Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active Since June 3rd, 2010]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Arianda Vael & Mana Asthavon & Niflheim P.--- Fight Thread Of The Year: Sector J [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] --- Most Inventive Character Of The Year: Liu Xinshen & Kamui Cruor --- Most Helpful Character Of The Year: Cirno Iramasha & Azure Iramasha --- Most Proactive Member Of The Year: Morph --- Most Influential Character Of The Year: Mana Asthavon --- Most Creative Power Of The Year: Liu Xinshen [App Powers] --- Most Improved Character Of The Year: Ibiki Suika/Kenpachi & Desmond Hayden & Henrex Astillon --- Most Pivotal Thread Of The Year: Divine Punishment [OPERATION MOON MASSACRE] & Formation Of The Iron Banner & An End To The Madness
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Help Center

Quick-Links

Race Specs

Templates

Organizations

Latest topics
Top posters
[THEFROST]

JJ

Hydræ

Chao

Pockeh

Tsubine

Forsaken Crow

Kade

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Blade

Statistics
We have 2501 registered users
The newest registered user is Mythos

Our users have posted a total of 117458 messages in 17878 subjects
Top posting users this week
Yaksha

Mirja Eeola

Tsubine

Henrex

fantomdarc

Hakase

tina

Gamma

MWD

Snopy

Discord App
Share | 

Four Years of Searching, Here you are.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 151443706

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
246800/999999  (246800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Four Years of Searching, Here you are.   Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:48 am

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

Erika had arrived in the Seireitei about an hour ago, a place she never thought she return to so soon or a place that she'd never thought that she would be returning to for the very reason she was here! It was something she initially doubted, something she refused to accept and tried to ignore for a few hours before it finally pushed her into a state of mind where she had to know and it wasn't something she could just go without making sure just in case.

So here she stood in the crowd, out of place in her attire but it didn't conceal the fact she was a shinigami. She made her way through the crowd with the many faces looking at her curiously. Let them look, their curiousity was nothing compared to young woman's own. It took a full fifteen minutes of walking around before she could sense that reiatsu signature she had been seeking and the one that brought her hear. She was sure she could've sensed it much quicker if she had focused on the task but to many thoughts were going through her mind to focus completely on the reiatsu signature.

"It can't be.. I have to be wrong."

Erika made her way towards the Second Division barracks where the signature was coming from which only became stronger the closer she got to it. Eventually she got to a high-vantage point, looking around for the familiar face she was looking for. Tsubine Koezuka wasn't a woman that could simply disappear and Erika was sure she'd spot her, she was to close to the other woman not to spot her.

Where are you? I search for four whole years and you appear right where this began! Why!? I want to know why!

She noticed her eyes were getting blurred from a small amount of liquid that had built up and she quickly rubbed her eyes to dry them. She didn't want to cry but the thoughts going through her mind made it very hard to keep her composure in this situation and she would often have to get the tears out of her vision every few minutes as she searched for Tsubine amongst the crowd.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

¥ Yen : 349446282

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
3080/100  (3080/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Four Years of Searching, Here you are.   Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Tsubine Koezuka

Tsubine did not like waking up today. Although Midori's guest bed was comfortable, it was still a guest bed. The guest bed was never as comfortable as the master bed. She wasn't in the best of moods. A lot of that came from waking up in the spirit-rich Seireitei. After spending five years in an area without much natural reishi, the difference was almost sickening. It wasn't just being surrounded by reishi. The reiatsu in the air was putting her off enough that she had been in bed for half of a day before finally rising. This was not going to be a pleasant day.

Tsubine had a goal today. She was going to try to find Murasaki Kagayaku or, more preferably, Erika Masamune. Erika was who she wanted to find first, although she wasn't sure if Erika was still in the Soul Society. She could be out on a mission or something similar. It would be a hunt no matter what. Midori was easy to find. Erika? She wasn't a Captain. She wasn't as strong as Midori either. Tsubine would have trouble sifting through all of those reiatsu signatures. Not only that, she had no idea what Division Erika would be in. With the shifting of everything around.... Tsubine shook her head.

"I almost wish she'd just come out of the woodwork so I wouldn't have to look." With a sigh, Tsubine took her first steps into the daylight of her second day within the Soul Society.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamma
The Atomic Bomb

¥ Yen : 151443706

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
246800/999999  (246800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Four Years of Searching, Here you are.   Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:59 pm

TEN THOUSAND SWORDS

ERIKA MASAMUNE

The young woman finally spotted her target just coming out into the open, it was painful to see the older woman so casual. She had been gone for four years and yet appeared so nonchalant about it, almost twisting the knife that already dug into Erika's little chest. She didn't appear fazed whatsoever, like everything she had done was able to be swept under the rug! The distance was barely a few hundred metres, a quick shunpo and the former Captain-Commander would find a rather ruthless kick to her kidneys which should leave her with something to think about. The intention was to send her sprawling or push Tsubine over and use the momentum to do a flip and land perfectly, in any other case she might've been impressed with her execution of the attack. She rarely possessed the ability to execute a good unarmed move.

"Why Tsubine!? You're supposed to be dead... you being here... it only tells me... you really did abandon me. Why did you leave me? I gave everything to you and you tossed me away."

The image of the woman she loved like a mother eventually became broken, throughout her speech her weeping continued until the watery tears distorted her sight completely and there was only puddles of colour. When it became to hard to see she wiped her eyes as useless as the action was.

She's here it's really her standing in front of me, she tossed me aside. She abandoned me, I hate her!

It was conflict in her mind, the very presence and resurgence of the woman in front of her threatened to tear her mind apart. It was almost akin to an Inner Hollow. A small part of her mind trying to give into hating Tsubine and attack her to tell her that she didn't care about her anymore and wanted to kill her for playing with her mind and making her feel loved before running away but then she couldn't. As much as her darker thoughts of hatred were there she still loved the woman who had took her in, taught her and raised her!

It took a lot of mental strength to not break down there completely and just collapse in a crying heap and embrace her despair but she had to rely on her own strength to face Tsubine there was really no one else in her life that was here for her to lean on.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

¥ Yen : 349446282

Member Info
Awesome Bar:
3080/100  (3080/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Four Years of Searching, Here you are.   Yesterday at 3:45 pm

Tsubine Koezuka

With a kick to the side, Tsubine's wish came, unfortunately, true. With a grunt, Tsubine slid into a wall. She might have sprawled onto the floor had Midori not already done something similar only a day before. She was now prepared for any violent reaction. It was natural for those close to her to react violently. She had abandoned people she thought of like family to start her own. It was going to hurt them emotionally. So, Tsubine would accept being hurt physically in return. C'est la vie, as the French say.

Tsubine knew even before Erika spoke how much she had hurt this girl. It would be a while before this pain fully mended, but just her being back would ease that tension. If she had sent a postcard, it would only have worsened the situation. It was time to mend the pain as much as she could. Knowing Erika, Tsubine didn't immediately start apologizing. She didn't want to beg for forgiveness at first. That would have to come at a later time if Erika chose not to accept her words right now. Tsubine stood from the wall, dusting off her back.

"Now why would you think I was dead?" Tsubine raised an eyebrow.
"You should know me better than that. If I died, you know I'd come back to haunt you about the bad choices you make behind my back." Tsubine gave Erika a look showing her seriousness.
"And while I did abandon you, you should know that I wouldn't have done that if I thought you wouldn't be able to take care of yourself, Erika." And that is when Tsubine, the woman known as "Hanakou," used Shunpo to appear behind her surrogate daughter, forcing a hug. It was a far less deadly (and far more loving) version of Senka.

"That being said, I am so sorry I didn't tell you or anyone that I left." Tsubine nuzzled Erika's cheek lightly. "I screwed up with that."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Four Years of Searching, Here you are.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1