Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Iori's may Anyburst Tracker
The Lazarus Effect EmptyToday at 3:32 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Green Mile (Horus/Laskt/Crow)
The Lazarus Effect EmptyToday at 3:22 am by Horus Sariel

» Beseeching Aid
The Lazarus Effect EmptyToday at 1:42 am by Henrex

» Monkey Business(Open~)
The Lazarus Effect EmptyToday at 1:17 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Espada
The Lazarus Effect EmptyToday at 12:22 am by Gin

» The Hazard System [Prone To Updates At Anytime]
The Lazarus Effect EmptyToday at 12:16 am by Forsaken Crow

» The Devil Went Down to Karakura [PRIVATE/Kendall] [Pre-War]
The Lazarus Effect EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Kutabare Gesuyaro[wip]
The Lazarus Effect EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by CPKallday

» Minatumi Touring!
The Lazarus Effect EmptyYesterday at 10:49 pm by Iori[Chronos]

» Fubar Without Leave
The Lazarus Effect EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Iori[Chronos]

Top posters
THEFROST
The Lazarus Effect I_vote_lcapThe Lazarus Effect I_voting_barThe Lazarus Effect I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Lazarus Effect I_vote_lcapThe Lazarus Effect I_voting_barThe Lazarus Effect I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2674 registered users
The newest registered user is Berwick

Our users have posted a total of 128430 messages in 19557 subjects

The Lazarus Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vereaux
Vereaux

The Lazarus Effect Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Lazarus Effect   The Lazarus Effect EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Yep, I write; shocking, ain't it? Anyway, started writing this about a month ago. I wanted to publish it on a website, and finally worked up the courage to do so (after who knows how many rewrites). Afterward, it brought up some feelings of nostalgia for when I wrote before going to college (terrible blow to my writing, and still don't have a degree yet -.-), so I tried looking for another RP again. I guess you could say my writing made me feel homesick, so that's why I sought this place out. So, while I try to figure out my second chapter and the character to make here, I present to you:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15556491

I've also posted on FanFic if people prefer that site to the one above.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13023656/1/The-Lazarus-Effect

Hope you enjoy! =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Lazarus Effect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board-
Jump to: