Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event] - Page 2 Empty Re: Blazing Cavern Flames [Ibiki mini-event]

Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:32 pm
Well, it was the right thing to do after all. That was nice. There was a great deal of oops when you did something wrong in a situation like this. And then she felt like she did get something wrong because she was suddenly BLIND! Like looking at the head of King Poseidon. Only her eyes weren't burning from her skull. Fortunately, because she needed her eyes. Eventually the lost and eldritch art of seeing was returned to her and she could see Ibiki, the tiny beauty doing booze stuff. But there was something more. Through the clasp of hands Ulv could feel the flowing energy and the handy little instruction booklet that told her what she had to do to make use of this power. Why couldn't everything come with one of those?

"Well, considering I am not exploded, I would say that it does like me. And whatever this new thing is..." she looked at her hands and clasped them softly, but firmly. "I think I know exactly who needs something like this" Ulv muttered. It was hard to concentrate, because inside her soul there was something going awoo very loudly. And it wasn't even a wolf howling or baying, it was a human making wolf noises. Her Inner World was very strange. "Don't worry Ibiki. I know exactly where I am going with this. And I know exactly who I am going to with this. Demonica helped with my mental side of using this power. You've helped with my physical side, and Rakki with it's execution. Everything has come together, there is only one person I can think of who would be good to go to right now"

Ulv then looked to Ibiki and gave a warm smile, nodding to her.
"Thank you Ibiki, for your help in this. And for your advice, and your general nature. You are one of the best people I have ever known. I am so glad and so flattered to have met you personally. I have Rakki and you don't seem like a girl who does relationships like that but I am just rambling now so I am going to let myself out and then hide behind a bush and do that embarrassed squeal thing" Ulv jabbed a finger behind her and then left before she had to deal with the outcome of that most embarrassing sentence.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum