Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty Re: Ancient Steel [PRIVATE]

Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:57 pm

DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS

HENREX ASTILLON

Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Henrex felt his face flush even further as Ci Lan giggled at his embarrassment. For him, it was even worse with the fact that...well, she was a very beautiful woman, and to have your face shoved into a beautiful woman's chest...it was a whole slew of things, many of which were not subjects Henrex liked to get into. Regardless, he still listened to Ci Lan as she explained that he still needed to overcome a lot in order for him to be able to push forward, something that she even said that he had a natural aptitude for.

He heard the rustling of something moving, and a small object tapped against his arm, before sliding into his open palm. Softly feeling the item in his hand, his hand coursed and with the warmth and softness of the material, meanwhile taking note of the guidelines that Ci Lan was instructing him. His eyebrow rose at the mention of a Qi Elixir, as well as the mention of learning how to...cook elixirs.

After that, Henrex was freed from the chest of the woman, with him coughing, before letting out a shaky breath as his cheeks slowly lightened back to their usual pale. His eyes lit up as Ci Lan mentioned the various things that he could purchase while he was there, although he wasn't exactly worried about his wallet being very light after said patronage. He didn't use his money for much, outside of funding the materials for his projects, so he was fine with spending some money.

Rising to his feet and smiling warmly towards Ci Lan, Henrex bowed his head towards the woman. "Thank you, Mada-"

He stopped, closing his mouth and biting his tongue to halt his speech. He remembered the hostile reaction that the camp had to when he arrived, now realizing that it was not because of his presence as a spiritual being, but from the way he had addressed Ci Lan. Inhaling sharply, Henrex rethought his choice of words, before clearing his throat.

"I-I mean...thank you, Lady Ci. I am very grateful for this," He said, a hand rising to the back of his neck.

"Is there any way I can repay you for this?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:38 am

Madam Tsu

Ci Lan Tsu

Well, wasn't this so super cute? Henrex of the Raven was so abashed by having boob time. Ci thought that it was something most people enjoyed, especially after the reaction of Mirja whenever she got hugs like that. But, everyone was different after all, so there was nothing that she would chase up or laugh at him for. Well, not much at least. He was certainly cute, and had the drive to learn something yet unlearned in the public world. So he would make an interesting consort in the future. She couldn't mingle with such love level cultivators, but if he managed to hit Gold then she could take him.

"A child does not pay you back for your help in his ability to walk, and talk. So don't worry about it. It is something I give to every new Cultivator that comes to me personally. I like all additions to our lovely little family, and I am here to help them all out with whatever they need. I can get you anything else you could think of, but that, is extra and will require repayment. But as to what I have given you so far, think of it as a welcoming gift" She then gestured to the Bazzar, which seemed bigger than at first glance. There was a lot of people around, and the smell of a dozen different herbs filled the air.

"Also, if you do come across a Natural Oddity, don't use it until you are at Silver Realm. You'll...wish you would just die, if you use it at Bronze Realm" And with that rather ominous exclaimation, she gave his hair one last ruffle and wondered into the bazzar. He could think on his feet, and was pretty quick with it. That guy was going to make quite the Cultivator.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:20 am

DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS

HENREX ASTILLON

'Be still, my racing heart...' The male thought, feeling his heart thump in his chest after that embarrassing experience.

Swallowing hard, Henrex nodded as Ci Lan spoke, another shy smile breaking out onto his face. It was nice to know that he was now considered a part of this family of Tai Chi and that he was now on a path to improve that. With this Dantian, as well as the book that would teach him Shinmeiryuu, he was confident that he would be able to make it up with people like Mirja and Ci Lan soon if he was able to push himself hard enough.

But, the ominous mention of Natural Oddities, and how he should wait until he wasn't in the Bronze Realm before using them caused him to take another point of caution into the entire thing, making a mental note about that as Ci Lan ruffled his hair for a final time, caused a brief look of annoyance and embarrassment to pass over his face yet again, showing clear irritation when she did that. His hands moved to his hair, quickly pushing it down and flattening it back down.

As the woman waltzed into the Bazaar, Henrex found himself watching her, his eyes blinking slowly as his vision trailed the woman until she went out of sight, breaking the trance that she briefly had him in. Shaking his head furiously to recollect himself, Henrex took a deep breath as he found his cheeks briefly turning pink once again, before fading back to the ghostly pale.

Wandering into the Bazaar himself, Henrex's gaze altered from the many market-like stalls, his eyes flashing with nostalgia as he recognized the style of many of them, before his ears tuned into the conversation around him. He heard comments about him, being rude to Ci Lan, some were talking about their ranks, their skill, boasting their achievements, but there was one that caught Henrex's ear.

The tomb that Ci Lan had mentioned had a small rumor going around that something was living inside it. If it was here, then Henrex had a suspicion that he knew exactly where it was, why it was there, and what lies within. The moment that he heard this, his body instantly zipped off in a burst of speed, disappearing deeper into the forest in the direction of the tomb. As he did, there was something that slowly began to rise above the feeling of dread in the Suicide Wood.

Malice.

And then, there it was. The entrance to the tomb...or rather, the entrance to Yomi -- the underworld. This was the place where the Shintoists believed that the barrier between Hell and Earth was most fragile. It was also where...she, was bound in spirit.

The male stood in front of the rotten timber, gazing at the void below. The flowers and grass around the hole had wilted, dead thousands of times over, and the smell of burning grass stung the nostrils of the avian, his eye twitching in response to this. As he stood there, he began to hear them. Whispers came forth, laced with the temptation and melancholy of the victims of the Suicide Forest. An invitation to death.

Unmoved, Henrex's foot cautiously moved forward.

It wasn't until then that he saw the brief flash of white from the darkness did he realize his mistake.

A woman shot out from the shadows, her bone-like hands reaching for Henrex's foot, a loud scream rippling from her throat. Lashing out immediately, Henrex swung his leg and kicked at the woman, striking her the face -- the sound of her neck cracking ringing out as a result -- and causing her to slide back into the shade. Giggling echoed throughout the Suicide Wood.

Taking a step forward, Henrex entered the tomb.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Ancient Steel [PRIVATE] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:51 am

MATRON OF THE DEAD

IZANAMI

After the sudden attack from the shadows as he walked in, the tomb seemed to keep him at a distance, letting him travel unmolested.

Physically, at least. In the darkness, there was whispers, sounds of movement, and playful giggles. As if the tomb was filled with women who had not seen a man in millennia. Which was...sort of true. However, the most disturbing noise was the sound of teeth crushing through bone, and a splatter of blood following it. The darkness was so thick it would swallow any light that tried to cut through it, reducing the illumination to a mere tenth of what it was capable of. And so there was nothing to do but walk on, chased by whispers, tormented by the sound of footsteps that never passed by until eventually, he would arrive at a large stone door. Awaiting someone to open it, and come inside.

Once pushed open, he would enter into a grand ballroom. Lined with ancient murals, and filled with deathly pale women of horrifying beauty. This room was lit to perfection, but the only light source was the glorious wings of a woman sat at the end of the room. The women that surrounded him on both sides were clones, imperfect replicas of the Winged Woman in front of him. Her beauty was such to break hearts with a glance.

"Well, aren't you a strange one. So young, and yet there is a lot more to you than one would think. Not a human, are you?" She asked, standing up and walking towards Henrex. Aside from the radiant glow of her wings - so bright, and yet so brilliant to look at, without the merest hint of glare or photo-overload that most extremely bright sources gave - she had another light. A Light within an area roughly around her stomach that was so dramatic in its intensity it put The Sun to shame. For Henrex to look upon her, was to feel a bone-deep desire to fall to his knees and worship everything about her. Yu-Shan was not known as the Realm of Heaven for no reason, after all.

"So, tell me strange one, what are you? I have a thought for what you could be, but I have been here a long time, and my memory is slow and sluggish these days"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:05 am

DARK WINGS, DARK WORDS

HENREX ASTILLON

The final brush of the gale in the forest brushed against Henrex's back as he stepped into the tomb. An eerie silence encompassed him, offering no solace in this place. It was the pathway to Yomi, the Underworld. His vision became limited as he stepped through the eternal darkness of the pathway. His hands softly grazed against the walls of the corridor, taking one cautious step after the next.

Noise graced his ears as more giggling ensued from both forward and back as if he were surrounded by the mortally departed. Henrex's hand flashed with a bright blue light as his arm shot into the darkness, spewing electricity to briefly light his way...and to reveal any culprit to these sounds.

Nothing.

Lowering his hand to his side, Henrex slowly pressed on. The mental test continued as the faint giggling and quiet footsteps grew louder, more fierce and threatening. Henrex's head was constantly turning back to make sure that he really was not being followed. But, each and every time, there was nothing. As he continued to travel, his ears were assaulted by the horrid gnashing of teeth against bone, creating noises that constantly threatened to cause someone to go deaf, or even worse...go insane.

Eventually, the male's hand pressed against what felt like stone.

Another dead end?

The tips of his fingers traced around the obelisk, finally coming to rest at a long sliver that ran up and down between two split ends. It wasn't a dead end, it was a door. Feeling no handle to pull with, Henrex pushed. The stone door screeched as it opened, the sound of stone grinding against stone rippling across the enclosed walls of the tomb. Light crept through the entrance, soon blinding him for a brief moment.

As his eyes were able to adjust to the light, he beheld something that was...well, the opposite of what he expected in the tomb of Izanami. The woman that sat at the end of the room radiated with the power of what could easily be misinterpreted as a god. Two wings spread from his back, a trait that subconsciously dug into Henrex, causing his own two wings to unfurl and spread.

His head turned, seeing the other creatures, their glory failing in comparison to the woman in front. But, Henrex was not exactly comforted by this. To him, they were shikome, their names translating to "foul women of the underworld". Creatures that sought to drag Izanagi back to the depths of Yomi once more. As his head turned back to the head of them all, he heard her speak, before standing and approaching him.

As she approached, Henrex could feel the urge to grovel before her and worship her. Unmoved, Henrex's hand drifted to the handle of his sword, his eyes trailing the woman as she continued.

"I am a half-breed of Shinigami and Demon." He said cautiously, before asking. "Where is the demon, Izanami?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:03 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Hmm, how interesting of a visitor, to come through the Hall of Madness and not be, you know. Mad. And he also saw her without even falling to his knees and praying a little bit. He was a very interesting person, and so Izanami decided that she didn't need the whole pomp and ceremony that most people got. She held out a hand, and the darkness was sucked into it, along with the eight women surrounding her. Her wings subsided, and the aura of tremendous might, and the Sun that Was, dissipated. Leaving a cute, rather young looking woman in front of him, and a tomb of general brightness for being underground and lit with large braziers.

"Ahh, yes. The black clad beings with transforming swords that clashed with their masked foes. But, you throw around Demon quite strangely. You call yourself a half Demon, and yet you ask for me - by name - and call me a Demon. I am quite human, I can assure you" She had a soft, friendly voice now that she was out of her Heavens Realm form. "If you look for Izanami, then you need look no further than me, little Ninja of Iga. If you have come for my treasures, I will gladly share them with you. Unlike that haughty Xian Qiao Qiao, the so-called Sage of Four Symbols, I will welcome guests to my Manse" She turned and kicked off the ground, hurtling towards the end of the tomb and clattering about a bit with something behind the throne, before coming out with two cups of tea.

"We seem to have gotten off on some strange footing here. There have obviously been tales spread in my absence that make me out to be something I am not. Entirely understandable, I guess. I was rather prolific in my activity, back in the day. So, let us introduce ourselves. I am Izanami Date, what is your name, Ninja of Iga?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:47 pm

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

As he stood there, he watched as the woman reached an arm out before the shadows were immediately drawn into her hand, the light fading from her body, and now being a source of light all around her from braizers. The large aura that she presented now faded, along with her appearance even changing. As Henrex looked at the new form that stood in front of him, he found himself astounded at the change.

Blinking multiple times to allow himself to come back to reality before she commented on his racial status, along with his usage of the word, and connecting it to Izanami. Her voice was soft, gentle, and inviting. But, as she said that she was Izanami, Henrex's mind felt like it had just been ripped from his skull and then shoved back in. The Izanami that he knew was not a woman of beauty. The Izanami that he knew was a rotting corpse, filled with malice and rage against the husband that abandoned them in the Underworld.

"You are Izanami-no-Mikoto...?" The male questioned, not fully able to believe what she had told him.

'This is the Matron of the Dead, and she who invites?' He thought to himself.

As she kicked off the ground, taking off in a burst of speed, dashing just above his left shoulder, causing his hand to wrap around his sword, before turning around and watching her zip off to the end of the tomb, and hearing a large amount of clatter, before she zipped back out with tea. Henrex sighed in relief at this. Perhaps something like tea would be able to calm him down, as well as allow him to get the answers he needed.

Taking one of the cups of tea, before kneeling down and taking a small sip, Henrex's eyebrow rose as she spoke about tales being spread in her... "absence".

Henrex's head rose to Izanami. "I am Henrex Astillon. You know of the Iga ninja?"

As he said this, Henrex seemed to grow a bit more flustered as he went to answer her question about his purpose there is for the treasures that lie there. Anxious and worried that he might end off giving the vibe that he was greedy, Henrex took a deep breath before his next words.

"Yes, I am mainly here for the treasures that lie here," He said. "The prison of the Matron of the Dead is not something one should pass by."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:16 pm

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

"Izanami no whatnow? Language has gotten so strange since I came here" Izanami shook her head, and took a sip of the tea. Strange Iga ninja doing strange things in her Manse, what had the world come to? But, he was the first person she had actually met in a few hundred years, so she wasn't going to complain on that front. The tea would taste strange, almost as if it was trying to not taste of anything by tasting of a lot of things, but only subtly. Izanami had never mastered Qi Propagation, so her stuff always tasted a little strange.

"At any rate, it is nice to meet you, Henrex Astillon. And yes, all the great clans of Japan know about the Iga Ninja. Maybe not so much anything about them specifically but the fact they exist is the worst kept secret in Nippon. It's nice to see they are still around in such a fine form" She nodded to his wings, always liking wings since her Gold Rank Personal Technique gave her a pair of her own. The outside world had seemed to mix truth with fantasy. Matron of the Dead was certainly what she had been known by, but she was no Demon, or whatever myth had spun her into.

"It's a Manse, not a Tomb. I'm not dead, as you may have guessed. I came here to recover after one battle caused me to nearly require a tomb, and then I stayed to see if I could break into a Realm beyond Yu-Shan. Eight hundred years later, I've not had much luck, even with my unique Cultivation Technique, Eight Deathly Devas" Izanami sighed, looked dejected for a second, and then looked back up. "Might just give up and come back to Wulin. See how it has evolved" She then seemed to realise something, and looked at Henrex, rather seriously. "So, do you have any legends of a person called...Izanagi?"

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:32 pm

CALM BEFORE THE STORM

HENREX ASTILLON

He was...surprised to see that she didn't know the full extent of her name -- Izanami-no-Mikoto, she who invites. But, this was soon realized by the fact that the Kojiki had been altered and translated in different ways for centuries. There would be countless new words and phrases to describe the deities that he, as well as other Shintoists, looked up to so dearly. But, nevertheless, the confusion of the Matron caused the young man to chuckle softly, before repeating the name again.

"Izanami-no-Mikoto," He said, before taking another sip.

"It means 'she who invites'," He said. "But, with other gods like Susanoo and Tsukuyomi, the characters can combine into 'The Grant', 'The Great', or even 'The Exalted'."

As she mentioned of the general knowledge of the existence of the Iga ninja and nodded towards his wings, the two appendages flapped briefly, a small smile coming to Henrex's face as a hand went to the back of his neck. However, her saying that she wasn't dead was again, another thing that Henrex found hard to believe. Had the stories that he had lived and grown up on been lies?

But then, after her next question, Henrex knew that it was not all of the stories that had been total lies...but just mere misinterpretations. The question of any legends of Izanagi, Izanami's husband. Henrex's eyes lit up at this, the cup of tea now lowered to his lap as he nodded.

"Izanagi-no-Mikoto. He who invites, and...your husband," He said, his face darkening. "According to the legend, you died in childbirth with the god of fire, Kagutsuchi."

Henrex set the cup in front of him, his hands reaching into his cloak to pull out an old book, ratted by the ages it had been used. It was a miracle that it wasn't destroyed yet. Opening the book and flipping through the pages, Henrex scanned the words and read them aloud.

"However, during the birth of Kagutsuchi, the fire god, Izanami was badly burned," He quoted, looking up at the woman with a grim look. "In his grief-stricken rage, Izanagi slew the fire god with the Totsuka-no-Tsurugi, but was unable to save his wife."

Henrex placed his finger in the book and shut it, staring at Izanami and biting his lip softly as he finished speaking.

"If you're ok with it, I'll read more," He said. "There is much more to this story, and it will show the reason why many call you 'demon'."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:10 am

Matron of the Dead

Izanami

Izanami seemed rather interested in the fact that there was a whole legend about her, and so shuffled closer, pressing her soft, warm breasts against Henrex's shoulder and leaning in to an optimal position to listen to the story that he was about to tell her. A story about her, it seemed.
"Well, I do like to invite people into my Manse, and before that my house. I felt great power was no reason to shun hospitality. And when I was married to the Fifth Spiritual Lord, nobody was going to start anything, so I was comfortable making anyone tea and snacks if they came to call. I charged them one interesting story. Or whatever they had in their pockets at the time"

"It seems the legends at least got that Izanagi was my husband right. Never been pregnant though. Cultivators lose that ability when they hit Gold. The Shen kills off your reproductive organs, and you need an incredible Qi Alchemy pill to regain it for a thousand Moons" She sipped her tea some more, and thought. Giving birth to a fire god...hmmm...."I'll put in with my observations as to what I might think inspiration is when you are done, but for now, you have you tea. So I will have my story. And don't worry, it doesn't seem like you were the one who created the story, so I won't judge you for if the story seems to paint me in a negative light. Best way to slay your enemies is to turn them into a monster with narrative"

Maybe he didn't expect to be snuggled up with a Goddess telling her her own life story when he got up in the morning, but that was just Life. It had a very strange way of surprising you....

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum