Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Steiner Franz
Steiner Franz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Weird Day - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40300/10000One Weird Day - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40300/10000)
Tiers:

One Weird Day - Page 2 Empty Re: One Weird Day

Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:25 pm

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

It seemed as though the shinigami in front of him had some vague concept of what he was or what he was capable of. It gave Steiner a brief respite from his confusion and his worry over what he was becoming or rather, who he was now. There was no denying now that the young man had changed into something else entirely, becoming a whole other person while retaining a bit of what he had been at his roots, but why it had happened was still perplexing. Sure, the answer that Henrex had given him made sense, in a time of great stress his body had simply decided to re-power itself, and defend itself from assault, but he didn't know if he bought that.

His memory was still so extremely hazy on the subject matter. What had happened to the city was very clear, it had been a terrorist attack, but what was not very clear was what had happened to him, and why his body had reacted this way. After all, his memory of before the attack was still rather sharp, and he knew he had been in several life and death situations before and nothing like this had ever happened. He wondered if something about the manner of this particular fight had caused something to finally overflow and awaken his latent abilities. Even if those abilities were still quite the mystery to him and it would take him some time to piece them all together.

"Well as long as there isn't anything wrong with me..."

He spoke with a laugh as he looked over at Henrex, realizing that he had just spoken of someone's name he hadn't heard of in a very long while.

"You've met Cirno? When I met her all she gave me was this gem."

Steiner placed his personal Iramasha gem on the table, the only reminder of his trip to the Iramasha settlement left, but none the less it was still an intricate part of who he was. The gem glowed a faint blue as the light hit it from the sole hanging lamp in the room and refracted around the room almost giving it an eiry blue tint.

"I didn't get any 'oath'. One of those would have been extremely helpful during the terrorist attack, I think."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

One Weird Day - Page 2 OlBPPj4
One Weird Day - Page 2 VewULRr
One Weird Day - Page 2 AQodtc6
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum