Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MistahJay
MistahJay
Established Member

Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Empty Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C]

Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:10 am
Race Spec Here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Mitsuyo Nami
» Alias: N/A
» Age: Appears 26, True Age 619
» Gender: Male

» Association: Gotei Unlimited; Squad 3: Research and Developmental Studies

» Appearance Written:

He stands at about 6' 3" and weighs in at about 200lb, with tan skin and a very athletic stature. His facial features are masculine as far his jawline and face shape, yet his eyes, nose, and lips are very soft and relaxed. His hair is tied up in a ponytail and his facial hair is just kept well trimmed. If he isn't wearing his hair in ponytail, its worn down long against his back with a straw hat on his head. The hat usually has a sheer material that hangs over his face, the brim being face enough down to cover over his eyes.

» Appearance Image:
Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Maxresdefault

I. Personality

» Personality:

Constant Connection: After his blindness, he took advatange of the fact that his eyes are usually closed, and is in a constant mediative state. Because of this, he usually uses his Jinzen just from walking around when he’s not actively engaged in conversation, allowing him to keep constant connection with his Zanpakuto spirits. It’s even to the point where he may accidentally slip into doing it in the middle of conversation or in preparation for a fight. There are times where he is actively arguing with his spirit out loud, and his yelling usually snaps him out of this state.

Bitter: Because of Yuina's choices with his live, Mitsuyo holds resentment towards his death and his acceptance as a shinigami. Though this trait is not shown out right, it will be noted when it comes to trusting others, especially other women. He felt he was backstabbed since the woman he loved was the woman who arranged his execution to begin with. Because of this, he very rarely is content around others, and often chooses to hide it by being overly charming to manipulate others into whatever rouse they may plan, if one were to occur.

Relaxed: Mitsuyo is usually calm in a lot of a high stress situations, and when not in high stress he simply acts carefree and oblivious to the world around him. Because of his blindness, he usually can't enjoy most physical tasks he used to enjoy, so he usually caries a flute tucked into his belt that he usually plays when nothing is happening. Whether seated or walking around streets/ hallways he will play it. His excuse to using it being that he can use it for echolocation. His eyes are usually expressive of this chilled attitude as often times people mistake him as being high, with how squinty his eyes can get at times.

Charismatic: He has always had this air of cockiness around him, though not for combat, but rather social interaction. In some situations his witty thinking for replies and comebacks work to his advantage, but more often than not he winds up saying something that, true, is witty, but also stupid in concept.

Impatient: Mitsuyo despises the concept of waiting, standing still drives him mad. He can not go a minute of just staying still, and usually to satisfy this stalling, he will play his flute or simply mediate while walking to talk with Surime to sate his boredom.

((More to come))

I. History

» History: [Everything has a history. Please try to describe their human life (if they had one), life as a Shinigami and what they are doing now.]

MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON

Yuina and Mitsuyo: Candle in The Light
"My life as a human was I time I probably should have took more seriously. As a child I always had this instinct of knowing when something was going wrong, or when I was in a bad situation, but I never knew how to explain it to anyone else. So, I kept it all to myself. I couldn't really explain the feeling. Despite how I am now, back then I wasn't much of the socialite...Hell I wouldn't call myself much of one now either, but at least its better. I was the awkward kid that tried to fit in with everyone, and really wanted to fit in with everyone, but in actuality I didn't have much to who I was. I had my family to rely on for most problems in my life actually.

I wasn't considered a "spoiled kid" per say, but I had a lot of benefits over a lot of people that were around me. I had both my mother and my father, which, where I was from, was a rarity in it of itself. I had a decent sized roof over my head, food on the table to come to every night. And my only real job in regards to them, was just make sure I was doing something as a contribution to who they were. Which I did, I held a standard job as a waiter and I was a college student part time. With all this said, my truest passion was becoming an actor. Truthfully, I wanted to see the world, I wanted to travel and I wanted the spotlight to be on me. But... I guess the more I look back at it. I think I wanted that light because I didn't get the attention that I thought I deserved.

I wasn't great at sports or anything, so that was something that knocked a few points off of my notice. I wasn't all that great looking, so the attention that I would get from that was often short lived. And the job and studies that I were taking up weren't all that stellar to get someone on that side of life to look at me either.

So within all of that, I decided to focus on my passion wholeheartedly, I wanted more out of life, and well as much as I loved a discount on a meal and a beer every now and then, waiting tables wasn't cutting it. With the extra money from tips and such, I went ahead and took a leap of faith. I told my parents I was going to pack my bags and head upstate, where a lot more action was guaranteed. With the power of hindsight I can say that wasn't the best move, but that's how I was back then. I was very hasty, and I wanted the best for myself, without thinking about the step to make sure :my best" was guaranteed.

It started with a few headshots and a resume, and a cheap apartement. But then that resume list started to get old, my one or two jobs that seemed recent to me, were becoming less and less intriguing as time went on. And in this industry, everything was on the move. It felt like if you didn't have a new gig every month or so, you would be washed up and were old news. On top of me making this leap and getting inside of my own head with that, eventually the resources I did have would soon run out. Even though I knew that fate, I still played it off, thinking I was the greatest by continuing to flaunt the two or three jobs on my resume and drop out the weaker details to make myself feel important. Saying "Oh yeah I was on XYZ show" but not saying "I was only there for 3 seconds to shine someone's shoes or something...". The fame from doing that lasted for quite some time, and even scored me a few dates...and eventually an gorgeous woman by the name of Yuine.

Don't get me wrong, she was amazing... but again I say this in hindsight...back then I still felt like there was more out there than doing this, being with her, lying to get attention. Soon she caught on to how my ego was, but rather than being angry and leaving my life, she used to comfort me. She would make all those low moments still feel like highs. Like... even though I felt like I truly wasn't much, she made sure I knew my value. Despite that though, my ego and my drive were always constant blinders in my life. I continued to push myself and make myself feel like I was going too slow, even though there were days where quite literally from the time the sun rose, until the moon was at the peak of it's rise, i would be on feet, working out, making calls, talking to agents, auditioning, returning home, video calling, 2 hour phone calls only to tell me I'm not up for the job, etc. And I knew it was destroying her, the amount of ignoring I did to make myself feel like I was worth a damn... but none of it mattered.

A few months went by of me repeating this pattern, and I definetely knew at this point Yuine was going to say something, and like clockwork she did and waltz out of my life. But alas, my ego told me it would be fine, and she would regret leaving me on my "quest to stardom", but shortly after that, I realized I was on my last day worth of rent, last few weeks of food, last few quells of energy. And as this dread started to settle in, my whole body began to ache. It was weird, I remember this pain specifically...it wasn't a physical pain, like being burned or something. It was just a general discomfort, like I no longer felt like I belonged in my own skin. It hurt...mentally, more than it hurt physically.

A few more days passed, and I was evicted from my home. That mental pain only becoming stronger as now I was homeless, jobless, friendless, and i think the one that hurt the most, loveless. And again... with the power of hindsight... I would've said just move in with my parents, become stable again and try again... But... here I am."

Mitsuyo and Mitsuyo: A Lonely Dark Road

[b]Akane and Mitsuyo: Light at the End of the Tunnel

"... I don't think I ever got to say how much I appreciated you, Akane. I guess it started at the academy... well actually it might have been before that. I don't remember how many times you tried to get my lazy ass in gear to get into the academy... but lords know it was a lot of times -chuckle-. I guess I was still bent out of shape from my fiance at the time. Not gonna lie, I still am pretty out of shape from her. And you didn't make that any easier of a hurdle to jump.... But I'll get to that pain in a bit.

Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Riven-yasuo-image-part-3

Our days at the academy were something huh? We were at each other's throats for a while there, and it was mostly my fault... I know i was being hard-headed, that's why people love to hate me ya know. I mean, to be fair, you forced me into a school I didn't even want to be in and expected me to take it seriously. And as you saw, I couldn't care less at that time. I was more interested in the fact that we were good friends, more than that damned school. I helped you train your powers, and I'd be a liar if I said I wasn't jealous of how strong you were. Looking back, you'd probably be my boss with the levels of strength you had. Your blade was massive... I'm surprised my pissy blade even kept up with yours at times. And then you even had the fervor to learn your blade's name. Something about a Ruined King... Something about Forging? I don't remember, all i know is that your release was really cool, and it sounded even cooler in concept.

I'm pretty sure seeing how cool your blade was, and how strong you had become since we've met, ade me become more serious about who I was as a shinigami in that academy. At first I failed just to let you get some spotlight. I truly thought you'd be better than I ever could have been, so I just went to the wayside for you. But I realized... I wanted that too. I loved that respect and glory that came with training, day in and day out.

It really sucks that all of that hard work put you were you are now... I mean really... that was so random for someone to have the same spirit as you. If it came down to me, you were the one who used it better anyway. It was unfair that yours was more melee focused while his was kido based, and he just wound up timing you out just to win it all. I never seen that much sadness wash over your face. I wouldn't blame you either... the threat of execution from losing the match. Putting in an additional 8 hours daily on top of the 10+ that were spent into the academy day in and day out to prepare for this day. The fact that you would even skip school days for training was when I knew this was beyond serious for you to win. And I tried my best to prepare you for the day, because no one else seemed to want you to win it all.

I guess to their fortune... and my misfortune... you lost. And i couldn't do anything... but accept it.

I really wish it didn't come to that... and I assure you that if I could have found a way to make it all go away. A do-over... I would let you win... I would have made sure we were together...

But if you're out there... I'm going to achieve what you wanted for you... I'm going to become a captain... and if I find the one that had your weapon... I will avenge you. I swear to it Akane."

Surime and Mitsuyo: Rekindled Matrimony:

When Surime and Mitsuyo first met, Mitsuyo assumed she had despised him harshly as there were years that went by without her revealing her true name to him. He would call out for Surime in battle, and realize that was not the name for her to release, but out of pity, Surime conjured a false weapon for him to use in this 'false shikai' state. In a bout of anger, Mitsuyo returned to mediating, using Jinzen to blatantly yell at Surime as to why she never worked.

"I don't understand... I've talked to you daily ever since I met you. Hell... people even claim I'm addicted to you. Literal days have gone by where I have not eaten, or slept only to meditate with you, my physical form falling over many times..." Mitsuyo speaks out into her world, as his words echo and rebound off the walls and star like structures in the distance. "For so long, I have accepted and enjoyed you for who you were, and as an exchange all I'm asking is for your name... Have I done something wrong to you?!" He shouted out into the distance.

As the words rang out, Surime slowly slipped out of her spectrum and returned to her violet hue for Mitsuyo to see. She wore a long black dress, however the shoulders and across her chest was laced, which allowed him to see bits of her skin through the dress. Her hair was tied up into a ponytail, as she held in her left hand a floating violet shape, which was used as a her medium to cross into the spectrum of visibility.

"I can not reveal my name to you... I am sorry" she softly cried , purposefully fading her face, yet keeping her body motionless in front of him. He walked over to her, gripping her shoulders, sharing the same passion of tears as her. His tears were a mixture of anger and joy, as although he was angered by Surime's denial for the umpteenth time, he was always happy that she revealed himself to him. It's in those moments that he knew she was calm and sweet to him. He tried his best not scare her, but at this high stake situation it became unbearable to control his emotions for her.

"Why...not... We have been going through this same debate for years! Are you trying to stall me out to death? As if maybe one day you can just get a user more worthy than I have tried to be?" Surime paused, after his reply, almost shaking from how heartbroken he seemed to be, for the first time it sounded like Mitsuyo was begging for her, rather than bossing her around, which only broke Surime down even more in tears, yet she revealed her face to him to prove that she was truly sympathetic to his requests.

"Because... my name... is no longer true." she dropped on her knees, clenching onto her dress, looking down to the ground. "This world is dark, because I can no longer fulfill the request of the name. It is not your fault... because I have failed to maintain this world, you suffer for it. And for that I am truly sorry..." she spoke in a choppy voice as she looked out to the star like figures towards the outskirts of her world and continued. "I am only one part, of the multiple steps needed for this world... and I can't find the missing pieces. This world is too large, for one person to do on their own."

"Then let me help you... i have been loyal to everything you wished, this is the first thing I would think you would ask me for help in doing, if it stops your world this harshly." Mitsuyo replied without any second thoughts. Surime looked up to him, her face still broken down from crying. He kneeled beside her, wiping her tears from her eyes, yet still keeping the tears on his face. Surime softly changed in glow from violet to blue, then green, and down to red, eventually she powered herself down enough to where she didn't have a glow around her at all and continued to stare into Mitsuyo's eyes. "I don't know if it's going to be that easy... if I needed a User for my world to be bright once more, it would have activated by now. I don't know what I need to do. Or rather I have an idea of what to do... but no way of executing it well enough." she went back to glancing into her hands, ignoring Mitsuyo's presence for a brief moment.

"What is the word that make's your name untrue?" Mitsuyo, sat next to her, curling her into his arms, noticing she was about to cry again, softly comforting her to gather herself together.

"My name begins with Family... "

Akane and Mitsuyo: Shadows Die Twice:

--PRESENT DAY MITSUYO BEGINS HERE--

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities: [You can put any customized racial skills/abilities/techniques in here. These can range from shunpo, kido, zanjutsu and anything else you want to add. Feel free to skip it if you don't want to fill it out.]

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Kita raito no kazoku (Family of the Northern Lights)
Mother’s Name: Surime (Violet)
"Child’s" Name: Akane (Light, Red Eyes)

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance:

Internal Family:

In terms of how they interact with one another, they suprisingly work well with one another. Akane taking care of Mitsuyo, Mitsuyo taking care of Sumire, and Sumire taking care of Akane. What they do not realize, is that Sumire and Mitsuyo are hiding from one another, while Akane is being the devil on the shoulder for each of them, slowly pushing them away from one another so that she can can be the dominant force that Mitsuyo realizes on.

Akane (The Hollow):

Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Lycoris.Hime.%28Kantai.Collection%29.600.2001459

As the anti-thesis of Mitsuyo, Akane is a very cunning and strategic hollow. Her mindset makes it so that she feels that there is no reason for him to use anything else but her, as she views herself being superior to Mitsuyo in every way. To make matters better for her, because of his intense loyalty to his blade, Akane capitalizes on this, and makes herself seem as the stem of Sumire's power, rather than a separate entity that wants to claim Mitsuyo as property. The strength behind Akane comes from Mitsuyo's neglect to deal with his own situations, and simply casts them off as though he had to do it to move himself forward, never assessing whether the need to do so was right or wrong. As a hollow, Akane is a manifestation of his suppressed thoughts about his life in general. Because of the numerous instances of negativity in his life, Akane capitalizes on it, making her power a feeling that she can bestow physically onto others. To make the power seem like an extension Mitsuyo, she has cloaked his pain in the facet of light energy, making each instance of pain, mutiny and regret feel more distinguished than the last.

Surime(The Spirit):

Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] __miyaura_sanshio_original_drawn_by_beifeng_han__sample-e8993fadc583d8e8ee7a58c865df9b3e

As Mitsuyo's better half, Sumire takes on Mitsuyo's burdens as the spirit of the troubled wielder. She has been through numerous struggles with him, and because of his horrible capabilities of handling stress, often she neglects to tell him anything else except the positive things that occur between the both of them. Because of this notion, she often bestows her negativity onto the hollow that resides inside of her inner world as well. Despite the implications of being a Hollow, her and Akane get along relatively well, as she vents to it very often. Sumire is often times scared of Mitsuyo, not for what he can do to her, but what he has done to himself. Mitsuyo is very hard on him and self inflicts his own damage, causing her to be the peaceful mediator in his head, so he doesn't do anything that he will regret.

» Inner World: [What is your Zanpukto's inner world like?]

The inner world itself is void of light, which is ironic for the zanpakuto based around light itself. The farther the descent into this world however, the more light is seen. Rather than the light coating the entirety of the world, it instead traps itself into medium sized orbs, about the size of a beachball. All of varying colors and hues. As the center draws near, the density of these orbs continue, to the point where the heart of the world is purely white, because of how much of these orbs stack ontop of each other. At the center of it all, Sumire awaits for Mitsuyo, looking upward for him to appear in her visions. However, with the inner hollow growing stronger inside of him, this would has now begun to segment itself, splitting off into two beacons of this light. The center representing Sumire is still a bright white, but has a slight tinge of violet to it, while the hollow's has a slight tinge of red, and is the inverse of Sumire, black in the center with red stars.

Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Space-red-bigbang-star-art-nature-9-wallpaper

» Zanpakutô Appearance:
Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Shijian-k-l-lar-ger-ek-sharp-mor-samurai-katana-manganez-elik-tam-tang-sava-sava

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power:

Light Cycle: When his weapon is sealed, he can give an opponent a preview of what his power would be like when in contact with his blade. When an opponent is cut by his sword, the wound will not bleed, but instead burst out as a color. The wound will start as violet, not causing pain but officially beginning the release of blood. As the turns continue, it will cycle upward from violet to pink, then blue, green, yellow, orange and finally red being the most intense of the colors. After the red flashes, it will force the bleeding to stop as it ends by cauterizing the wound closed, but underneath the wound, a visible spectrum of light can be seen underneath the skin. Any other cuts other than the initial wound will cycle in unison with the previous wound. Therefore if there was a wound cycling to yellow, at the same time Mitsuyo landed another weapon strike, the new wound would start on yellow. After 3 posts the wound will cycle colors starting from the post that the attack connected. if the wound is able to be closed during that time, the effect will be stalled. Causing the wound to glow the color of the effect, but not generate the pain from said color. However, if another cut is created the new wound will pick up where the last one left off. (If the old wound was sealed at green, the new cut would start at green)

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: イルミネーション Iruminēshon (Illuminate)

Rather than saying the name of his sword, he calls for the name of his spirit directly. Because of their bond with one another, Sumire doesn't seem to mind, but this usually limits the power he can out put from her, as he's not calling the true name of the blade. He truly doesn't want to call the full name, only because he feels like he would be too formal by calling that name, plus it would be a mouthful for him to say. Thus often times he will simply say "Illuminate, Sumire"

» Shikai Abilities:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Arsenal Of the Northern Lights(All Names Subject to Change):

Upon releasing his blade, Mitsuyo gains the ability of manipulating the particles and waves of light around his body to recreate weaponry, utilize kido, alter his defenses, and enhance his mobility within combat. When he says the phrase "Illuminate" he tosses his blade into the air, having it flip repeatedly into the air, until it eventually a beam of light courses through the blade causing a vibrant flash enough to temporarily blind enemies who are not careful enough to shield their face from his release. Once the blade flashes, the sword then disperses itself into 8 small cool white orbs that circle around his body as he fights and attacks. When in his release he also gains a unique set of glasses that look reminiscent to the shades used to view an eclipse. The difference between these, is that rather than the lines being a straight across slit, the viewing holes are a wave pattern. It is said that when he is gazing through these glasses, he can actively see all particles and wavelengths of the electromagnetic light spectrum that are mostly invisible to the naked eye. Finally, on his release he gains a pair two finger gloves that he utilizes to channel his energy through as though a blade is there. This is to make the light particles that he controls easier to control when in this state. As far as the orbs of light, each of these orbs can be utilized for multiple purposes, and depending on the use of the orb they made need time to regain their shine before being re-used.

--------------------------------------------------------
Blue-Shift:

This is a catch-up mechanic for if his opponent is out of his attack range, and not utilized often for much else other than that. This maybe used as a way to deal with multiple enemies at once, but this ability often takes too much energy to continually utilize. This ability comes in two parts. The first part of this transition, is that he has to channel his own reiastu in a spot farther out than his manipulation range to create a weapon made out of light at the location that he would like to attack towards. The second step would be focusing the reiastu around himself, and using the "string" between himself and the weapon he had recently created to swiftly travel to the new location. When he is traveling in this way, he will automatically travel at Elite speed to the new location, unless otherwise hindered.

This technique has a few drawbacks at the moment. Primarily, it would take two posts for this full on travel to take place; the first post to set the destination, and the second to actually move to said destination. Furthermore, the tether that he uses to travel between the new placement and his current placement can be interrupted to cause him to slow down. When utilizing the tether in this way, his body is treated as a light particle, in that he will not stop moving, nor with the tether be broken, but its is very possible to slow him down from reaching his destination to provide more predictability into his movements. Finally, the rate at which he can use this ability has two parts; the first being that he can only use this way of mobility once every 4 posts, and the other being that this ability would take 3 of his 8 orbs to complete; one to create the tether, one to create the weapon, and one to augment his body for the speeds that he will be traveling.

Refraction:

As the defensive option for Mitsuyo, this takes the active orbs that surround Mitsuyo and creates an arsenal of weapons that hover around him. The weapons themselves provide an extra amount of coverage from long ranged attacks and blasts, by utilizing the surface area of the weapons to take a majority of the force of the attack, while leaving him relatively out of harms way in the center of it all.

This ability does not make him 100% safe from all attacks, but rather takes the initial force of the attack, so that all he is left to deal with is the blowback from it slamming against whatever weapon tanked it. Depending on the strength of the attack being deflected, the weapons could be destroyed completely, putting that one orb on cooldown from attacks and defense for 3 posts. Also depending on the size of the attack, it is very possible to destroy multiple of these orbs at one time, leaving him defenseless from attacks within a certain area. As another check to this ability, regardless of how many of these weapons have not been destroyed, this ability can only stay active for a maximum of 3 posts in a row. The ability itself can be taken down and put back up by the will of Mitsuyo, however there is a 1 post cooldown from when he takes it down that must be taken into consideration before deploying the weapon shield again.

Ultra Violent:

The offensive option Mitsuyo has when his shikai is activated. Generally, the shikai itself makes it so that he can control light particles and make weapons from it. However, with this ability activated, he can utilize one of the orbs to create an "echo" effect with his weapon strikes. When he uses the light orb in this way, he creates a flash bang effect around his sword clashing, which fills the area with millions of particles of light in a rapid succession. With these particles he can then manipulate them to make his weapon have additional hits from any direction around the opponent. This creates a diversion as well as applies more damage to his already menacing style of attack, making his weapons that are already hard to see if not paying attention, now have a randomized attack pattern.

This is ability consumes the least energy out of all of his moves, in that this only takes 1 orb for it to active properly. However, he only has 8 to begin with, and he can only use either his attack or his defense option, and not both at the same time. Furthermore, if he uses his "Blue Shift" ability, this will guarantee that he now only has 5 of these orbs that he can use in such a way. Similar to his defensive option, the orbs themselves will regenerate fully after 3 posts have passed.

» Hollow Augmented Shikai:
Arsenal Within the Northern Lights:
One of the many things frightening to the user and the opponent facing him when he dons his mask, is that there isn't a defined state of release. The weapons vary based on the spirit of Akane inside the sword itself. The may be one fight where his weapon will be a katana, and the next it would be daggers, and the next would be a whip. There are a total of seven different weapons that can be seen in this form, but the times that he does pull out a bladed weapon all of them seem to have a common theme of an acid washed finish on them that make the blades themselves look like a rainbow glistening on top of the blade.

» Shikai Abilities: Pain Inducement:

This ability allows him to nullify or enhance the pain delivered from a singular strike. This pain varies on a visible spectrum of light, which will be both emitted as an aura around his attacks and the color pallete of his selected weapon. Because this form is bound to the child zanpakuto spirit, the mood she shows when Mitsuyo sees her determines the spectrum of light he will be fighting with. This spectrum works within visible light and scales from violet being the least severe to red being the most severe. ((OOC, I will roll a d10 in our discord using Yggdrasil BOT , and this will determine what form I will use for the remainder of combat. I will type it at the top of each post I make. Additionally, there are 7 colors in the visible light spectrum and this will be bound to a 10 sided die, so I will also list special colors white, black, and void) The feelings and other passive benefits when in this form will be listed below.

The stats listed will correspond with the users training in Pain Endurance unless otherwise specified:

Void, the shade of choice (0/10): This is when Akane is empathetic for Mitsuyo and allows him to choose which ‘crayon’ he would use to color his weapon. If this choice occurs, he can only use this state for about 3 turns, before Akane changes her mind. He can choose any of the 9 colors listed below.

Violet, the color of compassion (1): This is when Akane reminds Mitsuyo of how much of a good friend he is to her. In this color, attacks feel almost painless. If anything is felt, it would be similar to the feeling of being hit with a foam dart. However, this is still a sword that is causing the attacks, therefore bleeding, gashes, and other scarring does occur, it just doesn’t hurt like it should.

Untrained: The feeling is similar to the description, only for the untrained, it may feel more like a suction cup version of a foam dart. It has an initial sting but nothing unbearable.

Beginner: It would feel as if someone plucked where the wound was.

Trained: It would be the feeling of a foam dart with a rounded tip. The pressure and movement of skin is felt, but nothing that would be considered painful

Adept: It would be the force of someone spitting at the receiver, the initial burst of air would be felt, followed by the splat of the saliva hitting their flesh (that got gross real quick...)

Experienced: It would be the force of water being poured onto the skin. There is force, but it feels 100% harmless, and there would be really nothing to brace for. You should still dodge it though since this is a sword battle...

Advanced: The force of a single droplet of rain touching the body, again 100% harmless at this point.

Expert: This would feel as though a cat/ dog/ friendly furry animal is rubbing against the receiver

Elite: This would be as though a feather is brushing against the skin

Master: No joke, this may tickle the receiver

Grandmaster: Wind feels more forceful than these attacks.

Pink, the color of love (2): This is when Akane runs to his sword and tackle hugs him with a big fat ‘I Love you!’. In this coloration, his sword is changed to two daggers that have an acid washed finish to them. Pain will be similar to receiving a paper cut, However with this change of weapon his speed is increased drastically.

Untrained: It would be a paper cut of strength, but it would sting for a bit. This is one of the one's that would have the user suck their finger for a bit and want a band-aid.

Beginner: The receiver would probably grit their teeth or wince at the pain for a moment. This training would make it bearable, but still a constant reminder that there's a cut there.

Trained: At this point the initial cut would sting but it would be nothing that they could not bear through. Sure it's there, but it's nothing to be worried about as far as pain is concerned.

Adept: The force of feeling the skin rip open is there giving mild discomfort, but nothing that would stop a person in their tracks.

Experienced: Feeling the skin rip would be unpleasant to feel but it wouldn't feel like anything more than a bad stretch.

Advanced: At this point, the opponent wouldn't even view the cut as a threat. It would be uncomfortable as though touching hot water for a split second, but nothing that they can not bear through.

Expert: Continuing with water, this would feel like luke warm water. Honestly in a weird sadistic kind of way, this might feel good to this tier and up.

Elite: This would feel like a very aggressive cat rub, and may feel good

Master: This would feel like a feather brushing fast across the skin.

Grandmaster: No joke, this might tickle the receiver

Blue, the color of hope (3): This is when Akane peers out to the opponent, and cheers her daddy on to a good fight. In this coloration, his sword changes into a Cat-o nine Tails style of weapon, capable of stretching in a larger range in comparison to his sword. The pain felt in this form is similar to being punched. This form isn’t meant for damage up front, but rather damage over time. As when a surface is punched in the same spot constantly it will begin to wear down and welt. This adds even more salt to the injury with this weapon type having multiple striking zones on it.

(For this I'm using the number of strikes it would take to cause a bruise, based on trained durability)

Untrained: 3

Beginner: 5

Trained: 7

Adept: 9

Experienced: 13

Advanced: 17

Expert: 21

Elite: 27

Master: 33

Grandmaster: 40

Green, the color of confidence(4): Out of all of Mitsuyo's stances, this will be the only one that utilizes thrown weapons, more specifically his cero's are now thin Shuriken like objects, and his weapon of choice are know throwing knives. In this form Akane looks up to Mitsuyo as a beacon of courage and bestows him with power to enhance his own strength and prowess. This form does not alter the pain felt by attacks like the other stances, but instead increases the potency of himself in combat. When embued with the color green, Mitsuyo gains an additional statistical boost for his weapon skill, durablity, speed, and Cero (Making him have up to two bumps of statistical increase, i.e Trained to Experienced.), but at the cost of actually making sure to hit his attacks. If his attacks miss he is stats will decrease rapidly by "-" for every strike and attack that was missed. Likewise for every attack he does hit, he will gain a "+" in every skill. This stacking will last for as long as his mask is donned.

Yellow, the color of fear(5): This is the opposite of hope, Akane peers to the opponent and cowers in fear of them. When this occurs, his sword now becomes a scythe with a golden yellow blade. Pain in this form will feel almost like it was a piercing attack. The pain will linger as if the blade was stuck inside the wound, but the severity of the pain will not increase. The pain feels like a chunk of muscle and skin was ripped off instantaneously. Motion of the arm is still possible, but it would hurt a lot more when trying to move it. Power level doesn't determine how much it will hurt, but rather determines how long the pain will last.

(# of turns pain will linger)

Untrained: This tier is praying to RNGesus. Heavily advise against fighting Mitsuyo when Yellow or above

Beginner: 9

Trained: 8

Adept: 7

Experienced: 6

Advanced: 5

Expert: 4

Elite: 3

Master: 2

Grandmaster: 1

Orange, the color of greed(6): Akane took Mitsuyo’s favorite candy’s while he wasn’t looking, causing her to crouch in a corner and of course, eat them all to the last bite. Mitsuyo’s counter to this is a belt to her behind, but in combat, this results to a large chain weapon that he can use to whip or as a lasso. When hitting people in this state, It will feel like flesh being ripped off of the body, and the lingering pain of having wind hit the open wound constantly. This pain is not isolated to the hit itself, but each specific link of chain, meaning this tearing pain could be applied 3 or 4 times within the same area, in the same strike. The amount of pain for that could render people unconscious due to the rapid overload of the nerves

(For this form the numbers represent how many lashes someone could take from this form)

Untrained: 2

Beginner: 3

Trained: 4

Adept: 5

Advanced: 8

Expert: 9

Elite: 10

Master: 12

Grandmaster: 14

Red, the color of Rage(7): Daddy took away her sweets, and now she’s mad at him. This makes Mitsuyo mad as well, as he tries to reason with his deviant child, making his blade turn into Katar fist weapons. The shortness of these blades increase his attack and movement speed, as well as strikes from this weapon will feel like it not only makes the cut, but also cauterizes the wound slowly. The burning sensation mixed with the pain of the initial slash feeling like a limb would have been separated, is what makes red so dangerous to be around.

(For consistency, I'll say this was a slash that happened at the joint of the elbow.)

Untrained: Being scraped by this weapon would render the receiver unconscious, as the overload of the senses would be way too much for anyone at this level to comprehend.

Beginner: It feels like their arm is completely gone, it will come back to feeling normally eventually, but the nerves are so in shock from the level of pain they just experienced that the arm may not be usable for at least 4 turns

Trained: It feels like the arm is severed, but connected just by the bone itself. It definitely feels like muscle tissues are torn asunder, and there may be exposed bone. After about 3 turns they should be fine.

Adept: It feels like your whole arm was exploded in one burst and can not be usable. Rather than most tiers below this, the connection to the arm can be felt, but it's not responsive due to shock. After 2 turns, should be Ret- 2 - Go.

Experienced: All of this training, and this still hurts like hell. The arm may feel completely unresponsive for a turn. The pain felt feels like there was a bullet launched into the arm.

Advanced: This stings alot, the smallest movements send surges up the whole arm. At this point the only thing that can successfully be done is make a fist, and even then they would be an idiot to try to see if they can punch Mitsuyo. A) They moved into melee range of a melee weapon that just metaphorically broke their arm, but also B) the force from punching someone would send shockwaves down the whole arm, making even the lightest slap feel as though a car ran over their arm.

Expert: This definitely hurts like hell. This pain though, is probably equal to the feeling of being hit with the chain in Orange at full force. To this tier it doesn't feel like a limb being ripped, but definitely chunks of skin and muscle felt like they flew off. It would not be advised to move it too much, but attacks could be fired through it if needed. Even that attack may actually backfire and cause the pain to re-surge, after and after 1 turn it should be fully functional with some slight tingling every now and then.

Elite: This will make the receiver dizzy trying to recover from this. The pain from it still burns alot, as if the whole arm was submerged in a trash can fire and then pulled back out. But with some careful aiming, this arm could be used and after a post it should be fine.

Master: The pain would be severe on the strike itself, but the arm would be usable, likewise very few nerves would be damaged. If this struck on a joint it may sting to move it every now and then but nothing that can't be beared through.

Grandmaster: It would be possible to grab the blade to prevent the damage happening to a more useful part of the body. The pain would feel as though they were catching a hot knife. It would hurt on the initial contact, but upon letting go there would be no lethal damage other than the cut itself.

White, the shade of togetherness(8): Akane’s hand reaches out from the blade (metaphorically) and holds Mitsuyo’s hand. While Akane is holding Mitsuyo’s hand, she also reaches out to hold Surime’s hand. When Surime, Akane, and Mitsuyo link together, he is granted the ability to combine two colors together as one state ((This will be explained thoroughly in the event the roll does happen)). The colors he chooses can not exceed the number 7, since there are 7 colors in the spectrum of light. This makes it so that he cannot merge the shade of death with his weapon effects. Likewise, if he wanted to use the color of rage, he would only use that effect, as that would be the maximum of his number cap. For this, OOC I will roll 2D6 die, the first number will be the weapon used in the state, and the second number will be the intensity of the pain. For example 2+ 5 would me then I would wield twin daggers used in color of love, but have the effect of the lingering pain of color of fear. If the addition of the numbers are higher than 7, I will use the lowest number as my weapon used, and do the math to gain the effect. Inversely I will not be able to roll the same number twice. If the same number is rolled the first number is kept, and the second number is automatically +1. For example two 1's were rolled it would be 1-2 or Color of compassion's default katana, with color of love's effect of painless cuts. The possible combinations include

1-2= Katana + Painless Cuts
1-3= Katana + Bruising pain
1-4= Katana + Normal
1-5 = Katana + Lingering pain
1-6 = Katana + Tearing pains

2-1 = Daggers + Light as Air
2-3 = Daggers + Bruising pain
2-4 = Dagger + Normal
2-5 = Daggers + Lingering pain

3-1 = Cat-o-Nine Tails + Light As Air
3-2 = Cat-o-Nine Tails + Painless Cuts
3-4 = Cat-o- Nine tails, Normal pain tolerance

4-1= Nodachi + Light as Air
4-2 = Nodachi + Painless Cuts
4-3 = Nodachi + Brusing pain

5-1 = Scythe + Light As Air
5-2 = Scythe + Paper cuts

6-1 = Chains + Open Wound

7-0 = Katar + Lacerations

Black, the shade of death(9): Akane hasn’t died, nor will Mitsuyo or Surime make that even fathomable as a possibility as long as they breathe. Which is why in this form, there is no pain, but only the feeling of release. Being hit in this state will not hurt the opponent, but will make the opponent become light headed and dizzy. They will experience shortness of breath, hallucinations, and eventually become unconscious, as if they are experiencing death’s embrace. This will only count toward successful slashes, and not being touched in general with the weapon. For this form he will be using a kusarigama, a short ranged sickle with a ball and chain attached to the butt end of the handle.

(#of cuts to feel; dizzy/ shortness of breath/ hallucinate/ unconscious)

Untrained: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4

Beginner: 2/ 4/ 6/ 8

Trained:3/ 6/ 9 /12

Adept: 4/ 8/ 12 /16

Experienced: 5/ 10/ 15/ 20

Advanced: 6/ 12/ 18/ 24

Expert: 7/ 14/ 21/ 28

Elite: 8/ 16/ 24/ 32

Master: 9/ 18/ 27/ 36

Grandmaster: 10/ 20/ 30/ 40

I. Bankai

» Bankai Name: ノーザンライツの家族の再会 Nōzanraitsu no kazoku no saikai (Family Reunion Under the Northern Lights)

» Bankai Appearance: Whatever weapon he was left on will explode in a burst of light blinding the enemy once again as he releases. During this release, his aura has no consistent color, as it cycles between all of the colors of the rainbow, burning exceptionally bright. When the aura clears, he wields two short swords, that have a acid wash finish onto them, reflecting all light off of them as a rainbow aura. Additionally through this release, heat ripples emit off of of these blades almost constantly. Towards the back of the blades, they have a long chain that connect to the back of the handles of each. On the blades there is also a japanese inscription that read ‘Love the Light’ and ‘Endure the Darkness’. (I will love the light for it shows me the way, I will endure the darkness, for it shows me the stars.). His outfit doesn’t change but he gets an eerie looking visor across his eyes. The visor is all white, with a black squiggly line that crosses through the center of the visor where his eyes are. After closer examiniation, the squiggle on the mask elongates and shortens based on the wavelength that he is fighting on. It’s said that the reason he is blind is not because he cannot see, but rather he sees too much. In anything else other than his bankai, radio, visible light, gamma, and x-ray waves all collide as one when he’s not in his release state. When he is released, the world isn’t as compressed, but he uses this visor to filter out the waves that are being used, so there’s a easier chance for him to see.

» Bankai Abilities:

False Depth Perception:

When his Bankai is released, The world they fight on now becomes distorted, as Mitsuyo begins his combat on wavelengths of light. Combat starts on the wavelength of Radio Waves, being the longest and lowest frequency for combat. In this state his movement appears slower, but that is only the illusion of distance messing with the visibility of his attacks. The wavelengths the rush to normalization, to where visible light comes into play. At this time, there isn't distortion to anything, and combat is perceived as being normal. After a few more turns, the wavelengths scrunch up into each other as they shift towards Gamma Waves. Here it's perceived that he's moving almost 5x times his usual speed, but this is again due to the distortion of the illusion and not his actual movement speed. This is a passive effect of what happens when his blades release as they try to normalize themselves to being brought out of their home.

Radio Waves: This distorts vision such that objects appear farther than what they really are. In this wavelength, Mitsuyo could be standing a foot away, but to the opponent, it would look as if he were about 100 feet away instead. (2 turns)

Infra Red Waves: This begins to shorten the visible wave lengths, as now 1 foot would be equal to 50 feet in distance away. (2 turns)

Visible Light: This is the normalization of vision, in this time period normal distances are applied. (2 Turns)

Ultra Violet Waves: Opposite to Infra Red Waves objects appear closer than actuality. If Mitsuyo were about 50 feet away, it would look like he was about 1 foot away to the opponent. (2 Turns)

Gamma Waves: Opposite to Radio Waves, objects appear closer than they appear. If Mitsuyo were 100 feet away, it would appear as if he is only 1 foot away (2 turns)

This effect will last 10 turns (1 post from myself, 1 post from the opponent = 1 turn) However depending on the tier level of the opponent, the effects may be shortened to increase the duration of 'Visible light time' or normal combat.

Tier 6-4: Effects will occur normally, in fact the changes between the phases may even dizzy or nauseate the opponent.

Tier 3: Effects will occur normally, fighting in this will be tricky, but there is a possibility to get used to, or overpower the effects of the illusion if their Mental Fortitude is high enough to do so.

Tier 2: Effects will be halfed for these tiers. The time spent within each phase will only be 1 turn, making the visible light phase 6 turns of normal combat rather than 2.

Tier 1-0: Only the initial release, and the returning burst will effect this tier, the rest of the turns would be fought as though it were normal combat. The releasing and returning burst would only take effect on the inital post, and do not last through the turn. It will act similar to a burst of energy, it would distort for a split second but not do anything for the duration of combat.

Those who have Mental Deduction of adept or higher have a stronger possibility of breaking the illusion regardless of tier. However for those lower than Mitsuyo's tier they would NEED adept or higher to pass through the illusion portion of this release, other wise the full effects

**NEW** Ionized Attacks: When in this form the pain inducement from his previous attacks are removed, as Surime takes over the power of his blade. This removes all pain from any attacks in this form, but will act similar to his sealed ability. However, unlike his sealed ability, this will not be limited to light that can be seen, but rather the wavelengths of radiation. Although objects stop in contact with a surface, light particles usually do not. When cutting an enemy with his blade, the waves begin to eat away at the enemy’s flesh, muscle tissue, and eventually bones, with it’s goal to fully pierce through the enemy.

Untrained- Trained: Unless they have some powerful regenerative qualities, or rapid healing effects. Heavy advision is warranted against coming in contact with the blades

Advanced- Adept: Although the effect is daunting, the ability to heal out of it is possible additionally this effect may not even pierce all the way through. Though trying to protect yourself from the blades, or possibly trying to disarm him would be the best course of action.

Elite: Their durability should be enough to not make the attack go through bone, though the cut will be very deep. As far as healing it is possible to do though the part may not be 100% usable right away. If healed instantly, waiting a turn before using the fixed arm is recommended, as even though the wound is healed, light particles do not stop moving, and may be running around through the selected part still.

Master and Above: The blade's effects would cut but would not cut deep, instead the wound would feel like it's burning from the inside out. Healing/ regeneration over top on it would work well, and with a quick enough regeneration, they may even be able to stop the burning effect before it starts.

I. Skill Sheet

[SKILL SHEETS ARE NOT TO BE FILLED OUT UNTIL AFTER A TIER IS GIVEN! WILL SKILLS WILL BE GIVEN BY THE STAFF MEMBER THAT GRADES YOUR APP! FOR MORE INFORMATION, LOOK AT THIS THREAD]

Additional Note: The skill sheets, as of Saturday, February 10, 2018, have had small additions. There are new skills, and Master has been renamed to "Elite". Furthermore, Master is now the bridge in-between Elite and Grand Master. For more information, and the rest of the skill sheets, READ THIS THREAD

Spoiler:

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Trained/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Weapon Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner[b]/Untrained
  • [b]Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner[b]/Untrained

[b]Will Skills

• Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Pain Endurance: Elite/Advanced//Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: [Please show us how you role play by either posting a previous post from another site or creating a new one. We do this so we know your RP skill. If you already have an accepted, you need not do another RP sample]

END OF THE POST

Last edited by MistahJay on Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:50 pm; edited 25 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Empty Re: Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C]

Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:51 pm

«TAKING A LOOK AT THIS»

Light Cycle: When his weapon is sealed, he can give an opponent a preview of what his power would be like when in contact with his blade. When an opponent is cut by his sword, the wound will not bleed, but instead burst out as a color. The wound will start as violet, not causing pain but officially beginning the release of blood. As the turns continue, it will cycle upward from violet to pink, then blue, green, yellow, orange and finally red being the most intense of the colors. After the red flashes, it will force the bleeding to stop as it ends by cauterizing the wound closed, but underneath the wound, a visible spectrum of light can be seen underneath the skin. Any other cuts other than the initial wound will cycle in unison with the previous wound. Therefore if there was a wound cycling to yellow, at the same time Mitsuyo landed another weapon strike, the new wound would start on yellow.

I'm gonna need a post duration for how long the cuts last, say like 3 posts for it to cycle through the colors. Also, I would like you to include how this would effect those who can regenerate from wounds, or heal themselves; because while it may not do anything aside from gush out colors, those who can heal or regenerate could stop that ability. Aside from that, unless this has any other implications that are unseen, the rest of the ability is fine.

Void, the shade of choice (0): This is when Akane is empathetic for Mitsuyo and allows him to choose which ‘crayon’ he would use to color his weapon. If this choice occurs, he can only use this state for about 3 turns, before Akane changes her mind.

This is pretty unclear. Does it allow him to choose one of the nine colors or is it something different? Clarify please.

Just a quick note, for most of his Shikai, could you tell me what skill is being targeted with each rating? I need to see if it acts against Durability, Pain Endurance, stuff like that. Otherwise, it's just the ratings with numbers or descriptions that aren't attached to much. Also, you should list if they are fixed to the users skills at certain points or to the opponents skills at certain points. Like, the skill where pain lingers, yellow I think it is, would be against an opponent. (DM me on discord if you need help with the skills to attribute some of these abilities to)

Green, the color of confidence(4): This form is when she feels readily supported by Mitsuyo. She places her hands on her hips, and tries her hardest to make a serious ‘tough guy laugh’ but winds up giggling immediately after. This form changes his weapon into being a nodachi, a long katana used for samurai war combat. The pain felt in this form is fairly normal to that of a normal sword. This could be role-played as normal sword combat based on your power level.

Just clarification here, this just changes the weapon to a Nodachi, correct? Just wish to clarify, the skill is fine over all.

Orange, the color of greed(6): Akane took Mitsuyo’s favorite candy’s while he wasn’t looking, causing her to crouch in a corner and of course, eat them all to the last bite. Mitsuyo’s counter to this is a belt to her behind, but in combat, this results to a large chain weapon that he can use to whip or as a lasso. When hitting people in this state, It will feel like flesh being ripped off of the body, and the lingering pain of having wind hit the open wound constantly. Additionally, this form also makes it so the reiatsu slowly leaks from the enemy similarly to blood.

(For this form the numbers represent how many lashes someone could take from this form)

Untrained: 1

Beginner: 2

Trained: 4

Adept: 5

Advanced: 8

Expert: 9

Elite: 10

Master: 12

Grandmaster: 14

I suggest making this use Pain Endurance, considering what it is, possibly remove the whole causing energy to bleed out of the opponent. At least as it is now. If this is meant to cause pain, I see no need to drain energy as well. Also, boost untrained and beginner up by one each; just to give them a bit of a chance. Not to mention, I would add a stipulation that the pain could render them unconscious if their Pain Endurance isn't above a certain threshold. Say, if an untrained took two lashings, and had an untrained in Pain endurance, they could fall unconscious or be crippled for the rest of the thread thanks to the pain.

Red, the color of Rage(7): Daddy took away her sweets, and now she’s mad at him. This makes Mitsuyo mad as well, as he tries to reason with his deviant child, making his blade turn into Katar fist weapons. The shortness of these blades increase his attack and movement speed, as well as strikes from this weapon will feel like it not only makes the cut, but also cauterizes the wound slowly. The burning sensation mixed with the pain of the initial slash feeling like a limb would have been separated, is what makes red so dangerous to be around.

(For consistency, I'll say this was a slash that happened at the joint of the elbow.)

Untrained: Literally why are you here.

Beginner: ^

Trained: I don't think you're ready kid

Adept: No... still no real potential

Experienced: Check to see if your arm is there. If yes then run to the nearest Weenie Hut General. If No, sorry not sorry.

Advanced: It feels like their arm is completely gone, it will come back to feeling normally eventually, but the nerves are so in shock from the level of pain they just experienced that the arm may not be usable for at least 4 turns

Expert: It feels like the arm is severed, but connected just by the bone itself. It definitely feels like muscle tissues are torn asunder, and there may be exposed bone. After about 3 turns they should be fine.

Elite: It feels like your whole arm was exploded in one burst and can not be usable. Rather than most tiers below this, the connection to the arm can be felt, but it's not responsive due to shock. After 2 turns, should be Ret- 2 - Go.

Master: All of this training, and this still hurts like hell. The arm may feel completely unresponsive for a turn. The pain felt feels like there was a bullet launched into the arm.

Grandmaster: This definetely hurts like hell. This pain though, is probably equal to the feeling of being hit with the chain in Orange at full force. To this tier it doesn't feel like a limb being ripped, but definetely chunks of skin and muscle felt like they flew off.

I suggest reversing these skills and making it so the grand master one is Untrained, Master is beginner, and so on. I say this because it is better for this to target durability unless you intend this to be based off of Mitsuyo's strength. if it is strength based, then we are good here.

White, the shade of togetherness(8): Akane’s hand reaches out from the blade (metaphorically) and holds Mitsuyo’s hand. While Akane is holding Mitsuyo’s hand, she also reaches out to hold Surime’s hand. When Surime, Akane, and Mitsuyo link together, he is granted the ability to combine two colors together as one state ((This will be explained thoroughly in the event the roll does happen)). The colors he chooses can not exceed the number 7, since there are 7 colors in the spectrum of light ((Also for balancing purposes so i can’t automatically choose Death. This also balances Rage so I can’t stack effects on that one, since it would be pretty strong to deal with on its own.))

I understand you wish to elaborate more when this happens, if it does, but, I suggest elaborating on it now. We'll need the details so people can know what could happen and so staff can properly judge if it is balanced or not.

Black, the shade of death(9): Akane hasn’t died, nor will Mitsuyo or Surime make that even fathomable as a possibility as long as they breathe. Which is why in this form, there is no pain, but only the feeling of release. Being hit in this state will not hurt the opponent, but will make the opponent become light headed and dizzy. They will experience shortness of breath, hallucinations, and eventually become unconscious, as if they are experiencing death’s embrace.

(#of hits to feel dizzy/ shortness of breath/ hallucinate/ unconscious)

Untrained: 1/ 2/ 3/ 4

Beginner: 2/ 4/ 6/ 8

Trained:3/ 6/ 9 /12

Adept: 4/ 8/ 12 /16

Experienced: 5/ 10/ 15/ 20

Advanced: 6/ 12/ 18/ 24

Expert: 7/ 14/ 21/ 28

Elite: 8/ 16/ 24/ 32

Master: 9/ 18/ 27/ 36

Grandmaster: 10/ 20/ 30/ 40

Make this number of successful hits, ones that actually cause harm, and then also make sure this is targeted against durability. (Also, just a note, this applies to most other skills; that they need to be successful hits. I.E. he could hit someone but not pierce their defenses, kinda thing. )

Another note, I'm gonna hold you to rolling that D10. But, maybe roll a d10 online and put a screenshot of it in a spoiler or something when his shikai comes into play.

» Bankai Abilities: Wavelength Manipulation:

When his Bankai is released, The world they fight on now becomes distorted, as Mitsuyo begins his combat on wavelengths of light. The wavelengths are locked into turns, and is based on the amount of reiatsu left over from the strain of his shikai. Usually the lower the color, make this form stronger. The effects of his shikai carry over into this state, but now the combat is made such that distance is altered drastically.

Radio Waves: This distorts vision such that objects appear farther than what they really are. In this wavelength, Mitsuyo could be standing a foot away, but to the opponent, it would look as if he were about 100 feet away instead.

Infra Red Waves: This begins to shorten the visible wave lengths, as now 1 foot would be equal to 50 feet in distance away.

Visible Light: This is the normalization of vision, in this time period normal distances are applied.

Ultra Violet Waves: Opposite to Infra Red Waves objects appear closer than actuality. If Mitsuyo were about 50 feet away, it would look like he was about 1 foot away to the opponent.

Gamma Waves: Opposite to Radio Waves, objects appear closer than they appear. If Mitsuyo were 100 feet away, it would appear as if he is only 1 foot away

The turn based mechanic relies heavily on what weapon was selected in his shikai.

(Radio Waves/ Infra Red Waves/ Visible Light/ UV Waves/ Gamma Waves)
(Half turns meaning that the ability to break through the effect is more likely)

Void: Whichever weapon he selected -3 turns

Violet: 27 turns (6, 5, 5, 5, 6)

Pink: 24 turns (5, 5, 4, 5, 5)

Blue: 21 turns (5, 3.5, 4, 3.5, 5)

Green: 18 turns (5, 2.5, 3, 2.5, 5)

Orange: 15 turns (3 turns at all wave lengths)

Yellow: 12 turns (3, 2, 2, 2, 3)

Red: 9 turns (3, 2, 1, 2, 3)

White: 6 turns (Radio, Infra Red, UV, and Gamma would all be 1 turn, Visible Light would be 2)

Black: 3 turns (At this point the turns would just be Radio Waves, Visible Light, Gamma Waves)

Could you clarify this for me please? It may make sense in your mind, but, people who read it, like I am right now, may not understand what you are trying to get at here!

You won't be judged yet, just make this corrections and clarify some things for me in DMs or try to clarify them in the skill itself. If you have any questions please contact me in DMs on discord!

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Empty Re: Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C]

Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:21 pm

«TAKING A LOOK AT THIS»

Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Adept
  • Mental Deduction: Beginner
  • Pain Endurance: Adept
  • Focus: Beginner

Comments/Notes: After all the corrections have been made and things have been discussed for corrections and such, nothing looks wrong to me; Approved! If anyone has any issues, please contact me directly! Also, Tame, I'm gonna need you to use the strike through function on both Shikai and Bankai until you have them unlocked. 3-1 is needed for beginner Shikai and Bankai at 2-1.
Tier: 3-4

Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Left_bar_bleue0/0Mitsuyo, The Generation of Light [Approved; 3-1+] [Hazard Rating C] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:38 pm
[mod]Archiving for inactivity. Please speak to staff if you would like this unarchived.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum