Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Empty Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato]

Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:37 am

WELCOME NIZE SPLIT

It has been two good weeks since Nize woke up from the stabilization chamber. It took just that much time to prepare everything for his mysterious disappearance. There were people to contact, money to deposit, decoys for his absence to place. A lot of things. And such only after two weeks Nize Split was in his new Gigai, inside Karakura, assuming a role of a refugee from the war devastated countries. While no emotions made their notice inside the male, he had a slight smile while assisting the movers in bringing his stuff inside the new flat.

It was spacious, large, with everything a person would need from apartment. Everything was in white and grey colors, the windows taking up a whole wall. Nize choose the 20th floor just for this reason. As the last boxes were brought in and goodbyes were said to both the movers and the landlord, Spli was finally alone. Army of nano-parasites left his body to scan the surrounding for any spying devices and not finding any, he was able to finally drop his guard for a moment. The stiffness in his shoulders let go, heavily plopping down on the couch. "What now?"

After spending good 5 minutes like that, going through the list of things he has to do while motionlessly laying in the couch, Nize got up, pulled on his overly polite smile and left his apartment, just to at the doors next to his. The landlord said if he needed any help there was this his super-nice neighbor, Hayato by name, that he could turn to. Strange that the man didn't offer to help himself, but pushed the responsibilities to one of his tenants, though, he didn't care at all for hat to be a bother. He just had a need for people contact.

Such, the male rang the bell, put on a self confidant, but friendly smile on his face, it was practiced for long time before, and waited upon the doors opening. "Hello! Frederick Zlitz. I'm your next door neighbor. I'm new in Karakura and the landlord told me to ask you for any help for some reason. Hayato, right?" Another overly large grin. Nize was light weight curious, if this guy here will be of any use.

Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] RDLUVBj
Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] 82q86I3
Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Empty Re: Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato]

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:32 am
Today was a day like any other for Hayato. He got up early in the morning and made breakfast. Hayato didn't bother changing out of his sleep clothes, a white t-shirt, and gray sweatpants. He was making a traditional Japanese breakfast: Rice, miso soup, baked fish, and some pickled vegetables. Since everything was pretty much automated: rice in the rice cooker, fish in the oven, water in an electric kettle; Hayato decided to sit down on his couch and watch some news.

He had only sat down for a few minutes when he heard the doorbell ring. He wasn't expecting anyone, nor a package, that day. Then he remembered, the next door neighbor. He had just moved in, he probably wants to introduce himself or needs help with something, that must be it. He yawned for a moment as he got up from the couch and said "Just a moment!" as he walked to the door.

Hayato opened the door and smiled at the man outside his apartment. The man introduced himself as Frederick Zlitz, what an interesting name. Hayato smiled and responded. "I am Hayato Nishi. The landlord told me about you but didn't mention a name. Though he isn't my landlord anymore as I bought this apartment from him. Though he still asks for favors..."

From the door, one could peek into Hayato's living space. IT was similar to the other apartments on the floor, big windows, spacious. However one could tell that Hayato's things were of much higher quality than what anyone could be able to afford normally. Hayato reached out for a handshake "Nice to meet you, Frederick. Welcome to the floor" he said with a smile.
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Empty Re: Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato]

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:48 am

WELCOME NIZE SPLIT

The door was opened by a blond boy in his sweatpants. Careless would be the only word popping in the Arrancars mind, as he saw him. That and fact, this guy seemed to like oversharing information. Like, who really cared, if he owned the apartment or not, but the Arrancar won't be the one to complain about extra info. It was neatly place in a new mental folder with all other future knowledge about this neighbor of his. Of course Nize didn't say his thoughts loud, only shaking the guys hand with his still smiling face. "Lol! That's a bit of a dick-ish move." The ginger awkwardly chuckled, after the appropriate time of hand shaking has been done. Yes, Nize looked up how long one should shake hands for it to seem normal, as it seemed the previous Nize was 99% just hugging people. First time met or not.

"Anyhow, that guy did actually say I could turn up to you, if I needed any assistance. It kind of was his job, but didn't seem like he was too eager to do it." Split rolled his eyes, light weight shaking his head as well. It then turned into a rather awkward smile, followed by scratch of his neck, as he had remembered the previous Nize doing so many times before. This time it, though, lacked any real emotion behind it. "And sadly I will be in need of your assistance, as I'm quite new with Karakura and Japan in total." Another chuckle. "I actually already managed to get lost once, trying to find a convenience store, when arriving. Quite embarrassing story, really." Nize then looked away, as he would be too shy meeting Hayako's eyes.

So, yeee...If you could find some time to show me around, I would be really grateful. Just the basics, really. Where is the nearest store, maybe 24/7 drive-through for some unhealthy junk food and coffee, somewhere I can wash my laundry. For now I have no appliances or anything really, so I need to find to get all these things done while in process in getting them." This time the read-head chuckled, showing a toothy grin. Then he quickly changed to more concerned expression.
"Of course, only if you have time for that! I think I will be able to manage on my own as well and stuff." In truth he had no such problems, the layout of Karakura already downloaded in his brains. He would also be able to quickly furnish his own apartment quite quickly, but it was easier to get people communicating with him, if the boy seemed in need of help. Pity was a great tool to use.

In meanwhile Nize's nanites had been sent to gather information about Hayato's living space and found the fish in oven. Interested, he tweaked the settings a bit and only after second or two the boy spoke, while smelling the air. "Hey, do you smell something burning?"

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Left_bar_bleue24025/99999Friendly Neighbors [Nize and Hayato] Empty_bar_bleue  (24025/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:26 pm
Hayato nodded at Frederick's request after they shook hands. "Of course I can help you with getting around town and finding places to get food and supplies. As for the laundry don't worry about it, I will gift you a washer/dryer. Actually, I will get you all your appliances! I'm free after I have breakfast!" Hayato was more than fine giving all these things, after all, he could just create them for his neighbor at no cost to him.

As the nanites explored the apartment they would notice something slightly, odd, about all the things inside of Hayato's apartment. Not only were they expensive, they were as near to perfect as the object could be. There is no way that a normal factory created these objects. Not only that, if the nanites could sense it, a small amount of Aether would exude from the majority of the objects in the apartment, save from a few electronics like the oven he was using.

Burning? Hayato sniffed the air and did smell something burning. Burning fish. BURNING FISH! "Oh no!" Hayato exclaimed as he ran back to the kitchen and saw some smoke coming out of the oven. He quickly put on some oven mitts and took out the now burnt fish and threw it with the baking sheet into the sink. He turned on the water, t his causing a cloud of steam to come from the sink.
Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:37 am

WELCOME NIZE SPLIT

Well, this neighbor of his was generous for sure. Nize didn't like it. People aren't like that to strangers, right? But then again, the Nize before acted quite similar, if he thought about it. Maybe...But no, the male didn't like it. "Ummm, that's really generous and all, but I will manage on my own, thank you! That would be a bit too much to ask from you." An apologetic smile followed, as he rejected the males proposition. Listening to the guy talk made something prod in back of Nize's mind. Like he had met the male somewhere, but wasn't sure where.

No matter, he didn't have time to think about it or respond to Hayato, as the boy ran in his apartment to save the unsavable fish. The Arrancar made sure about that. "Is it all fine there?" Nize had followed the Irimasha, wearing a face of concern and slight worry. Next stepped was letting out a sight and changing to relieved smile, "Only fish. No fire. Good!" He then awkwardly laughed once the male turned against him. "Let me guess, that was your breakfast, right? Sorry, that I kept you there and made you burn it." He then again scratched the back of his neck. "If you show me where, I can buy you breakfast in some cafe or something. As a thank you and apology at the same time."

Meanwhile the nano-Hollows returned inside the body of their host, returning with the detailed information about the apartment and what it contained. The fact this boy could be wealthy was quite obvious even before, just listening about how he bought this apartment in a bit boastful way. The items just further pushed it, though, what was odd, the presence of Aether around. Maybe Irimasha? Or hybrid? Nize couldn't be for sure just yet. "I wonder how hard it would be to get blood samples from him?" This thought was then shaken off quickly. Nize wasn't here for that...Not at least now.

"Actually, I was actually really curious, if there would be any place to train as well? I haven't had any time or place to practice since moving to Karakura, but I don't want to get rusty. I heard there was a lot of Hollows in old Karakura to hunt, but it seems a bit...Life threatening." After this Split again gave the male a sheepish grin.

Viz
Viz
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:14 am
Hayato looked a bit sad as he couldn't save the burnt fish. "Darn, not even my powers could save this fish. Odd, I could have sworn the oven was at a lower temperature though."He shrugged to himself. "Oh well, what is done is done." He frowned at Fredrick not taking his offer, though he was not going to take no for an answer! "You sure you don't want free stuff? All I have to do is draw it for you and boom! It's real." Since it was their first meeting Fredrick most likely didn't know anything about Hayato's powers, but he would explain if asked about it.

Hayato shook his head at the offer of breakfast. "It is alright, I have plenty of other things to have a good breakfast, it's not your fault. Long as the rice cooker doesn't burst into flames or something." He said with a nervous chuckle, hoping that really didn't actually happen. "And of course I will show you around."

Hayato thought it was a little strange for his new neighbor to ask for a place to train. Hayato scratched his head and thought for a moment. "Well, the forest outside of town can have hollows sometimes. Though the Vanguard helped expand the barrier over it, though I think sometimes you can find some low-level hollows there. But you can always find someone to train with, that might be easier. Hey I'm always open for a training session! If you ever want to spar or something let me know!" Hayato said with a large grin on his face.

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 03, 2018 3:24 am

WELCOME NIZE SPLIT

Nize faked sadness with Hayato over the coal, what once was fish. He did his research and it told people liked when others were sympathetic to their unfortune's. He just watched, as this blond boy pouted over the burned fish, commenting the ovens low temperature. The Arrancar opened his mouth as to reply something to his neighbor's comment while detonating to self-destruct few of the nano-Hollows left inside the oven. The item then started rapidly release sparks and let out black smoke, accompanied with small of burning rubber. The Gigai's mouth pulled in tight line, pointing at the oven.

"Should it be doing that?"

Once dealing with the oven, Hayato yet again tried to convince the male in getting him the stuff. This boy sure liked to pout a lot. And again there was the mentioning of his powers, proving once again people in Karakura were too trusting. Or this guy was at least. And you know what, it wouldn't hurt anyone, if the male shared this information with Nize. He will have something to compare with later, when snooping around his new test subjects personal life. Such, when being offered again and Hayato mentioned his power involvement, his brows knit together and eyes were narrowed while staring at the blond.

"Well...If it is so easy for you...Sure. I guess then that you are a supernatural human as well." He then chuckled, "Why I'm so surprised, though. This is Karakura after all."

Afterwards he listened to boys explanation, nodding time to time, indicating he is still listening, as Hayato told about his powers. When they approached the topic of training grounds the blond didn't really tell anything new. Yes, he knew there were some really lesser Hollows in Karakura forest. Small, pointless things, their existence not being enough even to pretend noticing.

"Ummm...Yeee...The forest...Not really..."

What, though, seemed more promising was Hayato's proposition to spar with him. That would be good way to see how people "spar" without the goal of killing. Can't say sparring in Hueco Mundo was a thing. Plus, it would be safe environment to test out limits of this Gigai in combat. Yes, this idea was really good. Such, he put on a mischievous smirk on his face and winked.

"I could keep you to your word for that. A spar sounds nice."

He then saw there wasn't anything to get out from the male at the given moment, so waved Hayato after he turned down his breakfast offer.

"Alright! I will be going then. You....Knock, I guess, at my doors, when ready to go. I will go continue tidying up my apartment. It was nice meeting you and enjoy your breakfast. I will be waiting, when you are done."

With that Nize smiled and was out of the door and in his apartment.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum