Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A foe worth fighting  Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A foe worth fighting  Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A foe worth fighting  Empty A foe worth fighting

Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:00 pm

[A foe worth fighting]

Required Tier:
From 2-2 to 1-2

Special Requirements:
Only one person shall fight Shade and must have acess to Demon World.

Story:
Shade was defeated in K-World by the assassin named Zefonse. He wishes to grow strong so that he can fight Zefonse at equal power. Now he needs a person fight but one that is in his range though. That is why he is offering money for someone worthy of fighting and even a bonus if they defeat him in battle. But they must meet him in the demon world. This is open to all races.

NPC Profiles:
No NPC in the thread

Primary Task:
Find and Battle Shade

Secondary Tasks:
Defeat Shade in battle

Primary Pay:
20,000 yen

Bonus Pay:
20,000 yen becomes 50,000 yen
[/center]
[/center]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A foe worth fighting  Left_bar_bleue9000/10000A foe worth fighting  Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

A foe worth fighting  Empty Re: A foe worth fighting

Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:26 pm
This mission has been accepted and will begin shortly can some from staff please lock this thread and do whatever else you need to do with it.

Thank you and have a nice day.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A foe worth fighting  Left_bar_bleue0/0A foe worth fighting  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A foe worth fighting  Empty Re: A foe worth fighting

Sat May 21, 2011 6:32 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum