Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
The Lazarus Effect I_vote_lcapThe Lazarus Effect I_voting_barThe Lazarus Effect I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Lazarus Effect I_vote_lcapThe Lazarus Effect I_voting_barThe Lazarus Effect I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2710 registered users
The newest registered user is Tucan

Our users have posted a total of 131179 messages in 19910 subjects

The Lazarus Effect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vereaux
Vereaux

The Lazarus Effect Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Lazarus Effect   The Lazarus Effect EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 10:13 pm

Yep, I write; shocking, ain't it? Anyway, started writing this about a month ago. I wanted to publish it on a website, and finally worked up the courage to do so (after who knows how many rewrites). Afterward, it brought up some feelings of nostalgia for when I wrote before going to college (terrible blow to my writing, and still don't have a degree yet -.-), so I tried looking for another RP again. I guess you could say my writing made me feel homesick, so that's why I sought this place out. So, while I try to figure out my second chapter and the character to make here, I present to you:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/15556491

I've also posted on FanFic if people prefer that site to the one above.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13023656/1/The-Lazarus-Effect

Hope you enjoy! =)
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Effect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: GENERAL BOARD :: Graphics and Creation Board-
Jump to: