Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» The Nation Grows!
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 1:50 pm by THEFROST

» Fated Enemies [Laskt]
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by basswalker

» The Truth is Hard
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 1:13 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Anima Armor [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 11:43 am by THEFROST

» The Medical Beginning (Complete)
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 11:28 am by Forsaken Crow

» Anima Will [Adam/Eden Evolution Equipment]
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 11:06 am by THEFROST

» Anima Cores [Eden Evolution Equipment]
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 11:00 am by THEFROST

» Elyss coming in hot!
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 10:14 am by Siegharty

» Rukongai Adventure [OPEN]
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 9:06 am by Forsaken Crow

» The King's Tulpa
Platinum Points claim EmptyToday at 7:19 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Platinum Points claim I_vote_lcapPlatinum Points claim I_voting_barPlatinum Points claim I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Platinum Points claim I_vote_lcapPlatinum Points claim I_voting_barPlatinum Points claim I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2677 registered users
The newest registered user is Gloam

Our users have posted a total of 128738 messages in 19615 subjects

Platinum Points claim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Absentee
Veteran Member
Absentee

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Points claim Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Platinum Points claim Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Platinum Points claim Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Platinum Points claim   Platinum Points claim EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Platinum Points Template

Claim Reason: Just claiming rewards for these fight threads.

Sources:

A falling out in the Wasteland

- Law and Kai fight for 17 posts, very evenly matched. During the course of the fight Law is burned and sustains multiple other painful injuries, including several broken ribs, but continues to fight, shows his ability to deal with attacks of all varieties, his adaptability in regards to his abilities, and utilizes his shunpo efficiently and effectively. Kai decided to discontinue the thread shorty before its expected(by me) conclusion.

Won't somebody fight me?

-Law and Alexander fight for 10 posts, although Law outmatches his opponent. Still his enemy had interesting powers, and was able to land a bit of damage. Here Law once more displays his ability to fight through pain, but in this thread there's much more of a focus on reading the opponents movements. Law employs mainly his intellect (along with a bit of speed) to outmaneuver his enemy, and seems to have the upper hand. Not sure where Zaz has been.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henrex
Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Points claim Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Platinum Points claim Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Platinum Points claim Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Platinum Points claim   Platinum Points claim EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 5:12 pm

[adm]Approved for 13,500 Platinum Points.[/adm]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Platinum Points claim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1