Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN]

Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:01 pm
The girl was soon raising an eyebrow in confusion as Ulv explained that her body could digest faster than she ate, which caused her to release a gentle chuckle at the thought of her... Biological functions with such a feat, but a little rush of a feeling caused her to stop giggling immediately.

"That... Makes sense. I haven't completely figured out how to get a grip on my powers... Wait, Tulpa..?" She rose an eyebrow, clearly having no idea what it was, but was interested, "What would be strong memories to be able to develop something like that?" However this sentence was more towards herself, rolled out in a low murmur as she stared at her hand, soon feeling the girl's black gaze far stronger upon her as she looked up, the dark pits staring her in the face.

"..Friendly? Nice?" She couldn't help but gently laugh, her mind screaming at her to restrain what she wished to say next, but it still spilled from her lips, further injuring any sort of strength she could have, at least to the Danava's nature, "He scared the crap out of me! I-I will never be someone's subservient puppet..."

Her face stilled, as she stared back into the void that looked to her, "...But utilizing resources for one's own benefit... Is nature, is it not? Humans are the largest practitioner of this, but it's from very instinct... Food, shelter, reproduction... But for humans, they are able to use other humans, but in many societies... It is less a slavery, and more of a deal, for each side to gain something from one... Helping another achieve common goals..." The long prattle about the nature of use, completely out of nowhere, was mostly taken place under her breath, more the elements and memories of her Concept speaking than the girl herself.

"..But. The sin?" She looked around, plucking one of the long "tailed" forms from the air, of course Ulv being unable to see them, would look more like she was holding two fingers rather close to each other, "Well, I normally can just absorb it without doing anything, but sometimes I can take one out of the air and just.." She placed the invisible force in her mouth, swallowing without much thought, "Swallow it. It would do for me what food does for you; Give you more energy."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN]

Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:25 am

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Ulv smiled at Lilium's interest in Tulpa. While it was a Magnum Opus of hers, she wasn't going to throw it about for anyone to see, because it was special. Maybe later, when she was better at life and had more memories than bad ones that caused her to look like this.
"Mmm, just sometimes people are out for themselves alone, and will not hesitate to screw you over if it benefits themselves. And you've got enough issues as it is, so be careful with him, he is quite the schemer. If he is helping you, it's for his own good, not yours"

Ulv then took a breath and calmed from the rant. Getting riled would do no good here.
"A Tulpa is a technique that grasps a powerful memory, and then spins it into tendrils in a mindscape, and drives it into the ground. You feed the ground with this memory, and then it returns the favor and gives you the power to create a construct based about that memory. Sometimes rather abstractly based about it, and sometimes it is more, not a construct at all and more a body thing" Ulv kicked up her own Tulpa to demonstrate, glowing amber arms lighting up the surrounding area. "But it is always related. And always helpful. I thought it might help you, but I don't know if you have any memories that could fuel it" Ulv exclaimed brushing a hand through her hair.

"But for now, let's focus on this. That sin you swallowed. Follow it, focus your spiritual senses on it and let it lead you to the ultimate conclusion. Once you get there, try to hasten the process of it being digested, or however you deal with it. Spiritual Energy can do a lot of crazy shit if you will it"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:47 pm
Lilium gently nodded as Ulv passed her warning, being much more receptive to outside information at the moment. However long this rush lasts, a small part of her knew she would regret frivolously letting her weakness be known, but mostly regret towards the self.

"..I'll keep that in mind." The girl gently mumbled, acknowledging her words and nodding softly.

She continued her fixed gaze on Ulv as the girl spoke of what a Tulpa was, the grasping of a powerful memory... The concept was indeed interesting, but the memory thing... She wasn't sure about having anything strong enough to grasp that... Her hands balled up into soft fists, calm annoyance towards not being able to think of anything; she surely assumed a strong memory would pop into her head just like that, but nothing stuck out. Maybe... Some other time she could find this girl again?

As for now, she remained attentive, and soon tried to put it into action, though she wasn't exactly clear on what the "ultimate conclusion" was. Regardless, she tried focusing on something, her face scrunching up a bit as her eyes were half shut, her fists tight, holding such a position for a minute until...

"Urgh..." Her hands immediately shot up to her mouth as was thrown into a brief coughing fit, black fluid staining her hands and around her mouth as she had moved them,

"O-ow..." She huffed, her voice sounding hoarse as she sighed, bundling her hands over her mouth, a second later a much smaller version of one of the puffs that had fallen out of her bag was in her hands, turning and zipping her bag open, pushing it in.

"My chest burns..."
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999God... I Hate Mondays. [Lilium/OPEN] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 1:58 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

She was well warned of the machinations of Yaksha, and so there was nothing else for Ulv to do except wait and hope she wasn't as gullible as others of her age would be. Yaksha was subtly dangerous. Not in thee face breaking way, but in slighter, less seeming ways that weren't noticed. However, he wasn't the point of right now, the point of right now was to help Lilium, which didn't seem to be going very well because after a coughing fit and splattering of black liquid, her chest was hurting. Well, time to be absolutely disgusting.

Scooping some of the black liquid off Lilium, she popped it in her mouth and then swallowed, focusing on it with her senses. While her actual reiatsu was shit and basically screwed over ten times from sunday, she had decent ability to sense it. Plus her body was unique and altogether pretty perfect, so she would react differently to the liquid than Lilium would. Maybe it being in her would give some insight into how to deal with it.
"Hmm, not exactly what I was expecting. You focused on the energy going down and then it came back up?" there wasn't much Ulv could do other than stand and ask questions, and wait for whatever was going to happen, to happen.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:25 pm
Lilium was going to finish cleaning herself up, though Ulv was just a bit too fast for her, having gone on to scoop what sin was still on her body, leaving a black smear on her chest as she watched the odd girl swallow the pure sin like it was absolutely nothing. This had the young Danava in mild shock, her grasping the girl's hand which would be stained with black despite just swallowing most of it. The girl made yet another puff, which caused the stain upon her hand to vanish.

"It... Stains skin. Th-that amount won't do anything, though.." She took the tiny form, making another from what was left on her own chest, placing them away in her bag. When Ulv asked about the energy coming back up, which she nodded.

"That's the f-first time something like that happened to me.. Normally the sin manifesting as liquid comes out during... During..." She slowly blinked, briefly stumbling, "O-overflow... I dunno why that happened.."

The girl was visibly starting to get tired once more, as she was trying to keep herself upright and stable.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:13 pm

The Reborn Wolf

Ulv Auber

Ulv focused, licked her lips, and then cocked her head softly. Nothing was happening. No rejection because she wasn't designed to eat it, no filling of Sin or anything like that. Which meant, it was a strange substance she had no idea how to go about sorting. Guess Lilium would just have to keep on with it. The sin on her skin had been sucked into her skin before Lilium could manage to get it off, because at heart there was such a mountain of Sin, but it was well hidden, and body's natural reaction to extra sin, was to hide that as well.

"Hmm...have you tried drawing on the energy without eating it? Absorbing it spiritually rather than consuming it physically?" Ulv asked, licking her lips a little. The Sin had woken up something inside her, her Monster. But, it could do little in her broken soul except roar and rage and try to understand it's own existence. Futile, and rather sad to boot. "Other than that, I am at a loss. Maybe try eating more? Could just be literally a gut reaction because you are not used to it, and you'll get better in time? I dunno, I am not exactly a master of sin-eating"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:51 pm
"I... I do."

Lilium was looking tireder and tireder by the second, her body gently swaying ever so often as her eyes became heavier.

"I can try practicing some more... With making my body go faster..."

She smiled softly, having come forward again, hugging Ulv gently, much like a child hugging a mother or older sibling, sighing contently as her eyes shut. She got rather close to her, as she took in a deep breath,

"Thank you.. But... I'm sorry we didn't do anything... Next time...?"

Even in the position she was in, Lilium then went straight into a deep slumber, arms still wrapped around the girl's body as she took a short retreat into her Conceptual World, of course her eyes still shut, body lying on some comfortable surface, this time it felt soft, somewhat wet, as her head was resting on the lap of an unknown entity.

"I'm somewhat surprised, you're actually making progress." The girl couldn't reply, only silently wonder what that voice meant by progress.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum