Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Wow it's Gin's character list!! I_vote_lcapWow it's Gin's character list!! I_voting_barWow it's Gin's character list!! I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Wow it's Gin's character list!! I_vote_lcapWow it's Gin's character list!! I_voting_barWow it's Gin's character list!! I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Forsaken Crow
Pockeh
Tsubine
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2693 registered users
The newest registered user is kazetora

Our users have posted a total of 130245 messages in 19810 subjects

Wow it's Gin's character list!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gin
Gin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wow it's Gin's character list!! Left_bar_bleue10000/999999Wow it's Gin's character list!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/999999)
Tiers:

Wow it's Gin's character list!! Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Wow it's Gin's character list!!   Wow it's Gin's character list!! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 am

Wow it's Gin's character list!! Stefan_CL

STEFAN SOAN | CRUSHING BLADE

Tier: 0-2++
Race: Vizard
Affiliation: Free Union/Himself
Height: 6'2"
Sexuality: Hetero
Relationship: N/A
Specializations: Swordsmanship, all weapons, brute strength, Void

Wow it's Gin's character list!! Mifune_CL

MIFUNE SOAN | YOJIMBO

Tier: 6-0--