes the cero to fire from his finger, like a normal cero. Then it takes on a life of it's own and taking on the form of a snake, Sencan. This snake chases an opponent and then wraps around them, detonating after it wraps around a limb. The snake's length and speed are based off of the charge time, but in general, it is weaker than most other arrancar ceroes in terms of power.
  • Notes: The snake moves at a pretty fast pace, at it's fastest being about the speed of a Lt. Shinigami's sonido, though a cero of this speed would require two focused posts to you. This cero can only be fired one at a time. If Kraven tries to use the cero again, it will do two things. 1) Backlash and hurt him and 2) Will add another head to the current Cero Sencan, to a max of 6, though Kraven might only be able to handle two or three.
  • The size of the cero is generally about 4 feet in length and about 8 inches in width. This is for one that has a short charge and a long charged will gain 2 more feet in length and 2 more inches in width per extra post charge.
  • The Range of the cero also depends on charge time, but if it it is under 1 post charge time, the cero can only go roughly 20 feet. Every post after that allows it to move 15 more feet.
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cero Sencan Left_bar_bleue0/0Cero Sencan Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cero Sencan Empty Re: Cero Sencan

Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:05 pm
Apporved and CHECKMATEU

Cero Sencan XmGUKMS
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cero Sencan Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Cero Sencan Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Cero Sencan Empty Re: Cero Sencan

Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:04 pm
Moved to Old/Inactive

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.